No love lost. | Nash Grier Fa...

By mendesugh

This is the sequel to the book called "Magcon Babysitter | Nash Grier Fan Fic|" If you haven't read it yet I... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
Sorry
6. Finally
7. POLL & VISUALS
8.

5.

10.8K 352 326
By mendesugh

"No babe, those pants look better on you. Over there, by the chair" I signaled Kian. He was getting ready to go out to some party with Dom and JC. They invited me but I said no so that they could have a boys night out. He wore my favourite perfume, One Million, and I wanted tell him to stay with me forever so that I could just smell him all night long. Creepy as fuck. 

It was 12:38 when I closed the door for them, and I immediately felt lonely. I was about to call Amy so that I could go out with her to make up for that horrible night, but Kian would probably be mad about it, so I just laid on his bed and watched The Walking Dead. I guess you could say that it was unfair but I rather avoid issues with him right now. 

I was feeling very sleepy all of a sudden, and I started thinking about Nash. I wondered what he was up to right now. Maybe he went out as well. Maybe he stayed inside watching Netflix too. He was probably out tho, he wasn't as lame as I am.

My phone rang loudly beside my ear, making me startle up. I looked at my screen and it was a number I didn't had saved. Also, it was almost five in the morning, I didn't even saw half of the episode. I frowned and took the call, standing up.

"Hi?"

"Hi, uhm.. Anna? It's-It's me Shawn." He sounded quite worried, and it worried me even more. Shawn is never worried. I probably should stop saying worried. Why was he calling me at this time in the morning, and maybe most importantly how did he got my number? I remember walking off fast so that they wouldn't ask for it on the grocery store. There was music in the background and lots of yelling so I couln't listen properly. He was definitely partying with the boys... maybe Nash is with him. Of course he is. 

"Oh, hi Shawn?" I said, confused "What's the matter? Are you okay?" I was still frowning.  

"Yeah well, I'm alright... Uhm I'm at this party you know? And uhm..." He trailed off and I heard a lot of loud laughing. 

"Shawn, I don't understand"  I told him. 

"Anna, it's Kian" Shawn confessed. And my heart skipped a beat. I stood froze and listened carefully to him, tears threatening to burst out to what he was about to say. I didn't had to wait long until he spoke again. 

"I'm going to be honest with you, he is being a straight up dick right now. With you." He said, and I felt a rush of relief for a split second. I almost thought he was going to tell me he saw him with another girl. 

I regained my voice and spoke up "What do you mean he is being a dick with me, like.. what did he do?". the sound of the party was getting on my nerves with every second that passed. 

"He like, he is just being a drunk dick... I don't know how to put it in nicely." I heard him sigh in frustration. I was annoyed right now. This conversation was being so messy. 

"Shawn, what the fuck is he doing?" I said, rather harsh. I didn't meant to, but goddamn he was so hesitant. Poor Shawn tho, he is always so sweet and I'm over here yelling at that cute lil cotton ball. 

"He is telling all about the uhm... the dirty things you guys do when you're alone with each other... I'm sorry Anna" He responded softly, as if he was the one to blame for. He sounded like he was backstabbing Nate for telling me this. "I-I-I would have tried saying something but I don't have that much confidence with him to do so, I'm really sorry" I single tear rolled of my eye. I didn't knew what to say, honestly.

"Okay. Okay, well uhm. Don't worry Shawn I'll be right there. Text me the address." and in less that 15 minutes, I was parking right outside a huge mansion, I instantly heard music blasting from the inside as I walked closer. The door was opened so I helped myself in. I wasn't mad at all. I was ashamed. I was nervous as to what in the world he could have said to whoever was inside. 

And then I remembered. Shawn was there. Shawn would never go to a party by himself of course, therefore Nash is probably there too. Oh my fucking god. Oh my god. Holy shit. I stopped walking. What if he heard him? What if I see him? What am I supposed to do or say to him? Do I say hi? Do I just ignore him and drag Kian with me?

A girl bumped into me spilling some of her booze on my white shirt. Awesome. Just what I needed. It's all good, thanks!!!!! I gave her a dirty look which she clearly didn't saw since she was drunk of her ass. I started power-walking looking everywhere for Kian. 

"Anna, you're here" Shawn said when he saw me. I walked over to him, he was with Cameron and Taylor, and said hello to them. I kept a very very bitter face through all of our little conversation. I mean, It makes sense since I'm obviously not here to party.

"Where is him?" I said, being straight forward. "I think he's in the kitchen or something." Taylor said. He looked at me in a funny way, and it made me uncomfortable. 

"So which one of y'all is going to tell me exactly what he said?" I spoke in a very serious and intimidating voice. I thought since they haven't seen me in a very long time I could make them think I'm that kind of girl no one fucks with now. They looked at each other silently and finally Taylor talked. 

"He basically said things like 'y'all don't know how skilled she is with her mouth tho, It's making me horny just thinking about it' and being all 'I swear to god her ass is getting fitter since she started hitting the gym, bro when I get home Imma tear it up'..."  I couldn't hear anymore of this.

"OKAY OKAY Taylor I understood, I understood." I cut him off before he could finish the sentence. That was it, he was out of control. Saying that I was blushing was an understatement. I have never been this embarrassed in my whole life. I couldn't even look at them in the eye anymore. 

"Whose house is this anyway?" I asked and folded my arms in a very mature posture. I felt like a furious mom looking for his drunk under-aged teen son crashing at a party. 

"It's Teala Dunn's" Cameron said, looking around "Pretty big isn't it?" I thought I couldn't care less who she was and told them I was going to the kitchen, and they followed me for whatever reason.

I haven't seen Nash anywhere so that's a thing. And another thing was that I'm here for a reason, and that reason is that my boyfriend is drunk and telling everyone in here about our private moments and my mind is still pretty occupied low-key looking for Nash and low-key wanting to see him. Honestly what is up with me? This is so wrong. 

I entered the kitchen and did not struggled in finding him. He was laughing loudly with some guys that looked familiar to me but I focused on him mainly. "KIAN" I said in a loud voice for him to turn around. He had a red cup on his hand and a grin on his mouth. His friends looked at me too with a disgusting smirk as well. 

Walked over, ignoring their eyes analyzing my body, and stood in front of Kian. He is going to hear me. "We're leaving. Now." I said furiously taking his hand and yanking it with me. It didn't worked at all since Kian was stronger than me and with a single pull he lose my grip. 

"Babe stay, I was just talking about you" He slurred, grabing me by the waist and pulling me beside him. "Don't fucking touch me." I said bitterly smaking his arm, gaining a big 'Ohhhhhhh' from his friends. 

He gave me a confused look and I knew he didn't even noticed what he's done. "I said we're leaving." I repeated looking at him straight in the eye and snatching his red cup throing it on the sink. I grabed him by the wrist again and this time he did not complained. I heard him say "Bye Skate, bye Sam" and they waved at him and one said, "Goodbye bro, see ya lil mama". It made me sick to the stomach knowing they heard whatever Kian said about us. 

I said my goodbyes to the guys and looked around one more time to see if Nash was anywhere visible, but he wasn't. I shook my head in disappointment and helped Kian walk to the car. I sat him on the passenger seat and buckled him up, and while I did this he placed gentle soft wet kisses on my neck. I brushed him off and he got angry. 

"What the fuck is up with you Anna? Damn!" He yelled at me with a stupid confused face. I felt anger boiling up and I completely lost it. 

"What the fuck is up with me? Are you serious right now? Are you actually asking me this question? I was peacefully sleeping in the couch when I got a motherfucking call from someone in the party telling me you where saying shit about us when we have sex to those fucking idiots, and how you're going to tear this ass up when you come home and you have the audacity to ask me what is up with me??!!" I screamed at him. 

"Oh go fuck yourself Anna, are you really going to get all emotional about that shit? Give me a fucking break" He yelled back, his alcoholic breath hitting my face. My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I didn't even started the car since we started arguing before I could. 

"I can't believe what you're saying. You are the dumbest guy I've ever met Kian, honestly. Are you actually trying to sweep this under the rug? Our sex life is non of those guys business, that is something you have to shut the fuck up about are you kidding me? What if I did the same with my friends? Uh? Would you be happy?!" I yelled, tears already rolling off. 

"I sure wouldn't be bitching about it, that's for sure. You're being fucking annoying now start driving." He said, and my jaw dropped lower. I looked at him astonished and speechless but he was looking at his window, angrily ignoring me. He managed to turn this on me, now I'm the bad guy. How unbelievable is this? Although I couldn't stop crying I started driving and reached his house. He angrily yet clumsily got off the car and shut the door with a loud bang waiting for me. I however, did not got off the car. 

"Here. The keys." I said, rolling my window down and sticking my arm out with them. He looked at me with his same confused expression as earlier and said "I thought you were staying tonight" He said walking to my window. 

"See? That's the problem Kian. You thought. We're done Kian. You can go tear a bitch's ass now, I don't give a fuck."  I said, dropping the keys on the ground since he didn't grabbed them. Tears out of control at the moment. 

"Are you breaking up with me?!" He asked, nearly tripping over. I did not answer, I just drove off looking as his silhouette blurred out as I left. 

I stopped looking at the mirror and drove faster to my house. I was a complete wreck. I was driving, sobbing, crying loudly and sighing non stop. I was exhausted and my eyes started to burn from all the crying. The sky was already blue and the sun was already coming out. Finally I reached my house and realized I didn't had my keys so I had no other choice but ring the bell. 

My mother answered the door, her eyes lazily open, he blonde hair up in a bun and holding her sweater tight on her waist. As she soon realized the horrible mess I was, her eyes widened like plates. "Oh my dear god, Anna" She half yelled, half exclaimed and took me inside, holding me tight in a warm hug.

I sobbed harder on her and she caressed my hair and told me everything was okay. I realized then, that this was the first time ever since I first became Kian's girlfriend that I actually hugged my mom. 

"I broke up with Kian mom. I'm so sorry. For everything, I really am" I cried on her shoulder, and she assured me again, that everything was allright, and that she loved me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 97 23
Audrey Espinosa isn't what you call a normal girl...she was the exact opposite actually!with her brother being Matthew Espinosa the famous MagCon boy...
28.3K 414 46
Kendall Grier is 16 years old and she is Nash Grier's little sister, and she is not really looking for love right now but when Nash introduces his fr...
7.6K 167 61
"I missed you!" I said while i was hugging nash. "I didn't miss you at all" nash says sarcastically to me. Nash and i were best friends in primary s...
46.2K 726 17
Savannah and Nash Grier have been bestfriends since they were 2. Savannah moved to Texas when she was 13, and eventually her and Nash lost touch. On...