The Pack House

By Feline_Fan

The Pack House: a werewolf whore house. The Pack House is a place where the unwanted omegas go. The Pack Hous... More

~Complete Summary~
Morning Wake-Up Call
Taking One For The Team
Visiting The Fire Stone Pack Part One
Visting The Fire Stone Pack Part Two
Visiting The Fire Stone Pack Part Three
Branded [Private]
Sorry Not Sorry
Friendship Is For The Weak
First Time?
The Journey Part 1
The Journey Part 2
Crimson Canyon
Marc
Mate...
Charlie's POV
Raven
Cowardice
Charlie's POV
The Shed
Arrow
The Stream
The Talk
Idea
Charlie's POV Part 1
Charlie's POV Part 2
The Hunt
Painful Realizations
Blue Moon (mini chapter)
Pressure
Together
Charlie's POV Part 1
Arrival
Charlie's POV Part 2
Plans {Mini Chapter}
Unplanned Pregnancies
Plans
Joy and Sorrow
Orion
Realizations
Nusiance
Hormones
Magik
Coffee Confessiona
Will Part 1
Will Part 2
Spring
Josh
A New Beginning
Story Ideas

Omegas On The Town

17.9K 837 115
By Feline_Fan

A/N: I was so pumped about this I could not help but update. I hope you like it! Comment, vote, and follow me! Thank you to everyone currently reading this! You're awesome and I'd love it hear from you.

Pic: Sammy

Peace Out, Girl Scouts

~Kate~

PS: see bottom of special update challenge.

"I can't believe he let us out," squealed Alex.

Fall was fit wrong the corner and the briskness in the air was coming back much faster than any of us would have liked. Alex was wearing an oversized gray sweater, jeans that were practically skin tight on his legs. With his wind swept blonde hair and baby blue eyes twinkling in the afternoon sun he looked delectable. "I know," I agreed, fingers scraping over the paper in my pocket. It was a list of what we needed. Red told me to bring back every dinj left over and he claimed to know if we cheated him. "So where do you want to go first?"

"Ooh, let's go see Patrick at the Pub." Sammy groaned, most likely thinking of the cheap, fried goodies he could get the with the ten dinj I gave him.

Patrick was a regular at the Pack House. He was a pleasant though and realized that we weren't just products; we were people too. "Why do you like that shit?" complained Charlie, hands shoved in his pockets. He was wearing a tight black sweater that showed off his soft curves and firm chest. "I'd kill for some of those fresh mangos they have at Reinson's."

"Those are so fucking overpriced," argued Alex with a roll of his eyes. Alex adored the sweet foreign fruit and knew the best places to get it at a reasonable price. "Eight dinjs each? A rip off. If we go down to the market, the vendors always have them for cheaper. Plus, they're fresher."

"Whatever you want," huffed Charlie. "I only brought twenty dinjs anyway. And I want some new lotion."

"Pub first?" begged Sammy, bottom lip protruding in a pout. "Please, please, please?"

"Didn't out just eat, fatass?" shot back Charlie.

"Hey," I snapped at Charlie.

Suddenly Sammy looked less excited and clearly upset. "I don't care. I'm not hungry anyway."

Sammy wasn't fat, but he wasn't as lean as us either. He liked to eat and so he did. Plus, those who came for him, liked that. They liked he had a soft tummy, bigger thighs, and a big behind. Not everyone likes skinny-minis like us. "We're going," I shot to Charlie who rolled his eyes. "Because I'm feeling a bit peckish too."

Alex nudged Sammy, trying to brighten up the dampened omega. "Say sorry," I whispered the ornery wolf. "You really hurt his feelings. He gets enough of it from Red."

"He's not exactly thin," argued Charlie. "What does he expect?"

"He expects you to be nice to him!" I cried. "Say sorry or go home."

"You can't--" sputtered Charlie, eyes narrowed.

"Oh yes I can," I argued, cutting him off. "I'm in charge of this trip. Red even said so."

"God! Fine! I'm sorry Sammy. You're not fat. I'm just being a dick."

Sammy didn't reply for a moment then glanced up at his bully. "It's okay. I know I'm a cow. Red told me yesterday. That's why he wouldn't let me eat. He says if I keep it up I'll weigh a metric ton. I don't really know what that is but it sounds bad. Plus he said no one would want me and then he'd have to get rid of me."

"You know that's not true," Alex argued, hand resting on the somber omega's shoulder. "You're adorable. Plus, there's nothing wrong with being a little thick."

"Easy for you to say," Sammy sighed, pushing back his blond bangs. "Let's go eat, okay?"

"That's the spirit," Charlie exclaimed earning him a solid slap to the arm. "Ouch! You always take his side."

Ignoring him, we made our way down the street. Other wolves were out and about, shopping for goods with family and friends. Each pack had their own little store but this was neutral ground where all packs went, shopping for goods that couldn't be raised or butchered within their home packs. The Pack House was neutral ground too which made it possible for so many different packs to come. "That's because you're a jerk!" Alex exclaimed, pushing him lightly. "Send him home, Mase."

"No! I'm sorry okay! No more fat jokes. I promise!"

"You better," I snapped. Sammy got this plenty from Red; we should all be supporting and understanding of each other. "C'mon Sammy. I'll buy you your food at the Pub."

I grasped his hand pulling him along with me until he finally cracked a smirk. "Okay, okay," he finally giggled.

The Pub was a little building that saw plenty of traffic. It was pretty cheap which earned it a lot of business. The food was pretty good too. Inside was a bit dark, smelling heavily of deep fried foods. Half the booths were already full of chatting wolves, food in front of them. We went up the bar and sat at the counter. Patrick worked here alone, taking orders and cooking. "Look who it is," a man cried from a booth behind us. "The sluts of the Pack House. Wanna make a few bucks?"

His friends chortled with him. Charlie's hands clenched into fists. I wanted to tell the man off but instead I turned around slowly, a smile on my face. Red would kill me if I gave the Pack House bad publicity. "We're not working right now actually sir. If you would like to buy our services feel free to come down the Pack House Monday through Sunday, ten thirty pm to two thirty am."

They rolled their eyes clearly irked with the fact that they weren't getting a rise from us. "Whores," he muttered. "Eh, another beer over here."

Patrick nodded his head, leaning down to whisper, "I'll spit in it for you guys, okay?"

Sammy smiled gleefully, picking up the worn laminated menu and began to look at the delicious food. "Do you know what want?" I asked, avoiding a glob of ketchup on the counter. I snatched a napkin, wiping it away as Sammy hummed.

"A burger and fries," he decided.

"A burger, hm? With works?" I asked.

He blushed. "If that's okay with you."

I gave him a one handed hug. "Of course it is!" I cried. "How about a milkshake, hm?"

He grinned sheepishly. "That's expensive, Mase. One milkshake is three dinjs. One top of five dinjs for a burger and two and half dinjs for a side of fries."

"Don't worry about it," I chirped in response.

I had made over forty dinj this week and I had taken it all with me. Normally I would never blow my money so frivolously but if it meant making Sammy feel better, so be it. I overlooked the menu over his shoulder, deciding of a fountain soda and four chicken tenders. Patrick came back, pulling out a grease-stained note pad and a pen, posing it above the paper. "What can I get you guys?" Pat asked, looking at Sammy first.

"Uhm, a burger and fries, and a chocolate milkshake, please."

Patrick smiled, giving him a little wink. "Sure thing. How about you?"

"Some tenders and a lemon lime soda please."

"Sounds good."

He went down the line. Charlie got an order of fried mushrooms and a water; Alex getting onion rings and a vanilla milkshake. Patrick went back into the kitchen to make up our orders. We started to plan out the day. "What do we need to pick up for the House?" Alex asked.

"Groceries mostly. Some cleaner." I'd looked over the list before we left. Red had never trusted me with anything like this before so it meant a lot that I do this right. "But we can do that at the end. Charlie, you wanted to get some lotion right?"

"Yeah. But some of that human lotion. Y'know the kind?" Charlie looked at me hopefully. The store that sold it was owned by the most pompous, self-centered family I'd ever met in my life. They despised us with a passion. We hardly went in their store because they were always so rude toward us.

I huffed out audibly. "I guess," I sighed. "I can get Zac a candy bar anyway."

"Why do you always take care of everyone?" Charlie demanded. "I mean, does any ever go out to buy you things? Make you feel better? No. So why bother?"

I just smiled at the bitter wolf. "Because I like how it feels. And I don't help everyone. Just those who are nice to me."

"Whatever." Propping his chin on his hand, he took to staring into the kitchen through the open area behind the counter.

I frowned. Sometimes his attitude could very testing but I had to remind myself that thee was a reason he acted the way he did. "Okay fellas," Patrick announced in booming voice. He had a large tray in his hand. "We've got burger, fries, and milkshake for Sam; tenders and a soda for Mason; fried mushrooms and a water for Charlie, and onion rings and milkshake for Alex. I got right, yes?"

Alex and Sammy grinned at each other, exchanging favors of milkshake. Patrick just waved his hand dimisively. "Doesn't count."

"Then perfect," Alex proclaimed, beaming. "Thank you."

"Sure thing." Patrick didn't leave but rather leaned against he counter by Sammy, watching the omega blush red. "So, are you working tonight?"

"Yea... Are you coming tonight?"

Patrick picked up a fry, dipping it in Sammy's milkshake. "I am now. I forget how cute you are."

"You're just saying that," argued Sammy, cheeks red. "I'm not nearly as cute as the others."

"Those twigs? Nah, I like a boy with a little meat on his bones."

Sammy looked pleased and embarrassed all at once. His plump cheeks were bright red, his head downcast as he struggled to find words. Patrick chuckled, clearly happy he had left him speechless. "I'll bring you some fried Oreos as a tip, okay?"

Sammy nodded, nibbling on the end of a fry.

Not all men who visited the Pack House were immoral douche bags. Patrick was a mateless wolf who enjoyed the company of Sammy. But he also cared about Sammy. Most importantly, he made Sammy feel good about himself. That was invaluable for the sad, self-conscious omega. After we ate and paid, we left. The sunshine blinded me for a moment but once my eyes had adjusted, we started down the street. Shops and carts lined the walkway. I loved the feeling of town. It wasn't as busy at the Market, but it had its own feel to it. It felt hurried but also close knit. It was a community place and all these wolves were somehow your neighbor, despite being in different packs of rouge settlements. I loved it.

"Do we have to go to Reinson's?" groaned Alex once the bright sign was in sight. "All they do is glare at us."

"I don't give a shit. I like their products, even if they don't like me."

He climbed the freshly painted stairs, entering the bright, glittering store. Alex and exchanged eye contact before heading into the expensive store. Flashy labels drew my eyes instantly. Behind the counter, a well dressed man in his late thirties cleared his throat. He had full head of thick, shiny black hair and a neat, sophisticated looking mustache. He was well built but modest, clearly a shopkeeper. He wore slacks and a white dress shirt. His wife appeared almost seconds later, beautiful face drawn into a bright smile, eager to greet her customers. But once her eyes fell on us it grew ugly and pinched. Red painted lips curved downward. She was stunning; creamy mocha skin, long, curly dark brown hair. She was well shaped, with full curvy hips and generous breasts, paired with a thin waist. Alex nudged me, pointing out a glaring figure by the bright, shiny produce: the Reinson's son Sebastian. His skin was wonderful color, a few shades lighter than that of his mother. His black hair curled tightly to his head. He had a sharp Angkor jaw and high cheekbones. His eyes were a warm brown. He was well built and muscular. Rumor had it he was selected to be a Warrior but his parents paid out the Alpha of their pack in exchange for him staying.

"I thought they only let the sluts out on Mondays," he sneered.

I knew his parents heard the remark as they suddenly became very interested in rearranging the check out counter displays. Alex looked ready to rip Sebastian a new one so I nudged him firmly and ignored him, trotting over to where Charlie had, thankfully, decided on his product quickly. "Hey, I'm talking to you." Sebastian walked meaningfully toward us. His father watched with hooded eyes behind the counter. "How do you expect to pay for that, huh slut? Are you free?"

"You know what--" snarled Charlie spinning around. His hands were clenched into fists.

"Charlie," I pled, hoping he'd see reason. If we got booted of her because Charlie ran his mouth there was no doubt that Red would find out.

The furious omega took a few deep calming breathes before he opened his eyes. Sebastian was smirking, trying too egg him on. Surprisingly the fire in Charlie's eyes were gone, replaced by a frightening blankness. He marched right past his antagonizer to the counter where he laid down exactly fourteen dinj. "Keep the change," he stated confidently before grabbing the glass bottle and striding out of the store, head held high.

I had to hold by my giggles as Sebastian suddenly looked like a fish out of water: mouth opening and shutting as he retired to come up with a comeback. "Get out," he finally snapped us.

Collapsing into a fit off giggles, the rest of us spilled out on the street where a scowling Charlie was waiting. "Took you long enough to," he muttered over the sound of our laughter.

Sure, not everyone liked us but those who did were so important to us that we honestly didn't need anyone else!

Yes, we were whores. Get over it.

~Challenge: If I can get three comments on this chapter, I promise to update on Easter morning as a gift to you all.~

-unedited-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
2M 80.8K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
2.6M 95.3K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...