TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 28

858 52 26
By Asha_PercAbeth

The night bloomed with golden lights. Stage was elucidated with brightness. The mob was huge and cheered in loud volcanic voices. Stage was occupied by the anchor.

"The next performance we have is… from St.Louis…" Anchor announced.

Karan, Taani, Hina, Wahi and Rithwik clapped vigorously.

"St. Louis… St. Louis… St. Louis…." The crowd rallied. St. Louis dance team was the famous one. People were crazy fans of the dance group from many years. "D3… D3… D3…" the rabble rambled. D3 was very well known as it had been the most wanted and exceptional team performed in the previous years. People remembered not just college… but they were well aware of the team's motive and the remarkable DIL DOSTI DANCE team!

Taani smiled at the overwhelming mass. She knew the fad for D3 team. She herself was the biggest fan of dance and had come Goa in the initial days even before she met Rey just to get a glimpse of him and her Bhai. She had never shared this piece of information with anyone till date. But that's where, she had fell for Rey hardly. His love for dance. His passion for his moves. His dedication towards his art. She had been total moony over him during those days which she was now as well. Karan, Hina, Wahi and Rithwik were surprised as they never realised that people celebrated them.

Dazzlers and Dynamites were in the backstage. It was Dazzlers who were about to perform first. But the singing of D3 by many individuals down the stage shocked their core beyond anything. Surbhi had never seen a craze so huge. She had been a spectator of many other dance performances from morning, but the infatuation the team was getting was unimaginable.

Rey, Swayam, Sharon, Neha, Rinni and Amar looked at each other. Here, they were performing as just Dazzlers but the mob called out them as D3. It just kicked in their emotions back to square one.

On the other hand, Vicky, Bharath, Simmi and Nil were devastated at the result of their decisions. Dance would never satisfy them if they didn't had their friends beside them. Kriya observed each one of D3 team. They all weren't in a right frame of mind. All of them needed each other. She didn't understood how all of them were going to perform without each other in the same teams.

Rey, Swayam, Sharon, Neha, Rinni, Amar on one side and Bharath, Vicky, Nil, Simmi on the other side gazed at each other in longing. All the old memories flowed in their heads like a filaments of a picture supplicating all the fond moments. Their first meeting, dazzlers bossing around the college, Kriya forming a new group of weaklings, difference of opinions between dazzlers and weaklings, arguments between two teams, taunts on each other, Dazzlers loosing the footloose competition due to Shivam's backstabbing, Weaklings winning the competition, Weaklings helping dazzlers to overcome their lose, Rey and Swayam teaming up to  unify dazzlers and weaklings, the transformation of hating each other to loving one another; Vicky, Amar, Bharath, Rey, Nil having their boy moments, boys teasing Rey and Swayam with their respective girls, Simmi's concern for Sharon, Neha with Vicky moments, Nil and Simmi having their own little friendship, Bharat's 'gali mat de' times, All of them being there for each other every damn time, sorrow sobs when they lost few competitions, winning NDC and other competitions, celebrating each moment with one another; every particular time they had been together. And all these memory bank evoked the inseperable love they carried for each other.

"Let's welcome Dazzlers and then Dynamites…" Anchor announced making the crowd go confused yet in awe.

Performance was planned like this - first Dazzlers occupied the stage… just as they finished, Dynamites were brought into the main. Since both the teams were from same college and to squeeze the time, both the teams were introduced at the same time.

"Guys….. jaao… it's your turn, first" Surbhi who was unaware of the mindsets of others, was just focused on the performance. She alerted them. Dazzlers broke their contact with the four members of Dynamites, gripping their confidence to not waver.

"Come on guys…" Sharon forwarded her hand and others joined her hand. "It's for Dil…" Rey started "Dosti..." Swayam continued. "And Dance…" Amar finished. Vicky, Nil, Bharath and Simmi were at the verge of breakdown. Though their team was named Dazzlers, they will always remain D3. No one can ever take that away from them. And then, Dazzlers tenanted the dias. Dynamites joined at the side of the stage to watch their performance.

Hai ek zindagi do isko ek chance,
De ke dekho- de ke dekho dilojaan
Life is fun, its full on masti
Dil se karte hain hum sab se dosti
For one thing which is our life
Its salsa, its bhangra, its hiphop, its jive
D d dil se dosti, d d dil se dance
De ke dekho life ko ek aur chance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance

The song shook the whole auditorium. Vicky, Simmi, Bharath, Nil looked at each other like a frenzied puppies.

Ch Ch Check this out

Its one life, try yaro flip
Balance your moves n u won't slip
Come on move your hip, Its rock n roll, bhangra palo baja ke dhol

D d dil se dosti
D d dil se dance
De ke dekho life ko ek aur chance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance

Dazzlers were on fire. Sharon had premeditatedly chosen this particular track. She knew this would directly attack the sense into the four people who went away from the group.

Hai ek zindagi do isko ek chance,
De ke dekho- de ke dekho dilojaan
Life is fun, its full of masti
Dil se karte hain hum sab se dosti
For one thing which is our life
Its salsa, bhangra, hiphop, jive
D d dil se dosti, d d dil se dance
De ke dekho life ko ek aur chance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance

Ch ch check this out

Here we go

Its one life go for a flip,
Balance your moves n u won't slip
Come on, move your hips n rock n roll
bhangra palo baja ke dhol
D d dil se dosti
D d dil se dance
De ke dekho life ko ek aur chance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance
(Credit: D3 forum)

Dazzlers flipped and swayed like an absolute troupers. They damned the entire moves like a liquid flow artists. Finally, ending the performance with 6 of them. Rey kneeled one leg in the front, hand on his chin. Swayam  and Sharon stood facing their backs against each other but their faces muted across audience. Neha postured beside Swayam opposite to him, folding her hands with don't care attitude. Amar stood on the other side of Sharon, facing her, his hands tucked in a finger lock. Rinni bent resting her hand on Rey's shoulder in the front and had lifted her other hair in the air, straight.

Applause bellowed over. Taani was out of her seat, clapping ferociously. Rey's eyes searched her out even amidst of thousands. He caught her jumping and clapping for them. He was surprised to see Karan, Hina, Rithwik and Wahi to be out of their seats along with Taani. Karan signalled a thumbs up as others screeched. Vicky, Bharath, Amar, and Simmi who were at the side of the stage clapped without caring that they were still not talking. Surbhi and Kriya jolted in joy even though they were their opponents.

As the Dazzlers dispersed into the place of Dynamites, dynamites preoccupied Dazzlers place on the stage. The lights went off. And one white circular flash light put in the center of the stage. On Surbhi. Her voice echoed all over the place.

"Log kehte hai ki itni dosti mat Karo,
Ki dost Dil par sawaar ho jaaye.…

Hum kehte hai itni dosti karo ki,
Dushman ko bi tumse Pyaar ho jaaye"
(Credit: Google)

Ye har ek dost ke liye… Jo jagadke bi bichadna nahi chahte hai… Ye har ek aise dost ke liye… ki har mushkil ka dat ke samna karke... Zindagi bar ka wada nibate rahe…
(

Credit: written by me)

Entire place filled with utter silence. Swayam, Rey, Sharon, Neha, Rinni and Amar who were standing at the side of the stage to watch their performance froze just by the beginning.

The music began in the background. And whole crowd stilled.

Tu jo rootha,
Toh kaun hansega
Tu jo chhoota
Toh kaun rahega
Tu chup hai toh
Yeh darr lagta hai
Apna mujhko ko ab kaun kahega

Spot light moved to Vicky and Kriya who did contemporary where Vicky portrayed to be the vocalist of lyrics. Kriya enacted to be the friend he expressed about. Their expressions filled the life to lyrics.

Tu hi wajah…

Tere bina
Bewajah bekar hoon main
Tera yaar hoon main

Tera yaar hoon main

Tera yaar hoon main..

Tera yaar hoon main

Vicky twirled Kriya lifting her at side from her waist. Each phrase was finished off with one complete swirl.

Yeh dosti
Hum nahin todenge
Todenge dam magar
Tera saath na chhodenge

Yeh dosti
Hum nahin todenge
Todenge dam magar
Tera saath na chhodenge

The mashup was filled with different songs enticing the values of friendship. Simmi and Nil consolidated to the centre fading others. They palm slapped, contributing slow tucking steps matching the song.

Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai

Koi to ho raazdaar
Begaraj Mera ho yaar
Koi to ho raazdaar
Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai

Then the song changed and limelight fell on Surbhi & Bharath who did a couple dance forming few cute steps of being in friendship. Enacting the cute fights and rectifications between two individuals.

Tere jaisa yaar kahan
Kahan aisa yaarana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

Now all the 6 contestants were flashed with floodlight. Vicky, Kriya at the left, Nil and Simmi in the right where as Surbhi and Bharath were in the centre a step ahead of them.

Tere jaisa yaar kahan
Kahan aisa yaarana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana
(Credit for mashup song lyrics: Google)

All six of them performed at a time. Their expressions turned sorrowful and pervaded with so much of love for their friends. All of them held their hands together in a line showing the unity and strength of benevolence. And the music hushed. And a loud voice echoed which was spoken by Surbhi alone yet again.

(https://youtu.be/rfIW4dzdUs0) - (watch this video and listen the lines in Surbhi's voice to feel the exact emotions in it... Or please read the next para in Surbhi's voice... The poetry is so beautiful and it relates to the situation of D3 gang in the story currently)

"Dosti mein bi kabhi kabhi darare pad jaati hai…
Baati hi kuch aise ho jaaye hi ki phir baate band ho jaate hai…
Saath haste jo kabhi takte nahi the...
Aaj unhi ke dekne ko ye ankhein… Taras jaati hai…
Calls pe baat toh chodado…Msg Karne ke liye bi sochna padta hai…
Pata nahi kaise…. Pata nahi kaise badal Gaye sab…
Ab ye baat bi kudse… puchna padta hai…
Koi misunderstanding ho ya koi bi galtfehmi…
Tum ek dafa bulaakar aage bad nahi sakte…
Dosti bi karte ho ek dafa…
Aur ajnabee ki tarah ban jaate ho… Kai martaba…
Ye baate bilkul sahi nahi lagti…
Wo lamhe Jo saath bitaye the...Wo yaade Jo saath banaye the… wo aasun ek saath bahaye the..
Wo sari baatein koi kaise bhool sakte hai…
Dosti Kar phir koi… ajnabee kaise ban sakta hai...
Jinse kabhi ganto hoti ti baatein…
Aaj unse ankhein char nahi hoti...
Sab mazhab se upar ye rishta…
Dosti ka ye kirdaar phir kyun badal Diya...
Kaisa tha hi nahi koi kabhi rishta…
Heer ranjha toh prem deewane…
Krishna draupadi toh bas dosti jaane…
Is preet ka rang bi utna hi gehra…
Surkh kaho ya laal…
Dono toh bas ek rang jaane…
Moh ka koi reet nahi…
Tootkar bi yeh tootata nahi…
Kamoshi barkaraar hai ye darmiyaan…
Uske cheekein bas hai dabin...
Uske cheekein bas hai dabin…"
(

Credit to poem: YouTube - Ayushi Singh... I have just taken the words out of her writing.)

Each word emphasised to D3 gang. Surbhi had penned it down. She was aware of the misunderstandings between D3 people. And she tried something from her side to make them understand they weren't going to carry on with this miff at each other, longer. They were all meant to be together. Her guilt of breaking the group was why she did something possible on behalf of her regrets.

Rey, Swayam, Sharon, Neha, Amar, Rinni stared in open mouth. Where as Vicky, Nil, Simmi and Bharath rooted to the place staring at them. Tears were at the verge of their eyes. No one knew who moved first. But Dazzlers and four of them of dynamites gamboled towards each other simultaneously. Simmi hugged Sharon, Neha and Rinni. Vicky dragged Rey and Swayam into a tight haul. Nil monkey jumped on Amar and Bharath braced them together. Surbhi had tears in her eyes. She was too emotional to put into words. Kriya kept a hand on her shoulder, side hugging her.

Taani stood up. Her sentiments trailing over the place. "Thank you, Krishnaji" her gratitude was for her favorite God. He had never let her suffer. Instead, he always listened to her prayers even if it delayed at times. Wahi, Karan, Rithwik and Hina looked at each other wondering the beautiful bond they shared. Karan's heart swelled at Surbhi for the efforts she had put in the act. It wasn't just a dance. It was whole true living. Hina didn't let her tears hide. She had never spectated so much of love between people. Wahi and Rithwik knew this kind of tenderness. They could empathize with those people. Both held hands involuntarily praying a touchwood for the bond they all shared.

D3 gang were in spiral of emotions. "yaaron dosti…" the music automatically played in the background inspired by real life epitome of friendship on the stage. Crowd went maniac hooting and clapping. Several people cried along with D3 members. Joy, hurt were parallel… but at the end of the day… they were together. There was no sorry… no explanations… but a pure acceptance of each other for what they are. Whatever the situation was! However they fought! There was an exchange of silent promise that they never wanted to leave one another. All the girls and the boys of the gang huddled in a group. Amidst of all this, Swayam noticed Surbhi and Kriya standing alone. He signalled them to come and they ran. They were as equal as others in the group. They were now part of the D3 group. Others pulled them into a hug. It was the celebration of FRIENDSHIP. Broken. But rebuilt without any cracks.

******

"Cheers… for all of us" Vicky jingled a hand on the table. D3 boys and girls except Surbhi and Kriya were in the beach club celebrating the successful event of the night. It was midnight but who cares? They had the time in the world to dwell.

"Yeah…" others cooed cheering the mocktails glasses together after long.

"Kitna acha lag Raha hai na… hum sab ek saath…" Neha went evocative.

"I'm sorry Kaku..." Vicky went to her. In his anger, he had ignored her. That was very distasteful. But he was sorry for many things he did. Neha didn't think twice before forgiving him. She always believed in him. Though he was rude in words, he had the heart of a baby. She forgave him.

"Saale… ye log shuru ho Gaye be.." Bharath removed his cap feeling his brothers letting him roam alone. Others chuckled.

"But Surbhi ko manana padega... She had put in lot of efforts" Rey started. "Which made us all emotional and crybabies" Sharon agreed without hesitation.

Vicky then moved towards Rey and Swayam. He had few things to clarify with them. "Rey… Swayam… I'm sorry, guys… mein tum dono ko bahut hurt ki hun…"

"Are Vicky yaar… ab ye sorry worry band Kar..." Swayam had forgiven him and others. "Jo hogaya hai so hogaya… ab hum sab saath Hai… ek saath… pehle ki tarah… n that's what matters…" Rey cleared.

"Per Rey.… Hum saath honeka reason aur credit kisi aur ko bi jata hai…" Nil interceded. Others looked perplexed.

"Ha… Ye pura credit Taani ko jaata hai…" Simmi came forward to confront. "Agar wo Hume aake nahi samjaati, hum shayad ye sab nahi samaj pate…" then, she explained everything happened with her. How she confronted them.

Rey, Swayam looked at each other in amazement. In astonishment. "Hum aaj Tak... Taani ko kitna galat soch rahe te…" Bharath lowered his eyes.

Rey was freaking elated. He never expected Taani to be the bridging gap between them. He never thought one day his friends valued her the way she deserved their respect. Swayam was submerged in his sister's thoughts. He was so ecstatic about it. She deserved this niceness from them atleast.

"Aur… Rey… We are so happy that you guys are back…" Vicky put a hand on Rey's shoulder. Swayam looked him in shock not understanding how he knew about Taani and Rey being together. Even the same was with Rey. Sharon and girls, Amar looked pretty bewildered at the news. Even being with Rey, they weren't aware of this.  "tum aur Taani… aaj Tak hum soch the te ki… Taani doesn't deserve you…" Vicky wanted to let this out. Rey suddenly seemed hurt and angry at his words. Swayam felt the same seeping in him. "but no, Rey... Aaj pehli baar ehsaas hua ki… Taani tumhare liye kitni perfect hai…" he said. He truly meant it.

"Wo toh hai… Taani toh tumhe bahut Pyaar karti hai, Rey…" Simmi agreed.

"Aur Rey... Humne aaj tak uske saath kaise bi bardav kiye hai… wo kabhi us cheez ko humare upar nahi nikali hai…we really never understood her…" Nilesh was disappointed at himself.

"Taani Jo bi ki hai… kitni bi galti Kiya hai… lekin wo Dil ki bahut saaf hai..." Bharath never ever had been okay with Taani until today. But one point had got him. She didn't had her parents and the struggle of making her Tauji accept Rey and the mistakes she did for it made him understood her. He know the value of being parentless.

"Aur humne Taani ke baare mein us din tumhare Ghar Mein Jo bi bola…" Vicky started.

"We are sorry..." Vicky, Nil, simmi said. "Hume maaf kardo…" Bharath added, simultaneously. Swayam and Rey hugged them. They were so content finally knowing that all the problems were really solved.

"Wait a second…" Sharon had things to question Rey. They broke the hug and looked at Rey. "Vicky ne bataya ki tum aur Taani ek saath hai?" She peered at Rey. Swayam turned his face before she caught him knowing the truth too. "Wo… na… Sharon..." Rey mused and then turned to Vicky, Bharath, Nil. "Lekin tum logon ko kaise pata?"

Vicky, Bharath and Nilesh chuckled remembering what they had seen. "Jab tum Taani ko pappi aur jappi de Raha ta…" Nil giggled. Swayam's pupils shattered out of it's socket. Rey's eyes went bulge. Sharon opened her mouth but closed smirking. Neha, Rinni, Amar and Simmi blushed chortling. "ye kab hua ta?" Swayam was immediate to intervene. Rey closed his eyes knowing what was coming.

"Wo na jab Taani Rey ki kidki se khud ne wali ti…." Bharath stopped as Vicky and Nil signalled him to stop his blabber. Everyone looked at Rey and were smiling internally. Swayam's rolled out eyes had now gone back of his head learning his sister had gone to meet Rey through a DAMN window. "Abe… meine kuch galat bola Kya?" Bharath looked confused.

"Kuch galat nahi bola tune Bharath..." Rey twitched his mouth, sarcastically pulling his shirt collar. "Per…" Swayam still wasn't over his interrogation. He thought Taani had nothing to do with this and Rey had everything to do with this. He turned to Rey to warn him. But Rey went to hide behind Sharon. "Ab ye mujhe nahi chodnewala hai…"

"Rey…" Sharon pulled him from back. "Mera question ka jawab tune abi Tak nahi Diya hai…" She put her hands on her hips. "Tum aur Taani?"

He nodded. It was out in open. He had nothing to hide. He hadn't broke the promise given to Taani. But at the same time, he couldn't deny when his friends had seen them being lovey-dovey. Sharon's smile widened and she hugged him. "I'm so happy for you, Rey" she was really jovial to know that the things were sorted between the two. After everything they had gone through, they earned this happiness. "But…" Sharon broke the hug. "Mujhe… Teri best friend ko bi ye baat nahi bataya tumne…" she chided making a face at him. "Are .. Sharon…" Rey had no patience to pamper her now.

"Rey... Mujhe tumse baat karna hai…" Swayam poked him in the back. Rey's mind would fade out if he was stuck with this two. "Swayam ko bi pata ta… humare baare mein…" he easily landed the ongoing problem on him hoping it let him a free pass from both. Now, Sharon glared Swayam folding hands across her chest. Swayam looked struck between the two. Rey winked at Swayam running out of the club. Other boys and girls guffawed at the scenario.

******

Karan, Surbhi, Hina, Wahi and Taani stood on the shore of the beach outside the club. Rithwik suddenly went to Taani and held her both hands.

"Yeh tumhari aankhein… ismein mein har waqt dubke rehna chahta hun…" Rithwik's eyes leered into her. Her eyes went wide.

"Ye Tera chupe hue muskaan… dekne ke liye mein har waqt intezaar karta hun…" Rithwik looked at her mouth. Taani's lips widened unknowingly.

Karan, Surbhi, Hina, Wahi and Kriya exchanged flabbergasted looks.

"Ye tumhara chamakti hue chehra… mujhe us Chand se bi zyada khubsoorat lagta hai…" Rithwik's eyes paraded over her face.

"Ye tumhare khule hue zulfe… mujhe har waqt tumhara Mera paas rehne ka ehsaas dilata hai…" He intertwined both of his hands in her. Taani gulped down her throat.

"Tumhara ek ek baat… ko sunane ke liye… mein humesha tumhara paas rehna chahta hun…." Rithwik didn't break eye contact with her. "Tum na hoti toh… Mein nahi hun…"

"Aur ye Dil... Sirf tumhare liye dadakta hai… sirf tumhare liye…" He kissed both her palms.

There was a pin drop silence among all. None spoke. Taani was too stunned to speak.

Rey had come to meet Taani as he knew others were grouped outside. He had stilled the moment he saw Rithwik moving towards Taani and holding her hand. He was too numb to even react seeing and listening to his poetry for Taani. His fist clenched as Ritwhik's lips touched her palm. His face scrunched up in pure feral. He put a step forward but Swayam stopped him. Swayam, Sharon and all others of D3 had come behind Rey hoping to enjoy the moment with others as well. But they had frozen in the place just as Rey did at the sight of Taani and Rithwik. None understood what was happening.

Taani suddenly found Rey staring at them and her face turned into bewilderment at the fury fumed from Rey.

******

Author's Note:

Let me know how's the chapter? I have taken lot of struggle to write this. To find perfect songs... Poems... Literary... I have given credit to all.the things I had taken externally. Remaining everything is written by me... Hope you liked it.

Do vote and comment, guys.

Thank you

Love - Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5K 107
Highest rank two times - #1 in taarey #1 in Swayam #1 in Sharon #1 in taani ...
20.8K 1.1K 73
Hey TaaReyians... here's a new story on our all time fav TaaRey. It's an idea linked with New Saath.
16.5K 542 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...
15.9K 642 11
Hey......guys....I'm going to write a short story i.e may 5-6 shots.....on Taani....a continuation of D3... It will be a pure Taani story story....ev...