MEN

By Milanyon

In the world of MEN, the MEN are going about their lives in their own ways. All of them share a sentence stru... More

Chapter 1: Idiot-Man
Chapter 2: Smart-man
Chapter 3: Basic-man
Chapter 4: Holiday Party-man
Chapter 5: Clique-man
Chapter 7: Rise of the non-men
Chapter 8: Hero-men
Chapter 9: Power-men
Chapter 10: Not alone-man
Chapter 11: Narrator-men
Chapter 12: Monster-man
Chapter 13: Doubt-men
Chapter 14: Main-Character-man
Chapter 15: Trapped-man
Chapter 16: Journey-man to the West-man
Chapter 17: Sandwich-man
Chapter 18: Side character-men
Chapter 19: The Cousin-men
Chapter 20: Boss Monster-man
Chapter 21: The True Narrator-man
Chapter 22: Trash-man
Chapter 23: Missing-man
Chapter 24: Parent-men
Chapter 25: Radioactive-man
Chapter 26: Costume-man
Chapter 27: Reunion-man
Chapter 28: Resolution-man
Chapter 29: Redemption-man
Chapter 30: Revelation-man
Chapter 31: Reincarnation-man
Chapter 32: Awoken-man
Chapter 33: Wounded-man
Chapter 34: Healing-man
Chapter 35: Pickle-man
Chapter 36: Rage-man
Chapter 37: Past-man
Chapter 38: Men-man
Chapter 39: Devil-man
Chapter 40: Big brain-man
Chapter 41: Guilt-man
Chapter 42: Sun
Chapter 43: Falling
Chapter 44: Atonement
Chapter 45: Idiot
Chapter 46: Purgatory
Chapter 47: The End?

Chapter 6: Couple-man

21 3 0
By Milanyon

It an couple-man.

They didn't look like one on the outside, but they were.

They didn't hold hand-men in public-man, they didn't talk-man in public-man, they didn't even look into each others' eye-men in public-man, but they were an couple-man.

In private, hidden from smart-man's parent-men, there they were affirming their feeling-men on a soft platform, normally used for sleeping, but not this time.

Somehow no one in the house-man noticed them, not even them going in and out of the house.

Smart-man was a master-man at stealth, though clique-man was not so graceful in her movements.

A few times smart-man literally carried-man her cause her step-men were so heavy-man and loud-man, despite her much smaller frame-man.

It was all about the technique, and she was lacking.

He made that clear-man to her.

Every time he tried to explain where she was lacking, hoping it would improve both of their life-men, she started to cry-man and lock herself in the bathroom-man, in his own house-man.

How was he supposed to go to the toilet-man when the need would inevitably arise-man?

He waited for hour-men until she finally decided to come back out, acting as if nothing-man had happened.

Smart-man figured that maybe instead of explaining, he would just show her how to do certain thing-men.

He told her to copy his movement-men while he was doing something.

"No, not like that."

When he tried to correct her form-man to hopefully make her learn how to sneak properly without making a sound, just after he put a little force in his touch she started to cry-man and lock herself in the bathroom-man, in his own house-man.

"Da fuq"
He said but she couldn't hear-man him.

He grew tired of her constant whining-man so he decided to push her against a wall, to show his dissatisfaction.

This only hurt her and she started to cry-man and lock herself in the bathroom-man, in his own house-man, again.

He felt bad-man because of that, and decided not to try to teach her anything anymore ever-man.

Every time they got into an argument-man because of something retarded-man, that he honestly failed to comprehend how there even was a problem, he didn't fight-man back when she lashed out on him.

He saw it as her getting back at him for pushing her that one time.

One time she somehow got so angry-man for some unknown reason-man that she wanted to throw-man dangerous object-men at him for some reason-man.

This was something he couldn't accept-man. Those were his property-men and he wouldn't let her throw-man them around the room, so he rushed at her and tried to hold her down, repeatedly telling her to calm-man down.

A few times she said that she was calm-man but just by the tone of her voice-man, he could tell that she was just acting-man.

She still tried to resist, and since she had a dangerous object in her hand-man that she could use to stab him with, he put all his strength into immobilizing-man her with his whole body-man.

He felt her body-man push air-men out and take it in. The motions of breathing-man.

In a moment-man at which she was breathing-man in, he acted fast and quickly disarmed her and took hold of the weird sharp thing-man.

Now she didn't have anything to use against him anymore, so he let her go of his grip-man.

He was still wary-man of her just punching-man or kicking-man back at him, since that was also something-man that happened a few times but he didn't acknowledge those actions to be very harmful-man to him until now because he didn't think it was that serious-man.

But little occurrence of her threatening to use this weird object-man thing-man made him realize that he couldn't go easy on her or she would seriously injure-man him in the future.

And this started the cold war between the couple-man.

He told her he wouldn't hold her down like that again, if she wouldn't threaten to throw thing-men around anymore.

Somehow she still got angry-man at something-man and kicked-man an open water bottle-man into his face, which just made him wet-man.

He saw this action of her coming, but he decided to let it happen, since it was his idea-man of her getting back at him for holding her down like that.

After a relapse of threatening to throw-man something, he held her down once more, but far softer-man this time-man.

She struggled with all her might, but he feared that she would hate him if he held her any harder, so he decided to just roll-man with it.

The moment she broke out of his grasp-man he quickly jumped a meter-man away from her.

She seemed exhausted and didn't feel like throwing the thing anymore.

After that, they still slept next to each other, trying to affirm the little love they still had inside each other.

Though he felt the spark-man vanishing from within her, he decided to ignore it.

"How about we go out tomorrow. There are some things I wanna show you."
The smart-man tried to fix-man all the problem-men they had with one little expedition-man.

She agreed.

Next day, they went outside, without any man noticing, because he still kept the couple-man situation a secret from his parent-man for some reason and they went on a long long walk.

He enjoyed it immensely, but she became more exhausted with each passing minute.

"Are you okay?"
He asked.

"Yeah."
She answered.

They went to walk to many place-men. They repeated this every day-man after that.

He thought they had a good time.

One day she said "I have to go back home-man."

And she did.

They tried to keep their couple-man status alive despite the distance-man between them.

He thought they were happy when they parted since they haven't fought at all these past week-men.

Then clique-man talked to her clique-man.

"What do you think?"
She told them about her boyfriend-man.

"El oh el he is sooo a jerk-man oh em jee you should just leave him."
One random woman-man said.

Clique-man somehow was only able to remember the times they fought and forgot their weeks of peace.

Not only that, somehow she convinced herself that every time he held her down, it was his fault, every time she cried, it was because he did something unforgivable.

And that's how she explained who he was to her clique-man.

"You deserve better-man, my man."

After that, clique-man confronted smart-man using phone messages.

Cliqueman: I think I want to break up with you.

Smartman: dafuq why? Is it cause I handled you so roughly? I don't think that was just on me.

Cliqueman: I think we both deserve better-man.

Smartman: Yes you do, but my feeling-men have not changed at all. Can you give me a second chance?

Cliqueman: oh okay. Try again in a year.

Smartman: dafuq.

After this, smart-man decided to change himself to become a better version of smart-man.

He didn't want to change because of money-man problems this time or to be acknowledged by the world-man.

It was because he didn't want the warm feeling from the weeks of peace to fade away.

It was then that he remembered something.

He never actually told clique-man that he loved her.

He could think of two possible reasons for that.

Either it was because he was simply embarrassed-man to tell her, or it was because he subconsciously-man knew that they had no future-man together and he didn't tell her because if he did, in his mind, his soul-man would be bound to her for all of eternity.
Bound to some man he was sure was going to leave him.

He stopped and questioned if he really did want to change-man.

He didn't.

Despite that he tried to apply for job-men again. Having money-man would hopefully give the illusion-man that something changed.

No one wanted to give him a job-man though.

After a year of trying everything he could think of he found something out while browsing the web-man and coming into contact with a former member of the clique-man's clique-man.

One week after she told him to try again in a year, her clique-man introduced her to a new-man man.

And she immediately got together with him, because those men were part of her clique-man and she values their point of view-men more than her own because she has no mind-man of her own, apparently.

Smart-man spent the rest of the year thinking back to the knife-man and the bucket-man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810 168 16
Three different people, three different lives and three different stories. They have nothing in common except the steaming pile of mess their lives a...
1K 18 78
INEFFABLE (adjective) too great to be expressed in words Trigger warnings now added * unless stated, the triggers aren't described in graphic detail ...
2.5K 62 30
Story of a friend group tryna make it out the hood
148K 3.5K 28
[There is spelling errors and it's confusing sometimes but I'll try my best to look for them before publishing a chapter] boss & assistant trope.. bu...