Random Marriage II

By taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... More

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

138

431 26 1
By taeyeon_mystar

But, how did Tiffany and Jones get involved with each other?

Was this a method for her comeback? Was she using Jones to create hype?

A lot of people were suspicious of Tiffany and openly questioned her. But, this time, Taeyeon personally released a statement to answer their suspicions. Although Tiffany was no longer a part of Crown Empire, he was still her personal manager. And, as her manager for life, this was naturally his responsibility.

He let it pass when Tiffany wouldn't accept his help in the past, but this time, she had accepted Jones' help and understood the importance of feeling needed. So, she no longer dwelled on small things like this.

Afterwards, Taeyeon personally placed a post on his social media account.

It couldn't be considered as a response, but more of a question.

Taeyeon_ss :

"My wife's return has stirred up a huge commotion. She hasn't even had the chance to resolve the matter with Superstar Media and she's already being slandered for using Jones as hype. When can the media be more reasonable?"

"Jones' visit to Seoul and my wife's accompaniment was completely a private matter that required no explanation from the start. But, those that love to gossip couldn't help themselves."

"The most hilarious thing is, they expect my wife to explain how she got involved with Jones?!"

"The media keep playing the victim card and keep acting like everything they do is right. But, they are forcing artists to give up on their own rights and interests."

"Artists are under public observation, not public humiliation. You make random speculations and then create hype with it, is that how you live your life?"

"For the entertainment industry to be a good place, reporters also need to maintain order. Otherwise, appearing on American headlines and becoming a joke will simply be the start."

"Let me remind you one last time that this is my final warning. You're welcome to monitor my every move, but if I come across slandering and false rumors again, please be ready to accept a letter from my lawyers."

Taeyeon's warning contained a lot of personal emotions. After all, he wasn't speaking on behalf of his agency, so it wasn't necessary to be completely serious.

But, contained in his words was a very important point: no matter what Tiffany did, the media would criticize her about it. Sometimes, they would even do it with no reason.

Was Tiffany creating hype?

Was she a shrewd person?

Did Tiffany cause people to die?

Over the years, Tiffany's every change had something to do with the media. Now that the public thought about it, a lot of her rumors were based on groundless accusations. Even this time, when she wanted to show a friend around her hometown​, people claimed she was groveling to the Americans.

Had they gone too far?

This time, Tiffany's fans were encouraged by Taeyeon's words to finally step out and protect her after being suppressed for such a long time.

_"Excuse my brutal honesty, but is Han Xiuche mentally retarded? Superstar Media originally belonged to Tiffany, but he stole it off her, yet he's claiming that Tiffany's scheming against him. Don't forget who's the biggest benefactor in this entire incident. If he didn't do something sneaky, how would he have seized control of Superstar Media?"

_"As for the matter with Jones, this is perhaps the funniest entertainment news I have seen in a long time. Just because Jones' identity is special, the media expect Tiffany to explain how they met. How is it any of their business?"

_"We've been fans of Tiffany for a long time and we've gotten used to her being slandered, so we've been enjoying her previous works on our own without causing a fuss. We already accepted this as fate. But, this time, Tiffany was simply showing a friend around Seoul, yet the media attacked her for it. I'm not going to hold back my anger anymore."

Many people found their logic had been awoken by Taeyeon's warning and a portion of them decided to side with Tiffany. As a result, there was suddenly a lot of people that opposed the media.

Now that the harshness of the media was brought to life, many artists began to speak up, 

{"Previously, when I was having dinner, a paparazzo captured a photo of me. I approached him nicely and told him I was having a simple dinner and didn't want him to take photos of me. But, the crazy as*hole pointed to his own head and said that if I didn't let him follow me and take photos, he would hit his head against the wall and tell everyone that I hit him. If that was to happen, I would end up with a negative scandal against my name..."}

{"In the end, I managed to lose him. I couldn't afford to offend him, but I always had the choice of hiding. So, I simply ate some noodles on the side of the street."}

{"Hasn't the media always been judgmental towards artists, but forgiving towards themselves? Most people think that celebrities are rich and that no one can play tricks on us, but look at how my beloved friends of the media have turned a normal relationship into something dirty. If we dare lay a hand on them, we may lose our jobs..."}

{"There's nothing we can do about it. The public loves watching a good show and the reporters love creating one!"}

{"If, within my lifetime, the reporter profession can be cleaned up, I would be willing to do a live broadcast of me streaking naked. We've already learned to be conscious of our actions, what about the reporters?"}

The reporters were brought to light this time because they slandered Tiffany and offended Jones. In the end, their actions were even exposed to the Americans.

Wasn't it obvious how embarrassing this was?

There were articles covering this matter all over the American news websites and the most arrogant reporters that were exposed, ended up resigning from their jobs and leaving quietly. They were too ashamed to face the world.

After being cleaned up and being attacked by people from within and outside the industry, reporters felt an increase in stress levels.

Finally, when people from Crown Empire were being questioned about the meaning behind Taeyeon's words, they simply laughed, "President Kim is trying to say that it's understandable for reporters to do their job by interviewing people and monitoring them. But, please use your brains when doing this..."

"But, Superstar Media still owes us the truth."

"That's not within our control..."

...

As a result, the reporters became very cautious in everything they did. Meanwhile, to grab Tiffany's attention, Han Xiuche ended up abandoning his plan. After all, Jones was in Seoul and no one cared about a small matter like his.

"Damn it!"

When Han Xiuche's brother heard him vent, he subconsciously said, "If you want to destroy Tiffany with your abilities, you will only make yourself suffer."

"The fact that she's connected to Jones now, means that she's entered an even higher level where average people like us cannot reach. If you have spare time, you should spend it on your manhua instead. Perhaps, one day, you will catch up to her."

"Turn back now. You are my only brother. Stop doing things that make me feel bad."

"Am I supposed to watch her from afar without doing anything?"

"What else do you think you can do? Do you want to create big news with the cheap replica, Ma Weiwei?" Han Xiuche's brother laughed in ridicule. "If she's a good actress, you could try and ride on Tiffany's coattails."

"Isn't Tiffany magnanimous? She shouldn't have anything to say about it."

"You guys can mind your own business and she can mind hers. Although it's a despicable thing to do, Ma Weiwei already exists and Tiffany has nothing she can do about it. Plus, Superstar Media is already in your hands. It's no big deal for you to leech off her a little!"

Ma Weiwei's agency understood the opportunity and immediately revealed that Ma Weiwei was about to partake in a big film, shamelessly leeching off the popularity of Tiffany and Jones by saying that Ma Weiwei's fate with Tiffany was evolving to acting.

Acting!

Ma Weiwei's agency actually mentioned acting. Who the hell gave Ma Weiwei the confidence?

Even though Tiffany was surrounded by rumors, her acting was highly impressive; something that everyone could clearly see. 

Meanwhile, Ma Weiwei's 'shocking' acting had already been displayed during her audition in front of the American producer earlier. So, how did she have the confidence to compare herself to Tiffany?

Of course, Ma Weiwei and her agency weren't stupid. It didn't matter whether she compared or not. The important thing was, Ma Weiwei's fame continued to rise. This was exactly what Han Xiuche's brother predicted! To survive in the industry, who didn't have a few tricks up their sleeves?

Anyone with a bit of intelligence could immediately tell that Ma Weiwei was taking advantage of Tiffany. Everything Tiffany did was an example for her to follow. After all, it was a guaranteed path to stardom for her.

As long as she created hype, made money and advertisers and investors were happy, then the public could criticize her as much as they wanted. After all, some people only cared about fame and others only cared about profits. As long as they could pocket some money, clearing their name later was an easy task.

_"Tiffany's acting is so good, yet she's being mentioned in the same breath as a cheap toy like that. It's completely disgusting."

_"Now that we've reached this point, all I can say is Ma Weiwei's agency is sure shameless."

_"I obviously know that she is trying to create hype, but I can't help but contribute to it. I am also a part of the evil."

As a result, the netizens were finally reminded of Tiffany's positive points. She was simply criticized every time she tried to reinvent herself. But, at least she had something to show no matter what she pursued. Ma Weiwei, on the other hand...

...she was obviously treated as a joke, but she didn't care.

Yet, Tiffany had no choice but to avoid the wench because she was too shameless. If Ma Weiwei claimed that Tiffany was scheming against her again, what would Tiffany do?

Sunny observed everything that Ma Weiwei did and was boiling with anger. A person like that had no shame whatsoever, what could one do to her...?

Worst of all, Superstar Media was still in her hands.

But, Sunny was the one that personally gave Superstar Media away. So, what right did she have to butt her nose into Tiffany's matter?

Ever since Superstar Media got in trouble, Sunny locked herself at home and tried to keep her daughter company as much as possible because she could no longer face herself.

........

Via the news, Mother Choi who had been waiting to take Sooyoung's 'son' home, saw that Sunny was often home with nothing to do, so she decided to visit their place while he was at work. 

Although Sooyoung had been resolute towards breaking ties with her, they were still mother and son. No matter how intense of an argument they had, he would still think of her as his mother, right?

How could there be a grudge between them?

With this belief, Mother Choi arrived at their home.

As soon as Sunny saw it was her mother-in-law, she immediately froze. At this time, Mother Choi directly pushed her aside and walked in.

"I've heard about your incident. I guess, after all this time, you were actually nothing." Mother Choi took a quick glance at her granddaughter with disdain. After all, she now had a 'grandson' born through surrogacy that she believed was Sooyoung's.

"It is a woman's responsibility to satisfy her husband and teach her children. Look, after fiddling around for so long, you ended up with nothing!"

"May I ask what Mrs. Choi is here for?" Sunny asked stiffly.

Mother Choi turned and looked at Sunny. Not wanting to go around in circles, she said straightforwardly, 

"Back when I asked you to give Sooyoung a son, you made it sound more difficult than anything. Now, you are no longer required because Sooyoung already has a son. Of course, I don't expect you to accept this child, but Sooyoung must take responsibility since he is the father. That's why I am here to tell you that Sooyoung will be spending more time at mine and his father's place. It's best if you and your daughter understand this, but it's also OK if you don't. If you want to live in peace, then you will have to learn to endure this."

After hearing this, Sunny felt extremely amused, "Why must you make everyone so tired?"

"I don't have anything else to say to you. That's all for today." After speaking, Mother Choi left without showing any concern for her granddaughter.

Because, she thought she already had a 'grandson'!

As she thought about this, Sunny leaned on the table and laughed for quite some time; she was both sad and amused.

At night, when Sooyoung returned home, Sunny casually told him about the encounter earlier that day. Sooyoung took one glance at her and carried his daughter in his arms as he responded in a dull voice, 

"I will always support you and our daughter. Besides, you already know the story behind that child."

"When will you resolve this matter?"

"It needs to be done on a big occasion for it to have the biggest impact. Don't you think?" Sooyoung asked.

After following Taeyeon for so long, Sooyoung had become a lot more black-bellied.

Sometimes, people made compromises for the sake of their family. But, these compromises simply resulted in more misunderstandings and pain.

Since that was the case, why restrict oneself?

Sunny looked at Sooyoung and trusted him wholeheartedly, "Don't worry, I didn't take it to heart because I know you are a good husband and father. As for your parents, we've already tried our best with them. Even if we get criticized and get called unfilial, I am willing to accept it."

"That's good. By the way, the Madam told me to tell you that you can always return to her side as an assistant if you are willing."

Sunny lowered her head and gave a bitter smile, "Of course I'm willing."

"Remain positive. Don't look so depressed. This isn't like you."

Sunny nodded her head, but suddenly felt nauseous as she ran into the bathroom to vomit. She hadn't been eating well lately and drank a lot of alcohol, so her stomach was bound to rebel.

Sooyoung did not think much of it as he called the hospital and asked for a familiar doctor to give his wife a checkup the next day.

...

Meanwhile, Ma Weiwei's​ actions became even more reckless after seeing that Tiffany had no response. Not only did she create hype for her film by leeching off Tiffany and Jones, she even started promoting her charity work and mocking Tiffany for never doing any generous deeds.

There were times when Tiffany couldn't understand the point behind Ma Weiwei's​ attempt to create an invincible image for herself.

Since Jones was still in Seoul, Tiffany had no time to respond to Ma Weiwei. Instead, she was going to sit back and see how far this woman could go.

After experiencing the benefits of fame, Ma Weiwei temporarily forgot about her lack of self confidence. At least, in that moment, she finally understood the benefit of having a similar face to Tiffany and why her agency chose that option for her.

Because of the foundation that Han Xiuche laid, Ma Weiwei learned to act recklessly with no fear. After all, if she came across any misfortune, she could easily brush the blame onto Tiffany. So, why not?

Her latest job was an endorsement event for a jewelry brand.

Coincidentally, inside the same building hung a poster of Tiffany advertising a watch for the same brand. As a result, the reporters couldn't help but ask her what she felt about the relationship between her and Tiffany. 

In response, she stood casually beside a cardboard cutout of Tiffany and smiled, "I reckon if Tiffany and I got to appear on the same stage, we would definitely be good friends."

"You don't mind sharing a stage with her?"

"Why would I mind?" Ma Weiwei shrugged before she added, "The Superstar Media created by Fany unnie, somehow ended up in my hands. I simply hope I live up to her initial intentions for the agency. I also want to take this opportunity to tell Fany unnie that I'll take good care of Superstar Media."

What was the point of her words?

It was almost like giving birth to a child and having the child stolen while the culprit told everyone that they'd take care of the child without feeling any regret.

One could imagine how cruel Ma Weiwei was.

But, it didn't matter. Even though Ma Weiwei was seeking attention and Tiffany was avoiding her, the tension between the two women was enough to keep the media entertained for a good amount of time.

Ma Weiwei actually promised to take good care of Superstar Media. This was perhaps the most provocative thing she had ever said.

Was she declaring war on Tiffany?

Yet, the thing that made spectators most anxious was the fact that the other protagonist, Tiffany, still refused to give a response.

She had no reaction whatsoever towards Ma Weiwei.

But, this was because Tiffany was busy taking Jones to some of the most entertaining places in Seoul and was genuinely treating him like a family member.

However, Jones kept a close eye on the situation.

A few days later, Jones decided it was about time he returned to the US. Seoul was his first stop after his retirement and he felt like he had understood enough about the culture there. So, he decided to leave with his wife.

"Tiffany, I know that if we stay here, you will continue to keep us company and won't have time to deal with that cheap replica of yours."

After hearing this, Tiffany shook her head, "I can deal with that matter at any time, but spending time with my teacher isn't something that comes by often."

"I am leaving with Mrs. Jones tomorrow."

"You don't want to stay a couple more days?" Tiffany asked.

"No, my wife is beginning to miss her grandchild..." Jones replied. "We will make our own way to the airport tomorrow, you don't need to see us off. Otherwise, there will be big news again."

"Teacher."

"All good things must come to an end. My wife and I are old, but you are still young. You still have unlimited potential. I will anticipate the release of your film from the US." After he packed his luggage, Jones placed his suitcase to the side and pointed to Tiffany's two sons, "Your sons are quite special."

As she was afraid the media would harass Jones and his wife, Tiffany organized for them to stay in Hyatt Regency.

When the couple first arrived, they were bursting with excitement because they got to see the three adorable rascals.

Jones was at the age where he enjoyed having grandchildren, so when he saw the kids, his gaze was extremely gentle and caring.

"His father and I are planning to get some tests done on him to see why he's different to other kids."

"Let me know the results after you receive them," Jones said as he raised his eyebrows. "Don't you guys have a saying that 'anything is possible in this world'?"

Tiffany laughed, "Yes, you're right."

The next morning...

...Jones insisted on leaving like he said he would. Tiffany couldn't keep the two elders from leaving, but she wanted to at least take them to the airport. However, Jones turned down her offer.

"We are currently two average old people, you don't need to give us special treatment."

Since, the two elders said this, what else could Tiffany do? All she could do was organize a car for them to go on their own.

But, of course, she had no idea that Jones had an even bigger present prepared for her.

Perhaps, it was on purpose, Jones arrived at the airport without any disguise, quickly drawing fans around him. Of course, there were some Seoul locals that were fluent in English that tried to talk to him.

-"Hi, Jones, I'm so happy to see you here."

Jones was extremely approachable. He practically satisfied the requests of everyone that approached him.

Soon, the reporters nearby flocked over and surrounded Jones as soon as they saw him. But, even then, Jones did not look annoyed. "I simply have one request: as long as you aren't too aggressive like the other day, I can give you a chance to interview me."

-"Of course not..."

-"We won't..."

"I know what you want to ask. You want to ask me why Tiffany didn't come to the airport, right?" Jones spoke on behalf of the reporters. 

"I specifically requested to come on my own with my wife because I've already troubled her enough these past few days."

-"Jones, in your eyes, what kind of person is Tiffany?" a reporter asked.

"She's stubborn and persistent. It's strange, I've seen many of your articles, but you don't seem to describe her the way that I know her. On the surface, she acts tough, but in reality, she is an extremely kind and gentle person. She's cold on the outside, but warm on the inside. So, I can't understand why you guys must slander her," Jones replied in a cheeky manner.

-"I really like your films, Jones. I'm looking forward to your latest project."

"Latest project? I'm sorry, ma'am, but I'm retired now," Jones replied with a regretful look.

"But, if you still want to watch a good film, I think there's someone that can satisfy you."

-"Who? Tell us, Jones..."

Jones held onto his wife's hand as he began to answer the reporters, "My student, Tiffany. I believe you guys call it a 'disciple' in your culture."

-"Disciple?"

"That's right, my disciple. Don't you guys have a term: 'final student'? She's my final and only student. Although I've stopped filming, she will continue the hard work."

Dear God!

The reporters were stunned. What explosive news did they just hear? It turned out, the reason why Jones was in Seoul with Tiffany was because she was his student; his only disciple. Jones personally revealed it!

She actually became a student of 'The Father of Sci-fi'!

What did Tiffany do?

She was unbelievable.

"So, if you want to watch a good film, you should stop bullying her. Can you promise me that?"

Perhaps due to Jones' gentle request, the reporters beside him nodded their heads submissively.

Jones immediately revealed a loving smile, like a doting father that had successfully protected his daughter.

From the conversation he had with the reporters, it was clear to see that Jones' relationship with Tiffany was very close. At least, Tiffany was the only person capable of having a world class master of sci-fi admit that she was his student.

That was so bad*ss!

"She may not have come from the most professional background, but she will definitely use her sincerity to create a good film. Trust me."

After speaking, Jones did an OK gesture towards the reporters as he passed through security.

This old man was extremely loveable.

Only after Jones disappeared from their sight did the reporters begin to sigh, 

-"Tiffany actually became a student of Jones'. Even though everyone's been ridiculing her, she's still determined to create a sci-fi film."

-"She was experimenting with filming one when Qiao Sen was still around. I just can't believe that after everything that's happened, she still hasn't given up. This time, I must say that I'm convinced by her."

-"Tiffany is certainly lucky to have a world class master of his field speak up for her."

-"I guess, with Jones' support, making a comeback and creating something big won't be that difficult for Tiffany. Let's see how Ma Weiwei compares to this."

-"One has always been the real deal while the other is a cheap replica. What did you expect from a replica?"

The discussions amongst the reporters were exactly what most people thought – especially after a video of the day's incident was placed online. Even though this was normal for Tiffany, it immediately caused a huge commotion. At this rate, even if Ma Weiwei tried to copy her a little every single day, it was impossible to catch up.

Especially now that a master in his field had claimed her as his student. Simply based on this relationship alone, the reporters had no choice but to be kinder to Tiffany.

Of course, after opposing the reporters so many times, Tiffany learned from Jones that there was no winner. While the reporters reflected on themselves after appearing on the American headlines and being faceslapped, Tiffany realized her time was better spent on perfecting her film rather than arguing with the media.

Above all, now that she had acknowledgment from Jones, as well as his support, her value naturally changed...

Those that had been following the story felt a sense of satisfaction.

After all, seeing Tiffany being bullied by Ma Weiwei somehow made them angry because it felt like they were the ones that were being bullied instead. 

So, now that Tiffany had turned the tables and slapped Ma Weiwei in the face, it felt extremely satisfying like they had done it themselves.

Of course, as the protagonist, Tiffany had no idea that Jones was going to do what he did. In fact, she had even made the decision to never reveal their relationship.

"Shouldn't you be happy that Jones gave you such a big present?"

"You must know that the reaction is very different when these words come from his mouth compared to yours."

This was the first thing that Sunny said to the serious-looking Tiffany after returning to work.

But, of course, Tiffany's worries were also right, "Being Jones' student may be a prestigious thing, but it also means that people will have different expectations​ for you. This gives me even more pressure."

"That's true. Jones is, after all, 'The Father of Sci-fi'. If you produce something bad as his student, you're going to receive a lot of backlash. But, I believe in you," Sunny had complete faith in Tiffany. 

"Look at how you moved the production team for 'The Ant Queen' back and forth between the US and Korea. I'm sure you'll receive acknowledgment from film fans."

"The production for 'The Ant Queen' has started. I'm sure everyone will see it very soon. Plus, now that Jones has left, I think it's time I deal with Superstar Media's matter. But, before that, Tae and I need to take Taehyun for a test."

"Everyone can tell that something is different with this little rascal," Sunny said as she looked at Taehyun who was sitting on the sofa.

Unfortunately for Sunny, after leaving work, she still had difficulties to face at home.

Even though Mother Choi only visited once and Sunny said she didn't take it to heart, the thought of Mother Choi's face still made her uncomfortable.

Sooyoung told her he was waiting for the right time, but she wanted desperately for that time to come. Otherwise, she would soon dislike their home and not want to return. After all, she was always worried that Mother Choi would suddenly turn up again...

Meanwhile, the checkup that Sooyoung told her to do did not have results yet.

...

During this time, news that Tiffany was Jones' student quickly spread throughout Seoul. The audience had always acknowledged Tiffany's achievements in film. Even though they previously mocked her for wanting to produce a sci-fi film, she was now the student of 'The Father of Sci-fi'. Didn't that mean she was truly determined and had put in the hard work required?

It seemed, she really liked challenges.

And particularly liked giving face slaps.

This time, the news related to Tiffany, made it impossible for Ma Weiwei to catch up even if she was to catch a rocket. After all, she was completely clueless when it came to film and television. Although she had put in the hard work to learn about it, she couldn't comprehend it and had no talent for it. Not everyone was like Tiffany.

As a result, the public finally tipped the scales between Tiffany and Ma Weiwei.

This meant, Ma Weiwei received more ridicule and criticism and less profits.

At the same time, the way she was treated was a direct influence on her self worth.

Therefore, Ma Weiwei became very depressed.

Her manager stayed by her side to comfort her, "Weiwei, don't let it get to you, our main priority is to grab onto the next opportunity for hype."

"I am a parasite on Tiffany's body."

"Don't think too much. Your agency will take you to participate in an audition for an international skincare brand tomorrow. Although Tiffany's gone up another level, you're not bad either," Ma Weiwei's​ manager consoled. "Get some rest and stop thinking."

Ma Weiwei had declared war on Tiffany multiple times, but Tiffany didn't care at all.

What was Ma Weiwei to do about it, though? Tiffany was already Jones' student!

She wasn't someone that a third-rate artist could compete with.

Because of this, Ma Weiwei gave Han Xiuche a phone call, "If your mood's not good, why not have a drink?"

"Because of Tiffany?" Han Xiuche immediately asked. "I've heard how she's heading for the top, step-by-step. So, it's only a matter of time before you get faceslapped..."

"Stop talking arrogantly. You're not going to end well either," Ma Weiwei humphed. "After all, you've always viewed Tiffany as your enemy, so wouldn't you suffer when your enemy gets better?"

"Suffer? Of course I'm suffering. But, I'm not going to sit around and do nothing." Han Xiuche worked on his manhua while he laughed at Ma Weiwei in ridicule, "What a pitiful little thing..."

So, Tiffany really wanted to film a sci-fi?

Han Xiuche was well-experienced in sci-fi. If it was possible for Tiffany to create something in that field, then what was there that he couldn't do?

During this time, the matter with Superstar Media continued to linger. But, the disappointing thing was, Superstar Media was created by Tiffany, yet she gave up on it so casually. So, for Han Xiuche, she was clearly a fickle person.

No matter how the public praised her, it didn't matter. As long as he knew how fake she truly was, then, for him, it was enough.

Meanwhile, Ma Weiwei was indeed a pitiful little thing. After all, her fate was tightly bound to Tiffany and she had no control over it.

Either way, the most important thing for her, was to secure the international skincare endorsement. However, she would have never imagined how badly she'd be humiliated at the audition the next day.

...

The next morning...

Tiffany had previously promised that she'd take Jonghyun for a test with Taeyeon after returning to Seoul. The little rascal was clever but he never tried to communicate with adults like other children did, so they had to test him.

At least, if his weird behavior was due to a certain ailment, they could quickly treat it.

Because of this, Sunny contacted a specialist hospital and ensured that Tiffany and the Boss' schedule was a secret. Unexpectedly, the little rascal wasn't scared at all, even though he had barely left the house before.

In the end, Taeyeon carried his son while Tiffany followed beside him. The couple kept a low profile as they headed straight for the hospital's neurology ward.

When the doctor saw the couple, she immediately approached them with a smile and took Jonghyun from their hands, "I've already heard about the young master's behavior from Miss Sunny. He is indeed different from other children his age – even his twin brother."

"Don't worry, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I will take good care of the young master throughout his entire test. You can be rest assured."

Taeyeon placed his arm around Tiffany's shoulder and nodded his head. The couple then retreated to the waiting room with Sunny.

The entire test took roughly one hour. Afterwards, the doctor carried Jonghyun out and handed him back to Taeyeon.

The little rascal directly fell asleep at this time.

"Doctor, what were the results?"

"You don't need to worry, the young master is very healthy and doesn't have any issues to be concerned about."

"But he doesn't cry or whinge, nor does he speak..."

"That's not a problem. When he finally feels like expressing himself, he will naturally speak up. The two of you may have given birth to a genius! From now on, you should foster his interests and incorporate it into your daily lives the best you can. That way, you can discover what he's a genius at..."

"But, you need to be aware that smart children are generally prone to being lonely."

Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon and patted her son on the head. She then nodded at the doctor, "We will take note of it."

Afterwards, the couple took the little rascal home.

On their return home, Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon wasn't worried at all, "What if he's too smart and we can't handle him?"

"That would never happen," Taeyeon turned and looked seriously at his wife. "As long as he's healthy, I'll be in charge of teaching him from now on, OK?"

At the beginning, Tiffany had brought Jonghyun to the hospital because she simply wanted to know if he was healthy; she didn't care about anything else. So, no matter how the little rascal turned out, he was still her and Taeyeon's precious little boy. This was something that couldn't be changed.

So, Tiffany sighed, "My expectations are simple: as long as he's happy and kind, it's up to him whether he achieves anything in his life."

"Don't worry, OK?" Taeyeon carried Jonghyun in one arm as he ran his hand through Tiffany's hair.

However, the couple may have kept a low profile, but, a passerby still spotted them and placed a photo of them online.

Netizens expressed that seeing Taeyeon out with his wife during an intense time between Ma Weiwei and Tiffany, was a refreshing thing to witness.

In the photo, Taeyeon was seen carrying his child like an expert while Tiffany leaned against his arm. The family of three looked extremely warm and harmonious.

_"Daddy Tae is so cool..."

_"The Big Boss of the entertainment industry dotes on his wife and loves his son. What a legend!"

Of course, some people also claimed that Tiffany was trying to sell herself as a good mother to the public. But, comments like this were quickly criticized by other netizens.

_"She's simply taking her child to the hospital, why must some people be so cruel? Children have always been prone to illnesses..."

_"Don't forget who Tiffany's teacher is. She doesn't need to sell anything."

_"How could someone get annoyed at news like this. It must be the 'mother fans'"

_"Has anyone noticed that their son is quite adorable?"

At the time of the photo, Jonghyun was sleeping on Taeyeon's shoulder, so his face was very adorable; a loveable sight to see. In response, the Netizens couldn't help but sigh that it was because of genetics...

_"I really want to see this adorable child!"

...

While these discussions were happening, Tiffany's​ home was filled with warmth because Jonghyun's public appearance had attracted a lot of positivity...

At the same time, with her agency's help, Ma Weiwei successfully met with the boss of the international skincare brand that she was to audition for. But, after a short chat, the man eyed Ma Weiwei up and down and revealed a complicated expression. It was impossible to tell what he was thinking...

Therefore, Ma Weiwei's agency expressed their confusion. Did they put in so much effort for the client to respond with uncertainty? But, the agency's​ PR exhausted a lot of resources for this...

"Mr. Zhou, you must be aware of our Weiwei's current popularity in Seoul. What else are you not satisfied with?"

Mr. Zhou lifted his head and glanced at Ma Weiwei. He then replied with a laugh, "To be honest, a lot of agencies have contacted me regarding this job. I know your agency strongly wishes to cooperate, but I'm sorry, our first choice has always been Tiffany. She's​ already rejected us..."

"...but, even so..."

"...we'd rather look for someone else than to work with someone that's had plastic surgery. That's like ruining our own image," the man replied straightforwardly. 

"Besides, when it comes to international fame, your agency's artist is a long stretch from Tiffany. How can we hire a face that isn't internationally known?"

"For us, money and interests aren't the biggest concerns. The biggest concern is..."

"...we want to find a spokesperson that is truly suited to our style..."

"We need to also consider status; status is very important. Understand?"

"Unfortunately, your artist isn't up to standard..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 23K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
68.9K 2.8K 51
lowercase intended! -- เผŠ*ยทหšโ•ฐโ”ˆโžค make sure you vote, and check out some of my other books! -- #1 in kangtaehyunff [ 08/17/2022 ] #3 in taehyunxreader...
49.3K 1.6K 87
#1 kpop #1 btsxreader, #1 skzxreader #1 kimseokjin Book One - The Distraction A favour for your boss ends up getting you in an unexpected situation...
3.6K 221 25
Y/n x straykids When y/n installs a random hookup app she never expects to make friends and fall for not one but 3 men who might not like her for her...