π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ β„π•†π•†π•„π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š?

Oleh jangsinhyeon

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 4

875 45 27
Oleh jangsinhyeon

I was trapped between his hands... Lights were dimmed low. Only a lamp beside the sofa was on. The light orange light enlightened the room a bit. Wooyoung could see my face a bit but infront of me, stood a black figure... I couldn't even see his eyes. Our faces were dangerously close, breadths were already mixed up. Even though it was winter, I was sweating like hell...

"Tell me... Why ain't you blushing now?" he asked in a serious, dominant tone. "Scared?~" he said chuckling. I started to shiver at that statement.
"W-wooyoung..?" I asked while shuttering in fear...
- "Yes~ darling~" -

I gathered some strength and tried to push him as he didn't use any of his strength to hold me.

"Wh-what are yo-you d-doing here?! A-and get a-away from m-e!!" pushing him, he fell on the ground with a loud thud. I could tell from his actions that he didn't expect me to do this.

"Ouch!!~" he cried while rubbing his butt.
I didn't waste a fraction of second to turn on the lights.
I saw him on the ground, holding his butt. "What the heck are you doing here?!" I yelled at him, but suprised and scared.

"Urgh!! I'm your new roommate... Sh*t! Why did you push me so hard?!" he said in a nagging tone. My eyes widened at the words 'new roommate' ... It means that... that the extra bed was.... was Wooyoung's?! My new roommate?! NOOO!!
My eyes started to search Wooyoung's stuffs he would bring if he was really my roommate...

I found a few...., his college back on the sofa. I didn't found any other stuff. I quickly went inside my room.
There....

I saw his stuff, on the extra bed beside the night stand...

"What are you doing?! Help me to get up! Urgh!" he loudly said to which I instantly flinched. "Y-yes!.." I quickly went towards him. I offered one of my hands to him to get up. After he got up, I instantly asked; "Are y-you really m-my roommate..?!" tried to be confident. "So do you think I'm joking here?!" he said angrily.

"For how many days?" I cautiously asked him. "Until we... graduate~" he leaned towards my ears and whispered into my ears, which caused my nape hair to stand.

"Wh-what?! D-don't joke!" I softly yelled at him. "I'm not joking Sannie. I'm really going to stay here as your as roommate until we graduate." he said in a cool and tension free tone, moving away from me. "I have already organised my stuffs, you don't need to worry." he said while ruffling through his hairs.

'To be honest, he's really handsome...-- hey! stop! Don't think such things!...' I tried to avoid such thinkings....
"O-k, I'm going to my bed. I'm a bit tired today, see you during dinner.....maybe..." I said while going into the bedroom.

"What? You're going to your room? I thought you want to talk to me,.... especially we are this alone... Only you.... and me...." he said while approaching me slowly. I immediately started to back off.

"S-shut up! I don't want to talk to you!" I slightly yelled at him, trying to avoid eye contact as I was blushing like crazy. With that, I quickly went inside my room and locked the door. I could hear Wooyoung's laugh.

.

Time skip~
.

I had gone to Yunho's room to dinner as I didn't know how to cook.

"Hi!" he greeted has hi opened his door for me to enter. His dorm was well cleaned. Perhaps, he liked to stay clean and neat.
We laughed a little while talking about a funny movie. I was thinking how to say him that my new roommate was Wooyoung....

"H-hey Yunho, I have something very important to tell you..." I started hoping to say everything clearly with confidence. "Yeah! Tell me what's it!" he said. "Umm.... actually....I have a new roommate..." I started.

"What? Really? Who's it? Is it Hyunsuk?" he questioned in a teasing way. I playfully slapped his biceps. "Shut up! Don't joke... It's a serious matter..." I replied a bit annoyed.

"Ok fine! Tell me, who is it?" he asked, now in a bit serious manner.
"It's...umm...i-its.." I started but was so nervous, that I couldn't comprehend clearly. "Whaaat?? Who is it?" Yunho asked in a tired tone.
....

"Wooyoung"

...

END OF POV

A deep silence feel between them...
"What..? Wooyoung?" Yunho said.
Hee just nodded.

A sigh escape the taller's mouth. "I guess, you were right about the extra bed..." he stated.

"Is he disturbing you??" Yunho asked glancing at the younger. "N-no, but I don't trust him..." San said making a sad face. "Ok! Tomorrow we'll go to the office and will tell to change your roommate. Don't worry!!" Yunho said with a bit loud and concerned tone.

"N-no, you don't have t-to do that. He hasn't made any move though... L-let it be, if there's anything serious, I'll tell you immediately..." San said stopping Yunho.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘠𝘶𝘯𝘩𝘰? 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨? 𝘕𝘰, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮...

"Are you sure?... Like, why not?" Yunho asked as he held the younger's hand. San nodded in assurance. "Please...calm down..." San said. "Ok...fine... If you say so..." the taller male replied.
Silence feel between them....

Breaking the silence, Yunho said "Ok...so... Have you been able to do the homework that our teacher gave in the maths class?... I'm not able..." while bringing his copy from his bag.

"Don't worry, I'll teach that, it's very easy." San said as he started to make him understand.

.

11:47 pm~

They had their dinner together in Yunho's room.

Standing up, San said, "Oh! I didn't notice the time... It's already late..."
"Yeah...see ya tomorrow!!" Yunho said as he opened the door for him.
"See ya!!" San said moving towards him dorm room.

Moving the door handle of his dorm room, San entered the room to see a growling Wooyoung infront of him. San froze in his place, too afraid to say anything.
A dreadful silence filled the room...

Breaking the silence, Wooyoung spoke up, "Did you do my homework?" in a cold tone. "N-no" San replied in a timid tone. "Then DO. IT. NOW." Wooyoung said as he tried to control his anger.
Wooyoung can not tolerate if someone disobeys his orders or refuses to do, that's why he's trying to control his inside anger from not bursting out.

"Do it in your own..." San replied in a whisper as he quickly made his way towards their bedroom door which was just beside Wooyoung.

Before San could even touch the door knob, Wooyoung abruptly wrapped his fingers around the shorter's neck and slammed his back against the wall behind him.

San quickly tried to unwrap Wooyoung's fingers as he tried to gasp due to the lack of air entering his lungs. "Woo-wooyoung... wh-what are yo-you d-doing!?" San somehow managed to utter those words.

"Lea-leave my ne-neck! It h-hurts..." San pleaded. Wooyoung slowly brought his face near San's. Breadths getting mixed up. He could hear San gasping for air. He loved the noises San was making of slowly chocking. A tear drop escaped from the shorter's red and puffy eyes.

San continuously tried to unwrap Wooyoung's fingers but the other only tightened it. Moving his lips towards the ear and slightly pressing it against San's ear, Wooyoung whispered, "I don't like people who disobeys me~"

With that he released San as punched him hard in the stomach. San crouched down, holding his stomach and head as Wooyoung continuously kept the shorted kicking.

After 10-13 kicks, Wooyoung stopped as he bend down to the shorter's level who was lying on the cold floor. San's lip's corner had already stated to bleed. There were red lines of fingers of Wooyoung who had held the shorter's neck tightly a few minutes ago.
Wooyoung clicked his tongue and slowly shook his head, as if he tried to say 'what a pity'.

"Don't make me repeat my words. Go and complete my homework." coldly stated Wooyoung.

San didn't move as his whole body was hurting like hell. Moving his right hand on the ground, San tried to get up but only failed as he whimpered in pain. 'I think my left arm is broken...' thought San as he looked at him left arm which pained like hell.

San kept lying there, in pain.  He slowly slowly crawled towards his bag which had fell down when Wooyoung attacked him. It was when Wooyoung came inbetween him and his bag, staring down at San. "Don't act!! And get up before I get you!!" Wooyoung growled.

"I'm not a-acting!" San said confidentiality for the first time to Wooyoung. "Someone is trying to be bold I guess~" Wooyoung said as he bend down to San's level and held a handful of the other's hairs. Gripping his hairs, Wooyoung made San look directly into his fierce eyes.

"P-please, I'm extremely h-hurt...I think my left arm is broken...I need to contact Yunho... p-please l-let me..." San pleaded him. Wooyoung just started expressionlessly.

Suddenly the grip on his hairs lossend. "No need to call Yunho, I'll take to the infirmary." blankly stated Wooyoung as he picked up San in a bridal style. "H-hey! Let g-go!! My arm hurts!!" San said while kept trying to get rid of Wooyoung's hold. "Stop moving! Otherwise it's gonna hurt more!" Wooyoung stated coldly.

"Let me down!! I can walk!!" San softly screamed as he knew the other students were sleeping in their dorms. Suddenly Wooyoung stopped walking, stared at San blankly but with an intense gaze. A silence filled with tension and terror stated to fill San's mind. He kept looking here and there. Atlast, breaking the silence, Wooyoung spoke up,

"STOP. MOVING." Wooyoung said as he gritted. San, without any further argument, slowly nodded. Wooyoung started to make their way towards the infirmary.

The infirmary was always open, incase if any student faces medical emergencies.

After reaching there, Wooyoung slowly put San down on a chair infront of the nurse. San's face was a little red as Wooyoung had carried him in his arms all the ways.

"What happened to you dear?" asked the nurse looking at San. "Actually, I think my left hand's bone is a bit factured..." San said looking down to his left arm which was still paining like hell.

"Show me..." the nurse said as she moved her hands towards San, indicating the other to give his hands. San slowly gave his his on the nurse's. As soon as the nurse held his hands, San screamed in pain. "Oh my god!" the nurse exclaimed as she quickly released her grip. San whimpered from the pain a bit.

"Don't worry, let's take out an x-ray first." she said as she indicated San to go with her. San went with the nurse inside a room, leaving Wooyoung with a tensed expression.
Wooyoung felt guilty. But why?

After 30 minutes, they came back. San's left arm was wrapped in a plaster. "Don't worry, he's fine. The bone of his left arm had misplaced, causing him to think that his arm was broken. The pain will gome in a week or two and you can remove the plaster. Take care." the nurse said as they started to make their way towards the exit.

San's arm was tied with a thin rope, around his neck. On their way, no one talked anything. After entering their room, San picked up his bag from the ground and started to take out his and Wooyoung's copy.

"Go to your bed and sleep. I'll copy the homework from yours." Wooyoung said as e snatched the copies and the bag and kept on the sofa. San blinked a few times looking at Wooyoung. After few seconds of staring at Wooyoung who crossed his arms on his chest, he went towards the bedroom and closed the door. With a sigh leaving Wooyoung's mouth, he sat on the chair near him and started to copy the notes.

Sorry guys for the late update. Actually my board exams has started😅. I hope y'all can understand....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

88.6K 2.9K 12
Woosan Some Woohwa too Warning :Smut we need more! Just one Time....are you sure. San is straight and Wooyoung is not. But that doesn't stop Wooyoun...
73.7K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
256K 12.5K 46
His Friends, his classmates, everyone else hates her and misjudge her He slowly started believing them and took his distance from her Only if he knew...
92K 4.5K 38
When the poor sweetheart Wooyoung meets the annoying and mean Prince San, he suddenly can't help being attracted to him. ...