My Hero Academia Preferences...

By PickYourOwnPath

This is a book of My Hero Academia preferences and scenarios Currently included: πŸ₯¦ Izuku Midoriya πŸ₯¦ πŸ’₯ Kat... More

How You Meet
Quirk
Crush
First Date
First Kiss
I Love You
Jealousy
PDA
Working Out
Contact Names
Type of Couple
Training
Matching Tattoos
Song That Reminds Him of You
Your Best Friend
Bad Habits
Sitting in His Lap
Nicknames
Thief
Pick Up Lines
Fears
Clingy
Meeting The Parents
You Get Hurt
They Walk In On You Changing
Nightmare
Walked In On
Who He Gets Jealous Of
First Time
Studying
πŸ™ Tamaki Amajiki πŸ™
School Festival
Sports Festival
Little Things
How You Sleep
Can't Sleep
Piercing
Video Games
Peoples' Opinions
Falling Asleep in His Lap
β˜€οΈ Mirio Togata β˜€οΈ
Morning After Your First Time
Training Camp
Babysitting Eri
Bully
Storm
Maid Dress
Hickey
Holding Hands
Protecting Him
Drunk
A/N

His Favourite Place to Kiss You

1.3K 13 1
By PickYourOwnPath

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He likes to kiss your fingers. It isn't unusual for you to have little cuts or injuries on your fingers due to working on support items, they don't tend to bother you much, but he likes to kiss them better.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He likes to kiss your lips. He stares at them a lot while on calls during the long distance part of your relationship, and has said before that his lips get lonely (although he would not be happy if you told anyone those words came out of his mouth).

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He likes to kiss your thigh. He likes to lay with his head in your lap, and he often kisses your thigh when he does so because he finds your reaction cute.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He likes to kiss your neck. He finds it fun to tease you a little by doing so, and it feels very intimate to him so he likes it a lot.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He likes to kiss the back of your hand. He thinks it makes him look like a gentleman, and he loves feeling that way.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He likes to kiss your nose. He thinks it's cute, and the way you smile at him afterwards is even more cute. Plus, you usually hug him really tight after, and he isn't going to complain about that.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He likes to kiss your cheek. He thinks it's a little, chaste kiss that he doesn't feel awkward about giving you in front of other people because he doesn't feel it's improper.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He likes to kiss the back of your shoulder. He enjoys giving you back and shoulder rubs, and he likes to give you little kisses there whilst doing so.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

He likes to kiss your forehead. He thinks it's a sweet little kiss, and it's a place where very gentle, caring kisses usually go, which he loves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 376 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
27.2K 232 37
This is a book of boyfriend scenarios with the 1-A boys! Next up will be the girls 😊 Characters: β€’ Katsuki Bakugou β€’ Izuku Midoriya β€’ Shoto Todorok...
10.6K 89 12
Hey, y'all! This book is a scenario book and may or may not feature some one-shots (if I feel up to it). This book will be updated as much as I can...
49.1K 1.1K 51
For all you newcomers here's part 1: https://www.wattpad.com/595016082-bnha-boyfriend-scenarios-intro for the rest of you, LETS GOOOOO!