AMORTENTIA ↠ D. MALFOY

By weaslebees

"I smell fresh rain...chocolate...evergreen...toffee, and-" Lucy's eyes widened as she recognized the familia... More

❦ AMORTENTIA ❦
✧ PART ONE ✧
1. TRAIN RIDE
2. ASPHODEL
3. POTIONS
4. BREAKFAST & BLUDERS
5. THE POLTERGEIST
6. TEA LEAVES
7. THE THREE BROOMSTICKS
8. GRYFFINDOR VS SLYTHERIN
9. FIREWHISKY
10. RESTRICTED SECTION
11. HALLOWS EVE
12. APPLES
13. THE LETTER
14. THE ASTRONOMY TOWER
15. BIRTHDAY WISHES
16. SLUGHORN'S PARTY
17. MISTLETOE
18. ARMSTRONG ESTATE
19. THE MARK
20. THE SNOWY GARDEN
21. CHRISTMAS DAY
22. WINTER CHILLS
23. CHERUBS & WINE
24. SECTUMSEMPRA
25. VENOM
26. DREADFUL DETENTION
27. BIRTHDAY BUBBLES
28. DARK SKIES
29. THE ASTRONOMY TOWER
30. INTO THE NIGHT
✧ PART TWO ✧
31. SHELTER & SURPRISES
32. SNAKE FANGS
33. ARRANGEMENTS
34. QUIET COUNTRYSIDE
35. THE NEW HEADMASTER
36. THE CARROWS
37. CRUCIO
38. MIND GAMES
39. LONDON
40. SNATCHERS
41. REUNITED
42. DISFIGURED
43. BLOOD STAINED
44. CHANGE OF HEART
45. AMORTENTIA
46. THE DRAWING ROOM
47. THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS
48. DAYLIGHT

49. 19 YEARS LATER

2K 38 2
By weaslebees

19 YEARS LATER...

Lucille Malfoy was proud to say that everything turned out quite alright. In fact, things were much better than alright.

Once the remnants of the war were washed away, Draco and Lucy had a peaceful ceremony declaring their love for one another. Narcissa cried so much, one would have thought someone had died instead of wed. In a way, someone had. Lucy gladly dropped her last name to take on the Malfoy family name instead.

Four years later, Lucy gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, appropriately named Celeste Arielle Malfoy. She was the spitting image of the woman who she was named after, Lucy's mother.

Three years after her arrival came Scorpius Hyperion, with striking platinum hair just like his father. Draco was pleased that the family's signature blonde hair would carry on.

Lucy swore after Scorpius, she was done having children. However, she was shocked to find herself pregnant the day they brought Celeste to King's Cross station for the first time.

By Easter, the family had happily welcomed Elora Narcissa Malfoy, another girl much to Draco's dismay, however with his same platinum locks.

The two taught their children about the war, and how they chose good instead of evil, light instead of darkness. They could only hope their children would too.

Celeste went on to be the first Malfoy in Ravenclaw House in centuries, while Scorpius took after his father and was sorted into Slytherin. Elora, to Draco's shock, became the first Malfoy to ever be placed in Gryffindor.

Perhaps some of their parents' bravery had been passed on, Lucy suggested to him with a smile when they found out.

With three wonderful children, Lucy and Draco were content to sit back and watch time go by happily. Lucy knew that her mother would certainly be proud, even Severus too.

And so, Lucy allowed herself to get lost in her work as an alchemist, every so often letting herself brew Amortentia just so she could smell all that she loved.

She didn't really need to though, because all that she loved surrounded her each day. 

Amortentia or not.

✧・゚: *✧・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2.2K 57
"In it's purest form, even time envied love I suppose. Because it was eternal, it didn't have a beginning or an end or anything in between. It just w...
1.2M 41.2K 18
"Why does the room reek of Malfoy's cologne?" "This is Amortentia, Harry. It's a love potion. It smells different to everyone depending on what what...
2M 52.6K 73
"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...
4.6M 133K 121
[ completed] In their four years of knowing each other, Draco Malfoy and Amora Buckley have never managed to see eye to eye. However, when the pair a...