Angel In Devil's hell √

By CrunchyDelight

His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's hap... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Important
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Epilogue
Epilogue-2

4

25.6K 1.2K 59
By CrunchyDelight

The loud sound of the band marked the arrival of Barat. 

Dinesh sitting on the carriage whispered something in his father's ear who looked at Tara before nodding. 

Tara was smiling brightly at something which was said by Kenit.

"Tara", Her father called her to which she turned to him. 

"Sit beside Dinesh in the carriage", he ordered her making her frown as she stared at her father. He just nodded her asking her to do what was asked.

She nodded walking to the carriage where her chachu was already on the carriage. Her heavy lehenga didn't allow her to climb up the carriage.

Her chachu raised his hands holding her hands as her other chachu picked her up from behind making her climb up carefully.

"I am not a child, chachu", she whined at the way they literally picked her up. Her chachu patted her head before walking down.

"Bhai, what happened?", she asked her brother who patted the place beside him asking her to sit beside him.

"Some friends of mine are drunk. Don't go down without me and stay with me all the time", he ordered her as she nodded understanding his worry completely.

"Bhai, Do I look weird in this lehenga?", she asked suddenly making him look at her.

"Of course not. You look like a doll", he told her patting her head making her pout.

"My hands are already hurting because of lifting it due to its long length. It is so heavy", she told him making him laugh.

"You bought it yourself. You should've seen how heavy it is before buying it", he told her making her nod.

"I am more worried for your Bhabhi. She is wearing a more heavy lehenga", he told her making her smile.

"How do you know that?", she asked teasingly making him glare at her.

"She is the bride today if you don't remember", he told her making her laugh.

"I wanted to dance as well", she told him biting her lips.

"Don't worry. Let the Barat move a little ahead than you girls can dance", he told her making her smile brightly.

The Barat finally reached inside as Tara stayed beside his brother who walked to the stage for the garland exchange. Her Bhabhi was looking no less than a princess herself with the heavy lehenga and beautiful jewelry.

During the seven rounds, Tara came inside to sit with her family.

"Bhabhi, have you seen these two girls. It's taking forever for the both of them to walk in their dresses", One of Tara's chachi spoke pointing at Tara and Sakshi. Tara's mother nodded at her words completely agreeing with this fact.

"Our dresses are heavy", Tara said with a pout.

"What will happen on their marriage day? We would have to push them from behind to walk quickly", her taiji spoke.

"I can literally imagine them pushing you", Tara said as they walked to the other side where Roshni and other Khurana brothers were.

"What are you both talking about?", Roshni asked looking at the two girls.

"Our family thinks we walk very slowly in our dresses and they would've to push us on our wedding dress to make us walk", Sakshi said.

"Not our but yours", Tara pointed out sitting beside Kenit.

"Why aren't you getting married?", Sakshi asked sitting beside Roshni.

"For that instance, my brother is getting married right now so we shouldn't give me the spotlight and the other point is I don't think I am getting married in this birth", Tara stated making Roshni still. Her eyes stopped on Arjun who was attentively hearing her.

Sakshi glared at Tara before leaning back in her place.

"Can you bring water for me?", Tara asked Sakshi.

"That's why I say if you get married there would be somebody who can bring water for you", Sakshi teased her with closed eyes. Tara narrowed her eyes at her kicking her feet making Sakshi wince.

"You started again, dude. Don't do this", Tara told her as Sakshi poked her tongue at her.

"Started what?", Roshni asked curious of their subject of conversation.

"Aunty, she is just eating my head the whole day. Yesterday, I applied Mehendi on my both hands and she only applied on one hand. I asked her to feed me and she was like if one gets married, they don't need to ask somebody to feed them. They already have somebody. Then at night, it was so cold outside as we all were out. I hugged her for body warmth and again she started saying the same stupid dialogue of hers", Tara stated glaring daggers at Sakshi who pouted at her words.

The wedding ended with the departure of the bride with the groom.

---------------------------

A few days Later

Arjun was forced to visit the temple with Roshni And Aayat who wanted him to get the blessings of gods for his well-being.

He climbed the stairs of the huge traditional temple. It was again a windy day. Comforting sun rays were falling on him which made him relax. Just then a white dupatta came in contact with his face before brushing past him. The sweet fragrance from the dupatta made him realize his angel had just passed him.

He turned to find the girl wearing a white suit with blue border.

Tara felt eyes on her which made her turn as well. She looked around to find Arjun staring at her. His heated gaze made her feel a different warmth in her stomach.

"Tara", Her sister-in-law called who herself was dressed in a pink saree.

"Your brother is waiting. Come quickly", Trisha said as Tara nodded before looking up again at her best friends' elder brother. She gave a soft smile to him before running down. Her long Anarkali kurta trailed behind on the marble stairs.

He blinked a few times spell bounded by her smile. How can somebody be so perfect?

---------------------------

"Is it that difficult to send the proposal to her place?", Arjun asked his father.

"Arjun it's not some random person you are talking about, It's Nagesh's daughter", Arjun told him.

"I don't know anything. I asked something for the first time from you but you are denying that as well. Do you want me to take things in my hand", he asked as Aadhish sighed.

"I'll see what we can do", Aadhish spoke as Arjun walked out of the room.

The Khurana family spoke about Arjun's wish. They came to the conclusion to send the proposal to Singhud family.

Shraddha and Aadhish reached out to visit Singhuds. They knocked on the door of the traditional-looking haveli owned by Singhuds.

The door opened and there stood the new daughter-in-law of the family, Trisha Singhud.

"Yes?", she asked looking at the new faces.

"Who is it Trisha?", Dinesh asked from inside coming out only to smile at the guests.

"Namaste Uncle-Aunty", He wished as he touched their feet offering them to come inside.

"Where are your parents?", Aadhish asked looking around.

"They are with Tara. Her college is arranging a trip to Delhi and she is packing for the same", Dinesh said calling his parents downstairs.

Soon the Singhud couple got down.

"How did I get this lucky to have you both here today?", Nagesh joked. Aadhish remained silent which made Nagesh realize it's important.

"Come to my room", Nagesh said as they nodded walking to his room behind him.

---------------------------

"You got to be kidding me", Nagesh asked staring at Aadhish.

"Nagesh, You know this very well that I considered your children no less than mine and it's true I can never find a better girl than Tara for my son", Aadhish spoke as Nagesh glared daggers at his old friend.

"My daughter is not getting married right now", Nagesh said.

"Nagesh think again. Will you be able to find a boy better than my son for your daughter? You have seen him from childhood", Aadhish told Nagesh who stayed silent this time.

"Nobody would interrupt her studies. She doesn't have to do any work. She can live the way she lived here", Shraddha proposed.

"We can't marry her to your son. We don't even come from the same caste", Nagesh said.

"Really Nagesh you are going to speak about caste now?", Aadhish said making Nagesh take a deep breath.

"Can't you wait for a few more years", Nagesh asked looking out of the window.

"She will stay at only a few minutes distance", Shraddha offered.

"I need to ask, Tara", Nagesh said walking out of the room.

---------------------------

"Tara", Trisha called Tara who was busy in her packing.

"Ji, Bhabhi", Tara asked getting her clothes from her cupboard.

"Please come here", Tara asked her sitting on her bed. Tara nodded sitting beside her Bhabhi.

"What do you think about marriage, bacha?", Trisha asked patting her head like a child.

"I think Bhai loves you a lot", Tara teased making Trisha glare at her.

"I am serious", Trisha said making Tara nod.

"I think marriage is a holy reunion of two souls. Two strangers get tied together with a spiritual thread through marriage and it's the purest union mankind ever saw", Tara told her thoughts.

"Do you wanna get married ever?", Trisha asked as Tara frowned.

"I don't know Bhabhi. I don't have any plans but it depends on the boy as well", Tara said winking at her Bhabhi.

"Khurana came here with your marriage proposal", Her mother spoke entering the room. The land under her feet moved as she heard her mother's words. She looked at her Bhabhi for any signs of a joke.

"Mumma", she whispered as tears started forming in her eyes.

"They send the marriage proposal for their eldest son, Arjun", Her mother told as tears fell down her eyes.

"I don't want to marry anyone", she cried in her mother's arms.

"Baby, you know Kenit and Kinshuk. You know his family as well. They have a good family", Her mother told her.

"Bhabhi, I don't want to marry", Tara told her Bhabhi, Trisha who stared at Supriya asking her silently to say no to the proposal.

"You sure you don't want to marry", her mother asked as Tara nodded hiccuping softly.

Both the ladies left the room leaving Tara alone as the little girl tried to control her emotions which were all out of place. Just then her phone started ringing. She checked the number which was unknown to her but still chose to answer it.

"Hello", she responded. Her voice was still rough because of all crying.

"Baby, I don't like to hear your voice being that raspy", she heard from the other side making a frown as she sat properly on her bed.

"Excuse me", she asked puzzled by the strong voice and words.

"What is your decision for the marriage?", she heard and she realized who it was.

"Please Kenit's brother, I don't want to marry you", she said as he took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves.

"Tara baby, understand while I am speaking lovingly. Don't force me to show you my dark side", He spoke as Tara felt tears filling in her eyes.

"You are pressurizing me", she sobbed.

"Pressurising it is then. You know how much power do I have over you. And you are intelligent enough to think what I can do if you go on my wrong side", he stated as she cried.

"I don't want to marry now, please", she sobbed as he leaned back on his chair.

"Do as said", he ordered as she cried not ready to marry anybody.

"Do you like somebody else?", he asked as she sobbed softly.

"No. But I don't want to marry anyone, please. You can marry any girl you want just leave me alone", she tried to make him understand. Her voice was so calming like a melodious lullaby he could listen to his whole life.

"Stop comparing yourself with any girl, baby. You are my to-be-wife which makes you special", he said. She tried to make her point clear but it's like he was not ready to hear anything else.

She pleaded but he gave a cold shoulder to her.

Finally, she said yes to the marriage but her brother could clearly see the pain in his sister's eyes.

"You don't have to get pressurized by anyone", he spoke but she just shook her head already scared by Arjun's silent threats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
1.2M 29.6K 36
**This is an extremely dark romance** When Angel's dad passes, her mother meets a new man. Tragically for her, this new man has a step son...and he...
52.8K 1.3K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...
857K 43.9K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...