Rebirth (A Diabolik Lover Fan...

Por H1D1NG

When Saki thought there was going to be a happy ending with her long lost mother, Cordeila. Her dreams gets t... Mais

1...Alive
2...Meeting again Pt. 1
3...Meeting again Pt. 2
4...Meeting again Pt. 3
5...Lies
6...A different side
8...Mind reader
9...Perv
10...Second love
11...Pleasure and pain
12...Torture
13...Dinner surprise
14...Truth
15...Thoughts
16...Future
17...Present
18...Beaten
19...Escape
20...Dying for a new start
*Authors Note*

7...Unknown

4K 156 8
Por H1D1NG

I stayed in my room, all day and Father didn't come in, I did hear him past my room and sometimes I would hear him stop by my door.

I would stay under my blankets and sob. Father was different when we were at the Sakamaki's house. He wasn't the man, I knew, the man that took care of me and would always have a smile. That man looked like he did stuff in his life that would hurt others.

Could he be...?

I sighed and sat up and then, I saw Father there, sitting down on the corner of my bed. He was looking down at the floor.

"Father." I quietly said, he looks up and he looked like he could cry any minute.

"Saki, look I'm sorry about what had happen. I was just, I had thought that Shu had done something to you and I got really worried. I had lost myself, I'm sorry." This words that Father was telling me made me so happy. I was about to cry but I kept it in. He didn't mean anything to me, he didn't mean to hurt me.

I crawl over and hug him, from behind. I put my head in his shoulder. He always makes things so easy.

"I forgive you, father." I felt a smile spread on Father's face.

"Thank you."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

After what had happened between Father and I. I went outside to the roses, I smiled as I planted one and humming at the same time. My voice in my head kept telling me stories about my human life.

About this church I went and my fake mother that Father told me about. I was sad when father told me about my mother's death but I had to be strong for her.

My phone suddenly rings, I look at the screen and only see a number. I hesitated on taking the call but it was better to answer than nothing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello~! Is this Kitten~?" A voice that sounded flirty and somewhat familiar, asked.

I thought he was going to kill me but instead I was  still alive because Shu told him not to kill me. Shu-

"Um, I don't know who Kitten is." I said, interrupting the thought.

"Huh? Haha! You're  kitten. I haven't talked to you in, I guess, forever."

"Oh? Um, I don't know who you are."

"I'll explain later. Unless you want to come with me and go out somewhere."

"Somewhere?" I asked, confused. Was he meaning that I should go out into the city or something?

"Yea. I don't know where you want to go. But that's unless you want to come with me and talk." I didn't want to but his voice and the thoughts that are supposedly warning me about him, meant that I had to go and figure out who he was.

"Alright. I will love to go and see you. I should ask Father first, I mean my caretaker." I couldn't say Father to people who I didn't know. I had to say caretaker.

"Great! Call me once you have asked. Oh! And if your caretaker asks who it is then just say an idol asked you."

What? An idol? I kept myself calm so that he wouldn't hear me panicking or something.

"Okay." I hang up and I sighed, walking inside the house. I put my phone inside my back pocket and went in my Father's office.

"Father?" I asked. He looked up from his desk which had paperwork.

"Ah. Saki, what is it?" I walked in front of his desk and looked down at him. I was a little nervous about asking him but I had to do it.

"Um, an idol asked me to go out and meet him and I wanted to ask you if I could go with him." I wanted to ask him, not make a comment. I saw a smile on Father's face.

"Oh. Sure, why not? I, of course do know that idol. So that's fine and also he, too is a vampire." Oh. That would make sense since I guess the mortals that I use to know think that I'm died but I'm not sure.

"Oh. Well, thank you. I will go and change." Father nods and I head out, walking to my room.

I was surely surprised that Father would let me go out with this guy. He did seem sweet and I guess I should research about him. What am I thinking? I don't know his name. There's no way I could research about him. I sighed. Oh well, there's no turning back now.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.4K 560 27
What if there was another girl This girl has seems lost in her mind alot However this doesn't stop from the vampires trying to learn about her Will t...
20.2K 421 12
"If only brothers could love each other, none of this would happen" Akia Cho is much more then she thinks. Two of the brothers are interes...
209K 7.5K 68
I pushed the large black doors of the throne room open and entered the ravaged room. In the throne room were multiple cracks and holes in the wall. S...
29.5K 402 28
You are sent to the Sakamaki manor and you meet all of them but one vampire in particular takes to your liking and you soon fall in love with him. Do...