Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨33✨

4.5K 268 37
By JEONfanTAEsea

Ignore my mistakes please.....🙏

_________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Jin and Namjoon were in their room when the blue haired boy came back from his little 'ice-cream date' so he went to his room straight. After freshening up and changing into some comfortable clothes, he plopped himself under the warm duvets. He kept looking at the ceiling and remembering the day when he first met Jungkook.

9 years ago.....

He was walking towards a shop to buy his favourite strawberry smoothie. He insisted his Jin Hyung to buy him one. Jin denied him but he knows how to make him agree. He gave him the most innocent and cute puppy eyes and pouted like a child...which obviously he was.

They both went to the shop they always goes laughing over something funny they saw in their way. On the shop, there were two other persons present. One was a tall and muscular man while the other was a fat and round bunny who was staring at him with open mouth. He didn't like when the other man took his Jin Hyung with him and told the little bunny to show him around.

He found out that the big boy was that bunny's Hyung who was sipping his banana milk and smiling like a fool.

'' Are you a banana milk shake tanker or what?.....Who buy 5 bottles?'' He asked the other who was still staring at him.

'' I think he is deaf....No...he was talking to his Hyung a minute ago...'' he thought to himself pouting so cutely.

'' O hello....I am talking to you.'' Taehyung asked him shouting.

'' Calm down....You will get wrinkles if you keep shouting baby.'' Jungkook said winking at the other whose mouth and eyes widen at the other's comment.

'' Who is baby?...I am a big boy now. I am 9 years old.'' He replied him showing nine fingers of his cute and chubby hands.

'' But you are still a baby...see you always keep pouting.'' Jungkook replied him pointing at the adorable pout on other's cherry lips.

'' I am not pouting, you blind bunny.'' Taehyung scoffed.

'' See,....You are again pouting...you are such a baby.'' Jungkook replied again and Taehyung's pout intensified with anger.

'' You are a bunny....you mannerless bunny!!'' Taehyung fired back.

'' But my mom says I am a good boy. I am not mannerless.'' Jungkook said opening second bottle of the banana milk.

'' Your mom lied to you.'' Taehyung said glaring.

'' My mom says moms never lies.'' Jungkook said sipping on his banana milk. Taehyung was very angry now. He can't lose against a bunny. It was a matter of his pride and Jin Hyung says we should not give up when someone hurt our pride. So being a good boy he is, He stepped forward and snatched the bottle of banana milk from the bunny's hand and throw it on the ground and smirked proudly.

Jungkook never let go if anyone try to snatch his banana milk from him. So being a stubborn bunny he is, stepped ahead and pulled the other's hair. They both started pulling each other's hairs mercilessly.

'' How dare you throw my banana milk?'' Jungkook shouted pulling the other's hair.

''Ahhh!!!!...You banana milkshake tanker...leave my hair.'' Taehyung shouted pulling the other's hair.

'' I thought you were a good boy. I got love attack and now I get to know that you are a monster who is after my banana milkshake.'' Jungkook didn't leave Taehyung's hairs.

'' And your Hyung is after my Jin Hyung....Ahhhh!!!!.leave my hairs, you mannerless bunny.'' Taehyung shouted.

'' Yes, my Hyung will take your Hyung away from you.''

'' I will not let him touch my Hyung.''

'' My Hyung will Kidnap him. He says he loves him.''

'' I will lock my Hyung in my cupboard. Then your Hyung will not be able to find him.''

'' My Hyung is very smart. He will find him from anywhere''

'' Your Hyung is a thief.'' Taehyung shouted.

'' No....Your Hyung is thief. My Hyung said he stole my Hyung's heart.'' Jungkook said and pushed the other harshly. Taehyung landed on the floor on his butt and started crying. Jin and Namjoon came running there and they looked at the scene. Namjoon went to Jungkook while Jin run towards Taehyung.

'' What happened Taebear?....'' Jin asked worriedly.

''Uwahhhhhh!!!!...That bunny pushed me. He also pulled my hairs Hyung.'' Taehyung cried out and Namjoon looked at Jungkook who looked down guiltily.

'' Why did you do that Kookie?'' Namjoon asked his baby brother.

'' He threw my banana milk Hyung.'' Jungkook replied innocently. Jin made Taehyung stand up and Namjoon looked at him guiltily.

'' I am sorry Jin, He is a child.'' Namjoon tried to clarify things. Before Jin could say anything, Taehyung again spoke up.

'' Don't talk to him Hyung, He is a kidnapper.'' Jin and Namjoon looked at him confused.

'' What are you saying Taebear? He is not a kidnapper.'' Jin explained to his brother.

'' That bunny said that his Hyung will kidnap you and take you away from me because he loves you.'' Taehyung said innocently and rubbed his own eyes with cute little fists. Namjoon looked at his Kookie who was standing there guiltily and Jin blushed at that. Namjoon scratched the back of his head when his eyes met Jin's and they both looked away shyly.

'' No baby...I am not gonna take him away from you. He will always be your Jinnie Hyung.'' Namjoon tried to explain Taehyung whose nose became red due to all the anger and crying.

'' He said Jin Hyung is a thief. He stole your heart.'' Taehyung told Namjoon who facepalmed himself at the foolishness of his baby brother.

'' Well......That is true.'' Namjoon said looking at Jin who immediately looked down shyly.

'' He is a meanie.'' Taehyung further complained while Jungkook was standing there with his head hung low. He was a child and in his foolishness he hurted the cute baby, but now he was repenting. He didn't like the tears in those blue eyes.

Namjoon patted at his shoulder and he looked at him with his innocent doe eyes.

''Kookie....You remember what mom says?....She says that we shouldn't hurt beautiful people. They are so precious that we should be friends with them....right?'' Namjoon asked and Jungkook nodded.

'' Come on, be a good boy and say sorry to him.'' Namjoon took him to Taehyung and they both looked at each other.

'' I am sorry....I shouldn't have done that.'' Jungkook apologised.

'' No, I am sorry....I shouldn't have threw your banana milk.'' Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled.

'' That means we are equal now?....So...lets be friends?''

'' Umm....Okay....but I don't know your name.'' Taehyung said cutely.

'' I am Jungkook....''

''And I am Taehyung.....''

'' So we are friends now.....will you play with me some day?'' Jungkook asked him and the other nodded.

''Okay....I think we should leave now...Mom would be waiting for us Kookie....'' Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded immediately.

Namjoon bid his goodbye to Jin and put his arm on Jungkook's shoulder to go. They took only a few steps when Jungkook came back running and kissed Taehyung on his cheek. He ran back quickly to Namjoon and Taehyung stood there shocked. He took his hand to his cheek and kept looking at the retreating back of Jungkook who turned back and winked at Taehyung who blushed at that.

.

.It was the first time they met, but after that, Jungkook would always come with Namjoon to meet Taehyung. They would play together while Jin and Namjoon would be lost in their own world. Taehyung also went to Jungkook's house on his b'day and he was shocked to see his house. It was bigger than their whole neighbourhood.

''You are so rich Kookie...'' He used to say and kookie would smile and reply-

'' It all belong to you too....because you are my baby.'' And Taehyung would blush at that. Their innocent talks would continue for hours and they would lost the track of time.

Taehyung smiled to himself after recalling their first meeting and then he realised how Jungkook always used to fight with him in the starting. He once had told him that he looks so cute when he is angry. He just smiled to himself and went off to sleep as they have a final rehearsal of their drama which would be staged after three days.

______________

Next day, they both were in the car again going to the auditorium. Taehyung insisted that he want to drive but Jungkook told him that he should just sit comfortably and relax, the other would do all the work.

Since last night, Taehyung has became even more comfortable than before with the brunette. He feels so happy that he is in love with his childhood best friend. He has became bolder in his actions and didn't hesitated to hug the other as soon as he saw the brunette waiting for him near the elevator. Jungkook was surprised by the blue haired boy's actions since last night, But he was not complaining.

He was happy with this change.

They both reach the auditorium and went inside talking about random things. They never get tired of talking, actually Taehyung does all the talking and Jungkook just listens to his never ending blabberings.

'' Oh.....Guys...Romeo and Juliette are here. Lets get started with the last rehearsals.'' The head girl Sarah said and everyone started to do their work. Jungkook and Taehyung also came on the stage and continued with their roles.

It was the last part, where Romeo and Juliette will be shown in the heaven in each other's arm. It was a seen which was added to show that true love never dies. Even after the death of lovers, Love always remains there.

Jungkook was holding Taehyung close to him by his waist and Taehyung was holding the brunette's shoulders. They were looking in each other's eyes and forgot that it was just a character they are playing. They got lost in their own world. Everyone was watching the two lovers lost in ecstasy with so much adoration.

Everyone clapped their hands loudly as the show ended and they both came out of their trance. They unwillingly let go of each other.

'' I already knew that you two are perfect for the role. Your chemistry shows how Romeo and Juliette would have been like. Your eyes show the emotions that the character demands. I know, this drama is gonna be a success and everyone who will witness it day after tomorrow will never forget the Romeo and Juliette you guys will portray.'' Sarah said coming forward and everyone else agreed with her while Jungkook and Taehyung were looking at each other with adoration.

'' You are amazing, guys.'' One boy said and Jungkook smiled.

'' Thank you guys.....we just hope that we give our best on the stage too.'' The brunette replied looking at Taehyung who nodded in agreement.

'' Don't worry....You are going to rock the stage.'' Sarah said and everyone present there smiled.

____________________

So, It was all for now....I will update again later.

Please Vote and Comment.

I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6.8K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
17K 845 30
"Just keep your heart open for me, babe" Kissing the other's forehead the partner went to sleep on their respective side of bed. "It's always open fo...
790K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
53.8K 6.1K 61
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...