𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭...

By Malxfelt22

Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was... More

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞

402 16 0
By Malxfelt22

You walked to your cell while Ximena went for lunch. You sat on your bed and stared at the sonogram, you couldn't believe that a baby is inside of you with a beating heartbeat. A single tear rolled down your face you were having a baby while you were in prison but you knew you couldn't stress with your plan. You decided to call Draco tomorrow and tell him the news about your pregnancy. You got under the covers and fell asleep.

The next day you woke up early and asked a guard to make a phone call.

"Make it quick." He huffed. You grabbed the payphone and dialed Draco's number.

"Hello?" You heard his voice as he let out a yawn.

"Hi, love," Y/N spoke.

"Y/N, how are you darling?" Draco began to ask you many questions causing you to laugh.

"I'm fine love, I just want to see you." You said.

"I'll visit you later this day, we are doing everything to get you out of here," Draco reassured. "Being in this house feels so lonely without you."

"I wish I could be there with you, this prison feels unpleasant, and don't get me talking about the food." You chuckled.

"Well I heard stories about the prison food so I'm not gonna question it." He laughed.

"Times up." A guard snarled. You let out a sigh.

"I have to go, love, I can't wait to meet you...I love you." You spoke.

"I love you too my love." He replied. "You will see that we will get you out."

You hung up the phone and the guard led you back to your cell. You sat down on the bed and began to cry, what if they don't get enough evidence and have this baby in this jail? Would they snatch your baby away from you once your child is born? Your hand caressed your flat stomach.

"No one is going to harm you my little one." You whispered as many thoughts began to roam in your head, wondering if your child would look like Draco or you, or a mixture of you two? Would your child inherit Draco's grey eyes or platinum blonde hair? You looked down at your stomach and closed your eyes. "I promise you, I will do everything to get us out of here. You don't deserve to be born in this place, your father and I love you even though he doesn't know about you yet but I know he will be so happy to know about you. I know you will adore your father because I do. I saved your father's life and he blessed me with you...I love you so much."

You opened your eyes to see Ximena's eyes filled with tears as you let out a quiet sob.

"You don't deserve to be in this place." She sobbed, sitting next to you as you frowned.

"No one deserves to be wrongly accused of a crime they never committed but those bastards would pay the consequences," you reassured. "I just hope I get out before the baby is born."

"You will get out before your baby is born and you and Draco will meet your baby and be a family." Ximena attempted to smile but you saw right through her that she was suffering from the loss of her baby that the police snatched away from her.

"You deserve to find happiness as well, I want you to help me with this plan." Ximena nodded. "You will look out if any police are coming near the office."

"I will help you, my friend," Ximena replied, hugging you.

✵☀︎︎☁︎☽︎

You were pinned against the wall with Kian kissing you hungrily. You felt the urge to throw up but held it back. Kian's lips traveled to your neck.

"Kian, let's take this somewhere private." You gasped, slightly pushing him off of you.

"Where?" He asked.

"How about the office?" You whispered in his ear and without a second say he grabbed your arm and dragged you to the sheriff's office with Ximena following close behind. Kian slammed the door and pinned you against the doorframe but you quickly escaped from his embrace.

"What are you doing?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Have a drink, my love." You smiled at him heading for the champagne and poured yourselves a glass of wine. You looked back to see him leaning against the chair with his eyes close. You turned back to what you were doing and slipped a sleeping pill in his drink and gently swirled his glass.

Thank you, Ximena. You smiled to yourself before returning to him.

"Here you go, love." You handed him his drink and sat on his lap and began to kiss his neck. "Finish your drink so we can have some fun."

Not even a second later, Kian gulped down his drink while he placed the glass on the table and began to roam his hands up and down your body but his eyes drooped open and shut as he tried to stay awake. You watched him as his head slumped down you got off of him. "Sleep well, bastard."

You began to search the office, opening drawers, cabinets, anything to find any evidence. You opened up a drawer to find stacks of papers. You flipped through the pages, scanning through the words.

1991, Prison Azakron filed for bankruptcy.

You ripped the paper and stuffed it in your pocket and looked to the next.

1997, Prison Azakron has taken 150,000 million dollars from family victims.

Your eyes widen as you looked at the unconscious man. These bastards steal money from the victim's family. You ripped the page and placed it in your pocket.

2003, Eric Sherry was found murdered. Prison Azakron accused Leo Richards of his murderer. The real murderer is Tyler Mann.

You also ripped that paper.

2012, Kaitlyn Johnson was found dead. Prison Azakron accused Ximena Holt of her murderer. The real murderer is Olivia Elizabeth.

"Ximena was always innocent." You looked at the paper then ripped it out.

2022, Elise Peyton was shot to death. Prison Azakron accused Y/N Y/L/N. The real murderer is Kylie Thomas.

Your blood boiled. They knew who killed these people but want to accuse innocent people then you looked at the bottom of the page that you missed reading.

Prison Azakron was paid by the real murderers to not face imprisonment.

You wanted to scream at them and hit them for sending innocent people to prison while letting the true killers free. You flipped to the other pages to see illegal adoption papers when you found Ximena's baby adoption.

Baby's full name: Vanessa Faith Howard

Birth mother: Ximena Holt

Adopted parents: Cole Howard and Kimberly Howard

You stared at the bottom of the paper, anger rising inside of you.

Adoptive parents were paid from the prison to take these children from their biological parents, knowledge of what they are doing.

You took some of the papers and carefully grabbed Kian's hands and ran his fingers through the papers and you grabbed your glass of wine and poured it on top of the papers.

"Sorry, Kian." You laughed quietly. You quietly left the room to see Ximena standing on the other side with a worried look on her face.

"You got everything?" She asked. You nodded and you both went outside and sat in a corner. "What did you find?"

"A lot," you replied as you took one paper and handed it to her.

"What's this?" Ximena asked as she stared at the folded paper.

"Illegal adoption papers of your daughter." Ximena quickly unfolded the paper and scanned the paper as her eyes filled her eyes.

"When you get out of here, go find your daughter," you stated. Ximena hugged you and cried.

"Thank you! Thank you! I will find my daughter." Ximena smiled and you smiled back. Ximena quickly stuffed the paper in her pocket as a guard walked up to them.

"Y/L/N, you have a visitor." He scoffed. You smiled at who it was and stood up.

"Tell Draco I said hi." Ximena beamed as you walked with the guard.

"I will!" You called back as you were led to the visitor room. Your face lit up when you spotted Draco sitting in a chair playing with his bracelet. You sat across from him causing him to look up.

"Y/N." Draco smiled, grabbing both of your hands and kissing them.

"Hi, love." You replied. His voice then began to become lower as he noticed the guards distracted on his phone.

"You got any information?" He whispered. You nodded with a smile and pulled out every folded paper.

"This has every information about this place and what they have done. Show this to Harry, please." Draco nodded as he took the papers from your hands.

"How did you do it?" He asked.

"Love, all I had to do was seduce a guard but don't worry I didn't do anything with them." You replied. Draco smiled.

"That's my girl." He smiled. "You are amazing, you know that?"

"I know." You giggled as you prepared yourself to tell him the news. "We're coming home to you. We both love you."

"We?" Draco asked as his eyes widen. You nodded with a smile as you stood up and stood in front of him. You grabbed his hands and guided them to your flat stomach.

"We're having a baby." You spoke, tears well up in your eyes as his expression changed from shock to happiness.

"Baby?" He asked himself staring at your stomach. "I'm gonna be a father!" He stood up and hugged you tightly while you laughed, other couples awed at the couple well the visitors did while the prisoners had a frown on their faces, knowing what will happen to the unborn child.

"Our baby is in there Draco, and soon we'll get to meet him or her." You grinned.

"I'm gonna get you out of here. I promise my love, our child won't be born here." Draco promised before pulling you in a quick kiss, knowing that you two would be scolded by a guard for showing too much PDA but you didn't care but soon you had pulled away. Draco sat down on the chair and placed his hand on your stomach. "Hi baby, I know you can't hear me right now but I want to make a promise to you. I want you to know that I already love you so much and I will get your mother out of here before you are born, I'm gonna give you so much love and make sure you have anything you want."

You let out a giggle of Draco already planning to spoil their child.

"I can't be with you right now and see you growing inside your mother but I want you to protect your mother while I'm gone but once I get your mother out of here I will spend all my time with you. I can't wait to meet you little one." Draco placed a kiss on your stomach and his hand rubbed around your stomach, a smile on his lips knowing that his daughter or son is in there and soon he will meet his child.

You ran your fingers through his hair, you loved seeing Draco so happy but you began to feel saddened at the thought of the police taking away your child just like what they did to Ximena and her daughter.

No. You won't allow these police to snatch your unborn baby away from you the moment you give birth.

You won't allow them to give up your baby. This baby was a miracle.

Their baby was their miracle.

✵☀︎︎☁︎☽︎

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter. Draco found out that Y/N is pregnant but doesn't know the police sell the newborns to strangers.

What do you think what's gonna happen in the next chapter?

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 7.1K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
449K 13.9K 91
16+ 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝓃 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈... She was...
197K 5.6K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...
419K 14.8K 200
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨...