Sevilla ~ The good holidays

By Germangie_lover

Can love this disappear so fast? Since German and Angie met in Barcelona they can't deny their old feelings b... More

Beginning
Still
Jade and Prisilla
Pool
Unspoken words
Quiero♥
Decisions
Habla si puedes
Coward and the questions
The problem
Francesco
The plan
The accident
(not)Bad dad
Apology
The tour
Time to kiss?
A date
Troubles
Home with surprise
Rafa
Discussion
Surprise for Ludmila
Finding out
Farewell
Without each other
Solution?
New York♥
Home with a big surprise
The wedding
The honeymoon
Piece? So funny...
Grandma
Happy Family♥
1 year later
Date?
1 day 2 goods
A big happy family♥♥
Sevilla ~ The good holidays♥♡

Arriving with a problem

845 49 7
By Germangie_lover

Angie's POV

On the next day we went to the airport. I really don't know what's up with Vilu and Leon. Yesterday they were mad with the other, but now they're good friends or more...

The flight was boring. I was sitting beside German. Almost the whole journey we were in quiet. Maybe he didn't know what to say and I'm still mad a bit.

We came here only for 3 days and 2 nights.
As we arrived to the hotel the receptionist gave me the keys and the sleep sort.
As I ran over the paper I stopped for a while. I ran over and over the last line.
"German Castillo, Angie Carrara: 6" (A/n.:I chose the 6 because the last episode of V3 was on 6th of Feb. :D )
-What? I asked and showed the paper to German.
He just looked at me. I couldn't read on his face...he was happy??
We went to the receptionist for asking about it.
-Sorry but we haven't got more rooms ...just a little...a small room with a bed and a little wardrobe... we could solute the situacion if one of you would go into that room...
I looked at German.
-What should we do? He asked.
-I don't know...
-If you want I'll go to this room...
-Will you do this??
-Yes...everything for you. He said and looked into my eyes.
I just smiled when the guy spoke up.
-So do you need the room?
-Yeah.. we ne.. I mean I need the room.
-Alright...but we can prepare it to 10pm earlier not...
-Well okay thank you...he said and we went away.

--TIME SKIP--

After the dinner the guys went to their room. I was about to go but then German stopped me.
-Angie...can I stay in your room until the make ready the mine??
-Y-yes.. of course..come.
We arrived into the room and sat down on the bed.
-What's the tomorrow's plan?? He asked
-Well...we going to sightseeing and later we have some freetime...I answered.
-Ahh...
We talked more about tomorrow and I felt I became very sleepy.
-Angie... are you tired??
-Yeah..a bit. Sorry..
-No no..it's nothing. Come here...he said and I cuddle up to him. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and lied on the pillows.
-I love being in your arms...I said and closed my eyes and almost fell asleep.
-I love having you in my arms. He whispered then his phone started vibrating. -Hallo!
-...
-Okay, thank you...said and hung up. -I'm going.. Good night sweetie...have sweet dreams. - He said, kissed nose and covered me with the blanket.
Before he stepped out of the room he turned back and said
-I hope you really meant your last sentence...
And he left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 18 18
Victoria wasn't really looking for a relationship intill her friends pushed her to give it a try. She then meets Jasper in a unexpecting way. Jasper...
21K 1.7K 63
This book was inspirated by the book "The count of Monte Cristo" as the title says too :3 Angie left Buenos Aires 5 years ago. She didn't think she c...
32K 1.5K 37
When Angie returns from her two year trip from France, she learns that German, the one she thought was the love of her life, has a new love of her li...
36.1K 1.2K 32
"Ain't no way I'm fallin for Spencer Trevan James" He can keep that deep drawl, infectious smile, and those lame dance moves to himself. Yeah we sl...