In The Garden |β™‘οΈŽβ™₯︎ [Kita Shi...

Par RIC3WIFEYY

β™‘Β» For the past few months, gifts were appearing on your desk. These gifts often come with letters of admirat... Plus

1β™‘Β»- Morning rush
2β™‘Β»-Assistant
3β™‘Β»- Question
4β™‘Β»-Discovery
5β™‘Β»-Kita's home
6β™‘Β»-Class teasing
7β™‘Β»- Being honest
8β™‘Β»- Are you his Girlfriend
9β™‘Β»- Baking with Kita
10β™‘Β»-School festival
11β™‘Β»-Wedding booth
12β™‘Β»- The future
13β™‘Β»- A confession
14β™‘Β»- Bitterness
15β™‘Β»- Confrontation
16β™‘Β»- Boba
17β™‘Β»- strawberry kiss
18β™‘Β»- May I
20β™‘Β»- Wish
21β™‘Β»- A Season of Goodbyes
22β™‘Β»- routine
23β™‘Β»- Home
24β™‘Β»- Countryside
25β™‘Β»- a field of flowers [end]

19β™‘Β»- A date!!

4.8K 141 34
Par RIC3WIFEYY

I missed something. So it turns out that winter doesn't start in Japan until December 22 which I wrote wrong in the past chapters. I apologize for my mistake!! I should have done my research before writing. In my experience we had exams in November and December, I always thought that winter starts in November/December but it's different in every country. I'm sorry!!

-

With the remainder of the holiday spent outside of school, you decided to spend it with Kita. It had been less than a month since he started courting you and he has been doing quite well, getting better every day and never failing to surprise you. Not only has he been patient but he was the most understanding person you've met.

His attitude didn't change, Kita remained the man that he was before, Respectful and polite. But now he had intentions to pursue you, to give himself to you.

During the school days, he'd walk you to school and help you with your studies. In your breaks, Kita would accompany you to grab some drinks in the vending machine and chat for a while, occasionally opting to head for the nearby 7/11 to purchase you your favorite snack.

Kita was never selfish when it came to his feelings, he'd always put you before him. He understood how hesitant you feel and takes everything slowly. Kita asks before holding your hand, he smiles at you when you glance up at him during class, and you receive texts from him asking you about your day. You appreciated the small things he did for you.

Your favorite part of the day was lunchtime and walking home from school. They're always filled with long chatting that never seemed to have a consistent topic. It's fun, Kita is a great listener and doesn't mind when you babble about the cute dog you saw the other day or a subject you hate. You too listen to him talk. He would go on about his fond memories and favorite hobbies, often about his club and garden.

You learn that he named his plants, one is named after Aran and the other of his late grandfather.

Not a day with Kita was dull. Some days he'd be rougher with you, scolding you for being irresponsible or being strict when it came to lessons. In the end, Kita would help out however he can. You know he's only trying to help, he's been a perfectionist for as long as you've known him. Kita would apologize, it's always been his habit to be strict and forward with being responsible.

One time, he couldn't help but nurse his insecurities. You were shocked to hear it, you would have never thought that Kita was one to be insecure, but he was still human. "I'm worried you might think I'm too boring." He told you how he spent a night thinking if he would be enough for you. Whether he was Worthy of your attention. "I know I come off as stern, I'm sorry." He told you about wanting to be that fun boyfriend but you quickly brought that idea down.

"Shin, you're already perfect and you don't have to feel that way because I wouldn't want anyone but you." You understood that not everyone is perfect, you appreciated the fact that he let you see his deepest fears.

You wanted to comfort him and to reassure him that you would never think badly of him just because he's used to something. You learned to accept that and Kita valued how you Stood by him, how you reassured him.
It's not often that Kita feels insecure, he's mature and honest when it came to such feelings.

But he grew to be more honest with you. Kita has been more comfortable with sharing said feelings.

-

It's nearing Christmas and your family had been busy with preparations.

Unfortunately, your extended family would visit for Christmas leaving you no time to visit the Kita household. This was already planned, more of a family tradition. Kita was of course slightly disappointed to hear, but he didn't say much of it. He merely nodded and asked if you would have time left to spend the new year with him.

You made plans to celebrate the day before Christmas with him so you wouldn't have to miss out. Although this was far from magical from the actual holiday, Kita was still Grateful to hear you would be spending time with him.

There was a cafe Kita wanted to visit, quite a peaceful one but still very popular. A garden with a touch of Cafe style and it looked like it was straight out of a castle. With round white tables that curl down the legs and chairs that looked like royalty sat on them. The seats were distanced from each other, giving the people their peace, and the Winter Peonies displayed in each corner.

Kita had recommended this place, the owner was an old friend of his grandmother who had invited him for its 2nd anniversary.

There were unique groups of flowers you haven't seen before, some only bloom during the winter season, and others you couldn't recognize because of your lack of knowledge when it came to flowers. But Kita seemed excited, he does have a good set of eyes when it came to plants.

Your boots stomped on the thick blanket of snow as you rush towards Kita who was waiting outside the building that share more of a resemblance to a greenhouse. He had stuffed his face to the comfort of his jacket, hands rubbing on each other in desperate need of warmth. "Shinsuke, good afternoon!" You call out to him, earning a smile from the man.

"You could have waited inside, you're always scolding me for things like this yet here you are." You laughed. Kita lifted his head to give you a closed-eyed smile. "Come on," he directs you inside. The heaters worked like a charm, resulting in you taking off your coats and enjoying your newfound warmth.

You took notice of how lively the cafe was, slow music danced around as couples of different ages sat from across each other. The ceilings were high and clear, although covered with white. You saw different kinds of flowers that varied from colors to where you sat. All in all, the cafe had a calm atmosphere, perfect for a quiet date.

The air was mixed with an aroma of strong sweetness, both from the flowers and many desserts that the cafe served. A famous dish of theirs was Daifuku.

"It's almost graduation." He sounded plain, more disappointed. You looked up, feeling curious about his expression. Kita didn't seem out of the ordinary except for the small disappointing waver in his tone when he brought it up. "Yeah, but I'm not looking forward to it. I still want to enjoy the life of being a teen." Part of the reason was that you didn't want to leave Kita, your time with him was short.

"What are your plans?" He had longed dreaded to ask those words. You hesitated to answer, it wasn't a good one.

Leaving Kita was easy until now when he decided to take your relationship to another level. Studying abroad was always your plan for a successful future, finding the right course was one thing. You didn't want to leave the home you grew up in, the friends you grew to love and the people you met along the way.

Humans value familiarity and so do you. If you left, there would be so much you would leave behind. The memories of your youth and the people you care about.

A new country with a different culture and language is terrifying. You would have to learn to adjust and start from scratch. But despite those terrifying thoughts, you reminded yourself that it was best to focus on the present. You understood that what's going to happen in the future will be good for you, even if it means leaving some things behind.

"I'm studying abroad for college." You told him, copying his sad tone. "I'm sorry, shin."

Kita shook his head. "You don't have to say sorry, I understand. I'm not stopping you from pursuing a good future. I'm proud of you for being brave, I know it's a big step." Kita was hurt inwardly, a part of him wanted to be happy for you because nothing is more important than seeing you happy but at the same time, he doesn't want you to leave. He's disappointed in himself for feeling selfish. For being disappointed when he should be happy for you.

"But if it's okay," he started and you nodded for him to continue. "Can I still court you?"

"Of course, Shin."

You soon discarded the depressing topic, wanting to lift his spirits. "Atsumu tagged you in so many posts, you haven't replied to any of them." You saw the spam in his page mostly from his lively underclassman who loved to share relationship memes with his captain. Kita sighed, "I'm not sure why he does it. I haven't told him that we're official. " Kita had chosen to ignore the spams that happened even at midnight, he had to mute his phone.

"He's trying to bond with you, is all. But he shouldn't be spamming at midnight."

"Didn't he tag you as well?" Kita asked, raising his cup of warm tea to take a sip. You remembered the memes Atsumu would make himself, often questionable than relatable. "Well, he's bored I can tell."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

903K 23.3K 63
basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't follow the actual haikyuu!! plot :) #1 on...
23.8K 925 7
( π‘―π’‚π’Šπ’Œπ’šπ’–π’– 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ) .・。.γƒ»γ‚œβœ­γƒ».γƒ»βœ«γƒ»γ€‚ "...π˜πŽπ” π†π”π˜π’ 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 ππ€πˆπ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒." βž™ As the manager of the Inariz...
76.2K 2.5K 25
Y/n and Sakusa has known each other since high school. Y/n always had feelings for him but after they graduate they never contacted anymore. What'll...
48.1K 1.6K 31
ΰΌ„ α΄€Ιͺα΄’α΄€α΄‘α΄€ x Κ™ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‹ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Started: December 26, 2022 Finished: