Kidnapped by Kingpin

De MrsSueNovels

#1 in self healing 6/7/2023 - 6/9/2023, 6/1/2023 - 06/03/2023, 2/2/2023 and 2/7/2023 Priscilla POV: I finally... Mai multe

Meet God
Bestie Patrol
Playing Nice
The Moment of Truth
A Life Saving Deal
Welcome to the Unknown
Wrap Me Up
Bulldog
Stinky
Confessions
Reality Bites
Prep Work
Date Night
Extraction
A Rat
Serum
Kingpins Goddess
Collateral
Feelings
Movie Night
Home
Busted
Goddess
Challenges
The Plan
Shoot me
Ally
Choices Made
Bright Light
Who's Saving Who

The Kidnapping

427 9 5
De MrsSueNovels

<Ryder>

I swear Michelson is running my patience out. He knows not to mess with me. He saw first hand what happens when you're late on your payments to me. Now this man has me chasing him down to his damn house to collect.

I pulled a cigarette out and lit it up as I stare at this man's house watching his daughter. I bet the man would pay me on time if I had his daughter. I'm going to have to keep everyone off her too because of how good she looks.

"Shooter, take your team and go get me his daughter. I want no harm to be done to her."

<Shooter>

"Let's remember what God said. No one harms her. If they do, they will deal with God, and we all know what that means: death."

They better listen this time because he will not be so nice if someone touches her.

<Ryder>

I leaned against my Harley as I watch them go to work. Once I'm done with my cigarette, I flicked it and got on my Harley. I have other business to attend to.

<Patrick>

I could hear lots of movement going on outside. I looked out my window because I know I was on his radar.

Oh shit.

Kingpin's motley crew is here. I'm so dead.

Fuck!

We have to go.

"Priscilla honey. It's time."

<Priscilla>

"What?"

I flipped my head at my door. Did I just hear him right? We have to go.

"Dad, where are..."

Holy shit! Is he in a hurry or what? He literally grabbed me by the arm and my backpack that he had made me pack a month ago.

Jesus!

"Dad, you're hurting my arm. Slow down."

<Patrick>

Slow down? I can't or we'll be dead.

"I can't honey. We have to get out of here now."

Before they get to us. I rush through the garage door.

"Get in."

I threw her bag and mine in the back and quickly got in.

<Priscilla>

What the hell is going on? The second I got into the car; dad reversed right into the door.

"Dad, the door is closed."

<Patrick>

Oh shit.

I'm in such a hurry I forgot to hit the button.

"Thanks, sweetie."

I hit the button and reversed again.

<Priscilla>

Talking about a close call. I turned to look out of the back window and a bunch of guys were standing there.

"Dad, who are they?"

<Shooter>

Good!

He stopped the car. He isn't as stupid as I thought he is.

"Go get her."

<Priscilla>

Um...

Get her?

They said 'her', right?

Oh, and they are heading towards me.

"Um dad?"

<Patrick>

"Whatever happens, you stay in this car and keep it locked."

I got out of the car to face the Kingpin's men.

"Shooter, leave my daughter out of this. I just need some more time."

<Shooter>

I just laugh at him. Then I notice he locked the car doors, and she moved to the back of the car.

"Michelson, it's too late for that. We're taking your daughter to give you motivation to make your payments on time."

I turned to the guys.

"Break the god damn windows and get her."

I saw Michelson move, so I pulled my gun out on him.

"Michelson, I suggest you stop right there. I hate to make your daughter watch you die."

<Priscilla>

Watch him die? I flipped my head at that guy, and he has a gun to my dad.

Oh, hell no.

That's it. I might not know how to fight, but by golly, they are about to see me pissy. I watch as this guy gets ready to hit the window. So, I pop the lock and kick the door open. It might have nailed him right on his dick. I got out of the car. Then I felt a hit to my face, and then my world went black.

<Patrick>

"Priscilla no!"

I ran, but Shooter fired a warning shot that made me stop in my tracks.

<Shooter>

I shot my gun up in the air to make him stop, and then I pointed it back at him. Then I looked at the moron who hit her.

"Are you fucking stupid? He said not to touch her, and you knocked her out. You better hope she doesn't bruise easily."

I walked over to her and threw her over my shoulder. Then I walked backwards out of his garage.

"The Kingpin will send you his terms shortly. If you try to save her or get the cops involved, you know what he will do to her."

<Patrick>

He would kill her after he torments her. All I could do was watch Shooter take my daughter from me. If I tried to save her, he'll just kill us both. How the hell am I going to save her now?

<Shooter>

I opened the door to the SUV and laid her down in it. I brushed her hair out of the way, and she is already forming a shiner.

Fuck!

"You fucking idiot. You better pray he doesn't kill you for this. Short Stack you drive. Apparently, I have to babysit this chick to prevent anyone else from being stupid enough to touch her again."

I hopped in and made sure these fuckers stay away from her just to cover my ass with Ryder because his nickname ain't God for nothing. I texted Ryder to let him know we got her.

<Ryder>

I was walking out of my meeting as I get a text from Shooter. He fucking got her.

Good.

I can always count on him to complete a mission. I text him back to tie her up and prep her for the video. Then I told him to make sure no one lays a finger on her. I put my phone in my pocket and hopped on my Harley to head home.

<Shooter>

Great!

Ryder is on his way home. Shit is about to hit the fan when that man shows up here.

"Alright guys. Let's get this setup for the video message the Kingpin wants to do."

I headed towards the video room.

"And no one touches her except for me, got it?"

<Everyone>

"Yes, boss."

<Shooter>

At least they are listening now. After I got into the room, they got everything put together, but why the hell have they not brought me a chair?

"Hey, bring me the chair. It's not like she is fucking light."

Finally, Short Stack brings me the chair.

"Thanks, Short Stack."

I set her down in it and got her set up to tie her to it.

"Grab me the rope and a bag to go over her head. I can't have her seeing what's going on yet."

I watch Cupcake run over with the rope as Short Stack brings me the bag.

"Thanks guys."

I set her arms on the chair's arms and tied her down. Then started on her feet once I finished her arms.

<Priscilla>

What the hell happen? I moved as I open my eyes, and I just screamed.

<Shooter>

Fuck!

I fucking jumped at her scream. I immediately covered her mouth up and shush her.

"Listen carefully, I will not hurt you. So, stop screaming, and I will take my hand off your mouth."

<Priscilla>

Go ahead dude. Take your hand off, and I'll scream louder.

<Shooter>

I slowly took my hand off, and she screamed again. I put my hand back over her mouth. Oh, this chick is going to piss me off.

"Alright. I tried to be nice. Bring me the duct tape. I ain't dealing with her screaming."

Missy came over with it.

<Missy>

"Are you sure we can't touch her? I'd love to shut her up permanently."

<Priscilla>

Who the fuck is this chick? I looked up at her and she actually looks a little scary. I'm pretty sure she could kick my ass and then some.

<Shooter>

What is wrong with these people? I looked up at her.

"Are you asking for a death wish?"

"No one is touching her unless they want to die by God himself."

<Priscilla>

God? I chuckled into his hand. He has to be kidding me.

<Shooter>

This chick is chuckling when she should be scared. I tore a piece of duct tape off and taped her mouth shut.

"Now look. You try this shit with the Kingpin, and he won't think twice about killing you."

Then I put the bag over her head. This chick is going to be a pain in the ass for Ryder, and he ain't the one to put up with that shit.

<Ryder>

I pulled up and notice people are acting funny. Now that ain't ever a good sign. That means I'm about to get pissed. I head into my mansion and went straight for the video room. As I get in there, everything looks normal. I toss my jacket down.

"Call Michelson on video chat. I want him to see his daughter."

<Priscilla>

Um, who the hell is that? He's got a very stern kind of sexy voice, but you can tell he reigns in this place, which means he's the one they call God.

<Shooter>

Oh, so we are going to do it like this. This is going to be just grand. He is going to go on a killing spree on a live video.

"Short Stack, get it going."

I warned Peaches not to hit her, but of course she had to hit her.

<Patrick>

I've been sitting in my family room staring at my daughter's pictures, waiting for Ryder to call me. I know he will show no mercy to me, but he has to leave my daughter alone. She is innocent. Then my phone rings. It's a FaceTime call from Ryder.

Lord help me.

"Ryder, please let my daughter go. She's innocent."

<Ryder>

I chuckled as I walk over to her. Then I notice she is still in her bedtime clothes. Since when do girls wear those type of clothes to bed in their father's home.

"Begging already. I wasn't expecting that so quickly Michelson."

I dragged my index finger down her arm.

<Priscilla>

Oh, what is this man going to do to me because he is touching me like I am his.

<Ryder>

"You owe me two million dollars Michelson, and I was nice enough to let you make payments."

<Priscilla>

Two million fucking dollars?

What the fuck has he been spending the money on?

No wonder these guys are after dad. I would be too if he owes me that much money.

<Patrick>

"I know Ryder."

I dislike how this is going. He is circling her like a lion hunting his prey, and he is touching her like it, too.

"I just need more time. Please let me daughter go."

<Ryder>

I laughed. Let her go.

"Oh Michelson, she isn't going anywhere until you pay me in full."

I think it is time for him to see his daughter scared. So, I grabbed the bag on top of her head and pulled it off.

"So, how about you tell me when I get my payment, Michelson, because I hate for your daughter to discover what I would do to her if you don't?"

<Priscilla>

Whoa.

Is it fucking bright in here or what? Then I saw dad on the video call. He looks worried as hell. Then I saw this extremely tall man standing in front of me with his back to me. He's built like a god, and what I mean by that is that he looks like he could kill someone with his bare hands. He is that muscular. Oh, and he has a shaved head. I wonder what he looks like on the front side.

<Patrick>

Oh, my god!

He already started torturing her.

"Ryder, please. Do not hurt her anymore. I will get you the money as soon as I can. Just give me a few more weeks."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1M 27.5K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
167K 2.1K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
3.6M 179K 48
I can't keep the smile off my face as I take my seat on the plane. I slide my bag under the seat and lean back. I close my eyes and let a blissful sm...
306K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...