𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭...

By Malxfelt22

Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was... More

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

372 15 2
By Malxfelt22

Draco wrote down the place as he finished the call. He was frantic while Harry and Narcissa exchanged worried looks.

"Draco, what happened?" Harry asked.

"She's injured...Y/N got stabbed, I have to be with her," Draco explained as he slipped on his coat. Harry and Narcissa followed him as they got in the car and rushed to get there.

Draco asked the front desk about you but she told him that you were still in surgery. Draco and the others waited in the waiting room.

"I'm gonna investigate what happened to Y/N but we will get her out of here," Harry stated. Draco nodded as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I don't want anything terrible to her or the baby." Draco's voice cracked.

"They will be alright, son," Narcissa reassured but she was also scared about Y/N and the baby. A few hours had passed by, and Narcissa and Harry went to the cafeteria while Draco waited for some news about you. He was about to doze off when he saw a surgical suit doctor walk out.

"Family members of Y/N Y/L/N?" The doctor called out. Draco rose from his seat and made his way to the doctor.

"I'm her boyfriend." Draco began with a worried look. "How is she?"

"She was stabbed above her hip, fortunately, no organ was damaged." Dr. Castro explained.

"And the baby?" Draco asked.

"She lost a lot of blood but we managed to act quickly and gave her a blood transfusion." Dr. Castro smiled warmly. "She and the babies weren't harmed but due to Y/N losing a lot of blood she is still very weak." Draco's eyes widen in shock.

"Babies?" Draco gasped in awe, Dr. Castro nodded with a smile.

"She's having twins."

Draco couldn't believe what he was hearing, they were having twins. He began to tear up that you are carrying two babies inside you, Draco smiled at the doctor.

"Can I see her?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes, she is getting moved into a room as of right now." Dr. Castro replied. "Congratulations." He walked away.

A few minutes later Narcissa and Harry returned to find Draco crying from happiness, they mistook it for something horrible that happened while they were gone.

"Draco, what happened?" Narcissa asked worriedly. "Is she okay or the baby?"

"They're both fine," Draco replied as more tears rolled down his face. "She's having twins, mother."

Narcissa's eyes widen in pure happiness and shock, throughout the generations of Malfoys there were never multiple births but seeing her son so happy about the twins, melted her heart.

"I'm so happy for you, son." Narcissa beamed. "What did the doctor say? Will she be okay?"

"She was stabbed above her hip, luckily it didn't cause any damage to her organs. She did lose a lot of blood but they quickly gave her a blood transfusion and since she lost a lot of blood she is still weak. Dr. Castro says that she will recover." Draco explained. Harry and Narcissa nodded.

"When can we see her?" Narcissa asked.

"Soon," Draco replied. "Harry, please investigate what happened during Y/N's attack." Harry nodded.

"I will do my best to investigate, this could have been prevented if the guards were doing their jobs. Do you know if the guards know that Y/N is pregnant?" Harry asked. Draco nodded.

"They did know about her pregnancy and I wished I was there to protect her from that attack," Draco said sadly, feeling guilty that he couldn't protect you or his children.

"Go be with her and your children." Narcissa nudged him. Draco nodded and took off to your hospital room after asking a nurse where your room was, Draco walked inside the room to be met with the sound of a machine tracking your heartbeat and heard two heartbeats syncing off one another.

Draco took a seat next to your bed and placed his hand over your stomach to feel the small bump, he lowered his head to kiss the bump.

"You two gave me quite a scare." Draco chuckled lightly, rubbing his hand on your stomach. "I'm glad you two are okay, I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you or your mother but I want to tell you two something, your mother is a brave woman she went through a lot before she met me and I truly love her and I know you two will love her too."

You groaned slightly as you opened your eyes to see you were in the hospital. You looked to your right to see Draco who was looking at you too.

"Draco?" You asked groggily. Draco smiled warmly and kissed your forehead.

"Hi, darling." He replied.

"What happened?" You asked.

"You were stabbed but they gave you a blood transfusion," Draco stated. You began to panic at the thought of your baby.

"The baby?" You asked, he saw the fear in your eyes. "Is the baby okay?"

"They are okay, our babies are okay." Draco smiled. Your eyes widen.

"Babies?" You asked. Draco nodded with a smile.

"We're having twins, love." He beamed happily and you smiled at him, you couldn't believe you were having twins but you were so happy.

"Harry is outside and he wants to talk to you about what happened." He said. "I can tell him that you need some rest."

"He can come in, I have some things to tell him about that prison." Draco nodded and went to find Harry, minutes later both men returned and Harry got out his notepad.

"Y/N, you had some pieces of information about the prison?" You nodded and took a deep breath.

"As we know so far the police in that prison are very corrupt but I have to get out of that prison before the twins are born." You pleaded as tears formed in your eyes.

"And we'll get you out," Harry reassured with a small smile but you shooked your head.

"You don't understand." You began. "They're gonna take my children."

Harry and Draco exchanged worried looks before turning their attention back to you.

"What are you saying?" Draco asked as tears formed in his eyes as well.

"The police take newborns and sell them to rich parents...that's what happened to Ximena and her daughter," you told them. Harry wrote it down and nodded.

"We need those documents, do you believe you can get that?" Harry shot worried glances at your stomach. You nodded.

"Please Harry, don't let them take my children." You pleaded desperately.

"I won't allow them to take your children." Harry had a determined look on his face while Draco was comforting you.

There was a knock on the door and they all looked towards the door.

"Come in," you called out. The door opened to reveal a police guard with a scowl on his face.

"Your little friend wanted to visit you." The guard moved out of the way to reveal Ximena standing by the doorway with tears in her eyes.

"Ximena." You smiled as Ximena walked into the room and greeted everyone. The guard grabbed her wrist.

"You have ten minutes." He snarled, Ximena nodded and he let go of her arm and walked away, Ximena walked towards you.

"Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Babies." You corrected and smiled, placing your hand on your stomach. You watched as Ximena's eyes widen in shock. "It's twins."

"Twins?" She asked in utter aw. You nodded.

"Yeah, it's twins." You beamed. Ximena smiled then she noticed Draco.

"You must be Draco," Ximena said. Draco nodded. "Y/N has told me all wonderful things about you. You're right Y/N, his hair looks so soft."

Draco blushed at her comment while you chuckled. The door knocked interrupting their conversation.

"Come in," you spoke as the door opened to see Dr. Castro walking in.

"Hi Y/N, I see you are awake. How are you feeling?" He asked with a concerned look.

"I'm feeling fine, Draco told me that I'm having twins." Dr. Castro nodded with a smile.

"That is true, congratulations." He stated, making you smile. "Now, I wanna do a quick ultrasound to make sure everything is perfect." You nodded as you lifted your gown, Dr. Castro applied cold gel on your stomach making you shiver slightly. He moved the transducer probe around hoping to find the babies.

Two heartbeats filled the room as Dr. Castro found the twins and began to take measurements.

"There are your twins." Dr. Castro pointed to the screen to show you and Draco their babies.

"Do you see them, love?" Draco stared at the computer, his eyes filled with happiness.

"Of course Draco, that's our children." You smiled also staring at the screen with adoration in your eyes. Draco stood next to you and grabbed your hand, gently rubbing it while they stared at their children.

"Everything seems to look normal." Dr. Castro spoke as he finished taking measurements. "I want you to take it easy throughout your pregnancy." He told you who nodded.

"I will." You responded.

"You are gonna stay here for two days until you can go back to your cell." Dr. Castro informed as you nodded. He bid his goodbyes and left. There was a black bag laying on the edge of your bed.

"Draco, can you give me that bag?" You asked. Draco nodded and went to retrieve the bag, and gave it to you. "Thank you." You opened up the bag to find the audio recorder, everyone's eyes were on the device.

"What is that?" You looked up to see Harry with an amused face.

"Before I got stabbed I heard two guards discussing selling my children to some rich parents and saying that they can get a lot of money from my babies," you explained as you handed the recording to Harry who quickly put it in his bag.

"I will listen to this." He said. "With this final evidence, I am sure you will be released from prison." You smiled widely as you looked at Draco who was staring at you.

"I already miss being home with you already." You said. Draco kissed your forehead.

"I miss you too, when you get released from there we will buy everything for the twins." He smiled glancing down at your stomach and he placed his hand over your bump. "Our children need us."

"And we need each other."

☀︎︎☁︎☽︎

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this story but I've been busy with work but I will try to update whenever I can.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 75 8
Underground mob king Draco Malfoy has an empire that he built with his bare hands. Both feared and respected, the tall, blond criminal is a mastermin...
137K 3.2K 27
[COMPLETED] After the war Y/N finds out she is pregnant with Draco's child but when she goes to the manor to tell Draco the news. She learns that he...
197K 5.6K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...
105 0 7
For Hunter Allen, she was always seen as an outsider. In a family with five boys and a single dad she was always the odd one out. After her mother's...