BLUE | Bellamy Blake

By 127yourmom

BOOK 2 OF THE BELLAMY BLAKE SERIES "You used to know me." I murmur, staring at my hands as if they show the b... More

SEASON 2
Remake, Remodel, and Whatever the Hell Else
The Other Side
Oh How We've Changed
The Disease of the Ground
Cold Cold C o l d
Never the Father, Always the Bitch
Ungrateful and Salty Sugar Cane
There are no Gods Here
The Other Side of the Coin
Light in the Darkness
Broken Misfortunes
All I Lov'd
Liar, Liar, Your Fire is a Pyre
If We Make it Out of This Alive
I Gave You All By Mumford and Sons
Distractions
Never the Less, She Was an Idiot
Devil Like Me
Flash Boom Bang
Co-Dependent Lads
Wine of Secrets
Secrets, Secrets Hurt Someone
Stupid? No, Trial Run
No Student Without Thy Teacher
Secrets Secrets Sometimes Only Hurt One Person
Demonised Carbon Forms
Revenge Has Never Felt So Good
At the Eye of the Storm
Shower, Love
Weird Fetishes
What a Lovely Head You Have
Beginning of the End
A Whole Time Kind of Love

Everything I Got and Some Cherry Snot

2.7K 54 15
By 127yourmom

Time stops as I recognize his voice. His voice. I slowly turn around and my eyes hit his warm honey ones.

A disbelieving laugh bubbles out of my throat. "Bell?"

A smile breaks onto his face before he breaks out into a run towards me, his arms open wide. I meet him halfway, jumping into his arms.

My heartbeat thunders in my ears and my eyes tear up. "I thought you were dead," I mutter into his shoulder.

"I thought you were too," He murmurs before pulling away. "Hailey, I am so sorry about Elliot." He holds my face in his hands, his eyes tearing up at the sight of my pain.

"It wasn't your fault," I murmur, laying my hands on top of his on my cheeks. Then, reality slams into me. I'm different. He's different. And so is Finn.

I slowly pull away from him and turn to face Finn's destruction.

My face falls at the number of bodies lying around. Octavia sits by one of them with her head laying on top of a young boy's forehead. I slowly make my way towards her.

I sit down next to the body and murmur, "Yu gomplei ste odon." Your fight is over.

Octavia looks up at me with red eyes and flushed cheeks. "Finn has to pay." Her voice is low and anger darkens her tone.

I hesitate for a moment, willing for Finn's image to change back to the innocent boy i once knew, but all I can imagine is the gunfire.

"Yeah," I nod, my eyes narrowing. I turn my head and look over at an unconscious Finn. "He does."

-----------

Octavia and I walk side by side with Bellamy on my left and Clarke walking up ahead. Murphy trails behind us, not quite knowing who to walk with. Finn walks ahead, trying to catch up to Clarke and explain why he just did what he did, but it's no easy feat explaining that he killed the people for her.

I snort to myself, causing Octavia to look at me and for Bellamy's eyebrows to screw together. I shake my head, dismissing the thought.

I drop my pace, so I can walk next to Murphy. He looks at me, but his face remains impassive as he continues to gaze ahead. "Finn is a bitch." I say suddenly, voicing the thought I had.

I look over at Murphy and my laughter finally makes it through.

I wheeze and double over, trying to explain. "He..." I gasp, pointing at Finn. "Is a bitch." I say again, laughing.

"Uhh... Yeah, I got that, but... why is that funny?" Murphy trails off.

"Because..." I wheeze. "He is a dog that is pining after its owner." I can't take it anymore and fall to the ground in a fit of laughter.

"You're laughing because you compared Finn to a dog." Murphy sighs and sits on the ground next to me.

After a moment, I recollect myself and glance at the group, but find them gone. I look back over at Murphy and sigh.

"We are really messed up aren't we?" I ask, trying not to chuckle.

"Not me, just you." He points at me. "I wasn't the one that compared Finn to a goddamn dog, Hails."

My opened mouth closes in indignation. "Fair," I mutter, picking at a piece of grass.

"It was nice to see you laugh, though." He murmurs, flicking my knee.

"Ow, you bimbo!" I shout, flicking him back twice as hard.

"Ouch! What the hell?" He flicks me back. "Why'd you just call me a bimbo?"

I flick him back even harder. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the group running back over to us because of the commotion.

"Because you radiate the energy of one!" I yell out, flicking his head.

At this point, we are standing and walking parallel to each other in a circle. "I do not!" He shouts, diving for me and flicking my arm.

"You dick!" I yell out flicking his head multiple times before stopping.

We're both cackling, which causes everyone else who was just smiling to start laughing too.

I turn around and see everyone either laughing or smiling, except Clarke. She's looking at me with a look that I can't decipher.

Maybe contempt? Sadness? Desire.

----------

After Murphy and I made a scene, we actually started walking back to camp. After two hours of walking, we made it back.

Bellamy drops back to walk with me as we near the gates.

I reach over and grab his hand, needing the reminder that my dad can't control me anymore.

"I'm here, okay?" He murmurs into my ear. I nod, my apprehension to hold his hand pushing to the back of my mind.

If i'm this bad and he's this good, do i really want to change him just to call him mine?

The gate slowly opens and Clarke walks in first, then Finn, Octavia, Murphy, Bellamy, and then lastly, me.

As soon as I step foot inside, guards begin to strip me of my weapons, causing me to lash out. "Hey!" I yell out, ramming my fist into one of their faces. "That's my sword, dickhead!" I grab it back and unsheathe it, my senses lost.

Guns are pointed at me, but my brain is only focused on the fact that I can't trust anyone but myself.

"Hailey!" I hear a voice from my right.

Miloch comes into view. "You need to calm down." He holds his hands up as he approaches. "You need to give them your sword."

I shake my head. "No, I'm not doing that, Lock."

He sighs before ramming his fist into my nose, making my vision go blurry and my ears to ring. I feel him disarm me and catch my stumbling body.

"I'm sorry, Hails." He mutters, but I shove him off as the guards continue disarming me, but this time I don't stop them.

As the guards disperse, the crowd clears and my father comes into view.

"Still as disobedient as always." He murmurs, staring down at me.

Hot, blinding rage floods through me. I walk up to him and stand toe to toe with him, staring him down. "You," I jam my finger into his chest. "Choose those words to say to me after all this time?" I scoff, backing up. "You call me pathetic, but you, a father, can't even say that he's glad she's not dead after years of not seeing her."

"You are a disgrace, Hailey!" He yells at me, getting closer. "You got your mother killed." His voice gets louder. "You got your sister killed!" He takes a step closer. "And from what your friends have told me, you got your little friend, Elliot killed too." His voice lowers and I lose all self-control I ever had.

I slam my fists, one after the other into his face, not caring that the guards are nearby, not caring about anything anymore.

If he blames everything on me, so be it, but he cannot blame Elliot's death on me. I won't live through it if I actually believe it. I can't live knowing that it's my fault that Elliot is dead. I have to believe otherwise.

So that's why I throw everything I have at him.

-----------

A/N

hiiiii i'm on christmas break now :)

also if i don't post before christmas, happy early christmas :)

please eat and drink something,

love,

Abigail

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 8.6K 48
"You and me, Blake, we're the same. So don't talk down to me like I can't kick your ass. I may be small, but determination goes a long way. " Alyss...
132K 3.5K 36
"I love you, Tatum." He says. "And I'm not living on this Earth without you, you hear me." "What are you saying?" I furrow my eyebrows. "If you die...
197K 3.9K 150
Bellamy Blake X Dakota Solace β€’ Dakota was sent down to earth as one of the 100. Her knowledge is put to the test on the ground as she makes a connec...
316K 6.3K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...