BLUE HOUR: The Primes

נכתב על ידי SuitorofHell

"Death is never the end." "It's just a door to another adventure." DATE STARTED: 09/18/21 DATE FINISHED: עוד

⚠⚠ ᵈⁱˢᶜˡᵃⁱᵐᵉʳ ⚠⚠
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᵗⁱᵐᵉ
ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿ ⚠🔞
ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃⁱᵈ
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉʳ
ᵐᵒᵒⁿ
ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉˢˢ
ᵛᵃᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ
ⁿᵃⁱᵛᵉ
ˢᵃᵛᵉᵈ
ᵇˡᵘᵉ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ
ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᵃ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵃ ᵍˡⁱᵐᵖˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵃᵍ
ʲᵉˢˢⁱ
ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ʲᵒⁱⁿ
ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ
ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᶠᵃˢᵗ
ᵃ ʷʰᵒˡᵉˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠⁱᵃˢᶜᵒ
ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿˢ
ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ ɪɪ
ᶜˡᵘᵉˡᵉˢˢ
ᵐⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ
ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ
ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ
ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ
ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ɪɪ
ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿˢ
ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʰᵒᵉⁿⁱˣ
ᵗʳᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ
ᵒˡᵈ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ
ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶜʰᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵘᵍˢ
ᵗᵒʳᵗᵘʳᵒᵘˢ ˢⁱᵍʰᵗ
ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ
ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗᵒʳ
ᵛᵒⁱᵈ
ᵗᵉˡᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ
ⁱᶜᵉ ᵏⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳʷᵃᵗᵉʳ
ˢᵗʳⁱᶜᵗ ʳᵘˡᵉˢ
ˡᵒⁿᵍ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ
ⁱˡⁱᵃⁿ
ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵉᶠᵗ
ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᵘⁿʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵏⁱˢˢ 🔞
ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵒᶠ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜˡᵒˢᵘʳᵉ
ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗ
ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵘⁿ
ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˡᵘˢᵗ
ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ
ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ
ⁿᵉˣᵗ ʲᵒᵘʳⁿᵉʸ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉˢᵗ
ʸᵛᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʳʰⁱᵃⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʲᵃᵈᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ˢᵃᵐᵘᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʸˢᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
🎄☃⛄ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ⛄☃🎄
ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
ˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵒⁿᵉˢ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱⁱ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱⁱⁱ
ʸᵃˡᵉˣ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ
ᶜᵒⁿᵛⁱⁿᶜᵉ
ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐʸ ⚠🔞🚨
ˢᶜʰᵉᵐᵉ
ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗᵉᵈ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ʷᵃʳᵐ ˢᵗᵃʸ
ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ⁱ
ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ⁱⁱ
ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ
ᶠᵒʳᵇⁱᵈᵈᵉⁿ ᶠʳᵘⁱᵗ
ⁿᵉʷ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ
ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃⁱᵈ
ᵖʳᵒᵖᵒˢᵃˡ
ᶜᵒⁿᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
❄ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ❄
ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ
ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉᵃᵇˡᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ
ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
ᵃˡⁱᵉⁿ?
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ
ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ⁱⁱ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ʳⁱᵈᵉʳ
ᵏⁱᵗˢᶜʰ
ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵃⁿᵈ
ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ
ʰᵉᵃˡⁱⁿᵍ
ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ - ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ 🔞
ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ
ˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ
ˢᵃᶠᵉ 🔞
ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉˢ
ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ ⁱⁱ ⚠
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵉ ᵗᵉˡˡᵉʳ
ⁿᵉᶜᵉˢˢᵃʳʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷˡᵉᵈᵍᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱᵐᵉˢ
ᵉᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ

275 37 1
נכתב על ידי SuitorofHell

"G-Gammon will be there. H-he will take you from us." He said.

Trevor felt like he was hit by a pan and a long flatline ringed his ear. His knees wobbled and before he knew it. He was kneeling on the ground. Coleen immediately sat beside him and tried calming him down but Trevor looked teary and dazed.

"What the fu**! Does that mean we're gonna fail!?" Rhian exclaimed.

Samuel shook his head vehemently before crouching in front of the sorcerers.

"Listen Trevor! Your father will try to kill you and I'm sorry if there isn't anything I can do about it! But Yalex can! He is your mate and you have to call his real name the moment Gammon takes you. That is the only way we can help you for the last three hours." Samuel said to him while trying to make the younger face him.

"His real name?" Trevor asked. Terribly confused and Ysabella started speaking on her language while Jade started translating for her.

"Yalex told me that his real name was never uttered by anyone from here. His name was given by his father and a curse itself to whoever says it. Even his brothers doesn't call him that name and that is how he got the name Yalex."

"If you call him by the name Yalex in this place, he won't come. But if you call him with his real name. Everything in the underworld will bow to his power and whoever goes against him, be it his own brothers. He won't let it pass."

"The gates of hell will be closed and he will unleash his wrath as long as he doesn't get what he needs. In this case, his mate that will be taken away from him."

"He gave you his brand. The devils will recognize it and they will save you from Gammon. But it will be a harsh fight before you can reunite because of those who are under Gammon's powers."

Jade translated.

"Okay! That sounds insanely romantic and epic! But none of us knows his da*n real name!" Rhian rambled.

"Exactly. And if Trevor calls him that, he will be cursed too. He's already gone through so much." Yvel countered.

Ysabella suddenly snapped as she rolled her eyes at them. Which surprised everyone because they are not aware that attitude is also part of 'Yalex lessons.'

"She said! They're mates! You think Yalex will curse his own mate!?" Jade mimicked the phoenix as she laughed lightly.

"Then it's settled. But we don't know his real name." Coleen said and looked at Samuel. Hoping that he learned it in his precognitive visions.

"I don't know. And even if I do. I can't say it nor spell it. Trevor will have to find it out for himself in the middle of our journey!" Samuel sighed.

Trevor gently nodded his head. Accepting his fate that is now chained to happen.

"Okay! But what if we fail to survive the next hours. I mean. I could accidentally be killed by a demon here so what will happen then?" Yvel asked in a fibbly manner while playing with the dragon's wings.

Samuel stood up and turned to face her with a stern expression.

"Either one of us dies. The mission will fail and we're all good as dead."

+×+

"The place have changed!!!" Yalex yelled at Blue and the angel looked at him confused. He pried off the little devil on his back before facing Yalex properly, waiting for a proper explanation.

"They're in the forest now! It gets more fun for those cowards!" Yalex cackled and swung his arm, releasing a strong wave of black mists.

"Stay sharp Blue! Two of my brothers are close!" Yalex warned him before the demon moved to another place in the colosseum to fight.

Blue did as told. He figured that his best chance to survive against those two demon is to close his mind. So in case that they try to brainwash him, he wouldn't be affected much. And it only turns out that he didn't have his emotions to make it hard for him.

Only a few minutes later. All the small devils started cowering away. Blue noticed it too and Yalex hurriedly went to his side.
The angel could tell that the demon became either wary or excited.

Maybe because he's there? Or those brothers are too serious to be taken as same as those other devils.

It didn't took long before the colosseum is once again empty with only two figures inside.

"Are they here?" Blue asked and looked at Yalex for response.

"Asmodeus. Balaam." He heard the demon mumbled to the fell air.

Blue quickly whipped his head around upon hearing strange and terrifying sounds. He couldn't tell if it was screams of someone's fears or a wail of pain and agony.

A few more minutes. He saw gold dusts mixing through the air flew in front of them. Slowly, it twirls and formed into a figure of another wealthy-looking demon.
His entire self are stashed with nothing but golds and jewels. Silver feathers decorated his golden hair. There were small diamonds that sparkles on his clothes and he was glittering with gold dusts.

If Blue is not aware that he's in hell, he would assume that this demon is just a God of wealth.

Another presence arrived. But unlike the first one, the next demon simply appeared with two hounds behind him as his escort. Both of the newly arrived demons stared down at Blue and the angel never felt so small until this moment.
He could feel a tinge of fear lingering in his chest as he stood there with three ancient demons around him.

"Azrael." Balaam spoke and grinned at the angel.

Blue perked at the new name and bravely met the eyes of the demon.

"It is always a pleasure to be in thy presence." Asmodeus said and gently smiled at him.

The small gesture quickly made Yalex frown in disgust and it made a very uncomfortable atmosphere among the brothers.

He spoke a few words to his brothers and Blue was beyond flustered that he could clearly understand everything. Yalex clearly have a turf with his brothers from how he talks to them.

He is eager to give his brothers a good beating as usual. But Asmodeus was first to refuse, claiming he had just started a great day.
Balaam too is no different as they didn't wanna leave a bad impression to their eldest brother.

And in exchange, the two demons were commanded to keep Gammon away for as long as possible.

"Until we meet again Azrael!" Balaam said to the angel before he and his brother left to do as they were ordered.

Once they were out of sight. Blue quickly turned to Yalex.

"Why do they call me that?" He asked.

"Azrael is one name for every angel of death. Though they've fashioned a new name for female angels a few milleniums ago. But it's very rare for female angel of death." Yalex explained before he beckoned to the devils that were returning once they realized that Balaam and Asmodeus are gone.

"Then... Am I Azrael?"

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

I'm sorry I haven't been very active. Things aren't really going so well and I can't wait to leave this year.

But anyway. I promise that I'm trying to return as fast as I can. And thank you all for everyone for staying.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

211K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020
45.9K 2.3K 29
"Because I lost everything, I became a monster that can't die." Started - 3•2•23 Ended - 10•13•23
2.1K 123 19
Just a lil sequel to 'My Only Soul' Beomgyu=Vampire Taehyun=Ghost Started: March 15th 2023 (March 22nd 2023) Ended: April 22nd 2023