TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 30

784 45 28
By Asha_PercAbeth

Note:

The stanzas mentioned in bold are related to the act performed by dramatics team.

Taani paced in the dressing room while Wahi mused at her critically. She was doing the same from past half n hour.

"Taani…" He bawled at loss of words. "Tum… aur kitna time aise hi walk karogi… Humara performance todi der mein start ho jaayega"

"Well... Tum usko kyun itna Suna rahe ho…" Rithwik entered the room along with Karan, Surbhi, Kriya and Hina.

Taani knew she wasn't taking Wahi's motivation seriously. Because she was hell afraid. She had never performed on stage with audience like this. She may have performed under 20 to 30 spectators but not before the thousands. Though she had agreed to do this for Wahi, now when came to think of it she was really losing her confidence. And she was also thankful that others came to her rescue before Wahi could all turn serious. She knew how important the performance was. They weren't just going to represent dramatics team from the college. There was a purpose behind it. Only knew to her, Wahi and another one.

"Taani… nervous ho tum?" Karan came to her aid. He held her shoulders. She nodded, twitching her lips. "Are Taani .. tum bindaas karoge… Hume pata hai…" Surbhi consoled. "Ha… Aur performance se pehle Jo nervousness hota hai…wo ache ke liye hota hai… it keeps you grounded and you can perform better…" Hina came to her as Karan held her in a side hug. She smiled. And caught Kriya's gaze. Then both of them looked at Wahi. There was a silent message between them.

"Look… who's here?" Rithwik clapped as Rey stood near the room thinking whether to get inside or not. He looked embrassed at their knowing giggles. But he was fine with it unless they gave him some alone time with Taani. Taani looked at him and he stared her back. The morning details still etched in their memory. She had slept on the rock chair in the night since Rey was on bed. But morning when she woke up, She was on the other side of the bed where Rey was no where to be found. There was a quick letter beside her bedside table with a glass of lemon water on it. She had read it thousand times.

"Hey, sweetheart…
I'm going back to the room since Swayam had called me to meet him.
Aur utake ye socho mat tum bed per kaise aa Gaye ho… meine hi tumko waha sulaya… and don't worry… I left the moment I made you sleep on the bed. Aur ha… tumhare liye nimbu Pani bijwayi hun..  peelena… tumhara sar duk Raha hoga…"

She had blushed all the way remembering everything happened between them in the night. Though it wasn't anything too much, she just couldn't control the crimson creeping up on her cheeks. As Rey had mentioned, her head really hurt when she had woke up and hence she sipped the lemon water in a go thanking Rey for his concern. She had no proper sleep and her performance was tonight. She needed good sleep to be in a right frame to present. She cursed her spiked drinks. That was horrible and she vaguely remembered the antics of all the girls. That was horrifying. Because boys had been their rescuers. If not for them, she wasn't even sure where they would have ended up. She quickly made a call to Wahi and learnt that everyone were safely secured  in their rooms and he had suggested her to take a long nap.

"Ayiye…ayiye…apika intezaar hai…" Hina teased Rey.  "Ab humara yaha kaunsa kaam hai…" Surbhi smirked. Kriya looked between Rey and Taani. They were blushing. She just smiled at them. She was really getting over Rey or she was making herself to concentrate on better things than being the third wheel of awkwardness between them.

"Guys... Mein toh sirf usko wish Karne Aya hun…" Rey defended against their ragging. "Ha ..ha… hum jaante hai… tu sirf usko wish hi karna chahte ho…" Wahi beamed at him. Taani passed a glare at Wahi. These people were seriously not letting a moment to mortify them. In a good way, obviously. "Toh Chalo... Hum sab log chalte hai, Bahar... Aur Rey, Taani ko wish Karne ko todi space dete hai…" Karan was smart to pull others out. Though he was quite horrified to leave them alone, he understood. He wasn't as typical as Swayam behaved though he was very much posessive about Taani and her being his sister.

Everyone giggled and wished Taani before leaving Rey and her alone. Rithwik had to literally drag off Wahi who was adamant to leave. Taani and Rey were alone. Rey walked towards her as they didn't leave their eyes even for a second.

"So? All set for the performance…" Rey put his hands in his jeans pocket. Taani nodded with a hesitation. "Dar lag Raha hai tumhe?" He observed her face. "Itna obvious lag Raha hai Kya?" She grimaced. He smiled and held her hand. "You know… I can read you  very well…" he stated. She smiled at him. That was true. They both knew about each other very well. "Toda dar toh lag Raha hai… meine kabhi itne beed mein perform nahi ki hun…" She confessed with honesty. He moved even closer, intertwining his hands in her. "Taani… Tum jitna boli lagte ho utna hai nahi…" He smiled. She frowned. But he continued. "I mean ki… you are stronger than this… har cheez ke liye first time hota hai… aur aaj ye tumhara first time hai… and I'm damn sure… you will be the star of the performance, tonight… aur ye dar war na… yahi mere paas chodke jao…" His lips scrunched up. See, many told her to calm down. But somewhere she wanted to listen these words by him. He had the magic of taking away any of her  sorrow or fear. Even now, the panic lingered but she could put it back in the back of her mind. There was power in his presence and vocality. She dipped her head conveying him that she was ready to face it.

"That's my, girl…." He hugged her. She hugged him back. "Aur ab tumhara sar nahi duk Raha haina?" He simpered. "Aap mera mazak uda rahe ho…" she growled pulling out of the hug. "Are… nahi, Taani… mein toh bas aise hi Puch Raha ta…." He pulled her again, placing a peck on her hair. They were in the same way for a while. As the announcement blared on the stage, they both trotted back. Whole D3 gang including her brother were waiting to wish Taani.

******

There was no welcoming hootings or was only less applause noise from the audience when the performance was announced. Here, the people were crazy over dance and the disinterest in any other programs were clearly visible.

"Kriya kaha hai?" Rithwik looked at sides of the seats. Karan, Surbhi and Hina found her no where. "Abi toh humare saath hi ti…" Hina looked other way.

The stage went into pitch dark. And all the low noises shushed. D3 gang silenced too who were clapping immensely.

A flash light fell on Wahi. He was in white shirt and grey pants. A navy sleevless sweater was worn on his shirt. Guitar was diagonally drawn across his body. His hands were holding the guitar strings. And a loud voice of Taani zoomed in the background. She wasn't on the stage yet but her vocalisation was heard in every speaker loud and clear.

"Pyaar… ek aise cheeze hai… Jo har kisiko  se kamzor bana deta hai…

Lekin, sahi mahine mein… Pyaar kisi ka kamzori nahi, takat ban jaata hai…

Aise hi hai ek ye Kahani... Jaha pyaar takat bi hai… kamzori bi hai…

Magar… taqdeer ki khel ke aage hum jitna bi jeetne ki koshish Kare... Hum humesha haar the hi rahenge… Phir bi insaan ko aasha nahin chodna chahiye. Har ek kisse ki tarah jeetene ki kwahish ko dabana nahi chahiye.

Ye Kahani kewal Pyaar ka nahi hai… Pyaar mein haarkar bi Pyaar per barosa karne ka hai… Pyaar ko ek aur mauka dene ka hai…

Ye Humara kahani sirf Humara nahi… Balki har ek shaqz Jo Pyaar khoke phirse pyaar karna bhul Gaya hai… Unhi ke naam ye Humara chotisi koshish…"

The voice vaporised. Replaced with music beats. Wahi played his guitar in the spot light adjusting according to the music for two minutes. The spot light blinked off. When it switched on again, it fell on Wahi driving a car. It suddenly halted as the spotlight covered on a girl who had blocked his car's path. And the violins moved in the background as Wahi stared at the girl. Kriya.

Rithwik's hand curled tight as he remembered meeting Su the same way. Karan and Surbhi exchanged a serious glance. D3 gang looked shocked at Kriya being in the act as well.

Then Wahi and Kriya enacted series of scenes. One after another.

Rithwik's memories flashed back. He and Su were in final year of higher education when they first met. Precise four years back. Every scene Wahi and Kriya enacted reminscinced his hidden memories with Su. The first crush on her, following her to house every evening, Su ignoring him most of the time, then one day Su noticing him when he participated in musical saga, later both of them becoming friends, Wahi being the mediator between them to make them one, One day when he had dropped Su to her house Karan had been the beast to beat him up warning to not even look at her sister in the eyes, Su getting angry on his brother for hurting him, Still Rithwik hadn't stopped. He met Su every day. They developed an erratic feelings for each other. Karan being a hardcore caretaker of his sister, had to give in into her jinx. He had finally let them see each other, though he denied him the most.

Rithwik and Su had never ending conversations in the phone. They went outside for shopping. She liked street food more than malls and him being the sophisticated one still obliged her wishes. She had visited him in the midnight on his birthday just to surprise him. She had kissed him on the cheek and gifted him a guitar which even today he looks after it like a precious thing. They were so happy. There had begun a friendship which was slowly turning into something else. They had completed their higher education in the college and both had planned to join the same college for next part of the education. And they did along with Surbhi, Karan and Wahi.

Su had been awoke with him during his night practices listening to his music and singing. She wasn't an entertainment lover. She was mostly into journalism. She wanted to become a journalist. In the beginning of the college itself, Rithwik had confessed his feeling to her. Of being in love with her. She accepted him without thinking twice. And that was the last moment he shared with her. That was the last time he hugged her and kissed her whole heatedly. That was the last time he ever seen her alive.

Wahi sat in his room surrounded with lots of music instruments. He got a call in the mid of his piano session and he rushed to the hospital board. Only to see the peacefully slept Kriya. Bandages were covered her whole body. Eyes were closed. Breathing was stilled.

Flow of tears were unstoppable as Rithwik remembered seeing the dead Su in hospital. He had taken her into his arms and pleaded her to wake up. He had screamed. Screamed and kept on screaming. The night was ever etched into his heart. Su had met with a road accident after she left him to go back to the house. She never gone back to her house. Surbhi had called him to visit the hospital without revealing the truth. He had hurried knowing one of them was in danger. He hadn't known it was Su. He was shattered and disintegrated into pieces. He had shrieked unless Karan hugged him and the sobs had joined.

Surbhi held Karan's hand not knowing what was happening. She was so angry at Wahi for this. She shivered remembering the horrific night. Karan went away into a trance. The actual scenes on the stage just depicted one of the worse moments of his life. Losing his sister was something he could never accept. There was a void filled in him. He hadn't cried that night. He had become a statue seeing her soulless. But today, the emotions barricaded like a tsunami. If Surbhi wouldn't have held him, he would have been defeated.

Wahi's screams were all over the auditorium and audience's heart raced with anguish. There was a sense of connectivity in the act. People who thought dramas were just dramatic were amazed at the originality in it. Girls of the D3 gang and Hina had tears at the loss in the act. Boys were appalled at the mount of agony oozed from Wahi.

This was not an imaginary story. It was real. It was as real as a breathe. Rey's insides churned. He wasn't an emotional kind of person who watched skits with tears in his eyes. But damn. That was brutal.

Then the flash light switched off and the scene was shifted to 4 years later. The incandescent light was on Taani. A new girl coming into Wahi's life. Where Wahi still mused in the memories of Kriya, Taani came as a saving angel.

People clapped as the story was turning into something unexpected.

Wahi had become a great singer. Music was the only thing he enjoyed now. He found solace in the music. Whenever he sang, Kriya was alive in his every beats. Taani had joined the same college as him. She had seen him in a concert and she had fallen over him in first look. Hence, she came in search of him. Joined the same college. Did exactly he wished. Tried to grab his attention in every instance. But Wahi was not someone who willed to give a second chance for love in life. When Taani had confessed him about her crush and feelings, he lashed at her barbarically.

It was time for Rey to remember his behavior towards Taani when she confessed him about her feelings, all dressed up as Kriya. He had hated her at the moment. But that was the exact moment which had led his heart to do something unimaginable.

Unless one doesn't tell you how they feel, you never know how you exactly feel for them.

And that's exactly what happened with Rey. He was angry in the beginning. But later on as days passed, he learnt changes in Taani's personality. His one rejection had dejected her and she had gone back into a shell. And he started having a soft corner for her. Which later on turned into something he was shocked of himself. He was in love with her. He is in love with her. And he would always be in love with her.

Taani was disconsolated at Wahi's reaction. She had locked up herself in a whole. And Wahi felt guilty even without his mistake. It was his problem of not loving someone. That didn't give him any rights to pounce on someone who were just honest about the feelings towards him. To rectify his mistake, he initiated the friendship with Taani. A beginning of something new. He still recalled Kriya but the time answered every calls. His love for Kriya stayed. Yet he was slowly falling into someone's charm. Life gives you hundreds of choices even after breaking you into gazillion parts. It's you who decides whether to grab atleast one of that opportunity or let go all the gazillions. Wahi spent most of his time with her. She respected him. Trusted him. Pampered him. Especially loved him with the same amount of love Kriya had given him if not more. He realised how important it was to be happy. For oneself. And, for their loved ones. He craved to have that happiness and joy in his life. Which was with only Taani.

Life had been unfair to him, once. But now when it had given him one more chance, he willed to take it. And make the most of it. On one occasion, he revealed everything about his past to Taani. She silently listened to him. She didn't push him away. Instead, she loved him even more. That's the beauty lied in beholder. And, that moment he was certain of one thing. Taani. He could love Taani without forgetting his good old memories with Kriya. It was his time to repent his mistakes. After a year of their togetherness in an unnamed relationship. He confessed her.

"Yeh tumhari aankhein… ismein mein har waqt dubke rehna chahta hun…
Ye Tera chupe hue muskaan… dekne ke liye mein har waqt intezaar karta hun…
Ye tumhara chamakti hue chehra… mujhe us Chand se bi zyada khubsoorat lagta hai…
Ye tumhare khule hue zulfe… mujhe har waqt tumhara Mera paas rehne ka ehsaas dilata hai…
Tumhara ek ek baat… ko sunane ke liye… mein humesha tumhara paas rehna chahta hun…
Aur ye Dil... Sirf tumhare liye dadakta hai… sirf tumhare liye…"

Taani hugged Wahi fiercely and he reciprocated the same passion. Yes, his heart beats were dedicated to her for making him whole again with her love and dedication towards him. It was the least he could give her. The flash light was switched off.

Kriya's voice blared in the auditorium. And that was much more impactful knowing that she was the one who played the first character of losing her life. When the same girl's voice echoed to explain her lover's life of accepting a second chance in love, it was poignant.

"Ye hai, hazaron kahaniyon mein ek anokhin dastaan… Kisi ke khone ka ghum ke baad bi, sansaar apke liye jeene ka aur mauka dete hai… Usko gavavo mat… Warna in dono ka… ye prem kahani kabhi zinda hi nahi hote…"

Surbhi and Karan were traumatized at the first half of the act but they were gobsmacked at the turn of the story. They realised it was all for Rithwik. Surbhi who was angry initially couldn't help but smile at the efforts they had taken to persuade their friend. Rithwik just sat not knowing how to process everything of this. Was he angry? Yes. Did he loathed them for enacting his life's incidents? Yes. Did he just wanted to bash them? Yes. Yet he couldn't do it. All they wanted was to make him understand. But all he felt was hurt, pain and sum of so many emotions.

The whole auditorium garbled in cheers. There were claps, whistles and standing ovations. The light on the auditorium went on to see Wahi and Taani still in tears. Wahi's eyes brimmed with the performance he had gone through. It wasn't easy for him to do this. He could feel all the depression of Rithwik in the past in him. Just an act of 2 hours undid him like this, he couldn't imagine what he had gone through really. He knew the repercussions of it when he discussed this with Taani. But he wouldn't have stepped back even if Rithwik disliked. It was necessary and he would go to any extremes if it meant Rithwik could stay happy.

Taani didn't knew everything happened in Rithwik's life. But she felt the deepest black holes in her at the way Wahi portrayed it. She wasn't even aware of the first part of the story until now when she saw Kriya and Wahi doing it. They practised it separately. But it had twisted her. The amount of cruelty with Ritwhik's life was unfathomable. She was in tears on the back stage at the death of Kriya in the act. And even now, her tears didn't stop.

******

All of them had ran into the backstage after the performance. Rey was the first one to pull both Taani and Wahi into a bone crushing hug while others congratulated Kriya who was a surprise package. "You guys nailed it…" Rey literally kissed Wahi and Taani on the cheek. Taani was happy that Rey didn't question her for taking a part of their story into the act. Infact, he was happy that she took it. They aced a masterpiece. He never felt so thrilled even when he performed on the stage.

"Meri behen… Kamal kardiya tune…" Swayam hugged Taani while Hina was lauding Wahi. But his eyes were continuously searching someone.

Then the whole gang came to congratulate them. Karan and Surbhi stood in front of them and Wahi looked down at the floor.

"Karan… I'm sorry.." Wahi knew, it would hurt him. And Surbhi. Karan embraced him stopping his apology. "I'm so proud of you…" He broke the hug yet holding his shoulders. "I'm so proud of you that you did this.…" Wahi looked at Surbhi. She stepped forward and hugged him whispering "I was angry but whatever you guys did was much needed" It was only audible to him and her.

"You were brilliant, Taani…" Karan kissed her cheek and ruffled her hair. He wished Rithwik got someone like Taani who was just like his sister. Surbhi praised her too. They all clapped for Kriya who had been exceptional in her small cameo.

"Rithwik kaha hai?" Taani asked Surbhi. Wahi had the same question in his mind. "Wo Bahar hai, Taani…" Surbhi smiled without revealing his state of mind. Wahi tried to move but she stopped him. "Let him be for a while..."

******

"Apko bura nahi laga na, Rey?" Taani asked him. Taani and Rey sat in the garden patio. "Kis baat ke liye?" He was surprised.

"wo hi ki meine Humara kahani ka kuch pal ko story Mein add Kiya ta…" she answered.

"Why would I be angry, Taani? Infact I loved it. Aaj tumne aur Wahi ne toh humare pal ka itna yaad dila Diya... " He blushed.

"Sach mein ?" She was confounded. He nodded. "Waise script kisne lika ta… it was beautiful…. Very emotional yet intense…" Rey was all praises. "First half of the story Wahi ne lika ta… aur second half meine…." She responded.

"Really?" He was flabbergasted. Before she could answer him more, she received a call from Hina. It was half past eight in the night. She excused and picked up the call.

After a brief conversation, Taani stood up with a stupor. "What? Aise kaise… I mean… how? Okay wait… wait, Hina… mein abi aa rahi hun…" She cut the call.

"Kya hua Taani?" Rey was on his foot. "Bahut badi problem ho gayi hai, Rey… mujhe abi Hina ke pass jaana hai…" She was wearing her slippers which had left on the ground.

"Per hua Kya?" He was adamant to know the reason. When she was in hurry, without answering "Okay wait..  mein bi ata hun…" he followed her.

******

"What?" Rey exclaimed. "Saare kapde gayab ho Gaya haj Matlab Kya hai?"

"I don't know, Rey…" Hina was about to cry. "Saare stock yahi per securely lock karke raka ta… I have checked it twice before leaving to watch the performance. Jab mein wapas ayi… I don't see any of our designer clothes… Kal afternoon ramp walk ka toh saare clothes hai… lekin raat ki show ka saare designer clothes are missing…."

Taani had no idea of it. Whole D3 gang and Karan, Surbhi had come to Hina after knowing about it. Rithwik and Wahi were missing but everyone's concentration was focus d in the current issue.

"I think I need to inform boss about it… we had to cancel the show…" Hina's voice quivered. She had never faced such horrible situation in her life. She had always been cent percent sure before doing things.

"No… Hina… we cannot cancel the show… You know… cancellation time had passed out… n we will have a penalty if we do..." Taani was as befuddled as her.

"Can't we check security cameras if any robbery happened…" Karan suggested.

"These are private rooms, Karan… security cameras are only until outside the beach Villa... Yaha per nahi…" Surbhi was logical.

"Toh ,how will we find out what happened, then?" Sharon questioned. Everyone looked at her.

"I think we don't have any option, Taani… Mein abi MD ko inform Kar deti hun…" Hina took the phone. Before go on investigating, it was much more necessary to take decisions regarding the current issue.

"You can't .. Hina" Taani abruptly stopped her. "We will have a loss of funds, customers and our FLUKE industry brand will be downgraded. We cannot risk that…"

"Toh hum Kya karenge? It's impossible to manufacture the clothes of our brand by tomorrow if we are going to carry on with the show…" Hina shrieked. She wasn't angry on Taani or anyone. She was rather pissed at herself for being so negligent.

"Tum pehle Toda calm ho jao…Hina" Taani held her shoulders. "I think, I have a plan…."

Everyone looked at her. "Plan?" Hina was really not in a frame to understand even if Taani had any plans. But still, she listened to her as she explained.

"Are you kidding crazy, Taani?" Hina yelled. "Tum jaante bi ho ki ye tumhara plan backfire ho sakta hai… value of our lost products are 20 lakhs, Taani…"

"But..." Taani was sure she could handle it.

"I think Hina is right, Taani…" Rey interfered. "Agar mano… hum clothes ka intezaam Kar bi li… you know… this is a matter of money, Taani…."

"Per Rey… I know what I'm doing… Mein jaanti hun ye paiso ka mamla hai… And mein ye bi jaanti hun ki isme risks bahut bada hai… lekin agar hum 20 lakhs ka muh dekenge… waha Humara pura office ka dajiya udega… " Taani was adamant.

"Taani…" Hina was frustrated. "20 lakhs Kam rakam nahi hai… How will we manage collecting it within this night? And how will we get the clothes agar hum paise ikkata Karlenge toh bi…. I really don't want to take this risk… Let us just call MD and inform him. I'll take the blunt. It's my mistake. I'll take any backlash…"

"This isn't just about you, Hina… Hume ek phone call lagta hai…. MD ko bolke humare problem unke upar topne ke liye… you know better than me… ki agar is waqt hum show cancel karenge toh… sirf Paisa nahi… kamayi hui naam ko bi daag lag sakte hai…" Taani was trying to make them understand.

"This is too risky, Taani" Karan who was the clever guy said it. "Itna Paisa abi ke abi arrange karna koi normal baat nahi hai… But, I can ask my parents for the money, if it's okay for you guys…" He suggested.

Taani and Hina looked at each other. Everyone here were in college and no one had the amount of lakhs in their bank accounts even if some of them were rich like royals. But still, everyone came forward to help them in the crisis saying they would talk in the house to arrange it.

"Guys...stop it… no one is going to give a rupee into it…" Hina stopped them. "Haan… Bhai... Aur guys... No… we don't want you to do this…" Taani told them.

"Ton mein papa ko phone karu, Taani… Papa zarur help karenge…" Swayam came to aid her. "Nahi Bhai... Tauji ko ye sab explain Karne ko nahi hoga… infact Tum koi bi Ghar mein itne paise kuch bi wajah deke nahi puch sakte ho…. It will arise doubts… n moreover it's not a right thing to do too"

"Mein apne dad ko Puch sakti hun, Taani…" interfered. "Nahi, Rey…" She outright denied him. "Guys... Tum log is waqt humare saath ho… yahi humare liye kaafi hai… Koi bi please humare liye kuch problem mein mat pado…"

Taani looked at Hina and she understood her intentions. "No, Taani. You can't do that… you cannot risk this, bloody" Hina wasn't agreeing. But Taani already decided. "I'm the manager of it, Taani. Aur mein bol rahi hun… ye tum nahi karoge.…" Hina was finding other route to stop her.

"You are my boss… at the same time you are my friend too, Hina… and I damn have every rights to be protective about you. Mere liye tumse zyada ye kuch bi nahi hai… if I had to do this, I will do it… sirf tumhara aur mere liye nahi… humare company ke zarurat ke liye bi…"

"But Taani… Emotional hoke koi bi cheez decide nahi karna chahiye… wo bi paiso ka mamle mein…" Rey was not happy with Taani's decision. "Hina is giving you the right advice. At least inform your boss before doing this… Shayad wo apke liye koi Hal nikalenge..."

Taani looked little hurt at his rebuttal. She wanted him to trust her with the decision. "Rey… aap ye bol rahe ho? Agar Kal ko apke team Mein aise hi kuch problem hoga toh… aap direct VP ke paas jaoge ya aap hi solve Karne ke liye koshish karoge?" She retorted.

Everyone had become quiet as the situation took U turn into something else. Swayam was about to stop them but Sharon held him back. She had been a third person in their problems and the situation had gone worse. She didn't liked it to be repeating the same. She wanted themselves to understand and things to solve between them. Sometimes, these kind of situations arrived. And one has to deal with it.

"Taani… tum kahanse kaha ko compare Kar rahe ho…  This isn't about me or my team. It's about you and your problems… Mein bas ye chahta hun ki tum is situation ko samajdari se deal Karo... Na ki emotional hoke…" Rey dissed at her.

"You are right, Rey. It's about me n my problems... Toh… let me decide what I have to do….." She counter attacked. Rey's words was deep nailing her. He didn't even trusted her with her own decisions. "And I want to take this risk…"

Hina stood dumbfounded at Taani's Idiocracy. She was going to lose everything just for the sake of loyalty to the company. And now, Rey and Taani were bickering because of her issues.

Taani turned at Swayam. "Bhai… Kya aap mere saath aa sakte ho?" Rey's face squished in damage as she refused to look at him. Instead she was taking her brother's help. Swayam looked in between Taani and Rey. He didn't wanted to be the blockage between the two. But when his sister asked him, it was his responsibility to be there for her. Gang and others exchanged stoic glances at the recklessness of the circumstances.

"Bhai…. Don't let Hina to call MD, please… We will be back soon…" Taani warned Karan. She also asked Surbhi a help which involved all the others in the plan. "Don't worry... you go on..  ye sab hum ready rakenge..." Surbhi patted her. Though none understood exactly what was happening, Rey and Hina were the only one thinking rationally. Taani was trying to surpass a peril. A dangerous one. She and Swayam walked out. Night wasn't finished. It was going to be longer and wider.

******

Author's Note:

Okay, this was very intense chapter to write. I had to go through the scenes in my head and feel all the emotions to pen it down. I myself became so emotional... Hope you liked it. Do vote and comment.

Thank you.

Love - Asha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.1K 40
This is the story of Rey and Taani, who love each other intensely, but the journey of their love will not be easy. They have to face many difficultie...
20.8K 1.1K 73
Hey TaaReyians... here's a new story on our all time fav TaaRey. It's an idea linked with New Saath.
12.2K 427 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...
17.5K 540 9
Taani came to know the real reason behind Reyaansh's decision to break up with her. Heartbroken and angry, she decided to leave the city. But Reyaans...