DOVE (Mother Miranda x Fem! R...

Door Almiraisnotavailable

Y/N a best friend of Mia Winters, what will happen when she got all mixed up with the problem of Ethan Winter... Meer

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Kidnapping
Chapter 2: Shack
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
AUTHOR IMPORTANT
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
✧-MEMORIES-✧
✧-FOUND-✧
Chapter 14
✧◝TOGETHER◜✧
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - THE END

Chapter 9

4.3K 168 15
Door Almiraisnotavailable

>;}

Warning: tons of curses

—Your lovely Author

>————————————————————————————————<
Previously on Dove:

"Ethan! Enough is Enough"

Continuously on Dove:

Y/N pov

"Y/N why the hell are you protecting these freaks!?" Ethan yelled at me as he pointed the gun at me, I scoffed at him thinking the gun won't work, as none have ever penetrated my wings and by means of penetration. Not that thing your thinking about. These wings are solid y'all

I answered him simply by saying "if they're freaks then I am too." How many times have I said that to him? Repeating that sentence to him all the time is surely exhausting, makes me wanna drink that lovely wine Lady Dimetrescu gave me.

"Y/N, leave that girl to me now. Do not protect the freak" I look at him disgusted and replied quite a tiny bit yelling "Would you just shut the fuck up with that freak statements?" I scoffed and at him thinking he was delusional already. Well he is quite delusional with all these stupid thought showing on with his mind.

"Well I won't stop until these freak give me back my daughter" Ethan said sternly at me continuing to point his silly gun at me, I just held my head up high and said "Rose isn't here" I narrowed my eyes at him as he said "as if I'll believe you. Your even protecting that freak, how the fuck would I believe your word?" My eyes widened. Does he not truly have any trust in me? I once again scoffed at this pathetic man. "Well if Rose is in here, I might've heard her." He rolled his eyes and stuttered "w-well" haha truly remarkable.

"Now I want you to drop that goddamn gun or maybe stop pointing it at me" I just said as I stated at him, stern expressions can be seen and heard from me. 'How can a man be so delusional dear lord.' I simply thought as he tried to drop the gun only to shoot the window once more; truly pathetic, I covered the girl in my embrace and wings once more, only this time is tighter as it is the only warmness I could give her.

As he shoot the window, he took off, running somewhere; I'll catch up to him later but for now...

I left the room with the shivering girl, my wings covering her as she went nearer to me seeking the warmth her body needs.

After walking for hours, I meant minutes, darn this castle is too big for its own good. I finally found my way back to the living room of the Castle, as I placed the shivering mighty girl in front of the fireplace, she seemed to notice the fire as she went nearer to it. I shook my head and said "if you get nearer you might get burned" Like a moth to flames she went nearer to it, ignoring my presence seeking warmth not form me but from the fireplace that have dancing fires in it.

Sitting on the couch, I hid my wings once again to the peering eyes, and closed my sight. Blocking everything from my systems. A vision came to me once again.

Somewhere in the future~

"Protect my daughter's for me and I will hunt that stupid man-thing" a graceful voice said, the figure smiled at me as she ducked through a door to leave and hunt... The man-thing?

"Will mother be safe Y/N?" Another voice said, I looked at her and nodded "I'm not sure Daniela, but we can only hope for the best" I told her as she went nearer with me in an attempt to hold me. Another voice said "No worries Daniela, I'm sure mother will beat that stupid man-thing. And after she beat him maybe we can play with him and gain man-blood" finishing with a little giggle at the end, though her tone is quite unsure. "Do not worry girls, I'm sure mother CNA do it" a stern yet hopeful voice said. Hoping their mother will be safe, they scooted near me and just look through the windows seeing their mother fighting Ethan...

Wait... ETHAN!?

Back in the present~

I opened my eyes suddenly, my systems taking in the noises that my ears are hearing.

"BELA YOUR SAFE!!!" a cheerful voice said, I tried to find the voice, and saw the redhead in a hoodie, trying to hug her dearest sister, I look at them and smiled, interactions with a family surely warms your heart doesn't it? "Tsk if your not safe I would've been the oldest already" a joking voice said, I look at her to see the brunette in hoodie, I smiled at their interactions hoping one day I'll have a family like that too.

Someday, I wish to have a family.

A sudden clack went through my ears, I look at the doors, only to find the matriarch of the house ducking through the windows of her home. 'why can't she just make the doors taller?' I though inside my head as I stare at the door questioning... Why?

She walked forward to meet her daughter's in a mama bear hug. As I like to call it. She smiled as if her daughter's are now free of danger, which they aren't. As long as Ethan is in this castle her daughter's safety is in parry. Is that the right word? Now I truly don't know.

She continued to hug them as I saw tears threatening to come out from her eyes, ruining her mascara. Which haven't happened yet but it will, soon.

She looked at me and nodded, as if asking me to leave her daughter's with her for a minute. I just nodded, and leave them be, walking through the halls of castle, my shoe heels clicking are the only thing that can be hard through the silent halls. Now that I have seen it.

Windows are closed, doors to the outside world are closed too. Realising it just now, their weakness is the cold, I have seen the daughter turned some part of the bugs and herself into crystal just a minute there before I left with her through the fireplace. They must have been not suitable with the cold temperature of this very land. So sun is maybe not a problem, but the cold temperature which is abundant in this place seeing as snow was just in their homes doorstep. And Ethan must be a weakness too as he is Winters meaning the season of coldness.... I'm sorry I just have to.

I continued walking forward, not seeing any people in this place at all, with this castle this big? I wonder how many people will it take to fully clean this place?

Walking through rooms, I found myself in a room full of books, truly heavenly. Walking once again, I now find myself staring at a wonderful piece of art. A painting of the matriarch of the Castle, Lady Dimetrescu.

"Do you like it?" A sultry voice behind me said, I didn't look at her and just complemented the painting "it's remarkable" she just laughed and said "it's one of my fun days" I nodded and kept observing the painting.

"You look more spoke a human there" I just said, with my honest mind. She looked at me and I just widened my eyes and look at her frantic with what my mind just told her "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" I was panicking, I hate this honest mind and mouth of mine.

She just stared at me and said "no no, your right. I'm still quite a mortal back then" she looked at me, like she was observing me which she definitely is "once again I'm sorry my lady" I bowed a little to her and look at the painting once again.

"Thank you, for saving my daughters" she thanked me, as she crossed an arm through her chest and took a whip of tobacco. I just shrugged at her and said "it's no big deal my lady, it's what I do for a job" I told her, as I was having a conflict on whether to tell her what my job is or not. After all it might become my weakness and can be used against me, or she can never trust me again and make me leave opening a weakness from her to Ethan.

Ethan might not hurt them while I'm here, and that's what I want him to do, just to leave this family alone. As I can see they can be normal as they can be, except for the blood and killing part.

"Bela said you have wings?" She looked at me and tilted her head, as if analysing my expressions detecting if I will lie or not. As I was about to speak a scream was heard. The ladies eyes widened as she muttered "Cassandra!" She panicked and once again left me saying "we'll talk later"

Once again, I heightened my senses, hearing the girls scream, I immediately turned to my other form, easily squeezing my self through cracks in the walls, hoping I would be there to save another one of the sisters.

"YOU STUPID MAN-THING!" The brunette said, or should I call he Cassandra? The air was going in from the outside through the castle, disrupting the warm air that makes the castle homey.

The girl was slowly becoming crystals when I got there, Ethan was shooting guns at her, as I just flew to her and turned to a human my wings opened as it embraced her protecting her form the cold harsh weather of the outside world.

Without saying a word, I knocked Ethan with my wings making him hit the walls and pass out, as I left with the poor girl shivering, I intend to deal with Ethan later. I'm sure he will understand what I'm doing.

We walked through the walls, as I find the living room once more, placing the poor girl there in front of the fireplace, she have the same reactions as her sister, they're truly sisters aren't they? I chuckled as my wings are now hiding themselves once again form the peering eyes of this castle.

With a smash, this time the lady just ducked through her castle doors, and speed walked to her daughter. Embracing her Ina hug, she holds her tight as her sisters now came through the opened doors flying through their swarms, and embracing their sister too.

I just looked at them happily, as I planned out on how to make Ethan go leave this very castle, I do not intend him to hurt anyone anymore, even though the ones he is talking about is blood sucking swarm of flies or a giant lady who can absolutely crush anybody with her height and can cut off somebody's breathing with her looks. I mean it's a crime to be that beautiful.

They look at me and gestured me to go near them the redhead hugged me and told me "OHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY SISTERS" She said as she squeezed in happiness, the other three just chuckled at their sisters actions, as their mother just smiled through our interactions.

"As I said, earlier to your mother it is my job to save people" I said as she just looked at me and raised an eyebrow saying "there's job that is meant to save maidens and man-thing?" I just winced at the question as I nodded hesitantly and said "yes. Yes there is." Her eyes just lightened up as she jumped up and down and said "oooh tell me a story about them!!!" But she was immediately cut off by her mother who said "now now daughter, we must let our guest rest up for now.

The redhead grumbled as her sisters muttered something, that their mother can hear apparently as she glared at them a little.

"Well I'll see you later Y/N!" The redhead said as she marched on to somewhere in the castle, I just looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows. "Do not worry Y/N I'm sure Daniela is safe form that stupid man-thing" I nodded worrying for the redheads safety as Ethan still pose a threat to the Dimetrescu family.

"It's just Ethan is a threat my lady, and though it is just minutes or hours, I have grown closer to you and your daughter's I do not wish for my friend to be a threat to your family" I explained to her as she nodded and said "And I'm sure we will all be alrig-" the matriarch was cut off by a scream; that was surely from her youngest daughter...

"STUPID MAN-THING!" It just been minutes— I wouldn't even ... Time to save another daughter in distress...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

990K 53.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 40.4K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
294K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
656K 32.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...