Building Virtues [Completed✔]

By PiscesPleasure

They say chastity is a virtue, but virtues are just old antiquated rules put in place to keep girls virgins b... More

Alpha Luna
When in Rome
The Havens
Lost his Luna
To Be Determined
She-Wolves
Disrespect
Shocked
A Good Time
Perfect Opportunity
Forever Mate
Forbidden Juices
Garden of Eden
Run Errands
Grocery Store
Quietly
Pet Name
Festival
Spend the Night
Make it Worse
Chance
Make Up
Separate Ways
Sick to her Stomach
Vanished
Deep Exhale
Will Ever Know
Bitter Sorrow
Wolf Glory and Heartache
Bubble of Bliss
Good Faith and Moonlight
More at Home
Hands to Themselves
Meeting of the Minds
Mi Amor
Different Reasons
Shot Clock
When
Pride & Admiration
The Main Event
Waging War
Rogue
Save Her
Into Eternal Darkness
Building Virtues

Copyrights and Expectations

641 19 0
By PiscesPleasure

First and foremost I am a black female author. This is a black werewolf couple. I love, cherish, and showcase black love! Welcome back all my #PleasureSeekers and welcome to our new friends! I hope you enjoy the erotic ride!

All rights to the cover and literature are reserved to Pisces Pleasure by A.J Harrison LLC. This is an original work. Any and all replication, rendition, or reimaging of this work or cover image are absolutely prohibited. This work shall not be used on any platform other than intended and uploaded by the sole owner and creator A.J High-Harrison.

This work is for mature audiences only. Mature vulgar language and explicit consensual sex scenes will be depicted throughout the book as well. You have been warned. This book is rated mature! I'm not putting up any further warnings. If you're a dedicated reader you know how I get down and if you're new, again, I hope you enjoy the erotic ride!

And as always the characters will be revealed as they are described by each other! Just a fun twist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.3K 89
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...
1K 146 152
Valkyrie, 'Val' Tenason, has been told for as long as she can remember that she suffers from schizophrenia like her mother. Her hallucination of choi...
2.2K 73 21
This is part 2 of Ari's Reverse Harlem. Ari has been getting stronger every day with the help of her mates and brothers. Her love ones are still try...
13.8K 494 34
In a pack where rejection and blame reign supreme, Catherine stands tall against the relentless tide. When her parents fall victim to a rogue attack...