tokyo revengers

By kazutiger

idk imagines or oneshots or headcanons or whatever it is :\ ⚠️ anime spoiler & manga spoiler alert ⚠️ ⚠️ cu... More

baji + chifuyu
baji keisuke
kazutora hanemiya
kazutora hanemiya pt.2
baji keisuke
baji keisuke
mitsuya takashi
matsuno chifuyu
sano manjiro
baji keisuke
kazutora hanemiya
baji keisuke
baji keisuke
izana kurokawa
them
kazutora hanemiya
them
kazutora hanemiya
baji keisuke
kazutora hanemiya
baji keisuke
baji keisuke
baji keisuke
kakucho hitto
them
rindou haitani
kazutora hanemiya
matsuno chifuyu
them
sanzu haruchiyo
rindou haitani
them
baji keisuke
rindou haitani
bonten
rindou haitani
baji keisuke
rindou haitani
baji keisuke
them
them
haitani brothers
bonten
rindou haitani
matsuno chifuyu
matsuno chifuyu pt.2
kakucho hitto
kakucho hitto pt.2
seishu inui
ran haitani
baji keisuke
kakucho hitto pt.3
hajime kokonoi
hajime kokonoi pt.2
kakucho hitto
ran haitani
matsuno chifuyu
souya kawata
haitani rindou
baji keisuke
rindou haitani
wakasa imaushi
sano manjiro
matsuno chifuyu pt.2
kakucho hitto
haitani brothers
sano manjiro
bonten
bonten pt.2
manga spoiler 234
bonten pt.3
rindou haitani
sano manjiro pt.2
bonten pt.4
rindou haitani pt.2
mitsuya takashi
kakucho hitto
kakucho hitto
matsuno chifuyu
hakkai shiba
takeomi akashi
izana kurokawa
sanzu haruchiyo
baji keisuke
izana kurokawa
rindou haitani
sano manjiro
kazutora hanemiya
matsuno chifuyu
kakucho hitto
haitani brothers
sanzu haruchiyo
izana kurokawa
baji keisuke
ran haitani
kakucho hitto
imaushi wakasa
mitsuya takashi
haitani rindou
rindou haitani
future them
yo
sano manjiro
end

mitsuya takashi pt.2

1.3K 57 49
By kazutiger

hello im so sorry this took for a while ^_^
how ya guys doin? anyways here, enjoy~

ring!

your phone's ringing as you're doing your homeworks. you took a look at the caller id, showing unknown number. you furrowed your eyebrows before you picked it up, having it close to your ear.

"hello?"

"hey, im sorry for calling you so sudden. you're free now?"

you paused for a moment, figuring whose voice is this, "im sorry, but who is this?"

suddenly, the caller gasped slowly before chuckling lightly, "oh im sorry, i forgot to text you. this is me, mitsuya takashi ahaha remember me?"

hearing person's name, you immediately gasped and relieved a sigh, "ah takashi-san~ im so sorry, yeah ofc i do remember you. what's wrong, takashi-san?"

he chuckled again, "cmon, just call me takashi. im just one year older than you ahaha"

you slightly giggled before putting down your pen, before leaning your back against your chair, relaxing a bit, "alright, takashi-kun"

without you realising, you felt comfortable talking to him. hearing you calling him 'takashi-kun', he giggled lightly,

"fine fine. anyways, you free tomorrow? i already checked my club's stuff. if you and your mom's okay, i would like to take it tomorrow"

you nodded, "oh but takashi-san- uh i mean, takashi-kun, the stuffs still at the shop. also we have some needles, tapes and stuff. if you want to, take a look, you can come to our shop tomorrow. if you want to"

"well that sounds good. but isnt it in the process to close? how can i come?"

"ah...well tomorrow me and my mom will continue to clean the shop. so after school? if you're free? i'll bring you to our shope tomorrow, after school"

he hummed softly, "alright then, after school. let's meet at the gate, okay?"

you nodded even he can't see it, "alright, at the gate"

he chuckled lightly, "ok i think that's all. see ya, y/n. good night"

the next day, you waited for him first. maybe he got some stuff, you thought. you stood there, looking around, before someone's called you,

"y/n!"

you immediately looked towards him, running towards you as he waved his hand. as he arrived in front of you, "im so sorry! someone wanted to meet me just now, im very sorry" as he breathed uncontrollably.

you smiled, "it's okay takashi-kun. let's relax a bit" as you smiled sweetly to him, making him nodded his head, slowly breathe controllably. you glanced the pinky heart-shaped box at his hand.

"someone's confessed to you?" you asked before giggling cutely. he looked shocked as he rubbed his nape, smiling awkwardly, "y-yeah..."

you nodded, "not surprised. you're famous afterall" making him chuckled, "nah, no way"

you shrugged, "whatever you say ahahaha, you good now?" as you looked at him. he nodded before smiling softly, "alright, let's go" as you turned away, about to walk away.

"y/n"

you stopped as he called out your name, making you looked at him with confused face.

"uh...you know...i bring my motorcycle, so...wanna ride with me?" he asked as he smiled cutely.

imagine riding with him, totally made you blushed so hard, as you held your fingers tightly, "uh...but..i have no helmet?"

mitsuya blinked his eyes, looking around, "well its just nearby, right? itsokay, you wear my helmet?"

you tucked your hair back, before nodding slowly, "yeah..sure.."

you held his hand, slowly got down from his motorcycle, which immediately you fixed your uniform.

he giggled softly as he looked at you, "you really insisted not to hug my waist, huh?" you immediately blushed as you looked away, "y-yeah..it's kinda.."

he nodded, "sure, it's okay but it's dangerous you know. you're lucky i can slow down my normal pace"

you chuckled before taking off his helmet and gave it to him. before you could fix your hair, he was faster to fix your hair softly, making you stunned over his action.

"next time i'll make you hug me" he mumbled, not wanting the girl hear it.

he took the helmet before smiling towards you, "alright, you good to go" he said before he got off from his motorcycle too.

you could say, it's your lucky day. mitsuya not just look for the threads, he also helped you carry some stuffs, clean the shop a bit, not minding he still in his uniform.

"hey hey hey stop over there" you stood up straightly, looking towards mitsuya who ran towards you.

"i said not to carry heavy stuff, right" as he took the box from your hands, making both of you accidentally touched each other's hands.

you frowned a bit. this is not the first time for this day. it's been too many times. he also prevented your mom from carrying heavy stuffs,

"i've been used to these, takashi-kun, it's okayyy" you said as you about to take the box back. but he's faster to prevent you from taking it.

"f/n l/n, no. i'm not allowing you to"
"but whyy"
"because you're precious" he said as he walked away, literally leaving you, speechless.

"im so sorry takashi-san for troubling you today"
"takashi what?" he acted didnt hear it before giggling,

"ah- sorry-" as you bowed down a bit, "im sorry takashi-kun, i'll bring the stuffs tomorrow to your club room"

he chuckled lightly as he got into his motorcycle, "you should less apologise, y/n" he grinned.

"ah, really- im sorry—" making you stopped, realising what you did. he slightly laughed, "nevermind. so see you tomorrow?"

you nodded your head, "sure. see ya" as you smiled sweetly, while waving your hand towards him.

"y/n, you wanna know something?"

you raised your eyebrow as he smiled towards you as he started his engine, "you're a sweet person"

"ah...thank..you..?" admit it, you're blushing like a mess now.

"so, be confident ok? let's have more meetings next time. or should i call.....date?" he grinned, "alright take care, y/n, see ya~" as he waved his hand before riding away, leaving you really speechless, standing there, staring towards nothing with red cheeks.

since that, you could say, he really went out for dates with you. your mom obviously love him since he helped out everytime he could.

and yes, you're the lucky girl, you could say.

HELLO im so sorry its been a while hihihi <3 it's been so tough for me also i got period pain for two days like omggggg anyways!

hi dear, if you're reading this, thank you so much for making my day. you really made my day :') ilysm!!! thank you so muchhhh for everyone who read this book, vote, comment. you guys really the best :( ily.
this really been my safe place, my escape <3 tysm!

anyways i think my mom would really love mitsuya since she's a tailor :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 3K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...
564K 28.9K 105
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
214K 4.8K 75
A series of short stories and oneshots for Tokyo Revenger characters. Book 1 A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thoughts that come into my...
602K 13.3K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!