Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨32✨

4.7K 292 29
By JEONfanTAEsea

I am his, in his, from his....Let me remain his only..

I am thirsty, He is the river, the path of my life...

Give me home, street, city of his name only...

These steps move and stop for him only.....

_______________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

It was around 11 in the night and the brunette was watching a football match while munching on some popcorns. He was alone and the blue haired male didn't came to his apartment today as he had to go with Jin somewhere. Jungkook really missed him and same goes for the blue haired boy. They couldn't meet after their college and it was something new for them as they were now habituated to spend their evening together rehearsing for the drama.

Jungkook was lost in the match when his phone rang. A smile immediately formed on his lips when his eyes caught the glimpse of his phone's screen. He muted the television and immediately picked up the call. He was about to speak when the other beat him to that.

'' JK.....I am waiting in the parking lot. Come fast.'' Taehyung said shivering as the weather was a bit colder today.

'' What happened?....are you alright Tae?'' Jungkook asked panicked.

'' I am fine. Don't worry. Just come here immediately. Don't forget to bring your car keys..'' Taehyung said rubbing his arm to get some warmth out of it.

'' I am on my way. Just gimme a minute.'' Jungkook switched off the TV and picked up his phone, wallet and the car keys and start to walk out. Then he remembered that the weather was cold today so he took his jacket and a scarf to keep himself warm and went out.

It took him only 5 minutes and he was walking towards his car. His eyes caught the sight of a shivering Taehyung and he immediately took his scarf off himself and wrapped it securely around the blue haired male's neck. Taehyung smiled at the brunette's caring gesture and Jungkook pinched his nose.

'' Why are you standing here in this weather?....You might catch cold, Tae.'' Jungkook said worriedly.

'' I am fine. I want to eat Ice-cream.'' Taehyung said excitedly and Jungkook furrowed his brows.

'' Tae, You want ice-cream in this cold weather. Are you listening to yourself? You are shivering.'' Jungkook said and Taehyung pouted.

'' Ice-cream tastes best in cold weather, JK....you are so dumb. You don't know that?'' Taehyung answered and the brunette sighed.

'' Ok....If you want ice-cream then I have it at home. Come on let's go inside.'' The brunette was so worried about the other's health. He don't want the other to catch cold or fall ill.

'' No.....I want to go to the ice-cream parlour.'' Taehyung said stubbornly. Jungkook thought to deny but he can't say no when the other was giving him his super cute puppy eyes.

'' Ok....Come. let's get inside.'' Jungkook said opening the passenger door for the other but the blue haired male still stood there with puppy eyes.

'' What now?....Come on Tae, you will catch cold.'' Taehyung ignored the other and kept standing there.

'' Don't you want ice-cream now?'' Jungkook was confused at the other's actions.

'' I will drive today.'' Taehyung said and Jungkook kept looking at him for a brief moment.

'' Are you sure?....I don't wanna die this early.'' Jungkook said and the other became offended.

'' I am pretty good driver Mr, I even have my license.'' Taehyung said crossing his arms on his chest and raising his eyebrow.

'' I trust you Tae, but....''

'' But what?....''

'' Nothing.....umm....have it.'' Jungkook said handing the keys to the blue haired boy who jumped excitedly and ran towards the other side to get into the driver seat.

'Jungkook also went inside and buckled his seatbelt. He has never seen the other drive and he was really very scared to hand over his precious car to his baby, but he can't deny any of the blue haired wish. He was compelled by his heart. What belong to him, belong to his baby too.

'' Ready?'' Taehyung asked and the brunette could nod only.

The blue haired boy switched on the ignition and the car came to life. He paddled on the gas and the car roared and started to move at a high speed. The brunette was sitting there praying inside for their safety. Taehyung was casually driving with his one hand on the steering wheel and the other resting simply in his lap and sing songed along with the song playing in the car.

The brunette's breathe hitched when the blue haired male increased his pressure on the accelerator and the car started to talk with the wind.

'' Slow down Tae, You want to eat ice-cream today, right?....We can't do that in hospital.'' Jungkook said shrinking into his seat.

'' Aww.....Are you scared JK?....Don't worry, I will not let anything happen to you.'' Taehyung chuckled.

''I am not worried about me. I want you to be safe.'' Jungkook replied. His all senses were on alert so that he can control if anything went wrong.

'' Why?'' Taehyung said and slowed down the car a bit. He wanted to listen to the other's answer.

'' Is that even a question?....Namjoon Hyung will kill me.'' He lied. He badly wanted to tell the other that he can endure any pain so that he can keep the other safe. The blue haired boy's pain will kill him alive. He want to keep him away from every problem, worry and injury in this world. He can't see tears in the blue haired boy's eyes.

'' Oh!!..Now keep quite and disturb me.'' Taehyung said and looked ahead. His jaw was clenched. He didn't like the brunette's answer. He wanted the brunette to say something else, something that can show that the brunette cares for him, something that can give him a clue about the other's feelings, but he didn't get anything.

Taehyung wanted to drive the car in full speed but he don't want the brunette to get hurt because of his carelessness.

They both reached the ice-cream parlour and the blue haired boy parked the car in an open space a little away from the shop. They both went out and the blue haired boy jumped and sat on the car's bonnet. Jungkook was surprised and looked at him to which the blue haired boy shrugged his shoulders.

'' I thought we were here to eat ice-cream.'' The brunette asked him and leaned to the car.

''Yes we are. You go and bring a strawberry ice-cream for me. I am waiting here.'' Taehyung said smiling and the brunette stood straight.

'' We should go inside Tae. It is cold outside.'' Jungkook tried to make him understand but the blue haired boy was not ready to listen to him.

'' No....I will stay here and you will bring ice-cream for us.'' He protested. Jungkook couldn't argue with him anymore. He knew that the other was quite stubborn so he decided to do what the blue haired boy was saying.

'' Okay.....here...take my phone. I will be back.'' Jungkook gave him his phone as he will have to carry ice-creams in both his hands and went inside the shop.

Taehyung was sitting on the car smiling to himself. The weather was quite cold and the place was also quite. The place was dark except the light coming from shops that's why he left the headlights of the car open. He loves this kind of environment. He was lazily roaming his eyes around himself when he remembered the other placing the scarf around his neck. He touched it and smiled to himself.

His thoughts were cut off when Jungkook's phone started ringing. He looked to see who was calling and his eyes widened in shock at what he saw. He rubbed his eyes again to see the picture clearly and it didn't change anything. The picture on contact shocked him.

'' Jaewan uncle?..'' He was still processing what he just witnessed. The picture on the screen and the name by which the contact was saved made his mind go numb.

'' Namjoon Hyung's dad?.....but why his number is saved as 'dad' in JK's phone?.....wait?....H-He is.....he is Namjoon Hyung's b-brother?.....That means he is Jun-Jung-Jungkook?.....He is k-Kookie. He is our Kookie. But if he is Kookie, then why the hell he was hiding it from all of us.....Namjoon Hyung must had been so happy to know about him.'' Taehyung's mind was now joining the dots and he was feeling so overwhelmed by his emotions that he didn't realise when his eyes teared up.

Taehyung had seen Jungkook's dad once in reality and numerous times in newspaper and many more times in the picture Namjoon always keeps in the drawer near his bed. Namjoon don't want anyone to know that he miss his family but he keeps looking at the picture for a very long time when he is alone. Taehyung knows that Namjoon didn't need to go against his father but he did that because of him and Jin. And now, he don't want to make the other two think that they were the reason Namjoon was expelled from his house.

His thoughts were interrupted when Jungkook came back with three ice-creams, two strawberry flavoured for Taehyung and vanilla flavoured for himself. Taehyung immediately rubbed his eyes to clear any tear and sat up straight. He couldn't control his happiness to know that the person in front of him is Kookie....the one he knows from 9 years. And now....he is deeply and madly in love with him.

'' Wow....thank you Koo....umm...JK....you are the best. You are just perfect....Ahh...I can't tell you how happy I am?....I just wanna hug you so bad.....'' Taehyung rambled as Jungkook handed him his ice-creams. Taehyung really want to hug him at the moment as memories of 9 years ago suddenly flashed in his mind.

''Woah!!..THIS happy for just two ice-creams?.....If that means you will hug me in return then I will buy you ice-cream everyday.'' Jungkook said smiling at the other's cute blabbering while Taehyung hit him lightly on the brunette's arm.

'' This is not just ice-creams......well this is because you are Kookie.'' Taehyung said to him and mumbled the last part to himself.

''Should I ask him why is he hiding all that......No,....I think he will tell it himself.....I will wait till then.''

They both settle on the bonnet and started eating their ice-creams. Taehyung was eyeing the brunette's ice-cream while licking his own. His eyes were getting curious every time the brunette would take a bite. Jungkook noticed the other drooling over his ice-cream.

'' What?....Do you want mine too?'' Jungkook asked him raising his eyebrow.

'' No, I just want to taste it......Just a bit...only a little bit...a teeny tiny bit...please?'' Taehyung said holding his two ice-creams in both his hands. Jungkook looked at his baby's cute tactics. He couldn't control himself from cooing at the other and he offered him his ice-cream.

'' My both hands are occupied...'' Taehyung said pouting and the brunette lifted his ice-cream till it reach the other's lips. Taehyung took a bite from it and swallowed it.

'' Mine is better than yours...'' Taehyung said making faces. The brunette chuckled at him and they ate their ice-cream in silence.

They were going back to their home and brunette was driving this time while the blue haired male was sitting looking out the window. His mind was full of thoughts and he made up his mind that he will not ask the other about it, he will wait until the other himself tell him everything.

They both reached Taehyung's apartment and the blue haired boy was about to go inside when he turned around again and hugged the brunette who stood their shocked. He was caught off guards. He came out of his shock quite immediately and hugged him back. Taehyung smelled the other's strong cologne and closed his eyes because of the comforting warmth radiating off the other.

A few moments later he pulled back and blushed when his eyes meet the brunette's brown orbs.

'' Umm....Tha-Thank you.'' He said shyly and the other smiled at the blushing Taehyung. He really loved to see the flustered side of him where his cheeks and ears turns red and he acts all shy.

'' um....So....Good night?'' The brunette said more like questioned him.

'' Okay....G-Good Night.'' Taehyung said and turned around to go inside. He once again looked behind to see a smiling brunette waiting for him to go inside. The blue haired male smiled back and closed the door.

The brunette left to go to his apartment.

___________________________________

So, Tae now knows that JK is Kookie.....

Please Vote and Comment.

I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819K 35.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
192K 6.3K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
130K 8.3K 62
He was his bestfriend. He was secretly in love with him. He thought he was fine until he fell in love. Their past can be the end of their friendship...
147K 8.3K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...