Mail Crystal's Adventurer

Otar3000 által

2 years ago he would've just run away but not this time. After what Steven and Garnet did for him and his hom... Több

First Time(Here we're in new bright future)Ch1
Thank You Chapter 2
Awkward flushed Ch3
Big Old Universe Ch 4
True kind of Love Ch 5
Kiss Back Ch6
Moon is a beautiful star ch7
Best Friends in Fancy writing ch8
Romance Dawn Ch9 (DayColors)
Love's Fusion Ch10
Garmie Alternative ch11
Cover in dark forest Ch12 pt1
The Unexpected Everything Ch12 pt2
Incredible Gems Ch12 Pt3
Fist And Sword Ch12 pt4
Words and actions Ch12 pt5
Stubborn Fate Ch14
Guidance Counsilor Ch15
Recent Buddies Ch16
homeworld timeline ch17
Red Orange Is The New Black ch18
Past History/ Future Mystery/ Present Gift Ch19
Did I miss something? Ch 20 pt 1
Car connection ch 20 pt 2
NEW GUEST CH21
Bluebird Attacks
Safety is fun
Snow Day Eve
Bluish Angels
Lil Graduation gone bad
Pair of Gardeners
Mean and brute
Fish on the surface
Homeworld Azurite
Azurite vs Cymophane/Alexandrite
Azurite vs Amazonite
Like Nothing Happened
Take your care
New Part
Sweet dreams an/or unpleasant nightmares
Some big changes
Casual Business
Stevonnie's Nightmare
Propose I
Propose II
Propose III
Propose IV
Invention I
Invention II
Invention III
Visit I
Visit II
Visit III
Familial Ties
Painful Anger
Hidden Danger
Jaspinel
The less you know the better (?)
Ticking Time
Lil' White Lies
New Arrivals
Like Siblings
So far so good
Spinel 's Party Panic Overlook
Calm before storm Pt 1.
Calm Before Storm pt 2. Rose Petals
Calm before storm pt 3 - Swollen Psyche
Sweet Pirates
BitterSweet Thoughts
Laugh Time is about to stop
only surrender after bloodshed
Treason and Intifada
Adam Butch - Anti Light
From coup to chaos
Weak turned extremist - Power corrupts
Damien Rampant
Feeling Missing
vying for survival
Nothing left?
A last hope?!
Little Misery
No Exit

No such thing as the good war, right...?

14 1 0
Otar3000 által

It was nighttime now.

Otar was on the rooftop of the little homeschool, looking up at the stars.

He likes sunny days for sure, how bright thesun is, how clear is the sky at day time.

But from his teen years he remembers as he was fascinated by the concept of space. The stars that were seen on the sky, especially the clear moon.

There were so many worlds beyond his own or this one.

"You seem to love the view from up here"

He looks behind him to see Lapis looking at him, somewhat worried

Otar : It's one of those things I don't get tired of seeing I guess.

Lapis : Steven had the same feeling about it when we first flied together

Otar : Ah yes the galaxy warp...Heard the entire story about you and Bismuth.

Lapis : Ouh yeah, I forgot you have that all knowing stuff...

Otar : Guess I'm used to this.

Lapis sighs

Otar : You don't exactly trust me Lapis. That's good. Can't trust someone random just by words-

Lapis : I felt angry when I found out it was Bismuth...

Lapis looks up at the sky as she continues

"...because of her, and Pearl, and Garnet... I spent 500 years inside that empty mirror.

Otar raised his eyebrows at that '500 years? Wasn't it longer?'

His eyes grew wide as he made a conclusion, didn't say it out loud and instead asked her directly just in case.

"Uhm Lapis?"

Lapis : Hm? What is it?

O : I know you don't fully trust me but can you tell me in detail how and why you came to earth?

Lapis : Didn't you say you know everything?

O : No no no. I'll remedy. I know MOST of-

Lapis : I'm just joking. Of course I 'll tell you...The great gem war lasted for nearly a thousand years. I was meant to arrive for a short time, to help colonise the planet wtih other Lapises...but I got caught in the middle of the war. It was awfull, I tried to run but ...Bismuth poofed me thinking I was an enemy gem...If that wasn't enough, I was captured by a homeworld soldier wgo confused me for a crystal gem and used as a tool.

O 'So far it's the same story so far'

Lapis : I was luckily released by a homeworld gem who recognised me. Let's just say I was the best Lapis Lazuli at the time and so she saw use in me.

O 'Except it isn't now...I'm surprised how good of a memory the gemkind has'

"...And soon the Diamonds also found out, and gave orders for me to fight alongside others agasint the rebellion...My answer was obvious"

Towards the end of the first war

Lapis - "I said 'no' to Blue Diamond and you can tell Yellow Diamond the same thing!"

"It is your duty to govern the interests of your leaders-"

The homeworld gem was cut off by angry Lapis

L - WHO CAES ABOUT THAT STPID GREEN ROCK!? THERE ARE MILLIONS JUST LIKE IT OUT THERE! You have my answer, and it' final!"

She was leaving before hearing the next line

HS - Do you know how many have died in this war?Thousands. And thosands more are being held agaisnt their will just like you were.

Lapis stopped in her tracks

HS - Every day, more innocent lives are lost because you refuse to help. Because yourefuse to save them. Who do you think is going to be next? Citrine? Aquamarine? No one is safe. Not even your friends.

Lapis' eyes saddened as she crossed her arms

HS - Listen ...you are the strongest of the Lapis Lazuli. Only you have the power to stop this once and for all.

Lapis - But what abouit the diamonds? Why dont the do something about it?

HS - We cannot change our leaders' minds. We can only do our best to minimize the suffering of our people.

She looks Lapis in the eyes

"In the end, the decision is yours alone. I can only hope you decide to be merciful'

All I wanted was for this cursed war to end.

All I wanted was to protect my friends and my home.

I thought the rebellion was doomed to fail, I-I didn't think they stood a chance at all! They were so few and...

All I wanted was for the war to end.

So I tried to end it myself.

Countless gems lost their lives that day.

I never knew their names or saw their faces.

But then of course... eventually...

I fought with Rose Quartz and the crystal gems...

I lsot that fight as I was stabbed by Rose...

She didn't shatter me. She would've never taken a life if she could help it.

Rose - "Shh, I've got you , I won't let them hurt you."

Lapis - I...I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I never...I didn't...

Rose - I know Lapis, I know. I'll protect you, I know you didn't want-

Before she could finish, I poofed...

She beleived in all of us. She was so sure we'd all come around.

I didn't know where she sent the shattered gems...but me, she kept safe.

And even while her friends debated getting rid of me for good, she refused to tell them which one of the captred gems belonged to me.

Every life was precious, in her eyes. Even mine.

Eventually, a raiding party brought me and a few other prisoners home.

When I refused to regenerate, they put me again in that mirror as punishment for disobeying them. And t omake a use of me, I guess.

And by some twisted coincidnece, I ended up back on earth.

I'm not ashamed of the things I've done.

I only did what I did to help save my people and my home.

O - Wow. Now that was sad...?

L - You said I don't trust you, And I did. I didn't trust myself once too, maybe even now sometimes but Rose and Steven was willing to give me a chance and I am willing to give you chance too.

Otar felt somewhat inspired at that. Although a bit guilty that he asked 'Great...another sad memory'

Otar - I understand...I respect that kind of resolve...

Lapis smiled at that

Otar - Also wow that's one of few good stories I heard of Rose Quartz which is both good and real.

Lapis - Finding out she was a diamond was big for me and the others (except Volley and Pearl) , especially Steven.

Otar - Yeah I guess...Was she the only one who knew?

Lapis - No. There was actually another crystal gem who knew, Volleybal. She was there when we fought and was supportive of Rose's decision to protect me...She insisted to release me when I appeared back on earth

Otar - Her too huh?

Lapis - I remember you, Jamie and Amethyst time traveled some time ago...

Otar simply nods in reponse

Lapis - I know that she may not have been a crystal gem in prevuious timeline but wasn't it a bit rushed and sudden to tell her that way?

O 'She has no idea how much it changed but still'

Otar - I know, I know...I have to apologize to her not Jamie. And talk about actor's storytelling, he missed the good story here]

Lapis blushes a little

Lapis - Jamie is a good human, just like Steven and Connie... you can too

Otar - You talk like that after seeing my burned metalic face?

Lapis - I've seen worse...

Peridot - Hey what kind of horror story are you talking about over here?!

They turned around to see Peridot, Bismuth and Volleyball watching at them, looking a bit offended

Bismuth - And when were you gonna tell us about your sleepover here?

Volleyball - Don't you think we also deserve a bit of fun?

Peridot - Yeah why does all the work goes to us today?

Lapis laughed at that

The rest of the night they spent together on the roof, telling different stories...until te morning came for another day to start

Finally the effects of time travel show themselves...I gotta say I implemented that thread a bit late but still it sounds cool to me. Opens up a few good possiblities. Lapis' story here is based on one comic I read called 'Liquid Heart'.

And honestly, if you think my story is crazy then go for it becasue I too feel it goes overboard sometimes.

Anyway I'm glad I uploaded another chapter. Guess it depends on me when the enxt one comes out so be patient I guess, and thanks for your patience too.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

137K 1.9K 14
Takes place a few months after The Trial. So Steven doesn't know he has Pink Diamonds gem yet. What if Blue Diamond found out that Steven wasn't Ros...
138K 4.4K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...
11K 93 23
IMPORTANT NOTE: none of these are related! They are all different scenarios and aren't linked to each other at all unless hinted otherwise!! I've had...
47.4K 374 10
Steven's hometown has become fun and peaceful ever since the events at Homeworld with White Diamond. But time has passed surprisingly quick, going by...