π™°πšπšŠπš›πšŠπš‘πš’πšŠ (stray kids...

By Plant_1122

ataraxia (N) A state of service calmness; calmness untroubled by mental or emotional disquiet Childhoods ar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Announcement!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

829 30 17
By Plant_1122

Y/ns pov
Walking into the cafe I hear someone calling my name, Jins arm is wrapped around me as normal. I look up and jisung is waving at me. Its my first day back after Being gone for a week so I am exhausted as hell.

Chan signals for us to sit next to him and I look up at Jin asking if it's okay. Jin is already looking down at me. "Yeah if you want to" Jin says nodding. I smile at him and we both walk over to the table. I sit next to chan and Jin sits next to me.

"You and Jin sure are touchy.. Are you two soulmates?" Changbin asks, his eyes bouncing from me to Jin.

Jin and I both laugh and shake our heads no "Nope, Namjoon is his soulmate. Jin and I are just very close. I like physical affection and he is one of the few people I'm comfortable with touching me" I explain shrugging.

I've only had 4 or 5 proper conversations with changbin but he seems really cool. He could snap me like a twig in a instant which kind of worries me but it's okay. He seems super sweet but we bit intimidating.

Jin's hand finds its way into mine and I smile at him. A lot of people thought I was Jin's soulmate or that I was dating him but we aren't. It would be.. Weird if we were dating. We are like family but not family.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" Minho asks sliding me the plate that was in front of him. Its not a brownie but it's chocolate cake.

No plans. Absolutely none. Jin and Namjoon have a date night and Tae decided to go to a sports game thing so im alone for the night.

I shake my head no "Nope. I'll probably just watch Netflix or something" I say shrugging

I really need to get more friends, my social life is complete shit. I hang out with th lovely couple and now occasionally my soulmates. That's so depressing.

"Changbins friend is throwing a party tonight. You are coming with us"Minho states pushing the cake closer to me once again.

Minho has a tendency to tell me what to do instead of asking me. I don't mind because I would have said no but still.

I give him a look and take a bite of the cake. I probably should be angry but I'm not. He was going to force me to come even if I did have plans so at least he gave me cake. Chocolate cake.

Jins phone goes off and when he checks it his face changes. "My soulmate is a dumbass.. I gotta go" he grumbles grabbing his bag. Jin isn't the type to get angry that quick that means Namjoon did something really fucking stupid.

Good luck to him

---

I never dress up, my normal outfit is a sweatshirt and jeans, the occasional sweater. I don't do 'big'. But I do have clothes to dress up with and look more my age. When Tae found out I was going to a party he freaked out and went directly to my closet saying "I'm not letting you go to a party and look bland as hell" so here I am.

He put me in an all a white long sleeved button up with a shirt over it, a pair of black jeans and a variety of accessories. Do I hate it? No. I'm just not used to looking okay-ish.

"If you come home looking like a mess I will personally hit you" Tae grumbles punching my shoulder.

Tae may only be 15 but he kinds scares me. He is strong as hell.

I've only ever been to 2 other parties and they were all with Namjoon, I got drunk and he brought me home. I've had alcohol on a variety of occasions, I just don't have a high tolerance.

There is a knock on the door and before I can stand up Tae is opening it. He let's out a disappointed sigh and turns towards me "it's your.. Friends" he says walking past me

Taes friends are supposed to pick him up soon so at least I don't have to worry about him trashing the house. Although I do have to worry about him drinking, doing drugs, doing something illegal. I probably shouldn't trust him as much as I do but honestly I know IF he does something,  he won't get caught by the police. He is a teenager, I won't expect any less.

I smile at Minho and turn towards Tae

"If you do something illegal don't get caught, no bringing anyone home and be home before I do. Got it?"

He snorts and nods. Probably not the best thing to say to him but im not his dad. Im his brother and honestly id rather be honest to him and myself.

"Have fun!" I yell and them close the door. I turn my attention back to Minho and changbin, saying a quick hello.

Changbin says hello back but Minho stays quiet, when I look at him he is staring at my outfit. Why is he looking at me like that? It's attractive but God. Im not sure if him looking at me like that is a good or bad thing..

Changbin clears his throat and Minho snaps out of his daze and smiles at me. "Sorry. Hello y/n, you look very.. Good tonight" he says looking away from me.

Is he okay?

----

The party scene is definitely not my thing. Changbin and Minho seems to enjoy it but the smell of sweat, alcohol, weed and throw up is not a great mix. Not my favorite.

I'm sitting on the counter drinking something, I'm not exactly sure what it is.

Randomly a guy jumps and sits on the counter right next to me. Jackson. I've only ever talked to him a few times but he is a pretty cool guy. He is high most of the time, including while at work and school. Namjoon is close friends with him

"You don't look like you are having fun" he utters smiling at me.

I snort and take another drink of whatever alcohol this is. I'm not. "This isn't exactly my scene. I came with my friends who are currently dancing over there" I say pointing at Minho and changbin.

He nods and takes my drink from my hand. Bro. I was drinking that.

"You look hot and you are sitting here staring at everyone else have fun. If you are going to drink at least drink something strong" he says scooting off of the counter.

He walks to the area with the alcohol and starts mixing a few drinks together. It wasn't exactly my plan to get drunk, just hang out and then leave when I decide that I'm bored of it.

I know I shouldn't drink something from someone I barely know but he knows how Jin and Namjoon are with me and if he did anything to me he would probably end up dead so I'm not that worried about it.

He walks back over to me and hands me the drink he just made. He signals for me to take a sip so I do. It's strong I'll give him that.

He smiles when he sees my reaction and sits back next to me.

We sit there just listening to the loud music playing until Jackson turns his body towards me. "What's your story?" he asks

"My story?" I question giving him a weird look.

He laughs and nods "Yes, your story. Your life, why you are here. Your story" he explains crossing his legs.

I don't think I've ever had someone ask me what my story is. Not even Jin has asked, he just learned it over time. Someone just plain out asking is new.

"Well I had sucky parents, left for college then met my best friends who you know, Saw my soulmates and they have no clue I'm their soulmate, my brother moved in with me and now I'm at a party drinking with you .So my life is pretty boring."

He stares at me for a moment before shaking his head and laughing.

"Right, sounds so boring" he jokes taking my cup from me. He takes a sip from my cup before handing it back to me. Not sanitary but I think the alcohol is kicking in because I don't care.

——

Jackson and I danced for a bit but now I'm sitting next to Minho and Changbin on a random couch. Honestly my mind is a bit fuzzy and I can't walk in a straight line. I'm thriving.

Changbin is more sober then Minho and I, he is watching both of us like a disappointed parent and I'm kind of loving it. His small scoffs whoever either of us say sometimes stupid are funny. I don't know why.

"Y/nie, have you ever thought about what it would be like to be our soulmate?" Minho asks slurring his words. For some reason he bursts out laughing and looks over at Changbin. Changbin shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

I am their soulmate. They have no idea. I could tell them. I burst out laughing. I enjoy being drunk, it's fun. I could tell them right now. I would probably regret it in the morning.

Changbin looks over at me and tilts his head "why are you laughing? Something to share?" He questions

I shake my head no and continue to laugh. Yes I do actually but if I tell you you will get upset and I don't want you to be upset. I want you to be happy, as happy as anyone possibly could be. All of them. That is one of the most important things for me. Them.

If I tell them will it make them happy? I genuinely have no idea how they would react. If I just blurted it out. They might hate me when I tell them. I don't want them to hate me. Is me waiting going to make them hate me? I would be angry if I was them..

I look back at them and they both are talking. Well Minho is attempting to conversate and changbin is just staring at him trying not to laugh.

Before I realize what I'm doing, I blurt it out. "I'm your last soulmate. I'm sorry"

Fuck
____________________________________
Word count: 1753
I didn't think I would reveal it like this but here we are. What do you guys think? Good or bad? How do you think the next chapters are going to be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.3K 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
4.1K 85 18
"A MAFIA?!?! Oh c'mon, Felix used to cry with you when you had period cramps!" . . As you're about to exit the jewelry store you just entered, a grou...
165K 5K 31
I screwed up. I mean, really screwed up. I don't remember a time where I haven't screwed up, but this feels like I've gone past the point of no retur...
2.4K 133 28
"π™Άπ™Έπš…π™΄ π™Όπšˆ π™±πšπ™° 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺, πšˆπ™Ύπš„ πšƒπš†π™Ύ 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙷 𝙳𝙸𝙲𝙺 π™·π™°πš…π™Έπ™½π™Ά π™Ώπ™Ύπšπ™²πš„π™Ώπ™Έπ™½π™΄!!" Y/N L/N's life has never been one to describe as '...