When Mr.Jerk Marries Ms.Brat

By moniagnes

"Don't be rude Brat", the jerk husband of mine whispered in my ears. I rolled my eyes but my temper was risin... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter- 32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39

Chapter-25

4.4K 176 38
By moniagnes

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

"Excuse me, I'm not the one to be blamed. It's your fault to squeeze glue accidentally on our teacher's seat", I shrugged taking a seat next to V.

We are currently in our favourite cafe talking or a meet up as V and Xan returned from vacation.

Zane and Xander were seated opposite to us.

"Girl, You were the one suggested the idea", V laughed loudly attracting the other customer's attention.

"I suggested and you pulled the act. Let's not forget that", I told through gritted teeth.

I'm going to kill her. How dare she embarass me in front of Zane and Xander?

They are clearly enjoying our arguement.  I don't like the annoying smirk on Zane's face.

"You bought the glue from store.You told me which seat our professor will take and you gave me glue with your hands and encouraged me", V smirked making me close my eyes in annoyance.

"Okay, it's the professor's fault to give me an F when I was two minutes late to the class".

"Exactly. That Anaconda professor is known for eating the students alive for their tardiness. He clearly mentioned that he cannot tolerate lazy students when you signed up for the course", she imitated the professor making me roll my eyes at her.

I know why I was late.

If I bring that up Zane will kill me.

"You must be busy that night to wake up late and get F in next day class", she smirked wider as Zane's eyebrows raised in question with a spike of interest making me groan.

"Shut up V. You too joined me to meet a new guy. You too got F. You too wanted to kill him", I whisper yelled at her while her eyes widened in shock.

"If I'm dying, I will kill you before I die. So that we can meet in heaven together", I pulled a tight smile at her.

"Vivian, What is Livia talking about? You had fun when I'm away for a project", I couldn't stop my laughs as Xander is ready to pounce at V and tear her out in jealousy.

I know Zane is taking his time to analyse me and will take his time to torture me before he decide to kill me.

"Xander she is the one who went to dine privately with the guy. I asked to dine in open space", I'm going to die because of this girl.

She was upset as I did not receive her at airport as she badly wanted to talk about her relationship with me.

I was busy with my work as I finished my training at Zane's.

If you are wondering about the day when Zane pulled an act of disappearing and the aftermath that's two weeks ago.

I still haven't asked him and he still didn't bring that up.

I'm not going to force him.

The wound was still fresh in my heart knowing that Zane didn't trust me with his past.

Oldman came and I was busy with him.

We talked,cooked and had fun.

Zane was busy with his new construction project.

His company swooped an high worthy contract from government for an museum.

This is going to be a big step for him and I'm really happy for him.

That's the only reason I didn't pressure him to talk about his past.

FLASHBACK

It was the last day of my training in Zane's office.

He went to bang an important project. I was all alone in his office going crazy of him.

I want to ask him what's torturing him.

I was furiously typing and pulling my hair out in frustration.

The silence and the suspense was killing me.

"Let me get a coffee", mumbling to myself I got into elevator.

Getting to ground floor,I was walking towards main exit.

Suddenly I was lifted by an unknown force as I screamed as everyone in the corp gathered around me.

"Brat, the project was ours. Damn, you are my lucky charm. I'm all excited", Zane twirled us as I was in his arms.

I laughed in air seeing him cute with a smile of a gem.

"That's great Zane. You are great", I played with his hair as he captured my lips in front of all people.

My whole body got nervous as I kissed him back. The kiss was slow, sensual,melting, as I surrendered to him.

"Woooo", the crowd's cheer brought us back as Zane smirked at me.

I glared at him but ended up smiling.

Xander and V ended their vacation before one week as Simmon's were also a partner of the project.

Zane threatened Xander to get him as it's very important for both the corporation.

"Girl, like really what were you doing that night. You have not returned to apartment too", V's question made me groan as Zane radiated with anger making me roll my eyes at him. I don't want to remember that night.

"What exactly were you doing Brat? I expect you to answer my question right now", Zane growled.

"You don't want to know. Shut up Zane", I shrugged taking a sip of the latte.

"I asked you a question", he growled again making me smirk.

"Okay, then I will tell them the most embarrassing moment of your life", I smirked as Zane's face clouded in confusion.

He still did not remember.

FLASHBACK

"What the hell you want Zane Insane Ricardo? I'm on important task now", I shouted at him as he was disturbing my blind date.

What the hell does he want now?

Why I have to join in the university he studying out of all in the country.

It's all because of my stupid brother. He wanted to protect me from males of the country.

Protect my ass. He want Vivian in his radar.

"Br..at", Zane's slurred voice made me anger.

"Are you drunk Zane? Why the hell are you contacting me when you are wasted? I'm not your ex", I shouted as I already got out from the seat.

"I'm sorry Andrew. I have to go", I apologized to my date.

It's our project to write a experience on our blind date given by our awesome anaconda professor.

"Is he your boyfriend?", Andrew, the stranger asked me as I knitted my brows together in a disgusting manner..

Why does everyone want me and Zane together?

"No", I shouted in response.

"One day,he will be.Bye Livia Simmons. Take care", he told as I killed him with my glares.

Xander too not in country. He went for an project.

If the old man gets to know about him, he will die.

That's what I want.

Why did he call me now and I'm having second thoughts of saving him from the mess?

Why am I already walking?Okay, Livia you are going there to kill him not to stop him from the mess he was about to do.

Reaching I found Zane on the club parking sprawled in the floor whining.

"Bra..t Bra .t", he slurred as two men came to him to rob him.

I'm not going to stop them.

Two Men got near as I suddenly heard bone breaking.

"Ge..t los..t ma.n", he sent them away when he was not even in senses.

No one would in the world believe if I stop them to show that the great billionaire's grandson is sleeping  on the road drunk.

Getting near him I slapped his cheeks as I pulled his shirt to make him stand up.

"Brat..you are here. How ugly?", I slapped his cheeks hard after hearing his words.

But typical Zane pulled me along with him on the road with his hands around my neck as he made me lie next to him.

"Zane Insane Ricardo,leave me now", I shouted as I tried to get out of his grip.

Ah..why my heart beats fast?

"Get up Zane or I'm calling the Oldman", he glared at me.

"I dare you Brat", he whined making me even mad as I find him cute now.

Get into your senses.

"I already phoned him. He is coming", I showed a familiar car of Oldman as Zane pulled me together with him and started running.

"Zane", I shouted at him as he stopped in front of an expensive car similar to our chairman's.

Zane Insane Ricardo want to act good in front of the chairman as he is interested in his daughter.

He always compares me with her saying how sweet she can be with him and how rude I am.

I hate him and her. She is one year senior of Zane and three years older than me. She is Zane's crush. He never fails to rub on me by comparing her and me.

Suddenly Zane started gagging as I cringed.

I realised what's about to happen as he emptied his content on the car as chairman and Zane's crush got out of the car.

I smirked as I filmed the whole event.

But the next thing happened made me cringe.

Second time Zane emptied his alcoholic contents on my shoulder and on my hair.

And then he slouched on my other shoulder.

I'm going to kill you Zane Insane Ricardo.

I skipped the part where Zane vomitted on me.

"I have the video too", I'm about to show them the video as Zane tried to grab my phone.

"Brat, I'm going to kill you", he smirked deadly as he got up from the seat while I was already five feet away from him.

"You will be arrested for killing your wife. Hope you rot in jail", I sticked my tongue out making him smile.

"Come here, Let's see who is going to end up in jail. You invaded my privacy Mrs. Ricardo", he retorted making me shrug.

"I just filmed a beautiful moment of your life. Your first interaction with your first crush", I laughed in air as he tried to get me from the other side of the table.

"You are wrong",he said confusing me.

"Whatever", I turned to the front as I was dashed with a waiter as a hot coffee burned my upper body making me scream.

"Brat", Zane rushed to my side.

"I'm sorry mam..I'm sorry sir", the waiter apologized.

"Leave", Zane growled as V and Xander rushed to my side.

I glared at him.

"Are you okay?", Zane asked the waiter and the waiter nodded at him looking scared.

"I'm sorry man", Zane apologized making waiter relax. Zane's attention got shifted towards me.

"You are a careless brat. I warned you not to make me worry", he shouted at me as my eyes were already watering with the burn.

"Shut up Zane. Take me home. It hurts", I shouted back at him. My white shirt already giving a glimpse of my inners.

He sighed as he removed his coat, covering me he scooped me in his hands.

"Xander, V,I'm taking my wife home. Clean this mess", he told all the while his eyes were only at me.

"Girl, I'm coming too", V said as I nodded at her.

Whole cafe watched us as Zane walked out with me in his arms.

The pain of coffee burn was long gone.

But the warmness spread to my heart made me smile.

What more have you got Zane?

I'm already loving your worrying and caring for me.

I like to explore all the warmth you have got. Only for me to explore.

I put my head on his chest as he looked down at me shaking his head in disapproval.

I smiled at him.

I don't want to know about his past.

I don't want to know if I will be a part of his future.

At this moment, he is making me fall in love with him and that's what I want.

Forever is too long. To stay in this beautiful moment forever, sounds good to me!

*****
A long Chapter, I guess!

Question of the day?

1.Do you like Zane and Livia's love hate story?

2.How much will you rate Zane and Livia's interactions?

3. Do you feel anything like the book is going slow or too boring?

Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Have a great weekend loves 😘😌

Thank you for 500 followers! You loves, made me happy😘😘

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 407K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
1.1M 41.2K 70
Most impressive rating #1 in friends and family #1in possessive #4 in forcedmarriage #6 in clumsy #10 in stubborn #55 in romcom #11 in billiona...
15.3K 579 4
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...
33.2K 1.8K 38
"I need you to get the hell out of my presence!" Lorena screamed, her whole body trembling with rage. Makris chuckled. "You swear you hate me, Lorena...