Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨26✨

5K 305 13
By JEONfanTAEsea

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

__________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

'' Do you remember, the Hickey on JK's neck? I couldn't believe I was the one who made it.'' Taehyung told Jimin who was listening to him very curiously. They both were sitting in their class. Their professor was not present today, so it was a free period nd the blue haired boy was telling his best friend everything that happened at the club earlier.

'' OMG!!.really Taetae!...but you don't seem so wild, I mean you literally eat him at the prom night. Anyways, the way you were behaving that day, I wouldn't have been surprised if you had fucked him.'' Jimin said scribbling something on his notebook.

'' Shut up Chim, I was drunk that day...otherwise I wouldn't have behaved like that.'' Taehyung said pouting.

'' Are you sure, Tae?'' Jimin asked other with a raised eyebrow.

'' Umm....may be......leave it...It is not only the thing I want to tell you...there is more.'' The blue haired male said.

'' Don't tell me your desperate ass kissed him in the middle of the dance floor in the club.'' Jimin said boredly.

'' Just listen to me Chim, You know what...when we were in the club, JK went to talk on his phone and then a creepy asshole tried to molest me. He hold my hand and was about to pull me to him when JK punched him in face. Chim, if you were there, your dramatic ass would have fainted on the spot after seeing an angry JK. he was not a bit of JK we know, he turned deadly. If the security wouldn't have arrived there, he would have murdered that piece of shit there only.'' Taehyung told everything in detail.

'' Ahh!!.I missed something great, I mean he is so hot already....and when he was beating that guy...he would be looking so fuckable.'' Jimin said pouting and disappointed.

'' Chim, don't drool over him.....''

'' Why?....He is not your boyfriend or something....I can talk anything about him.''

'' NO!!.you can't. ''

''Tell me a good reason and I will not drool over his sexy muscular body.''

'' You can't. Is that not enough of a good reason?'' Taehyung said glaring.

''Calm down babe.....I was just joking. I know he is your man.'' Jimin said raising his hands in surrender.

''It''s not like that.'' Taehyung said blushing.

'' Are you really blushing Taetae?...You don't seem to be blushing kind of guy, you are bold. I think It is JK effect.''

'' Enough Chim, Don't tease me now.'' Taehyung said hiding his cheeks with his both hands and Jimin cooed at his best friend's shyness.

'' Umm......you know what, The things you told me, we feel when we are in love. Our experiments failed badly. I mean I didn't hear any background music, neither the flower shower happened nor anything blurred out in that park. All that happened there was that sand went inside my eye and it stung like hell.''

'' Really?.....Not even a thing happened?.....But how?...The articles on internet says that it all happens whenever we see the one we love. I can't believe google also lies.'' Jimin said in disbelief.

'' No Chim, nothing like that happened. But when he hugged me to protect my eyed from the dirt and sand I heard his heartbeats. They were so loud and fast that for a second I thought it was my heartbeats. and you know what surprised me, Our heart was beating in sync, just as you said.'' Taehyung further told him and Jimin was just listening to him attentively like he was trying to come up with some conclusion.

'' Anything else....that was not usual?...Did something like that happened?'' Jimin asked him and Tae nodded.

'' When my eye was hurting due to some particle that went inside when we were in park, he himself cleared my eye. He was constantly blowing so that it don't sting anymore. At that moment, he was very close to me. I don't know what happened to me, but my heart was beating like crazy and I wanted to kiss him.'' Taehyung added.

'' Damn bitch!!..His charms got the best out of you.'' Jimin said excitedly. He didn't realised that he just shouted while standing on his desk. He noticed everything when the whole class went silent and looked at him weirdly. He looked towards the blue haired boy who was now glaring at him. He smiled nervously and came down and sat on his seat silently. Everybody else went back to whatever they were doing.

'' What the fuck Chim, Are you crazy?'' Taehyung glared and him and Jimin smiled sheepishly.

'' Sorry Taetae.....I was just a bit excited.''

'' Just a bit?....seriously?...you were literally behaving like a crazy person.''

'' So just assume that I went crazy for a moment. Because not everyday my best friend confess that he loves my crush!!..OMG...why am I so happy?...I mean I should be angry that you snatched my crush from me. But look at me, I think I am the most happy person on this planet who is so happy to know about your feelings for my crush.'' Jimin was singing dramatically whatever was coming in his mouth while the blue haired male was lost in his thoughts. He didn't listen to his friend after that he loves his crush.

What?.....is it real?...Do I really love him?....Do I really have feelings for the person who behaved like a brat to me...but he was the sweetest guy after he became my friend.

''He used to avoid you.''

But you also used to piss him off.

'' But he insulted you.''

But you insulted him too.

'' He was a brat.''

You were a brat too.

'' He was arrogant.''

But he is not, anymore.

His mind and heart were in a fight, while his heart wanted to accept while his mind was In a denial.

''He is your friend''

Do you really think of him as a friend only.

''But he don't feel the same for you.''

Did you asked him?

''Tae, you hate him''

No Tae, you don't .You love him...

As soon as his heart accepted this, he felt like a fresh blow of air hit him. He felt like a burden was lifted from his shoulders and he smiled to himself.

''ae, Tae....Earth to Kim Taehyung!!'' Jimin took him out of his trance.

'' Ahhh!!.sorry....I was lost somewhere.'' Tae replied sheepishly.

'' Why are you smiling to yourself?'' Jimin asked him suspiciously.

''You are right, Chim......You are right.'' Tae said standing up from his seat.

'' What are you saying Tae?'' Jimin asked him when the blue haired male started running out of the class.

''I love him Chim.....Yes!!.I love that brat.'' Tae shouted while running out of the class and all the students present there looked at him confused.

'' Ahh!!.Finally, This fool realised that. I was sure there was something between the two.'' Jimin said to himself and picked up his thing to go out of the class as the bell to the lunch break ring.

On the other hand, Tae was running towards Jungkook's class. He wanted to see him. His heart was not in his control and it was dying to just have a look at The brunette. But his happiness faded as soon as he entered the brunet's class.

Jungkook was standing there surrounded by a number of girls. He was smiling at them and this boiled the blue haired male's blood. He walked to them and pulled the brunette away from those girls and they all looked at the blue haired male in shock while the blue haired male hold the other's arm possessively.

'' What the hell is happening here?'' Taehyung barked at the brunette who gulped.

'' Hey you?...Who are you?....Why did you pulled him like that? He was enjoying with us'' One of the girl scoffed at Taehyung.

''Shut up you Bitch..... He was not enjoying with you. He was just standing there because he is a sweet person and don't want to break your hearts. He was looking for a way out of here, you understand.'' The blue haired male glared at the said girl.

'' Really?.....and how do you know that?....Who is he to you?'' The other girls asked this time.

'' Calm down Guys... Tae, please calm down. And girls, you cant talk to him like that....'' Jungkook tried to control the situation before it go out of his hand. The blue haired male smiled widely at the brunette's comment and give the girls ' now what bitches?' look and smiled smugly.

'' Why JK?....He is also talking to us rudely?'' One of the girls tried to act innocent.

'' Because he is my friend.... Kim Taehyung.'' Jungkook told them and the girls mouth went sour at this. The blue haired boy also felt a pang in his heart at the friendly intro. He wanted the brunette to say something else but he hid his disappointment and still smirked at the girls.

'' OH!!.Kim Taehyung?... I was going to come to you next after him.'' One of the girl who was standing silently watching all the drama spoke this time.

'' Me?...Why?'' Taehyung asked him confusedly.

'' I am the head of cultural department and also the in charge to select the student for the roles in our play 'Romeo and Juliette.' We picked a name from the lucky draw and you also got a role. I was going to tell your role the next after JK.'' The girl explained him.

'' Really.....so what role did I get?'' Taehyung asked excitedly jumping still holding the brunette's hand who was smiling at his baby's cuteness.

'' So, the role you got is of.....'' The girl trailed of to grow the suspense.

''Please don't make me wait.....I am not good at guessing.'' Taehyung said pouting and the girl pinched his cheeks which the brunette didn't like but he let it slide this time only.

'' Ok.....So KIM TAEHYUNG.....After a lot of discussions and debates, it was finalised that you are going to be the 'Juliette'. I know you will be the best Juliette our Romeo would ever get.'' The head girl said and all the other girls started laughing.

'' WHAT?.....JULIETTE?? are you serious?.....I am a boy...a B. O. Y. How can I be Juliette?'' Taehyung said in disbelief and Jungkook squeezed his hand to calm him. Taehyung was freaking inside, how can he be a Juliette?...

'' Yes Taehyung, We know that. But you will look more beautiful than any other girl in this role. You are perfect for being a Juliette for our handsome Romeo.''

'' Yes Tae, You are gonna rock it. I believe I you.'' Jungkook again squeezed his hand and smiled assurely at him and who was Taehyung to deny Jeon Jungkook.

'' Okay....if you say so....But who is the Romeo?'' Taehyung asked again and the head girl smiled smugly which confused the brunette.

'' So Juliette.....come and meet your Romeo......JK'' The head girl gestured dramatically towards Jungkook was has a wide smile plastered on his face and Taehyung was shocked at the revelation. He was beyond happy to get the role of Juliette, the role he was just declining and once he come to know that JK is the Romeo....he don't have any problem with the role anymore.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was also looking at Taehyung with heart eyes and they both smiled.

'' Okay.....I can already see the chemistry between our Romeo-Juliette'' The head girl teased both of them. The brunette rubbed the back of his head while Taehyung was a blushing mess at the comment.

Everybody went out of the class, Except the two love birds. Jungkook was looking at the blue haired boy intently while the blue haired boy was trying to supress his urge to just hug the other.

'' I think we should go to the cafeteria....Jimin and Suga Hyung would be waiting for us.'' Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded. They both started walking towards the cafeteria.

'' Don't you like your role?'' Jungkook asked the blue haired boy who shook his head in response.

'' Not anymore.....'' He replied looking in the eyes of brunette.

.

.

.

.

I am ready to be Juliette......again and again.

_______________________________________

So, Finally Tae also realised his feelings for our Maknae.Things will be spicy from now...

Please Vote and comment.

I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 34.6K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
120K 6.9K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
634K 29.6K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
104K 5.1K 24
How will you feel when you got to know the person whom you left years ago thinking he loved someone actually loved you???how you will react when that...