Your Babies | Sano Shinichiro

By armycandy10

Drabbles of your life being Sano Shinichiro's girlfriend. warning: spoiler alert, profanity, death https://yo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
Bonus Chapter!!
Bonus Chapter Poll!
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
Bonus Chapter I
Bonus Chapter II
Bonus Chapter III
Bonus Chapter IV
Extra! Headcannon
Extra! II

XXIV

6.1K 335 114
By armycandy10

a/n: just finished my exams - except for the group ones - which means maybe i'll post more? who knows? i'll be on christmas break soon so who really knows. i might forget how to type during break 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

~~~~~

"Oh my god!" You gaped, eyes trained on Shinichiro as he holds onto the huge star plush that he won at the shooting booth, the said plush quickly being handed over to you as you squeeze it against your body, arms trying hard to wrap around the huge and soft toy. "Thank you so much!" You try to hug Shinichiro but the plush pushes you back as it makes you bounce off of him.

Giggling, you hold the plush to your side before hugging him once more, your face buried on his chest as you wrap an arm around him, nose pressed against the newly changed shirt that he wore after the two of you changed outfits when you got off the log ride. You can feel his arms wrapping around your form, trying his best to avoid knocking off the plush in your hand as he does so.

After a few more seconds of hugging, the two of you reluctantly let go, face pressed against the plush when you see Shinichiro staring down at you with afond smile on his lips.

You've been on this date for a whole day.

You never thought that he'd take you to a cooking class but he did and you had the best time of your life. Watching him fumble with the different knives and vegetables, tasting your cooking and complimenting you with every one even though it was subpar compared to the old lady's cooking, he never failed to make you feel good about yourself, always making your heart rapidly beat in your chest as he whispers a little joke in the middle of the cooking class. Or when he'd offer you the spoon in his hand, making you taste the sauce or hand feeding you some of the desserts before realizing what he's doing which makes his cheek set ablaze though he'd still continue with feeding you.

Then the two of you drove home to drop off the extra food only to almost get caught by Wakasa which instantly made you feel even more thrilled, glad that your cousin decided to actually respect your wish on him not following the two of you around.

And of course, you spent the rest of the day in the amusement park, with you pulling him along to every ride that caught your eye.

Truly. You might have let yourself run wild in the amusement park. You had forgotten all the nervousness piling up in your body when you saw where Shinichiro had taken you.

You kinda regret it, seeing the fear and shock in Shinichiro's face every time you checked the pictures but still, you can't help but buy them all, always loving the way Shinichiro had held onto you so tightly.

You're not a sadist.

You don't enjoy seeing him in fear or anything like that, but he looks so cute with his arms around you but you just can't help yourself.

And now, he's gotten you a star plushie. Fitting for the occasion since he's just made your dreams come true.

"Y/N, c'mon." Shinichiro gently tugs on your arm, leading the two of you to the lockers to get the bags that you left. "We're going to be late if we don't hurry." He adds when he looks back and sees the confused look on your face.

"Where are we going, Shinichiro?" Opening up the rented locker, you hand him the bags before closing it and handing the key over to a waiting worker.

He quickly holds onto your free hand, leading you two back to the parking lot. "Well, what kind of date will this be if I don't take you out for dinner as well? I can't let you go home hungry, now can I? That'll be such a shame." He chuckles at you, hands lightly ruffling your hair as he puts the bags in the compartment, helping you get on after him so that he can help with the plushie.

Doing your best to hold onto him, you let a tender smile grace your lips when you see the excited quirk of his lips through the side mirror.

You don't notice how the two of you have already arrived at the restaurant, too caught up being with Shinichiro. It feels like the high is starting to drop, your mind now analyzing what's happened and what is about to happen.

You're only startled out of your thoughts when Shinichiro gently removes your arms around his waist, a chuckle leaving his lips when he sees the shocked look on your features. "Stay here for a bit, okay? Just need to check something with the reservation."

"A reservation?" Finally looking around at the building in front of you, your jaw drops when you see the name of one of the high class restaurants around town. "Shinichiro... this is too much..." Looking at Shinichiro's flustered face, he shakes his head at you.

"Nothing's too much when it comes to you. I told you didn't I? I'm gonna show you that being with me is not a waste of time. Loving me will not be a waste of time." With one final wave of his hand, he heads to the front desk. You can barely see him through the glass door but only after a few more seconds, he goes back out again, but now, a frown marrs his face.

Scrunching your eyebrows in concern at the look on his face, you hop off of the motorcycle, plushie held in your arms as you meet him halfway in the parking lot. "What's wrong? Did something happen there?"

Rubbing the back of his neck, he lets out a sigh while trying to offer you a strained smile. It makes your stomach drop, worry swimming in your guts as you wait for him to answer. "Uh, we can't eat dinner here tonight."

Meeting your eyes, he continues, his bigger hands making their way to yours and lightly caressing them along with the plushie. "I mixed up the dates and accidentally made a reservation for next week..."

A sigh of relief escapes you, tension leaving your body as you lightly lean on him, forehead pressed against his chest. "Shinichiro, oh my god. I thought something bad happened or something." A chuckle leaves him when you lightly punch him on the chest.

"Were you that worried?"

"Of course I was. You planned the date, I didn't want it to be ruined or something. You worked so hard planning for the whole day, I just wanted everything to be perfect."

Suddenly, you feel his fingers under your chin forcing you to look up at him. "It's already perfect since I'm with you."

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

It feels like a drum is beating inside your chest. With every rhythm rattling your insides as you continue to stare up at him. His dark eyes are illuminated by the ascending moon, completely giving him a glow which makes him even more beautiful than usual.

"I've finally made you blush." Pinching your cheeks, he leans down, nose touching yours as he grins. "You look really beautiful and cute."

Trying your best to remove his hands on your cheeks, you shake your head in disapproval. "How come you're not blushing now? You've been blushing all day long but you decide to not blush now?" You huff, childishness getting the best of you as you try to get away from his long fingers that's still trying to pinch your cheeks.

"I guess I've finally learned how to hide it better. But..." Grasping your hand, he slowly guides it to his chest, your palm laid flat against him as he shyly smiles. "My heart's still going crazy for you."

Ripping your hand away from him, you bury your face against the plushie, face heating up unbelievably so that you think you must look redder than a ripe tomato. Laughing at your reaction, Shinichiro walks beside you, hand going straight to your hair and ruffling it a bit before leading you to the motorcycle. "C'mon now, since we can't have dinner here, maybe we can just go home and eat the leftovers from earlier?"

Letting him lead you back to his motorcycle, you rest your chin on his shoulder, arms going around his waist like last time. "No, I have an idea where we can go..."

"Hm? Where is it?"

~~~~~

You excitedly tug on Shinichiro's wrist, the plush in his arms as you throw open the glass doors, smile so wide that Haruto almost completely forgets about the boy you're dragging behind you. "Y/N! What brings you he- Oh my! A boy!" You can feel the embarrassment spreading throughout your body already as Haruto tries his best to walk as fast as he can towards Shinichiro who's smiling brightly at the old man.

You didn't even think about what Haruto's reaction will be to you bringing in someone that's not Wakasa. You had completely forgotten that there's a big chance that he'll be closing up the restaurant tonight.

If you had remembered, maybe you would've brought Shinichiro to another restaurant just so that you wouldn't have to see Haruto gushing at Shinichiro about you bringing someone that's not your cousin.

"Oh my! And to think that Wakasa wouldn't let any other boy near our precious Y/N for a few more decades! You should've called me earlier, dear. I would've cooked up a whole feast for the two of you! Is this your first date? What do you wanna eat? Take a seat over there and I'll put on some music. And don't even worry about a thing, it's on the house."

Haruto quickly walks off after seating the two of you, a skip in every step as he walks over to the kitchen while some of your favourite songs fill the air.

Looking over at Shinichiro, you can feel the embarrassment and nervousness leaving your body when you see him openly admiring the place, a smile gracing his features as he looks around. "It feels like I just met your family. He seems like he really sees you as a daughter." He points out after he's done looking around.

"Yeah, I've been going here since middle school. Only ever went by myself or with Wakasa so Haruto's been real desperate to see me with someone other than my cousin." You chuckle at the thought. "This is actually where Wakasa and I learned to dance. Haruto and his wife taught us."

"This is where the two of you dance every month?"

Nodding your head, you nod over at the huge speakers that Haruto has used for at least a decade now, basing off of the stories he's told you. "Yeah, it's like our special place but... I just had a feeling that I should take you here."

"You think we'll be going here often after tonight?"

"I hope we do... I really hope this works out Shin."

A goofy smile makes its way to his lips. "Well then, maybe we should dance for a bit. Kill some time and see if I still remember the dance."

Offering you his hand, you take it in yours, cold hands making contact with his warmth as the two of you make your way to the center of the open space.

With his hands on your waist and yours around his neck, the two of you proceed to dance to the rhythm. Footsteps light and in sync as he twirls you around, helping you with every turn and switch. All the while, your eyes are locked in his, never breaking apart no matter what step you make.

With your faces only a few inches apart, he whispers. Eyes twinkling with every word he utters. "I can't help but notice how you've been staring at me all day. You've been making me nervous y'know? Afraid that I suddenly don't look as appealing as you first thought I was."

"You don't have to worry about that. I was merely staring since your eyes look really beautiful. Did you know that?"

"I did not... but I'm glad you think so. Do you really think they're that beautiful?"

Raising a hand to cup his cheek, you smile. "They're the most beautiful I've ever seen. It looks like you've trapped the whole universe in them, Shin. Looks like all of the stars are with you."

"Do you want them?"

"I can't have them, Shin. They're your eyes."

"No. But our children can."

Immediately, your eyes close shut, forehead pressed on his chest as your fists make contact with his chest. "Shinichiro! You can't just say that without warning!" You whine, trying your best to hide your face when you hear him laugh in front of you. You can feel the vibrations as he wraps his arms around you.

"Well, what I said is true. Our children can have my eyes, then they'll get your lips and nose. They'll look absolutely cute and we'll have 5 of them!"

"You're not even sure if I'll say yes or not."

"We have at least 15 more dates to go to, I'll make sure to show you just why you should say yes to me.I told you. I'll do anything for you. Absolutely anything."

You're about to answer when Haruto's voice quickly sends you back to Shinichiro's chest, embarrassment eating at you. "Now now, take your seats. As much as I love seeing Y/N on a date, I won't hesitate to call Wakasa if things go a little out of hand, okay? Don't get too excited." He says while bringing out some plates, steam drifts towards the two of you which make your stomach grumble. "Now eat up! You shouldn't be hungry while on a date!"

~~~~~

"And then, Shinichiro took me home where Wakasa was eating the dango by the doorstep. It was absolutely crazy since when I went inside after saying goodbye to Shin, I saw Wakasa glaring at him and whispering something before pointing the dango sticks against Shinichiro's stomach. It was absolutely horrifying but thankfully, your brother still took me to another date. And 30 more before he officially asked me to be his girlfriend during our prom." A silent laugh escapes you, heart thumping at just reminiscing about your memories with Shinichiro.

It's only been two years of dating him but still, you already have so many memories together.

Sighing, you turn to the side only to be met with a sleeping Emma. "Have I been talking to myself all this time?" You ask yourself, chuckling as you carefully fix her position on the bed, tucking her under the blanket before sneakily standing up.

Stretching a little, you take out your phone, seeing that Shinichiro sent you another message.

From: Shin <3

Im outside cooking ramen, want some?

Taking one last look at Emma, you sneak towards the door, silently slipping outside and making your way to Shinichiro. Looking up from his bowl, he motions you over to his side.

"I heard you talking when I passed by, what story were you telling her?"

"Just our history."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 20K 37
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 08/26/2021 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵�...
89.5K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
149K 2.6K 21
𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 - Fem x reader - Male x reader - Gender Neutral x reader [𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻] ~some sto...
304K 10.6K 12
╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙔/𝙉 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 �...