The Obsessive Shou Moves On

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 偏执受想开了[重生] Author : 乔柚 In his previous life, Yun Qingci loved the Emperor more th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61: things you don't know
62: hanging the moon for you
63: bamboo horse: childhood and first encounter
64: bamboo horse: it's true, it's sweet
65: bamboo horse: because i want to be good to you
66: bamboo horse: put shoes on the little ancestor
67: bamboo horse: i want to marry you
68: marriage: the final

51

588 25 0
By Kessho_Yuki

In the final analysis, Yun Qingci just slept for a long time, except for feeling a little hungry and lying down for too long, his legs are not at his disposal, there is almost no other discomfort.

Yun Qingci packed up, Yunxiang had already sat at the table thoughtfully and drank a cup of tea.

"By the way, big brother?" Yun Qingci remembered, and Yun Xiang said: "He can't get off his time. He just got out of the wheelchair and went to investigate the case with your second brother."

"Brothers are all okay?"

"Everyone is a mess, so they are not all around you..." It was mainly Li Ying, who could not leave after persuading, and other people would not be able to help with them. After a pause, he said, "After your Majesty's He Lishu arrives, Dad will look for a businessman for you, and find someone who listens to you and can take care of you."

"I have Jin Huan Yin Xi, I don't need anyone else." Yun Qingci stepped out and said, "Okay, I'm going to the hospital too."

Yunxiang followed a few steps up to look, and found that he was walking violently, looking very uncomfortable.

His brows wrung deeply.

I always felt that after Yun Qingci woke up, he was in a wrong state, as if he was much more lively than before.

Yun Qingci had already arrived in front of the carriage, and just about to climb up by himself, he saw Yinxi pedaling over. He paused, forced to stop patiently, and stepped on the pedal.

He was a little worried.

Anxious not.

He couldn't wait to see Li Ying, talk to him, and clarify everything about the previous life, but closed his eyes, thinking that when he was facing Li Ying just now, his heart seemed to be crushed by a big rock.

Li Ying would not want him to dream back to his previous life, seeing the scene of him feeding snakes and offering sacrifices. He would not want Yun Qingci to know that he was covered with scars, neither man nor ghost, nor would he wish that he was there. Yun Qingci was moored into a withered bone in front of him.

How can I tell him.

The more anxious Yun Qingci is, the more chaotic her heart will be.

He pressed his forehead, and when his thoughts were flying, he was already in the forbidden city.

He has a token, of course, even if it is not a token, with this face, the guards dare not let it go.

The carriage entered the forbidden city and began to go to the Tai Hospital, but Yun Qingci said, "Go to Chaoyang Palace."

Yinxi glanced at him suspiciously, and Yun Qingci subconsciously said, "I'm going to see the flowers in the greenhouse. There are some pots I like very much, so I can take them away together."

Yinxi whispered hesitantly: "Last time when you were about to reconcile with your majesty, didn't you already take those potted flowers to Xiangfu?"

"I suddenly remembered that there was still a pot, and I forgot to bring it." Yun Qing said with his eyebrows crossed, and said coldly, "What do you think?"

"The slave dare not." Yin Xi hurriedly lowered his head.

Yun Qingci was a little angry, and pulled the corner of his clothes hard.

It was all Li Ying's fault. The culprit was Li Ying. He didn't know that Li Ying paid a great price to be reborn, and he didn't know that he was here specifically for himself. He thought that both of them were born again by coincidence. Since you too Rebirth, of course I have to bully it back.

Now, there is nothing to feel guilty about.

Yun Qingci was panicked.

Li Ying probably felt that he had a mental illness. He was vomiting blood with anger when he had been clamoring for peace before, and he refused to pay attention to them. Now they finally agreed to make peace with him, and he came up again.

How to tell him.

He twisted his fingers and breathed flat.

Li Ying in his previous life had been living in Chaoyang Palace. He guessed that after he left in this life, the other party might still live there.

On the way there, Yun Qingci's heart has been tugging. He not only hopes to see Li Ying in Chaoyang Palace, but also hopes that he will not show up for the time being.

Because he hasn't thought of how to face him, how to tell everything in his dreams nonchalantly.

The car finally stopped at Chaoyang Palace, Yun Qingci walked down with a cold face, he stood at the gate of the palace, squeezed his fingers hard, and walked in.

Nothing has changed in the furnishings, but he hasn't paid attention to this at all, his eyes can't help searching for familiar figures inside.

Not in the flower room, not in the attic, not in the main hall, nor in the bedroom.

It is impossible for him to go to other rooms.

Yun Qingci sat down on the outdoor double chair and stood up again, unable to sit still at all.

Jin Huan looked at his inadvertent figure turning around, like an ant on a hot pan, and she had to resist making a look that was not anxious at all, and subconsciously glanced at Yinxi.

Tentatively said: "Emperor, do you want to go to Jiangshan Temple to find your Majesty to take and leave the book, so as not to run back and forth."

Yun Qingci suddenly stomped his feet: "Yes, I'll go find him."

Driving in the palace was not allowed, Yun Qing abandoned the carriage and walked tightly. Before reaching the Jiangshan Temple, he was very anxious. After seeing the Jiangshan Temple, he couldn't help but stop.

He chirped and came to the stairs in front of the hall. Yuan Bao had already seen him and ran over in a hurry: "The Queen."

"Exemption." Yun Qing resigned: "Is your majesty in it?"

"Your Majesty is here, just come back, resting in the bedroom, the queen wants to..."

"I'm looking for him, I'm looking for something to do with him." Yun Qingci lifted his clothes and continued walking up the stairs, walking outside the hall and sleeping room. Suddenly Liu Ziru took out a uniform from the inside, and the white single coat was faintly stained with blood.

Yun Qingci's breath was tight, Liu Ziru had already seen him, and whispered: "Why is the queen here?"

"I, I'll... take, take and leave the book."

There was a trace of sorrow in Liu Ziru's eyes, and he whispered: "The queen, please move."

Yun Qingci looked at the sleeping room covered by the bead curtain, and slowly followed him to the side. Liu Ziru's eyes were already red, and said: "Your Majesty has vomited blood again. Just lying down, the empress is so pitiful. He, when he gets better, he will definitely send He Lishu."

Yun Qingci didn't say a word.

"The queen... Your Majesty has hardly closed his eyes these days. He can't hold his body. At this moment, he really just lay down. You see, the clothes are just changed."

Yun Qingci stepped towards the bed, Liu Ziru followed, begging: "The Queen..."

"Let him in." A voice came from inside, and Yun Qingci paused.

Li Ying, haven't slept yet.

Liu Ziru was silent, with a slight worry on his expression. With Yun Qingci's performance these days, he was worried that Li Ying would be angry again.

Yun Qingci naturally didn't know what he was thinking. He stretched out his hand to open the bead curtain and walked in. Li Ying had already sat up on the couch, his new clothes were clean and white, and his black ink-like hair was thrown down against that piece. The face is too pale, the whole figure seems to have been soaked in ink.

Yun Qingci slowly came to him, pinching the corner of his clothes with his fingers.

He didn't know what happened to Li Ying, why his body became so bad, or whether he was mad at him these days.

He deliberately angered Li Ying and deliberately targeted him. This is the real reason why Yun Qingci dared not face him at this moment.

Even if he had great reasons, he deliberately hurt Li Ying.

Li Ying looked at him for a while, realizing his anxiety, a sigh overflowed on his lips, and said, "Sit down."

Yun Qingci looked around and hesitated to move the stool.

Li Ying didn't ask him to sit on the bed, but let him take a low stool and sit in front of him, saying mildly, "What's the matter?"

"I'm here..." He swallowed the'take and leave the book' and said, "Yinxi said, these days, you are taking care of me."

"I can't worry about you."

Yun Qingci's eyes were red, he lowered his head and bit his lip. Li Ying raised his hand, brought a plate of sugar cakes from the head of the bed, and said softly, "Do you want to eat?"

"You, why did you eat this?"

"Recently, I often take medicine, and I always feel bitter, so I ordered someone to take a plate and put it on the bedside for a sweet taste."

In his previous life, he often took medicine, and he delayed himself time and time again, and never saw him cry out for suffering.

Yun Qingci didn't move, Li Ying raised his hand and pinched a piece with his pale fingertips. He slightly deceived himself and brought the sugar pastry to Yun Qingci's mouth, saying, "Taste it, it's sweet."

His voice was as gentle as ever, but Yun Qingci's heart seemed to be squeezed out by a big hand. The mist gathered in his eyes, and eventually spread out and fell on Li Ying's hand.

He didn't understand where Yun Qingci's tears came from, and subconsciously began to reflect on himself and where he was wronged. Yun Qingci had already raised his hand, covering his face in embarrassment with wide sleeves.

His other hand pressed tightly on the side of the chair, his shoulders kept shaking, and he made a very light sobbing sound.

Li Ying was a little at a loss. He sat for a while at a loss, put the sugar pastry back, and said, "I'm sorry."

Upon hearing Yun Qing's words, he immediately lowered his sleeves, with tears still on his face, and his expression was stained with anger: "What are you sorry for me again?"

"...I shouldn't go to see you, I just can't help it, I didn't want to mess with you, this is my business, you don't need to take it to heart."

He thought that Yun Qingci was crying because of entanglement and separation.

Yun Qingci's mouth flattened into a curve, and he said for a while: "Yes, I blame you. I originally wanted to reconcile with you very firmly. You, you now make me feel as if I owe you."

Li Ying's thick eyelashes drooped, and he said warmly, "I owe you, so you should treat it as I owe it to you, so you don't have to feel owed."

Yun Qingci was even more aggrieved: "Are you really going to leave with me?"

Li Ying laughed.

Yun Qingci is really such a person, even if he does something bad, he will deliberately throw the choice to others in order to prevent himself from guilty.

If he tells him that he doesn't want to reconcile, it would seem to be using the days of taking care of him to deliberately contain him.

His queen is really bad, knowing that he is reluctant, but also forcing him to let him go generously.

Li Ying tightened his fingers and said slowly, "Aci, if you want to reconcile, then reconcile."

"I'm asking you."

Li Ying's Adam's apple rolled, don't open his face and said, "I will do everything with you."

"What does it mean to follow me, what is your opinion?"

"It depends on you."

"I just want to know what you think."

Li Ying looked at him suddenly, Yun Qingci was startled, he stared at each other for a few breaths with those hollow and persistent eyes, his cheeks bulged: "You, what are you fierce?"

"I don't want to reconcile, don't you want to reconcile?" Li Ying said: "Yun Qingci, I promised to follow you, you still want to...what do you say?"

He seemed to hear Yun Qingci say: "Yeah."

Yun Qingci was a little disturbed by him staring at him, subconsciously averted his eyes, and said, "Yeah."

"...Hmm what?"

"Ok."

"..." Li Ying's breathing was messed up, he said dumbly: "You, what huh?"

"Hmm..." Yun Qingci looked away, his cheeks bulged and contracted, and then pressed his lips hard, and said, "Well, if you say no peace, then no peace."

Li Ying's pupils contracted.

The room was silent.

He didn't know what Yun Qingci was thinking about.

Just because he took care of him for a few days?

He hasn't rested for too long, and he often wakes up as soon as he closes his eyes. He doesn't have more energy to ponder Yun Qingci and how to torture him.

Li Ying closed his eyes wearily, after all let him go, and said, "If this is the case, it's up to you."

Yun Qingci's eyes lit up. He sat on a chair and kicked his leg. He accidentally kicked Li Ying, and laughed subconsciously, and said, "Then, you have a good rest, I will go back to the palace first."

Li Ying stared at him: "Can you sleep with me?"

Yun Qingci's heart jumped.

Li Ying, this guy is too hungry, he hasn't said to make up with him.

Yun Qingci reserved the corners of his clothes smoothly and glanced at the bridge of his nose. The secret path used to be that he stuck with Li Ying and wanted this and that, but now Li Ying is going to take the initiative to give it, and it seems that he is really uncomfortable.

Li Ying had already moved his feet hanging on the side of the bed to the couch. He supported the couch with both palms and moved it in with some effort. He returned to see him again, his temples sweated slightly and his voice was hoarse: "Okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.7K 92
Title: 带球跑后前夫火葬场了 Author: 仗马 Status: Completed Description: Everyone says Rong Zhen's partner, Jiang Jili, is beautiful, outstanding and was deeply l...
1.4M 81.2K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
1M 52.2K 200
When Song Qinghan woke up, he found that he had not only transmigrated into another world but also... had a ball in his stomach. He thought the origi...