Random Marriage II

By taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... More

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

137

381 25 3
By taeyeon_mystar

This was perhaps the question that everyone wanted to ask.

Did Sunny know about this and intentionally hide it to protect the group...?

_"Tch, I heard Sunny was the one that reported the four to the police. Didn't you guys hear? The only way the police knew about this entire incident was because someone reported it to the police – and I received word that this person was Sunny! Besides, the crew of the show that S.A.J. were supposed to be on, said that Sunny only found out about their secret recently...and as soon as she found out, she immediately broke all ties with them..."

_"She must have been heartbroken and disappointed!"

_"This explanation makes sense..."

This was the reason why Tiffany had the four captured at the hotel. She wanted to clear Sunny's name.

That way, no matter if it was S.A.J. or Superstar Media, both of them were Ma Weiwei and Han Xiuche's problems. Meanwhile, not only was Sunny innocent, she was seen as the biggest victim!

Although no one stepped out to clearly explain the matter, the industry was getting closer and closer to the truth with their guesses and most people believed it.

During this time, Han Xiuche's brother and Ma Weiwei's agency tried their best to clear their names with their PR efforts. They claimed that the two weren't familiar with each other and couldn't possibly be in a secret relationship. They also asked the public not to make random guesses.

Meanwhile, Han Xiuche and Ma Weiwei were still at the police station waiting to be interrogated.

"The four members explained everything in detail. They've been covering for each other since their university days and have partaken in shady business. Were you aware of this, Mr. Han?" a police officer asked Han Xiuche with a piercing stare. 

"Although their only punishment is to be sent to rehab, they will never get the chance to be public figures again. Since you and Miss Ma are in charge of their agency, you should provide an explanation for everyone."

"Sunny was the one that created this group. She knew about everything from the start..." Han Xiuche said calmly. "She created these artists with her own two hands, does that mean I can sue her and demand for compensation?"

"Mr. Han, a person should have a conscience," the officer sneered. "Miss Sunny has her bottom line and principles, so she was the one that reported the group to the police. She has already dropped by and provided a statement on the entire incident."

"Don't you think it's shameless for you to try and throw the blame on her?"

While the officer was staring at him, Han Xiuche pulled Ma Weiwei up and said, "Let's go."

"But, what should we do now?" Ma Weiwei asked anxiously. "Tiffany setup such a huge trap for us as soon as she returned to Seoul. How are we supposed to fight back?"

"Let's talk after we leave this place," Han Xiuche reassured calmly, "I dragged you into this matter, so I will definitely handle it. Go home and get some rest first."

"Han Xiuche! It wasn't easy for me to get to where I am today. I don't want to lose everything," Ma Weiwei said with seriousness as she glared at Han Xiuche.

"I know," Han Xiuche nodded. He then reminded Ma Weiwei to leave through the backdoor; he would handle the reporters out the front.

As he looked at the mountain of reporters outside the police station, Han Xiuche stepped out without any trace of fear.

"I'm sorry everyone, but the rumors online aren't true. Ma Weiwei and I really aren't familiar with each other. As for S.A.J., I was only made aware of their actions recently and I'm sorry for it."

-"If you're not familiar with each other, why would you give Superstar Media's shares to her?"

"Well, that..."

-"Please give us an answer!"

"Because I wanted to use Ma Weiwei and Tiffany to create hype for Superstar Media. Although my method wasn't right, I honestly don't have the type of relationship with Ma Weiwei that everyone thinks. If you don't believe me, you can investigate into the matter."

"Ma Weiwei has nothing to do with this entire incident, so please stop harassing her."

"As for all the rumors online, haven't you guys thought about where they came from? The entertainment industry has never been a place where one receives the answer to everything they want to know. Let me tell you, all these rumors are because Tiffany has returned to Korea!"

As soon as everyone heard this, they were shocked.

Tiffany had returned!

But, what did this have to do with Tiffany?

"If you think about the correlation between her and Ma Weiwei, you will realize that I'm not just making things up."

So, was Han Xiuche trying to say that Tiffany was manipulating the public?

-"That can't be possible. It's been a long time since we've seen Tiffany. She can't be back just because you say she's back," the reporters hounded Han Xiuche.

"You guys just wait and see, Tiffany is going to make Ma Weiwei suffer even more, simply because she looks like her. I've never seen a woman that's as cruel as Tiffany."

After saying these words, Han Xiuche stormed off.

Because of Han Xiuche's words, the entire incident turned into a real-life 'Rashomon'. After all, everything about Tiffany and Sunny were just rumors with no solid evidence, but Han Xiuche had actually stepped out personally to give an explanation...

"This Han Xiuche sure knows how to lie with his eyes open. He appears to have a very strong mentality," Seohyun laughed as she watched Han Xiuche being questioned by the reporters. "I guess manhua artists also know how to divert trouble away from themselves."

"He is indeed very smart," Tiffany responded.

"What should we do now?"

"If I try to fight for Superstar Media with him, I will become the cruel woman that he claims I am," Tiffany laughed, "And, he will have reason to continue to slander me."

"His target has always been you. He wanted to lure you out and make you angry! After the way he's protected Ma Weiwei, if we continue to target her, we will eventually fall into his trap. So, we have to hold back a bit."

"Especially since the media are trying to confirm if you've returned to Korea."

"Han Xiuche will definitely think of a way to force you into the open!"

"When a person is shameless, they are indeed invincible!"

This wasn't the first time that Tiffany had met a person like this and it wasn't the first time she had come across a matter of this kind. However, none of her previous experiences had been as disgusting as the current one.

He stole Superstar Media and hurt Sunny, yet he was trying to throw the blame on her.

This Han Xiuche really made one feel competitive.

However, when President Kim tried to offer a hand, Tiffany completely turned him down.

"I promise I'll defeat this guy without him seeing my face. Otherwise, how am I supposed to continue in this industry?"

Taeyeon did not say a word. It was a silent agreement to not get involved.

He knew that Tiffany cared about his feelings more than anyone. So, the reason she said she wasn't seeing Han Xiuche was not simply because she didn't look highly upon him, but also because she didn't want Taeyeon to feel uncomfortable; even though Han Xiuche was no match for him anyway.

Afterwards, Tiffany told Sunny, "Secretly invite Ma Weiwei's​ manager out for some tea. I'm sure we can get some information from her. If Han Xiuche managed to steal Superstar Media with Ma Weiwei, he must have met up with her at some point."

"But, Ma Weiwei's manager might not necessarily cooperate with us!"

"I'll tell you what to say to her," Tiffany said confidently.

To survive in the entertainment industry, talking required skills. This was something that Sunny understood a long time ago.

"I understand."

Between Han Xiuche and Ma Weiwei, the most likely place where things could go wrong was Ma Weiwei's manager. That's why Tiffany asked Sunny to contact her as soon as possible.

But, the public and the media were currently guessing if Tiffany had returned to Seoul and whether Tiffany had really planned everything like Han Xiuche said.

While all this was happening, Sunny found contact details for Ma Weiwei's manager through her connections and quietly contacted her.

How did it feel to be contacted by Sunny?

Although Ma Weiwei's manager looked dopey, she was well aware of the relationship between Sunny, Tiffany and Crown Empire. She didn't know what Sunny was doing, but as a mere manager, how could she go up against the big guys.

So, without Ma Weiwei knowing, she went to meet Sunny on her own.

The two women met at a convenience store where Ma Weiwei often ordered lunch boxes and Sunny arrived in a disguise that no one could see through.

Even when Ma Weiwei's manager saw her, it took a while before she recognized her.

"Sunny, the current situation is causing such a commotion, isn't it unsuitable for us to meet?"

"There's nothing unsuitable about it," Sunny laughed. "Let me get straight to the point, has Han Xiuche and Ma Weiwei met in the past?"

Ma Weiwei's manager never expected that Sunny would be so straightforward; she didn't even warm up with any small talk. So, the manager remained quiet and did not say a word.

But, Sunny was very observant...

"I'm sure you know that Ma Weiwei was never meant to last for long; it was only a matter of time before she was replaced."

"By the way, Crown Empire hasn't responded yet because Tiffany insists on handling Ma Weiwei on her own. In fact, she has no intention of showing her any mercy. If you're smart, you should know how to measure up the current situation. The entertainment industry is very realistic. I'm sure you know what's best for you."

Ma Weiwei's manager understood what Sunny was trying to say.

"I know it's unfair to ask you to completely reveal everything. So, you don't have to give me any solid evidence. Simply tell me where they met in the past and when they met, I will naturally find a flawless coincidence..." Sunny tempted the manager. "I'm sure you know the truth."

"Han Xiuche dragged you guys into this matter. I'm sure you want things to end slightly in your favour, right?"

"To be honest, I'm in a very difficult position," the manager put away her dopey look and lit a cigarette. "In this day and age, if a manager is too smart around their artist, they are prone to being bullied. It's very tiring."

"In regards to Superstar Media, I'm happy to see what's happened to it. After all, we are on different sides, so it's not unreasonable for me to feel this way. But, your words also make sense."

The manager was deeply frightened by Tiffany.

"Without betraying Weiwei directly, I can give you a few hints. But, just this once," the manager said. "Regardless of whether you find anything, I will only help you this one time!"

Sunny looked at Ma Weiwei's manager and nodded her head.

"Also, even if you find evidence, you can't use it against Ma Weiwei, you need to guarantee me that!"

"As long as Ma Weiwei doesn't go overboard again. Don't forget, everything she's done since her debut so far, is already enough for Crown Empire to blacklist her a hundred times. Yet, isn't she still fine?" Sunny asked.

The manager looked deep into Sunny's eyes, "We need to both forget that we ever met today."

Sunny wasn't about to give the manager any real benefits, but the woman assumed that by doing this favor for Sunny, she could ask for something in return.

This wasn't someone else, this was Sunny that owed her.

Even if Ma Weiwei got destroyed in the end, the manager believed she could still save herself. After all, helping Sunny was like pardoning herself from the death sentence.

Afterwards, Sunny took the information she got from Ma Weiwei's manager and contacted someone that lived near the location where Han Xiuche and Ma Weiwei met, to see if they could have possibly captured any footage.

Private residences weren't likely, but small retail businesses were different.

Even though it took her some time, Sunny eventually found something.

Was Han Xiuche still denying that he had any relationship with Ma Weiwei?

It didn't matter. There was bound to be evidence to slap him in the face.

And the second piece of evidence, was Sunny herself.

When Han Xiuche first introduced S.A.J. to her, he already knew that they had a history of drug use, yet he used this information to blackmail her.

This was a fact that Han Xiuche could not get rid of. As long as he had done it, there was bound to be evidence. So, before Sunny was to attack him, she stood her ground firmly.

But, the most lethal point for Han Xiuche, was the fact that he was mentally unstable.

Due to his lack of motherly love, he developed a skewed and psychopathic view of women.

Even though Tiffany didn't want to attack him with such despicable methods, she didn't think he was humane enough to deserve respect.

Didn't Han Xiuche want the media to know that she had returned?

Since it was the truth, Tiffany was going to let him take the upper hand.

The most important thing about Tiffany's approach, was that she never denied nor tried to hide something that had actually happened. All her calculations were carefully crafted around the truth because it was the only way to withstand doubt.

If she didn't do that, someone was bound to discover a secret lurking in the shadows. After all, the entertainment industry had so many eyes on it.

If that was to happen, the face slap would hurt even more.

While all that was happening, Taeyeon suddenly told Tiffany, "While you had your phone off during the day, Jones contacted me. He's planning to visit Seoul with his wife. As his loyal student, you should keep them company while they're here. As his first stop after his retirement, don't let Jones feel like he made the wrong decision."

After hearing Taeyeon's words, Tiffany looked at him in seriousness, "President Kim, why do I have a feeling that you were the one that actually contacted Jones?"

"I don't want him to be dragged into a dirty matter like this..."

Taeyeon raised his arms in surrender, "I swear, Jones was the one that contacted me. I didn't approach him first."

Tiffany looked at her husband and laughed, "Since that's the case, then help me make arrangements so my teacher can enjoy himself. In the meantime, let's suppress Han Xiuche's matter so my teacher doesn't think my career in Seoul is a mess!"

"Even you know it's a mess?" Taeyeon asked as he wrapped his arms around Tiffany and sighed beside her ear, "You never let me get involved, but aren't you aware that the entire family is worried about you...?"

"Seulgi too?"

"A mother and daughter are connected by heart, so what do you think?"

Tiffany couldn't help but laugh, "That's enough, this isn't a big matter. If I really can't handle it, I'll definitely come crying to you for help."

Tiffany never expected Jones to come to Seoul. She really didn't want Jones and Qiao Sen's film to cross paths with the small matter that she was dealing with.

So, she tried her best to avoid Han Xiuche for a little while. She was going to wait until Jones was gone before she made a move.

As a result, Tiffany made arrangements for Jones and made sure that he would not be disturbed by the media.

She hoped to leave a good impression on Jones. She wanted him to feel that her country was a great country with no issues.

The next day, Tiffany told Sunny that Jones would be arriving soon. Sunny didn't mind. In fact, she was extremely excited.

After all, she had the chance to meet 'The Father of Sci-fi'...

This was not a chance that came by often. Especially since Jones was retired.

"I'll leave Han Xiuche's matter with you for the next few days..."

"No problems," Sunny said as she made an OK gesture with her hand. The entertainment industry was still shrouded by mystery, so it wasn't difficult for her to keep everyone hanging for a little longer.

Soon, Tiffany and Taeyeon personally went to pick up Jones and his wife from the airport.

After not seeing each other for a little while, Jones still looked full of energy. Meanwhile, his wife was elegant as she greeted Tiffany like she was meeting with her own daughter.

"Jones has told me a lot about his clever student. I finally get to see you today."

Tiffany appeared polite and well-mannered in front of Mrs. Jones.

The four soon arrived at a hotel for lunch. However, during their meal, Jones put down his knife and fork and said to Tiffany, "I heard from Tae that you came across some troubles after returning to Korea."

Tiffany was surprised as she glared at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon chuckled dotingly as he patted Tiffany on the head and explained, "She's too stubborn to accept my help."

"This is how the pretentious entertainment industry is like. There are always people that are willing to do anything for their own benefit."

"I understand you, my dear student. You're not a cruel person. Everything you do is based on self defense."

"But, I'm on Taeyeon's side this time. There aren't many people in this industry that have access to multiple resources, since you have that ability, why don't you use it? Do you still remember the present I gave you in the US that you turned down?"

"If it was someone else, they would already be mingling amongst the directors in the US."

"But, you were different, you chose to go home and fulfill your initial dream."

"Child, you are too kind."

"Since I accepted you as my student, it meant I was happy for you to show it off to the world. Don't tell me you're embarrassed by a teacher like me?"

"Or did you think I would mind?"

"To be honest, I'm anticipating it because I know it will create a safety shield around you. You're not doing it out of vain, you're doing it so you can save your energy for film production instead of wasting it on insignificant matters and despicable people."

"You need to remember that our time is precious!"

After hearing these words, Tiffany was moved.

"Every industry has its unspoken rules. You're just using it to protect yourself. What's wrong with that?"

Tiffany did not say a word. However, Taeyeon laughed as he responded, "Jones, this is what I find the most charming about her. She always insists on being herself."

"But, your way of handling matters makes it hard for your family and friends to share your burdens. When those that care about you feel like they aren't needed, it will make them feel useless; we need to feel like we are needed."

Jones looked at Taeyeon as he said these words.

Because he was saying these words for both of them to hear.

"So, go ahead and let the Seoul reporters approach me. I can face them with a smile, it's no problem for me."

Jones had, after all, faced the cameras for many years, so he was very casual and natural as he said these words. Meanwhile, his wife looked at him admiringly.

Indeed...

Jones had seen through the adversities of life.

"Fany Ah." This was the only Korea that Mrs. Jones had learned. "Listen to Jones."

"Since all of you are teaming up on me like this, how can I refuse? I can reject kindness and help, but I can't reject love."

The heartwarming lunch ended on that note. Afterwards, the group of four left the hotel in a much more natural manner; less bodyguards surrounded them this time.

The reporters quickly picked up on the scent of gossip and rushed over.

However, the scene they saw afterwards made them a little curious...

Taeyeon returned to Crown Empire, leaving Tiffany to accompany the old couple on her own.

_"Tiffany did indeed return to Korea. But, she's back with a couple of foreigners!"

_"Is Tiffany having an affair?"

_"That's not possible. She's not being secretive at all, so it can't be an affair."

_"Since Tiffany is back, does that mean Han Xiuche was telling the truth? Did Tiffany plan everything?"

_"Tiffany's at the Seoul Museum of Film, hurry and follow them..."

In an instant, the reporters flocked towards Tiffany like they had gone crazy. They were planning to corner her and force her to give an explanation. What happened with Superstar Media and did she frame Han Xiuche and Ma Weiwei?

At this time, Han Xiuche caught wind that Tiffany had made an appearance. Originally, he thought Tiffany would return to the US and avoid the public eye for a while.

But, in the end, she made an appearance in front of everyone. Didn't she know that he was deliberately luring her out?

Sunny knew that Tiffany was meeting with Jones, so she wasn't worried at all. She simply never expected that the matter would be blown out of proportion. Tiffany was meeting with the almighty 'Father of Sci-fi'! What was all this talk about having an affair and seducing a rich businessman? Would everyone faint once they found out the truth?

"Han Xiuche, the piece of trash, is probably waiting to diss Tiffany," Sunny thought.

Tiffany was back!

Did that mean she was about to embarrass herself again like the drama she caused in England and when she was running errands in the US?

How many people in the industry were waiting to insult her?

Although she was married to the Big Boss of the entertainment industry, it didn't mean she received the same amount of respect that Taeyeon did. Because, after everything she experienced and the ups and downs she went through, Tiffany had long been considered by the media as an outdated artist.

The media felt she was the type to deny that she was outdated and that she would cling on until she was abandoned before she admitted that she was old.

After all, look at Superstar Media's downfall. The agency was both created and destroyed in her hands.

Worst of all, after putting up a front, she ended up grovelling to the Americans. Wasn't she contemptuous towards Hollywood? Yet, she ended up kissing the feet of a rich American businessman!

_"When a person falls, they receive so many slaps to the face!"

_"Look at Tiffany. She's trying everything she can to redeem her popularity. But, how's that possible? Someone new debuts every day and they are all young and beautiful. Plus, they are easy to cooperate with. Who would care about an outdated artist like her?"

_"If you don't care about her, why would you go and take photos of her?"

_"She can only rely on rumors like this to attract everyone's attention. She is so shameless. Isn't she President Kim's wife? Shouldn't she watch what she's doing?"

In conclusion, Tiffany's every move, every word and even the mention of Tiffany, triggered a huge response from the media.

These people kept saying that Tiffany was outdated, but, as soon as they heard anything about her, they were all over it at the speed of light.

Was Tiffany getting slapped in the face? What a joke!

Either way, the outside of the Museum of Film was surrounded by reporters due to the leaked information and they all wanted to get first hand news about Tiffany.

At that moment, Han Xiuche had his eye on the latest news. Although he wanted to personally go out and confirm what game Tiffany was playing, his relationship with her was too sensitive. If he made an appearance, he would look too suspicious and Tiffany would be able to attack him easily.

Ma Weiwei was in the same predicament as she stayed at home watching television, even though the manager behind her revealed a complicated look.

"Weiwei it's almost time to head out for your next appointment."

"Do you think Tiffany really lowered herself to this extent?"

The manager froze for a second before she replied, "Times have changed. If you and Tiffany were to compete for the same job, the client would definitely pick you over her."

Ma Weiwei's mood was lifted by these words as she stood up proudly, "Although I'd love to stay and watch this show, I unfortunately have work to do. Ever since Han Xiuche told the media that Tiffany framed me, he's honestly helped me a lot. At least, Tiffany has been too afraid to do anything else to me."

"Han Xiuche is indeed smart. Unfortunately, he hasn't applied his intelligence to the right place! Luckily, he hasn't used it against us!" the manager replied.

"Hmmph, Tiffany won't be able to compete against me soon. You just wait and​ see."

This time, Ma Weiwei's manager did not respond. If Tiffany was actually the way she appeared on the surface, then she wouldn't be the Tiffany that made a comeback even after debuting for 7-8 years. Ma Weiwei underestimated Tiffany too much.

But, her manager did not warn her. After betraying Ma Weiwei, she decided to keep a low profile.

...

Inside the museum, Tiffany and the others were made aware of the situation outside. But, their mood was not affected. Especially Jones, whose expression remained the same as he continued to learn about the history behind Seoul's film industry and continued to listen intently to interesting stories about the past.

Visiting the entire museum took roughly one hour. During this time, Tiffany was practically a tour guide as she explained the boring and tasteless path that the film industry took to get to where they were today.

"OK, that's enough, it's time for this visit to come to an end. You were a great storyteller and very detailed with your explanations, I really enjoyed it."

Tiffany glanced at the exit and turned back to look at Jones helplessly, "Are you sure?"

"Let's go," Jones said in certainty as he walked towards the exit.

As soon as the reporters saw this, they immediately tried to swarm around him. However, the bodyguards that Tiffany brought quickly stopped them.

During this entire time, Jones did not appear upset at all. He simply turned to look at Tiffany,

-"Tiffany, Tiffany...come out for an interview."

-"Tiffany, rumors say that you seduced an American businessman."

-"Tiffany...tell us what happened with Superstar Media."

The reporters thrusted their microphones forward, forcing Tiffany and Jones to take a few steps back. However, Jones continued to look at Tiffany without any trace of anger.

Seeing this, Tiffany stepped in front of Jones to protect him.

"This isn't anything worth reporting on. We are following a private itinerary, please move out of the way."

The reporters thought that Tiffany would give them an explanation since they personally ran into her sucking up to an American businessman. After all, wasn't she afraid that she'd​ be slapped in the face?

-"You've previously expressed your disdain towards Hollywood in a public setting, but you seem to have close ties with the Americans now. Don't you think there's anything wrong with this?"

-"Is this something that President Kim agrees with?"

-"Tiffany, you are such a fake!"

At that moment, the media had yet to realize who the man standing beside Tiffany was. Hence, their attacks were fierce.

This made it difficult for Tiffany and the old couple to leave the museum even though they had bodyguards.

"Everything you're saying today is complete speculation. I've never admitted to it and you've never tried to investigate the truth. Most importantly, this is not the right place for me to answer your questions. I hope you understand your limits."

-"Tiffany, does the businessman's feet smell good?"

-"Tiffany, this American doesn't look like anything special...you sure have bad taste."

Tiffany looked at the clueless media and closed her eyes. She then said, "I hope you guys don't regret what you've done today."

-"Hahaha, you are already the most despised sewer rat in Seoul, what is there for us to regret?"

-"This is not the US!"

-"Exactly..."

Many of the reporters were just following the crowd, but not every single one was that brainless. Especially one particular sci-fi fan reporter who found Jones more and more familiar as he looked at him. In the end, he couldn't help but pull out his phone to do a search...

Afterwards, his face swept over with shock!

-"Hey...you guys...watch what you're saying," as soon as the reporter put down his phone, he quickly tried to stop the people around him. "This man is Jones, 'The Father of Sci-fi..."

-"What?" others quickly looked at the biography on the reporter's phone and froze. "Oh God, what have we done?"

As a result, a small group of reporters discovered who Jones was. However, the ones that were standing directly in front of Tiffany and the old couple were still hounding them.

At that time, Jones shielded Tiffany behind him and stepped forward to face the crowd. He then said in English, 

["I have never experienced this kind of offensive behavior anywhere else in the world. The Seoul media has truly opened my eyes!"]

-"Hey, foreigner, f*ck off back to the US. This is Seoul! Not your territory!"

-"I know, right? Who do you think you are?!"

-"Tiffany, you are such a coward. How could you hide behind the American? Aren't you embarrassed?"

Tiffany sneered without giving a response. She simply turned to Jones and said, "Teacher, it's too messy here, let's go back to the hotel."

"OK."

Under the protection of the bodyguards, the old couple and Tiffany successfully got rid of the crowd. However, after they left, a few crazy reporters still tried to chase after them. But, when they noticed the odd expression on the faces of the other reporters, they quickly stopped.

-"What are you guys thinking about? Why aren't you chasing?"

-"Have a look for yourself," a reporter showed their phone to one of the crazy reporters. However, after looking at it, she was still confused.

-"This...what does this mean?"

-"This means, the American you were offending so arrogantly, was the famous 'Father of Sci-fi', Jones. He is loved all over the world and his fans are crazy about him. Yet, you guys actually insulted him in such a way. You just wait for your names to appear in the American headlines; you're famous!"

After hearing this, the female reporter stared blankly at her peers...

-"Didn't everyone say..."

-"And that's why Tiffany said you guys were making speculations and claims without any idea of the truth. A good show is on its way."

At the beginning, the reporters approached Tiffany and Jones hoping for a good show. But, now that Jones had appeared, the entire Seoul went crazy.

_"Did you guys hear? Jones is here in Seoul. He's the American that Tiffany met with."

_"Jones? Oh my God! I've watched so many of his films. I'm completely obsessed with him!"

_"So, Tiffany was entertaining Jones when the reporters rushed over to diss them. They've completely humiliated Seoul!"

_"WTF, these stupid reporters are everywhere. If my idol develops a bad impression of Seoul, I'm going to force these media outlets to shut down!"

In an instant, everyone was excited by Jones' visit and they were in envy and admiration of Tiffany's close relationship with him. Fans even called Crown Empire to remind Tiffany to take good care of their idol.

But, the reporters that had surrounded Tiffany earlier and speculated her, were in a pitiful state. After the truth was revealed, they became a laughing stock. If they were to really appear on American news sites, they would completely embarrass Seoul.

_"You guys are so stupid. While you were looking down on Tiffany, calling her outdated and claiming that she was slandering Ma Weiwei, she was welcoming 'The Father of Sci-fi' to our country."

_"Is this what you call being a joke in England and running errands in the US? She's obviously reached new heights instead!"

_"After so long, Tiffany is still so good at giving face slaps...In fact, they are becoming more and more impressive."

_"I have a feeling Tiffany's about to do something big. Thumbs up if you agree!"

Did Han Xiuche's claims still hold any weight?

Not at all...

Because anyone with brains could tell that Tiffany and Ma Weiwei were from two different worlds. Although everyone had misunderstood Tiffany for a really long time, she kept a low profile and did not respond. After all, would responding have done anything? Especially when she was responding to the Seoul media?

What a joke!

So, the rubbish incident at Superstar Media was no longer of significance!

No one cared if Han Xiuche and Ma Weiwei were framed or schemed against. The most important thing was that Jones was in Seoul and he was insulted as soon as he stepped foot into the country. Therefore, fans quickly pleaded Tiffany to explain things to Jones so he wouldn't be disappointed in Seoul.

_"Jones has always been a simple person that's focused on perfecting the art of film making. Since Tiffany and Jones are so close, I refuse to believe any of the negative rumors that are going around about Tiffany."

_"+1"

_"+10086"

_"So, would Han Xiuche and Ma Weiwei please move aside? If they dare to flip right from wrong at a time like this, it's obvious who has the wrong intent."

Han Xiuche never expected this.

Jones?!

She was actually familiar with Jones and had a trick like this up her sleeves?

Because of what Tiffany did, everything that Han Xiuche previously did, quickly went down the drain. He thought Tiffany would never make a comeback, but the obstacle he created, turned out to be a walk in the park for Tiffany.

Worst of all, he didn't know that there was more to come.

For example, the fact that Tiffany was Jones' student.

Or the fact that she already had evidence of his meeting with Ma Weiwei.

There was still so much waiting for him to experience. But, there was no rush...

...

Soon, Tiffany and the old couple returned to the hotel. Seeing that public opinion had already turned, Tiffany said to Jones, "Your appearance has been a huge help to me! I'm truly grateful."

Jones revealed a loving smile as he looked at Tiffany, "You are a rare child that I acknowledge. Because of you, I realized that there are still genuine people in this industry waiting to create something different and spectacular."

"More importantly, I sensed a passion and persistence for film from you. This is something that's becoming more and more rare."

"As your teacher, I felt that helping you even after my retirement is a very fulfilling thing. So, you don't need to thank me. I'm still waiting for your film to be released. Don't disappoint and embarrass me! I'm now depending on you to uphold my pride..."

Tiffany nodded her head and laughed, "You're speaking too highly of me. I will of course do my best!"

Tiffany understood that she was lucky to meet a good person like Jones. So, she never wanted to use her relationship with him and felt that the current extent was already enough. Hence, she had no intention to reveal that she was Jones' student.

However, things didn't always go as planned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 12.5K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...
49.3K 1.6K 87
#1 kpop #1 btsxreader, #1 skzxreader #1 kimseokjin Book One - The Distraction A favour for your boss ends up getting you in an unexpected situation...
72.5K 1.4K 27
TaeNy love-hate relationship story between the boss and her ugly secretary. Highest ranking: #1 in Locksmith #3 in TAENY and #3 in SNSD and Girls' Ge...
68.9K 2.8K 51
lowercase intended! -- ༊*·˚╰┈➤ make sure you vote, and check out some of my other books! -- #1 in kangtaehyunff [ 08/17/2022 ] #3 in taehyunxreader...