Random Marriage II

By taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... More

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

136

341 24 2
By taeyeon_mystar

Han Xiuche was acting brazenly, Ma Weiwei was acting arrogantly and the industry was acting outrageously because no one knew that Tiffany had already returned to Seoul.

Meanwhile, as soon as she arrived back in Seoul, Tiffany went to pick up her two sons.

The next day, she gave Seohyun a phone call and plans to meet up with her after Sunny returned. However, Seohyun told her that she had lost contact with Sunny.

Tiffany immediately gave Sooyoung a phone call. In response, Sooyoung tried to contact Sunny and S.A.J. straight away. But, on the other end of the phone, S.A.J.'s members were under Han Xiuche's control and couldn't say anything except that everything was fine.

Sooyoung felt something wasn't right, so he personally visited Hyatt Regency, "Madam, I think I should go look for Sunny, she's never turned off her phone for no reason."

Tiffany thought for a few seconds and nodded her head, "Go ahead."

"When you weren't around, rumors about you floated around the industry for a long time. Because of this, Sunny suffered a lot. To prove herself, she put in all her effort to form S.A.J.. She wasn't aiming to prove her abilities, she was aiming to prove that Superstar Media remained the same even without you around," Sooyoung explained. He then added before he left, "So, Madam, Sunny has really given her all for you."

"I know," Tiffany nodded. She had always been aware of Sunny's loyalty to her friends.

Sooyoung was quick at finding people, but Han Xiuche was even quicker at transferring his shares.

In the blink of an eye, Ma Weiwei became the new boss of Superstar Media with the most shares in her hands.

Soon, Ma Weiwei arrived at Superstar Media's office with legal documentation of her ownership...

When Sunny's secretary first saw Ma Weiwei, she knew who she was, but she had to keep her professionalism even though she disliked her. So, she asked with a smile, "May I ask what Miss Ma is here for?"

Ma Weiwei flinged the documents at the secretary and threw open Sunny's office door, "I am the new boss of Superstar Media..."

The secretary was a little surprised, not quite understanding​ what was happening.

"This..."

"Director Sunny has already transferred her shares to me. If you don't believe me, you can have a look for yourself." After speaking, Ma Weiwei walked over to Sunny's office chair and sat down.

The secretary immediately opened the document folder and looked at the documents inside. After confirming that Ma Weiwei was telling the truth, she immediately gave Seohyun a phone call, "Director Lim, something's gone wrong, can you drop by the office right now?"

On the other end of the phone, Seohyun was trying to support her protruding belly. As soon as she heard that something was wrong with Superstar Media, she immediately replied, "I'll be there in half an hour."

"There's no point calling anyone. Even if Tiffany's standing in front of me right now, she's still not the boss of Superstar Media," Ma Weiwei laughed. "But, I guess it's only right for me to meet the other shareholders as well as the other artists. Help me call Luo Yinghong and everyone else while you're at it."

The secretary was obviously against what was happening as she boiled in anger and disbelief.

How did the agency suddenly end up in the hands of Ma Weiwei?

What about Sunny?

Why did she transfer her shares to Ma Weiwei?

Why Ma Weiwei of all people?

Ma Weiwei deliberately flaunted her power at Superstar Media, but she had no idea that Tiffany had already returned to Seoul.

Seohyun was pregnant and Yoong was in the middle of a mission. If Tiffany wasn't around, the Li Family would never allow Seohyun to visit Superstar Media on her own.

So, Seohyun gave Tiffany a phone call, "Fany unnie, Superstar Media is in trouble."

Tiffany furrowed her brows and immediately drove straight over to the Lim Family Home to pick up Seohyun. She then stormed up to Superstar Media with bodyguards arranged by Taeyeon.

Luo Yinghong arrived one step ahead of them and figured out what was happening after she saw Ma Weiwei sitting in Sunny's seat.

"As expected, your relationship with Han Xiuche isn't simple."

"Since you expected something earlier, why didn't you stop this from happening?" Ma Weiwei asked as she raised an eyebrow. "Is it because Sunny didn't believe your words? Look at yourself, you're already a 40-something-year-old hag, yet you're still trying to flaunt yourself. What an embarrassment. What woman would expect their career to go through a second high?"

"You have a son, yet you're not keeping your eye on him. You are a complete offence to public decency. That's why, as the boss of Superstar Media, the first thing I'm doing is placing a ban on you."

Luo Yinghong laughed in ridicule as she looked at Ma Weiwei, not taking her words to heart, "No matter how badly I offend public decency, I'm still better than a cheap replica. Do you actually think you are in control now?"

"Yes, you can ban me, but I am also allowed to sue you..."

"You can sue me all you like. After all, I don't care about Superstar Media's reputation. You can do whatever you want," Ma Weiwei shrugged. "As soon as the media find out that I've become the new boss of Superstar Media, I will already achieve my motive. Think about it, if I replace Tiffany inside the business that she started, how big the news would be."

Luo Yinghong could only glare at the face that resembled Tiffany while Ma Weiwei achieved her evil plan.

The two women had 80% similarity, but Luo Yinghong knew that no matter how similar to Tiffany Ma Weiwei looked, she would never become mainstream.

Soon, footsteps resounded from outside Superstar Media. Ma Weiwei originally thought it was the pregnant Seohyun and looked forward to insulting her. But, instead, Tiffany was seen dressed in a little white suit, leading four bodyguards behind her.

"Tiffany, you're back," Luo Yinghong was obviously excited to see Tiffany.

"Hong unnie, I've heard your entire conversation. Don't worry, no one would dare to ban you."

Ma Weiwei immediately stood up from Sunny's seat. This was the first time she had seen Tiffany in real life.

Luo Yinghong nodded her head and moved aside to clear some space so Tiffany could release her full potential.

Afterwards, Tiffany looked Ma Weiwei up and down and said, "Your face does look slightly similar to mine, but your height is too far off. I suggest you do some stretches..."

In front of the real thing, Ma Weiwei lost all confidence; she felt like she had been put to shame. Because, Tiffany was perfect in every aspect. This was the face of a confident woman; the body of a supermodel; the presence of Superstar Media's boss.

Ma Weiwei, on the other hand...

...could barely qualify as Tiffany's shadow.

"Fany unnie, Ma Weiwei claims that she is the new boss of Superstar Media," Sunny's secretary said as she handed Tiffany the documents in her hands.

Tiffany casually flipped open the documents and saw the agreement for the transfer of shares. She then placed the documents on the table and glared at Ma Weiwei, "Firstly, tell me where Sunny is."

Ma Weiwei looked away and didn't say a word...

Of course, Tiffany wasn't angry. She simply said to her bodyguards, "Before we figure out what's going on here, don't let Miss Ma leave this building. If she goes missing, I will hold you liable."

"This is illegal detainment!" Ma Weiwei argued.

However, she was quickly frightened into retreat by Tiffany's sharp glare.

"When you have the ability to get out of here, you can go ahead and tell everyone that I held you here against your will...As a cheap replica, you should have known you'd be dealt with sooner or later..."

Tiffany's presence was too overbearing. So much so that Ma Weiwei was too afraid to even look her in the eyes.

But, Tiffany couldn't be bothered wasting time on Ma Weiwei. So, she immediately retreated with Superstar Media's people and launched an investigation on the incident between Sunny and Superstar Media.

Afterwards, Tiffany contacted Sooyoung. At this time, Sooyoung had just arrived in City Z, where, to his surprise, he ran into Han Xiuche when he went to visit the set of the show that S.A.J. were filming.

"Where's Sunny?"

"Sunny said she had something urgent to deal with, so she returned to Seoul. Didn't you see her?" Han Xiuche asked as he acted innocent.

Sooyoung had already heard about what happened with Ma Weiwei, so he immediately grabbed onto Han Xiuche's shirt and said, "If Sunny is missing even a hair on her body, both you and your brother will have your bones shattered!"

Han Xiuche freed himself from Sooyoung's grasp and sneered, "What use do you have when you can't even keep an eye on your own woman?"

Sooyoung couldn't be bothered wasting his breath on Han Xiuche. His main priority was to find Sunny. So, he traced the information given to him by the hotel and eventually found Sunny's new location.

It was rare for Sunny to get drunk and to ignore the world by locking herself in her room.

Sooyoung had to reveal his identity and warn the hotel that his wife was committing suicide before they opened Sunny's room door in fear of being held liable.

As soon as he smelled the stench of alcohol, Sooyoung carried Sunny off the bed and placed her into the bathtub. He then turned on the shower to wake her up.

It took a while, but Sunny finally came to her senses. As soon as she saw Sooyoung, she asked, "Why are you here?"

"Your phone was turned off and I couldn't contact you!" Sooyoung said coldly before he lifted her out of the bathtub and wrapped her tightly in a towel. "Don't you remember what I told you just before you left Korea?"

"Since you're here, you must know what happened," Sunny turned and looked at Sooyoung. "I was useless. I couldn't protect Superstar Media."

"Even if you couldn't protect it, you should have come home straight home. What's the point of wallowing alone in your failures?" Sooyoung asked.

"Are you angry?"

"What do you think?" Sooyoung asked. "I sometimes question whether I'm your husband. I'm never the first person you contact, no matter how big of a problem you encounter. You'd rather drink until you die than to say a single word to me."

Sunny lowered her head, unable to rebuke, "Don't lecture me so quickly. I'm still trying to figure out where I went wrong."

"Do you know why Han Xiuche targeted Superstar Media?"

"Tiffany offended him, so he took his anger out on me..."

"So? Are you trying to blame the Madam?" Sooyoung asked.

"..."

"The Madam has returned..."

"She's back?"

"Otherwise, how would I have found you so easily? Han Xiuche has given his shares to Ma Weiwei and Ma Weiwei turned up at Superstar Media to flaunt her power without knowing of the Madam's return. The Madam has now detained her and everyone is worrying about you!" Sooyoung took a deep breath after he finished talking before he dug out some clean clothes for Sunny to change into.

Sunny remained quiet like an obedient little wife.

She could tell that Sooyoung was truly angered.

She had been inconsiderate and unrestrained. But, at that time, she was so upset that she didn't think straight...

After finding Sunny, Sooyoung immediately gave Tiffany a phone call, "Madam, I found her. I'll bring her back right now..."

"Don't blame her too much, she's your wife, you should understand her better than anyone," Tiffany reminded.

"I know what to do, Madam."

After hearing the conversation between the two, Sunny felt even worse than before. She had no idea that she had caused such a mess and whether she could retrieve Superstar Media. She felt she had truly disappointed Tiffany.

Sooyoung could tell that she was upset, so he did not blame her anymore. As he drove, he said to her, "I didn't get angry at you because of Superstar Media. I was simply worried about you."

"I know..."

Soon, Sooyoung returned to Hyatt Regency with Sunny.

However, having to suddenly come face to face with Tiffany made Sunny a little nervous...

"Go ahead."

Sooyoung led Sunny into Hyatt Regency while Tiffany was reading a contract. It was the contract set out by Crown Empire during the initial setup of Superstar Media.

As soon as she saw Sunny return, Tiffany stared straight at her and asked, "Why didn't you call me as soon as something went wrong?"

Sunny felt a little guilty, but she didn't like to keep things to herself, so after a short silence, she replied, "Because Han Xiuche said he planned all this due to his hatred for you. I thought you guys had a deep grudge...I thought..."

"I don't even know him," Tiffany cut in. "If I was to say that I only saw him a few times around the college in England, would you believe me?"

"Of course I believe you," Sunny replied. "I will always believe you. It's just..."

"There's no need to explain anything, I understand," Tiffany stopped Sunny from speaking any further as she looked into her eyes, 

"While waiting for you, I've already done some research on Han Xiuche. He was brought up by his brother with a lack of motherly love. From his works, it's clear to see that he has a desperate yearning for love, but he's too arrogant; he does not acknowledge any women and does not think much of then."

"It seems, I may have angered him during our encounter, so, I do hold some accountability."

"But, Superstar Media is already in the hands of Ma Weiwei..."

As soon as Sunny said these words, Tiffany lifted the contract in her hand with a slight smile, "Not necessarily."

"But, the media has already been notified about this and they will definitely create a huge commotion about it..."

"But, haven't I returned?" Tiffany said to Seohyun. She then said to everyone, "Just because I was gone for a few months, am I no longer me?"

"When have I ever made a loss like this? If Ma Weiwei wants to be like me, then go ahead..."

"I will definitely give an explanation to all of you, especially regarding Han Xiuche. Just wait for a good show."

For some reason, as they listened to Tiffany's words and looked at the gaze in her eyes, Sunny and Seohyun felt that Tiffany had become a lot more confident.

"I will put Superstar Media back into your hands unscathed. As for S.A.J., I will send them directly to the police station. Sunny, I understand that you put a lot of effort into this group, but if we don't deal with artists that have an indecent history in a timely manner, they will eventually drag you down with them. I won't let you receive a black mark against your name. It won't help you in fostering other artists."

Sunny nodded her head after hearing this, "I understand. Do what you need to do..."

"Go home and get some rest...Sooyoung must have been worried sick. You should go home and comfort him."

"That Han Xiuche is crazy," Seohyun said after Sunny left, "I feel embarrassed for his one-sided imagination."

"There's nothing I can do about it. What can I do about coming across someone like that?" Tiffany asked. "He sure has his methods to be able to make Superstar Media into such a dirty place while I was gone. Reality has proven that I made the right decision to ignore him. It's just, I feel bad that Sunny was targeted for so long."

"In that case, what do you plan to do from now on?"

"Sunny wasted so much energy on training S.A.J., but what happened in the end? For their own benefit, these four simply watched as Sunny was being bullied. In my eyes, they aren't human at all. That's why...before I deal with Han Xiuche, I will first deal with them."

"The entertainment industry has never been lacking in good looking people."

"Nor ungrateful wenches!"

"Since Han Xiuche used these people to threaten Sunny, then...I need to use them to show him how wrong he was."

After giving birth to Seulgi, Tiffany's body finally returned to how it once was. On top of that, she seemed to have even more energy than before.

"You're still pregnant, so you should keep yourself out of this...If anything happens to you, Auntie Lim is going to nag me about it."

Seohyun nodded her head. When it came to Han Xiuche and the 'cowardly' group, she knew that getting involved with them posed no benefit to her.

"In that case, be careful. Make sure the bodyguards are always with you so we don't have to worry..." Seohyun reminded.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" Tiffany laughed. "It seems, I will need to pay City Z a visit."

What was she going there for? Of course she was going there to make the group of four disappear from sight.

How dare they bully Sunny? Did they think that Superstar Media had no backup?

...

Through various sources, Han Xiuche quickly discovered that his secret collusion with Ma Weiwei had been exposed. But...he knew it would happen sooner or later. So, he didn't mind that Superstar Media knew about it. After all, Superstar Media no longer belonged to Sunny anyway.

But, he would have never expected that Tiffany had already returned to Seoul!

Nor would he have predicted that Tiffany would personally arrive at City Z!

Han Xiuche tried to give Ma Weiwei a phone call, but Ma Weiwei was being detained and her phone had run out of battery a long time ago.

So, he decided that after S.A.J. finished filming, he would take them back to Seoul with him. After all...he had promised Sunny that he wouldn't act recklessly with Superstar Media.

But, at this time, Tiffany was already driving to the set.

And, she had already made an appointment to see the producer.

Although the producer was shocked by Tiffany's sudden appearance, she was still Tiffany...

No matter how many rumors she had, as long as she was Taeyeon's wife, she always had a sense of intimidation. Especially since her presence had always been powerful to begin with.

However, Tiffany did not let anyone know what she had planned. She simply met with the producer and head director on her own.

When the two saw Tiffany, their eyes almost popped out of their sockets. After all, there were rumors that Tiffany was 'running errands' in the US. Why was she suddenly in City Z?

"I'm sorry, President Wang and Director Feng for wanting to see you at such late notice. There's something I would like to give you a heads up about."

"Miss hwang...please go ahead."

"A problem has occurred with the group that Sunny brought to you. To reduce your loss, I will provide you with compensation to cancel their contract. But, I hope you can personally kick them off your show."

"Miss hwang, I don't quite understand..."

Since Sunny brought them to the show and they belonged to Superstar Media, why would Tiffany suddenly request this?

"Let me be honest with you, the four of them were caught taking drugs! Do you want to deal with this matter in the open or ask them to leave quietly?" Tiffany asked. "Do you want to maintain a good reputation, or do you want to be dragged down along with them?"

"But, aren't they Superstar Media's..."

At this point, Tiffany shook her head and began to explain everything that happened with Sunny. Especially the part about Han Xiuche's scheme, "Previously, I was overseas and couldn't avoid a problem like this. So, I've personally come here to show you my sincerity. Hopefully, I can fix the problem before it's too late."

After the two heard Tiffany's explanation, they were so shocked that they broke out in cold sweats. Although they were already familiar with schemes in the industry, to actually encounter it and almost be dragged down by it, naturally made them scared.

"Since the matter is so complex, we, of course, want to stay out of it. Besides, the request that Miss hwang made isn't difficult to do. We can simply edit out their scenes. Since they are new to the industry, they didn't get much screentime anyway," the director said. "Lucky you were righteous enough to give us a heads up...Otherwise, the repercussions would have been too hard to handle."

"We are all just trying to make a living in the entertainment industry. Of course it's best if we can help each other," Tiffany replied with a smile.

"Since that's the case, please let us know if you need anything from us. We will definitely try our best to help you."

Tiffany looked at the two and smiled. Obviously, she already had something in mind...

The producer and director naturally understood her intent: she simply wanted to get revenge for Sunny.

So, she requested they not let Han Xiuche know about their meeting...

Some shows weren't in a rush to be played.

"Don't worry, since you've been so thoughtful, we have no reason to turn down your request."

Tiffany had indeed helped them avoid a huge loss. If the group of four were exposed, the show would have definitely been affected. Since Tiffany offered to make a sacrifice to help them, there was no reason they wouldn't cooperate with her.

"In that case, let me thank you in advance," Tiffany toasted the two with a cup of tea in place of wine.

After Tiffany left, the director said to the producer, "I finally understand why people say that Tiffany is a vengeful person."

"Plus, I never believed that Tiffany was defeated over a small incident online. You saw it for yourself, the way that she strategizes in secret. How dare they say that she's a thing of the past? I would never believe it!"

"Either way, we need to do this favor no matter what. The least we can do is to not offend her. Otherwise, we'd be dead before we know it."

After finishing their discussion, the two returned to the set.

But, when the director looked at S.A.J., they now looked like a bunch of poisonous scum on society!

So, even if Tiffany was being too harsh on them, they deserved it!

After a short pause, the producer looked at the director and gestured for him to make a move. In the end, the director had no choice but to approach the four, "The four of you, come with me!"

The group members quickly looked at each other nervously before they followed the director to the nearby forest.

"Director, did we do something wrong?"

"Yes, please tell us. We can change..."

"Change?" the director sneered before he asked, "I have no faith that you can do that. I simply want to ask where Sunny is."

"Well..." the members looked at each other, not knowing how to respond.

"You didn't even show any mercy to Sunny who created you. For the sake of your own benefit, you watched as she was hurt. Was it worth it?" the director asked as he looked at the four. "I've already heard about the shameful things you've done. The four of you don't need to stay around for the rest of filming. You can all return to where you came from."

As soon as the members heard this, they were shocked as they immediately tried to explain themselves, "Director, have you misunderstood something?"

"Misunderstood?" the director laughed. "Must I go into detail about what you did on the hotel rooftop?"

The four members froze...

"I'm letting you keep your pride by telling you to leave!" the director humphed. "Youngsters should maintain their bottom line. Even if you took drugs, you could have still been saved by showing some gratefulness, but..."

"...you guys chose to be ungrateful because of greed. I can't believe the four of you betrayed Sunny just so you could stay on the show!"

"And I can't believe Sunny actually tried to protect a bunch of ungrateful wenches!"

"My show has no place for you. Get lost!"

After speaking, the director turned to leave, but one of the members quickly grabbed onto his sleeve, "Director, we can't leave. If we leave, then everything we filmed, will go to waste."

"Waste? Haha, you guys think too highly of yourselves. Because of Sunny, we slotted in scenes of you, here and there. But now, all we have to do is remove those scenes." After speaking, the director freed himself from the member's grip and returned to the set.

Meanwhile, the defeated group had no choice but to leave with their heads down!

Han Xiuche quickly heard about what happened. When he saw the group packing their things, he immediately asked, "What happened? Did you guys cause trouble when I took my eyes off you?"

"We're not sure what happened. The director somehow found out about us...so..."

"Let me go talk to the director," Han Xiuche immediately turned around. However, he was quickly stopped by the members.

"Forget it. If the matter gets blown up, it won't be of benefit to us. Besides, did you really not know about our secret...or did you purposely use it to hurt Sunny?"

The four members weren't stupid. Sunny had been forced to leave and their secret had been exposed. No matter how they thought about it, it seemed as though Han Xiuche was involved.

"By the way, why did Sunny give her shares to you? What happened between the two of you? Also, did you deliberately expose our secret?""

The members were suspicious of the fact that Han Xiuche had suddenly been put in charge of Superstar Media, "Previously, you simply told us that Sunny was tired and left us for you to manage. We thought Sunny disliked us and didn't want to see us, but, according to the director, that doesn't seem to be the case."

Although these questions made Han Xiuche nervous, his expression remained calm.

"You guys must have misunderstood...Sunny is honestly just tired. That's all."

The members wanted to ask further, but Han Xiuche quickly stopped them, "You guys will understand everything later. Let me first speak to the director about why he's sending you away."

At that moment, the members didn't have any faith in Han Xiuche. Unfortunately, they were at his mercy, so they could only wait to see how he'd handle things.

Han Xiuche couldn't understand the director's decision.

Within the industry, plenty of artists did things because they couldn't withstand their loneliness. He was sure that the director had seen more than he had. But, those things had always been the private lives of artists. As long as it didn't affect the show, directors generally turned a blind eye to stuff like that. But, why was S.A.J. treated differently?

Hadn't he provided enough benefits?

Because of this, Han Xiuche went to look for the director.

"Director Feng, can I have a few minutes of your time?"

Director Feng was in the middle of mapping out positions. As soon as he saw Han Xiuche, he was reminded of Tiffany's plan. So, he nodded his head.

The two men retreated to a quiet place for a chat and Han Xiuche immediately questioned politely, "I wonder how my artists have upset you. If you tell me what they've done, I can go teach them a lesson."

The director laughed and said beside Han Xiuche's ear, "Mr. Han must know that they have a bad history behind them, right?"

"Director..."

"Don't say anything. These four can't stay here. You can take them wherever you want," the director said firmly. "The crew will make an announcement soon, so be prepared."

"Director Feng..."

"I'm very busy. I hope we can work together again in the future."

After speaking, the director disappeared from Han Xiuche's sight. However, the director's decisiveness made Han Xiuche suspect that the director had been influenced by someone. Otherwise, why would he be so firm and unwavering.

But...

...who could it be?

It couldn't have been Sunny, Sunny wasn't that capable.

After careful thought, Han Xiuche still couldn't figure out the answer. Soon after, the show released an official statement that they were canceling S.A.J.'s appearance on the show due to moral grounds, and after further investigations, have decided to blacklist the group entirely.

After this, Han Xiuche was even more certain that someone was playing tricks behind-the-scenes.

Especially since the four were stopped by the police as they were leaving their hotel.

"Someone has reported that the guests in room 2022 and 2023 were caught using illegal substances​. After speaking to the hotel staff, this incident has been confirmed, so we would like to ask the four of you to come with us."

Han Xiuche couldn't believe that he'd end up standing there helpless as the four were taken to the police station for drug tests.

And, as the 'new bosses' of Superstar Media, he and Ma Weiwei were asked to cooperate with the investigation!

Han Xiuche followed behind as the four were taken out of the hotel and led into a police car. At this time, he noticed a familiar figure board a black Rolls Royce.

Tiffany!

That's right, it was Tiffany!

"Tiffany...Tiffany!"

But, even though Tiffany heard his cries, she had no intention of looking at him. To her, what was Han Xiuche? Trash like him was to be disposed of...not to be given any attention!

Of course, now that she was back in Seoul, she was ready to put on a spectacular battle .

So, what was the rush?

This explained it all: Tiffany had returned. That was why so much had happened. Indeed, the ex-boss of Superstar Media wasn't one to provoke.

Han Xiuche simply never imagined that Tiffany would act so quickly.

Was it because she had Crown Empire to back her up? She wasn't this capable when she was in foreign territory in England.

Han Xiuche had never seen a more fake and arrogant woman in his life.

Soon thereafter, Han Xiuche tried to contact Ma Weiwei again, but he still heard nothing from her.

It appeared, this had something to do with Tiffany's return.

Since that was the case, there was no point waiting around. He would have to return to Seoul first...

...

It had already been one day and night since Ma Weiwei was first locked up inside Superstar Media's office.

Her phone didn't work and she couldn't contact the outside world. By this time, her agency was probably panicking. So, Ma Weiwei tried to negotiate with the bodyguards, "You can't keep me locked up here. Aren't you afraid that my agency will call the police?"

Actually, Tiffany had already told the bodyguards, "If Ma Weiwei wants to go, you can let her go."

"But, Madam, if she gets out and calls the police, what should we do?"

"Let's see if she has the energy to do that," Tiffany replied.

S.A.J.'s incident had already started circulating at this point. Although, news that Ma Weiwei had become the boss of Superstar Media was already exposed long ago, the response to the earlier news was still stronger than the new one. No, to be exact, it was a simultaneous bomb.

Since Ma Weiwei wanted to be the boss of Superstar Media, then she could have that role.

However, Tiffany also told the bodyguards that if Ma Weiwei didn't personally ask to be released, they shouldn't bring it up themselves.

So, as soon as Ma Weiwei asked to leave, the bodyguards replied, "You may leave."

Ma Weiwei looked at the bodyguards in surprise, she obviously didn't believe that Tiffany would let her off so easily. But, the truth was, Tiffany indeed had no traps set up for her. However, as soon as Ma Weiwei reached downstairs and stepped out of the building, she was immediately surrounded by reporters.

-"Ma Weiwei, how did you become the new boss of Superstar Media?"

-"Ma Weiwei, S.A.J. is being detained by the police. As the new boss of Superstar Media, how do you feel about this?"

-"Ma Weiwei..."

Ma Weiwei's face turned pale in shock as she retreated into the building. She knew things wouldn't be so simple when Tiffany let her go. Now that she thought about it, that was indeed the case...

After catching the elevator back up to Superstar Media, Ma Weiwei immediately charged her phone and called Han Xiuche, "What happened?"

"Where are you?" Han Xiuche asked.

"I'm surrounded by reporters. I can't leave Superstar Media," Ma Weiwei replied angrily. "What have you done? I only just took control of Superstar Media. Why have S.A.J.'s members been detained?"

"Wait for me, I'll come and get you," Han Xiuche instructed over the phone. "Don't speak recklessly and don't go anywhere."

Where else could Ma Weiwei go? All she could do was call her agency and tell them not to worry about her.

However, her agency was also suspicious as to how she suddenly seized control of Superstar Media.

If not for S.A.J., what a great story it would have made.

What a shame...

Now, not only had Ma Weiwei not gained anything, she even had to cooperate with the police because of the group of four. Worst of all, more news was likely to arise from the incident.

Like that, news began to spread...

No one knew what happened to Superstar Media. All they knew was, the group trained by Sunny was suddenly taken to the police station because they were caught taking drugs. But, how did the boss of Superstar Media suddenly become Ma Weiwei?

Would Sunny come out to give an explanation? This was the question on the media's mind. Especially since Superstar Media was given to the cheap replica, Ma Weiwei, of all people.

Did Sunny not know the correlation between Ma Weiwei and Tiffany?

The internet was in a mess. Mainly because everything happened too suddenly, causing the nosy observers to be dumbfounded.

But, the most attention-grabbing thing was still Tiffany.

Was both Tiffany and the business she created disappearing out of nowhere?

_"This entire incident is filled with questionable points. I'm not taking sides until we receive more inside information."

_"It feels like another big show is on its way. I hope it doesn't disappoint!"

_"Can't the media be more positive? They keep arguing everyday and tearing other people apart!"

_"It's not right for the commenter above to say that. Without these arguments, wouldn't life be really boring?"

After looking at the comments online, Tiffany closed her laptop.

She had already turned the tables. Han Xiuche was out in the open, while she still lurked in the shadows. No one knew how Superstar Media operated better than she did, yet Han Xiuche dared to steal it off Sunny's hands. Did he really think that there was no one else in Superstar Media to stop him?

"S.A.J. was created by Sunny, what if the police call for Sunny as well?" Seohyun asked as she sat worriedly beside Tiffany.

"Don't forget who introduced these four to Sunny..."

"The relationship between Han Xiuche and Ma Weiwei alone is enough to give the audience a good show. Did you think they would still care if Sunny was in the know or not?"

"I've already asked someone to spread news about the two. They will now have to wait for trouble to find them."

Tiffany sat on the sofa, not intending to sacrifice a single pawn. After the two was finished with their act, she would step out to clarify everything about Superstar Media's ownership.

As a result, the industry soon started spreading rumors about Han Xiuche and Ma Weiwei.

_"Have you guys heard that the members in S.A.J. are university juniors of Han Xiuche? He deliberately introduced them to Sunny and set up a scheme to reveal their problems after Sunny exhausted her efforts training them..."

_"He then blackmailed Sunny into giving up on Superstar Media or he'd expose the matter to the public!"

_"As for how Ma Weiwei became the new boss of Superstar Media, I'm sure the answer is obvious. She must be in a secret relationship with Han Xiuche."

_"If we look at it from another perspective, the reason why Han Xiuche was so determined to go against Superstar Media must have been because Ma Weiwei was a replica of Tiffany."

_"Han Xiuche and Ma Weiwei must have schemed against Superstar Media from the start!"

_"I know, right? A jerk and a sl*t make the perfect team."

These were the results gathered from online speculation. But, why was it so close to the truth?

Because Tiffany leaked some information...

_"A despicable person deserves to be punished. Supposedly, the members of S.A.J. were caught taking drugs during filming, that's why their contracts were canceled."

_"In that case, the crew of that show has a high moral standing!"

_"But, was Sunny aware of their drug-taking habits​ all along?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 12.5K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...
31.2K 1.3K 37
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
38.6K 1.3K 33
Part 2 of The Best Thing I Ever have Marriage starts with love, happiness, sweetness, lustfulness and lots of positive things of each other.... until...
99K 4.3K 109
She's making me think of her in a kind of way i haven't thought for any woman before, and i know she's not good for me, niether I'm good for her, and...