AMORTENTIA ↠ D. MALFOY

By weaslebees

in which lucy armstrong, smells a certain blonde slytherin in a love potion, and realizes that she is complet... More

❦ AMORTENTIA ❦
✧ PART ONE ✧
1. TRAIN RIDE
2. ASPHODEL
3. POTIONS
4. BREAKFAST & BLUDERS
5. THE POLTERGEIST
6. TEA LEAVES
7. THE THREE BROOMSTICKS
8. GRYFFINDOR VS SLYTHERIN
9. FIREWHISKY
10. RESTRICTED SECTION
11. HALLOWS EVE
12. APPLES
13. THE LETTER
14. THE ASTRONOMY TOWER
15. BIRTHDAY WISHES
16. SLUGHORN'S PARTY
17. MISTLETOE
18. ARMSTRONG ESTATE
19. THE MARK
20. THE SNOWY GARDEN
21. CHRISTMAS DAY
22. WINTER CHILLS
23. CHERUBS & WINE
24. SECTUMSEMPRA
25. VENOM
26. DREADFUL DETENTION
27. BIRTHDAY BUBBLES
28. DARK SKIES
29. THE ASTRONOMY TOWER
30. INTO THE NIGHT
✧ PART TWO ✧
31. SHELTER & SURPRISES
32. SNAKE FANGS
33. ARRANGEMENTS
34. QUIET COUNTRYSIDE
35. THE NEW HEADMASTER
36. THE CARROWS
37. CRUCIO
38. MIND GAMES
39. LONDON
40. SNATCHERS
41. REUNITED
42. DISFIGURED
43. BLOOD STAINED
45. AMORTENTIA
46. THE DRAWING ROOM
47. THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS
48. DAYLIGHT
49. 19 YEARS LATER

44. CHANGE OF HEART

1.3K 24 1
By weaslebees

Two weeks passed after the fallout of Potter's escape. Every single person had been tortured by Voldemort, and none had been shown mercy. The entire family had been put on strict house arrest by the Dark Lord as punishment for their failure. Meanwhile, Lucy's leg was on the mend other than the fact the muscle was sore if she walked around too much.

The house arrest was miserable. Lucy couldn't stand being cooped up alongside Bellatrix and her horrible attitude much longer. Lucius was no better as he moped around the Manor.

Lucy and Draco opted to spend most days locked up in the library or his bedroom. However, one day, Draco had an idea as Lucy flipped through a novel by Bathilda Bagshot.

"We should get away from here," suggested Draco. "I'm tired of living like this, I never asked for any of it,"

"Where would we go?" she wondered, closing the book and setting it on the table in front of her.

"There's a cottage," Draco drawled. "Mum and Dad bought up in the mountains. We'd be safe there—hidden,"

"What about food?" countered Lucy.

"We'll start stocking up—taking it from the kitchens. After long enough, we can manage going into the village I reckon,"

Lucy chewed on her cuticle worriedly. "Say we do it, what will your parents think?"

"I don't give a damn about what they think!" Draco exclaimed hotly. "You nearly died, Lucy. I already lost you once. I won't lose you again,"

"What we really need," she continued, dropping her tone. "Is to find a way to escape,"

"It's not possible. We'd be killed,"

"Fake our deaths?" she suggested.

"Too obvious,"

"Become Animagus?"

"Now you're just making shit up, Armstrong,"

She shrugged, folding her arms across her chest.

"So, a cottage?"

"In the Scottish Highlands,"

"Sounds romantic," Lucy joked slightly, earning a scoff from Draco.

"Let's start packing. We'll leave in a couple nights,"

✧・゚: *✧・゚✧*:・゚✧

During the dead of the night, Draco shook Lucy awake.

"Are you ready?" he asked, his arm wrapping around her torso.

Lucy nodded, slipping out of bed. The two silently got dressed in the warm robes they had laid out. Draco's trunk had been meticulously packed with everything they could need, alongside Lucy's satchel still full of cluttered items from her time with Arielle and Blaise.

Hand in hand, they crept down the stairs and out the door, the cool spring air welcoming them as they stepped out.

"Wait!" called out a soft, cool voice.

Narcissa stood in the doorway, her hand outstretched with a wand. The two warily turned around.

"Take my wand, Draco," she insisted quietly before pulling him in for a hug and placing a kiss on his cheek. She did the same for Lucy.

"Go," she insisted and the two turned on their heel and strode through the iron-wrought gates.

Draco offered his arm to her, his cool grey eyes piercing in the dark of the night. Lucy silently obliged, and suddenly, she was being pushed and pulled through the dark.

On the other side, was paradise. The crisp smell of mountain rain met her nose as she took in her surroundings.

Carved into the rocky hillside amongst the thick pine trees was a generously sized home built from stone. An iron gate, much like that of the Manor, stood in front of it, surrounding the home.

"It's brilliant," Lucy said as Draco led the way towards it. The gate turned to smoke for a moment as they passed through and entered.

With a flick of his wand, the fireplace inside ignited and Lucy looked around the sleek, cozy cottage.

"Home sweet home," Draco mused, reaching for the bottle of firewhiskey situated on one of the cabinets.

Lucy shrugged off her coat as he did so, and turned to see him holding a glass out to her. They took a seat on the leather sofa in the room.

"Do you think the war will ever end?" Lucy asked, swirling the amber liquid in her glass.

"It's got to, hasn't it? Eventually, Potter will get killed,"

"What if he beat Him though? What would happen then?"

"I don't know," Draco stated, baffled. "I didn't think that far,"

"We're on the wrong side, you know,"

Draco sucked in a breath, downing the rest of his drink with a slight wince. "We didn't get much of a choice on the matter, did we?"

"No," countered Lucy. "But if I had, I think I'd be against it all. I'm tired of watching people get tortured and murdered,"

"I know,"

Draco placed a hand on her knee. "I swear, I'll never let you go through any of that ever again,"

Lucy offered him a bleak smile. "I like it here, in the mountains. It's peaceful,"

"We can stay here as long as you wish," Draco insisted.

"Forever?"

"Forever doesn't sound so bad," Draco agreed, reaching over to gently kiss her. His lips tasted like cinnamon and warmth.

Lucy returned the kiss, finally feeling a sense of relief from the constant fear that had been shrouding her for months. Here, they were just Lucy and Draco, not innocent pawns on the wrong side of a war.

She let him to deepen the kiss, and at the same time, felt his fingertips grabbing eagerly at the ends of her dress that sat on her thighs.

Lucy moved to lay back on the sofa as Draco shifted to hover over her gently as possible. He moved his lips to her neck, leaving soft, open-mouthed kisses with the brush of his cinnamon scented breath. She let out a surprised gasp as he slotted into the space between her legs, longing for more.

However, Draco was in no rush, and took his time in peeling off her dress and leaving love marks all over her soft skin.

When the two finally had nothing to keep them apart, Draco worked tirelessly to lovingly please the beautiful raven haired girl beneath him. With every touch, he managed to put the fragile girl back together again.

The world was slowly going to ruin around them, but Lucy could sleep that night knowing the man she loved would die beside her in this life and the next.

✧・゚: *✧・゚✧*:・゚✧
author's note:
i was on a bit of a writing spree today, im really trying to finish up the story! probably the last chap to be updated for a little while because i have a busy few weeks ahead of me but i'll definitely be updating my other fics when i can! thank you all for reading it means the world to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 282 51
Draco & Y/n story. A romance between Draco and Y/n (You). You are a 16 years old just moved from Italy at your old Witch school to start a new life...
5.1M 143K 122
[ completed] In their four years of knowing each other, Draco Malfoy and Amora Buckley have never managed to see eye to eye. However, when the pair a...
86K 1.6K 46
What will happen if Hermione Granger falls in love with a blond Slytherin? When their secret relationship is uncovered at Christmas, not by one of th...
9K 247 33
A Draco Malfoy x Y/n enemies to lovers. In the magical world of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy finds himself entangled in a complex web of emotions when he c...