Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨31✨

4.7K 283 49
By JEONfanTAEsea

Come in my arms,all ur complains will end.
I'll listen from my lips,say something from ur eyes.

___________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV-

I was standing in the kitchen doing the dishes when I heard the sound of someone entering the passcode. I immediately understood who it was and a smile adored my face. I washed my hands immediately so that I can welcome my baby. I was drying my hands when Taehyung entered the apartment and my eyes widen and my jaw dropped. The towel fell from my hand due to the shock I was in after seeing my innocent baby in not so innocent condition.

He was wearing a loose white shirt and shorts underneath which were hidden by the oversized shirt. His upper two buttons were undone and his hairs were tied upwards with a rubber band giving a clear view of his forehead. The sharp collarbones and the milky smooth skin was calling me to mark them and paint them with my creativity. His deep curves were still visible through the lose shirt. He looked at me and smiled while I just gulped.

'' Hey JK.....Watcha Doin?'' He asked me plopping on the sofa with his legs open wide and placed his lollipop in his mouth. It was being so hard for me to control my inner beast. I just wanted to jump on him and devour the delicious meal in front of me.

He raised his eyebrow when I didn't replied him and I gulped again.

'' N-Nothing, Just doing the d-dishes.'' I answered stuttering and he made an 'O' shape and started fanning himself. I am sure he could see some drool dripping down my chin.

'' Its so hot today, doesn't it?'' He asked while throwing the collar of his shirt backward which provide even more view of his smooth honey toned white chest. Suddenly, I was feeling hot too.

'' Y-Yeah.....It is really hot.'' I said still looking at his collarbones on display.

'' I am thirsty. Can I get something to drink?'' He said again innocently but it seemed seductive to me.

'' what would y-you like to have?'' I asked him trying to control my wild thoughts. How badly I wanted to pin him to that sofa and do the things nobody has ever done to him. Things which will leave him in a mess.....a beautiful mess.

'' Anything that can soothe my dry throat.'' He said putting his one leg over the other still fanning himself. Those tan. long and sexy legs have made me go in a world of dark fantasies. I could imagine him in different positions waiting for my mercy.

'' I think cold water w-would do, then?'' I asked and he nodded. I went towards the fridge and took out a bottle and gave it to him. He took it from me and uncapped it boldly. I was looking at him with open mouth when he started drinking the water from bottle. Some water fell from the side of his mouth and ran down all the way from his chin to his neck to the inside of his shirt.

Suddenly I was also thirsty but only for the water which was flowing on his milky white chest. His adam apple was bobbling up and down as he gulped the water and it made me gulped visibly. How badly i wanted to kiss him there. My junior was feeling suffocated in my trousers and I mentally hit myself for getting hard at this moment.

He capped the bottle and placed it on the table. He looked at me and I immediately sat on the couch to hide my visible bulge by placing a cushion on my lap and smiled awkwardly to him.

'' Are you fine, JK....Your breathes are uneven?'' He asked me concerned.

No, I am not fine. My junior is feeling unattended and it badly want you to acknowledge it.

'' Y-Yeah.....I-I am f-fine. Its just that its s-so hot t-today......yeah...that's all.....I am f-fine.'' I blabbered out and tried to divert my mind from my not so holy thoughts.

'' Really?....Hyung said that I have gone crazy that I was feeling hot at such a cold day. But I guess you are accompanying me.'' He said and again took that lollipop in his mouth.

How will it feel if there is my junior in that tiny mouth of him in place of that lollipop and he would be sucking it?

I shrugged my thoughts away as soon as they come. These thoughts and those sucking and lickings on that lollipop were not helping my Junior down there.

How lucky that lollipop is?

''Haha...Hyung is r-really funny sometimes. Who said it is a c-cold day? I am sweating so b-bad.'' I answered him. I don't know why I was stuttering this much.

I think I am getting blue balls today....shit....please buddy...wait for some time, I will take proper care of you.

'' I think you should on the AC.'' he said to me but I can't stand from my place. I don't want him to see my monstrous bulge and freak out.

'' Can you do that for me....please.'' I said nervously and he just nodded.

'' Sure.....where is the Remote?''

'' In the lower drawer of that counter.'' I showed him the counter. I put the remote there because it was not so hot now and I don't use AC now a days. He stood up and walked upto there. His hips were swaying in the perfect rhythem and he bend down to take out the remote and that's when I couldn't take it anymore.

His round ass was fully on display for me. My hands ached to squeeze them and my cock twitched at the sight. For a second, I thought he was doing it on purpose. But why will he do that?....He is not as perverted as you are...JK. I scolded myself when he turned around to walk to me with an innocent face.

I can't believe someone can look as innocent as him while being the perfect definition of sin.

'' I will be b-back..." I stood up abruptly with cushion still hiding my crotch area. He looked at me confused but I didn't stop there and ran towards my room to free the monster inside my pants.

I threw the cushion on the bed and ran towards the bathroom. Once inside I freed my junior. It was throbbing painfully. I took it in my hand and started jerking off. I tried to remember how unholy the sight was when he was drinking water. I cum with the thought of cumming inside his pretty mouth and him swallowing it down his throat.

I looked at my cock again and shit!!..it was not enough for this devil. He was still hard. Oh, How hard he can make me just by his sinful looks. I know jerking off again will not be enough so I stripped out of my clothes and stood under the cold shower. The cold water made me shiver for a moment but I got accustomed to it in a while.

Finally, after standing for 15 minutes under that shower and trying to not think about the things I could do to him, My problem down there got fixed and I dampened my hair with a towel. I came out of the room wearing my trousers only. I WAS going to wear a t-shirt too, but when I looked at my body in the mirror, I thought of making some use of it.

Let's tease our not-so-innocent baby a bit.

'' JK...look this dia......'' he trailed of as his eyes landed on me. I was aware of his eyes on me but I pretend to ignore his gaze. I went towards the kitchen to get some water and his eyes were still following me. I smirked mentally.

It's not only you who can tease, baby.

I drink the water same way he did some time ago and he was looking at me with wide eyes. I placed the bottle back in the fridge and walk back towards him. He was not looking at my face, He was looking at my toned abs with open mouth and curious eyes. How badly I wanted to know what he was thinking at the moment.

'' Enjoying the view, Are we.?'' I asked him smirking as I stood in front of him and he immediately looked away and started fiddling with his shirt.

'' W-What are you talking about?'' he asked me, blush evident on his face. How cute he looks when he blushes.

'' You were staring baby.'' I said with a smirk and his blush got even more intense. He was looking like a ripe strawberry which I badly wanted to taste.

'' N-No way....There is n-nothing like that.'' He says and started fanning himself. I think the weather is really hot today even when the temperature is just 24 degree Celsius.

'' Okay....if you say so....by the way, what were you saying?'' I asked him sitting down on the couch and picking the script from the table. I was still looking at him from the corner of my eyes. He was staring at me and bite his lower lip. I was really distracted by that. If he did that once more, I swear I will not leave his lips till they get swollen.

When he didn't answer me, I looked at him and raised my eyebrow and he immediately looked away when I caught him staring at me. Wow!!..Teasing him is so fun.

'' I think H-Hyung is w-waiting for me. I w-will go now.'' He said and ran away and I let out my laughter which I was controlling till now.

THIRD PERSON POV-

The blue haired male ran to his room and shut it after him. He was feeling so hot and his face was burning. Tingles in his stomach were making him restless and the brunette's toned and chiselled abs were coming to his mind again and again. His muscular body was so dominant that he couldn't control himself from submitting to him. He didn't knew before today that he has a muscle kink, but I think he still have to discover many more kinks as our maknae is a real daddy material....anyways, back to the story.

He picked up his phone after his heart calmed down and his condition got better. He immediately called Jimin.

'' Hey Taetae.....so what happened. Did he made any move." Jimin asked from the other side of the call as soon as he picked up.

'' No Jimin....I did everything just like you said. I think he was affected but he didn't made a move.'' Taehyung said pouting.

'' How did you know he was affected?''

'' When I went there, his face was to be seen. He was looking at me like he will just eat me there. You know, he was constantly looking at my collarbones with so much intensity that for a moment I became so nervous.'' Taehyung explained him.

'' Did he got hard?'' Jimin asked from the other side.

'' How will I know?''

'' Dumbo....you could just have a look at his Jungcock.''

'' I was feeling shy. How could I look at him there?'' Taehyung said shyly.

'' Really Tae, you didn't got shy when you were seducing him to fuck you senseless.'' Jimin mocked.

'' Chimmm.I was not doing all this for that.'' The blue haired male whined.

'' Oh...Then why were you doing all this?''

'' I want him to be mine.''

'' And you know what that means?''

''What?''

'' It means that you want his everything for you. Even his Jungcock..Do you understand'' Jimin was irritated now.

'' Jimin......I don't want only that. I want all of him.'' Taehyung defended himself.

'' And his complete self also include his Junior.''

''Why are we arguing about his Junior now?......''

''You started it. You said you were not trying to seduce him.''

'' AHHH!!!......leave it....you know what happened?....After some time of sitting with me....he ran to his bedroom in emergency and came back after around half an hour. I thought I will continue doing what you told me, but I became speechless when he returned in only trousers. His upper body was naked. You know...he is so muscular.''

'' I know that.'' Jimin answered like it was the most dumb question.

'' How do you know that?'' Taehyung was suddenly jealous.

'' Everyone knows that Tae....Nobody need to see him naked to know that he is muscular. I am sure his dick will be monstrous too.'' Jimin answered and Taehyung stomach flipped at the thought of that.

'' Why are you thinking about his dick?''

'' Because you are my best friend Tae, I will be worried when you will not be able to walk for days.'' Jimin said.

'' And why will I not able to walk?'' Taehyung's mind was not working. His mind was still stuck at the mention of 'monstrous dick' of the other.

'' Taetae....are you really asking me that?.....You must be joking right?....I know you are not so innocent.'' Jimin mocked him.

'' But I really didn't get that.''

'' Then leave it. You will know yourself when the right time comes.''

'' Okay....But you know what?...when I saw his abs, my mind went blank. I badly wanted to touch and feel them. I was drooling over him and the worst part is that he caught me staring. What will he think about me now?.... Chim....I couldn't control my eyes.''

'' Oh Tae, You really need some lessons from me on how to drool over someone without getting caught.'' Jimin answered dreamily remembering the times when he used to drool over Jungkook and now, how he drool over Yoongi. But none of them caught him even once.

'' You also drool over someone Chim?'' Taehyung asked and Jimin choked.

'' I-I will call y-you later Taetae....'' He said still coughing and cut the call before the blue haired male could say anything.

Taehyung dropped his phone on the bed and flopped on it like a starfish. He started recalling what Jimin said and suddenly he blushed when he understood what his best friend was trying to say.

___________________________________

How was that?.....

please do VOTE and COMMENT.

I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 845 30
"Just keep your heart open for me, babe" Kissing the other's forehead the partner went to sleep on their respective side of bed. "It's always open fo...
124K 8.2K 62
He was his bestfriend. He was secretly in love with him. He thought he was fine until he fell in love. Their past can be the end of their friendship...
53.9K 6.1K 61
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
431K 22.2K 55
'' So, you are Jeon Jungkook?...Second closest person to Taehyung?'' Bogum asked with a smile. '' Nah....First.'' Jungkook replied smugly. '' Huh?" B...