Xiaolumi S3: Everything To Me

נכתב על ידי Otaku_AriaSnow

"Oh Alatus Nemesis, on the wind your feathers of gold, oh so fair, grasp that light in heavens and conquer al... עוד

Yaksha's Love
Gifts From The Past
A Red Hot Oni Pt I
A Red Hot Oni Pt 2
Ei's Day Off
Yoohoo~! Lumine's A Target!?
The Stormy Island Mystery PT I
The Stormy Island Mystery PT II
Hear My Song Pt I
Hear My Song Pt II
Hear My Song Pt III
You Are Cordially Invited
Crane In The Harbor
Old Friends & New Ones
You Are A Mystery, Lumine
Sea Gazer
Beisht
I Will Be Your Only Star
Xiao's Birthday Wish
She Would Have Adored You
A Snake's Wisdom
Soul Bond(LEMON WARNING)
Gorou's Message
Heading For A New Frontier
Enjou
Chariot of the Sun
Enjou's Warning
Ominous Revelations
Forbidden Knowledge
Primordial Goddess of Fate
Lumen De Lumine PT I
Lumen De Lumine PT II
Lumen De Lumine PT III
Safe Here In Your Arms
Saiguu's Sacrifice
Forgive Me, Sister
Something Amiss
Towards The Future
Author Lumine
Sly Old Fox
Warmth
Unexpected Reunion
Flower of Khaenri'ah
Crude Plan
Void and Light
Flowing Like Time
Prof. Aria's Files: Yaksha's Soul Bond Ritual
Thanks & Announcements
Bonus Chapter: Vesperi Nebula

Combing Rite of Fortune

1K 41 22
נכתב על ידי Otaku_AriaSnow

[A/N: Seems Liyue are making a giant fuss over Xiao and Lumine's up coming wedding as news some how leaked out from the Qixing of this news. mixed with the news of the jade Chamber being rebuilt, its caused chaos to ensue. Xiaolumi with a little help from Shenhe manage to get to somewhere only Xiao knows. Meanwhile they have a prewedding ceremony to get to. Oh enjoy the Inuyasha music for this silly but also calm/sweet chapter.]

....................................................................

"Wait please give us your blessings oh great and illuminated adeptus!!"

"Tell us how to gain favor too, Traveler!"

This had become ridiculous and beyond stressful for poor Lumine and Xiao as they were dodging the crazy people left and right. Actually that was what was happening right now as they with their newest friend, Yunjin and Shenhe were helping them make a break for it. Even Paimon and Lumine's Monstandt friends were lending aid blocking or diverting the crowds. Kaeya literally getting in trouble for using his vision to create a blocking wall of ice just seconds ago. 

"Do they ever give up?"panted Lumine. "I-I'm starting to see why you hate coming into town."

"Huh they have been like this for the last few centuries it never lets up."sighed Xiao. However he flinched at spotting more people. "Not again..."

"OH COME ON!!"wailed Lumine in frustration tossing her arms up in protest. All she wanted to do today was spend time alone before their wedding tomorrow. Was that too much to ask? Apparently it is with how crazy both their fame and infamy was.

"This way."Xiao swiftly grabbed Lumine's hand and lead her away towards the beautiful garden area that lead to the pharmacy and classier part of the city. Unfortunately more people were coming, forcing Xiao to scoop Lumine up into his arms so he could run faster. Dashing around and over them with a blast of anemo and dark mist. 

"Lord Xiao this way!"cried out Shenhe and with her was Yunjin swiftly motioning for them to come over. Spotting them he wasted no time hurrying over towards the stairs leading out of the city. 

"Go, we'll buy you time and distract them. We already gave the materials for the wonder cores and Shenhe just finished the sigils."Yunjin hastily assured. 

"You run along, hurry and enjoy your time before you both go for the ritual."Shenhe urged. "We got this handled."

"Oh yeah that's tonight isn't it!? Cloud Retainer mentioned something about hair brushing or something."Lumine recalled.

"Enough idle chattering lets hurry."urged Xiao.

"Alright, alright I'm coming."giggled Lumine as let him whisk her away in a dark mist. Leaving the city behind. Once safely in Juyan Karst He didn't set her down until they reached one particular spot near Mt.Aozang. Hidden away by a gingko tree and shrubbery was a waterfall cave. Nimble and lithe he carried her inside before setting her down. The rumble of the water like a thundering curtain of water hid them safely from view. But this little spot Lumine realized had evidence somebody used to use this waterfall cave. clear signs of golden feathers gave away who.

"Xiao what is this place?"Lumine asked as Xiao sat down leaning against the tree's ancient trunk growing through the bed rock. The roof opening to reveal light dappling through the golden leafy canopy. 

"I used to come here when I was a lot younger. Not long after Lord Morax freed me actually and gave me my name. Only myself, Lord Morax, and the adepti know this little cave."Xiao informed. "We'll be safe here."

"Your own lil' hideout that's cool."Lumine hummed as she moved over to join him. More then content to finally have time alone with him as she rested and leaned against him. A soft smile as Xiao brought out his flute from his dimensional storage. Lumine's honey amber eyes lit up in delight as she realized his intentions. They had an hour or two before they'd have to go so this little moments, these tender and soft ones together more precious then jewels. Xiao began playing and Lumine more then content to hum along realizing it was the same song Xiao had sang and played for her many times now.

Sadly the brief period alone flew by faster then they cared to know. The painted hues of twilight signaling it was time to go. Lumine's disappointment tingling in the back of his mind causing him to embrace and offer her a soft kiss to soothe and reassure. "You'll do fine. Cloud Retainer will help you with the purification and I'll be doing mine with Lord Morax's help. Normally it'd be your family helping you with this..."

"it's alright...I am alright with this. I'm nervous but we're family aren't we?"Lumine whispered softly with a tender smile. Xiao returning one in kind. With such gentle care his hand took her's as once again Lumine allowed him to teleport them away to where Cloud Retainer and Zhongli were both wait outside the crane adeptus's abode. 

"If you are now resolved one shall lead you away and aid you, Lumine for the ritual to begin."hummed Cloud Retainer.

"It's ready for you as well Xiao."informed Zhongli with his usual calm demeanor. 

Both nodding adamantly in shared agreement and confirmation. Zhongli smiling as he watched Xiao, relucent to let her go watch as Cloud retainer lead Lumine inside the abode. "Worried?"the former archon asked.

"Am I that transparent that you read me like scrolls of Sumeru's library?"he asked crossing his arms and turning flustered, avoiding his lord's gaze. To be honest the young yaksha felt equally nervous. This part, this ritual the night before the Sacred Bonding was such an ancient tradition. it was meant to bless the union and bring good fortune and rebel bad spirits that might try and target them. "Of course I'm worried...I won't be permitted to see Lumine after this ceremony. until tomorrow at the bonding rite."he thought with a scowl.

"she's with Cloud Retainer and you know how strong and resilient she is. Now come along, lets us not waste time standing here idle."assured Zhongli. Xiao sighed following after Zhongli into Cloud retainer's abode. The first stage, to cleanse their bodies in the sacred spring had begun.

It was evening by the time both Xiao and Lumine had finished bathing in separate sacred springs. In the room candles with Morax's colors flickered as the soft scent of incense burned. While not far away Lumine noticed oddly a ruler, string, cypress leaves with Xiao's gold feathers, and some food. Both robed in red as they took seats with their backs to each other, Lumine looking beautiful in her red night gown gifted to her by Ganyu and Keqing the other night. Xiao's was more simple to what he was used to wearing but it wasn't uncomfortable or hindering. While he faced one side of the room Lumine was sitting facing the window. The one to greet them to their surprise being Madam Ping, a comb in hand.

"Madam Ping?"greeted Lumine in surprise.

"Hello child, good to see you and little Xiao well."she greeted walking over to Lumine while Zhongli went over to Xiao's side also with a comb in hand. "I was told you have no family that can do this part for you, would you permit me to be the one to give you good fortune?"

"Of course."Lumine agreed glancing over at the old adeptus earning a smile from her.

"Good, good. You just relax dear child."Lumine nodded and sat back and straight so Ping could start. With each stroke of the comb an ancient poem left both Zhongli and Ping's lips until finally they stopped at the tenth stroke of the comb. Xiao stealing a glance at seeing Lumine's hair due to the brush Ping had used on her was now long, falling past her shoulders. The special red jade adeptus comb they had used strictly for Lumine, Xiao knew would temporarily make her hair long and boost her vitality. While his own did nothing special as he required no such thing. A tap on Xiao's shoulder reminding him he couldn't look and thus forced him to look away. as the cypress leaves with Xiao's feather was tied into Lumine's hair she was before long lead away as the ritual soon concluded. 

Neither of them would be permitted to see the other, not until tomorrow when he went to get her. Yes at long last the promised day was almost here. "But why do I feel a sense of dread? Like something bad is about to happen?"Xiao wondered as he left Cloud Retainer's abode and mountain staring out to where the construction of the Jade Chamber was almost finished. In fact at their pace they would finish by dawn. Then a cold shiver ran up his spine as he sensed it something frightening and far too familiar.

"Well well if it isn't my husband's precious lil' hunting hawk."came a female voice echoing in his mind.

"G-Get out of my head you sadistic, amoral, treacherous monster!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"Xiao shrieked in fury and terror. Horrible memories and the sound of laughter raking his mind ringing in his mind. 

"Are you still afraid of the dark? Cause I'm coming closer A~l~A~T~U~S!"came the sinister female sing song in his mind like a broken echo. Xiao's gaze turning to the ocean where he could sense it. Why did it have to be her out of all the ones to surface? For the first time in centuries Xiao felt petrified. His body could still remember the horrible things, his hand instinctively flying to clutch his mask protectively, teeth clenched. Why did that monster have to appear so close to the day his wedding and the jade chamber's completion was happening!? Then his gaze turned back towards Mt.Aozang his eyes turning jade green as a torrential sea of emotions snared him. His instincts snarling in fury and for once he agreed. That wretch was not laying a hand on Lumine! He couldn't protect Liyue as an adeptus but to hell was he going to let the only happiness he had be stolen away.

"Come if you dare you treacherous, degenerate serpent!"he hissed.

Liyue's people would be waiting.

Yes he would be waiting....and then this dance of the damned would start again.

To Be Continued...

..............................................

[A/N: Season 3 will be ending with the Chasm after much consideration. Sumeru will be Season 4 instead. This will give me time not only for a brief break, but plan out the Sumeru chapters plotlines ect. and I have in fact already started plotting it out. Before I go I'll give you a fun fact on Chinese weddings. They have this thing called the combing ceremony which is very interesting and I highly suggest looking it up if interested. I took some creative liberties since this is Liyue and the adepti though. And while I didn't include it during each stroke of the comb a verse from a poem is said. The traditional one is 10 verses while the short version is 4 verses long. The one used by Ping and Zhongli is the traditional one which I will provide below....

May your marriage last a lifetime
May you be blessed with longevity
May you be blessed with an abundance of children and grandchildren
May you be blessed with a long life together
May you be blessed with harmonious relationships with your extended family
May your home be blessed with luck
May you welcome luck and avoid misfortune
May you be blessed with riches
May you taste great flavors
May you be able to say what's on your mind

With that I bid you good night/day and good luck on your Genshin 2.5 pulls!!]

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.1K 187 12
"That throne in the sky is not reserved for you." MONDSTADT The dragon who defended Mondstadt for a millennium finally faces his perturbation. What d...
45K 1.6K 46
"I have... Been through a lot." Lumine frowned. "'A lot' seems to be a gross understatement. You're like a walking ball of trauma. Being enslaved and...
23.7K 827 50
Venti, a highly popular idol in the group 5wirl agrees to a collaboration with rookie soloist Lumine, who is also the younger twin of one of his fell...
85.7K 2.3K 23
"Why? Why won't you rely on me more? All I said is you had to call my name and I'd be there....so why didn't you?" Xiao, the last Yaksha and Lumine...