We found Love♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in calm on 4/7/22 Completed ✅ VEDANT DIXIT "A man is incomplete without a woman. But I lost the woman I w... More

Introduction
She's something else!
I just hate them!
I argue with her?
I HATE MEN!
She's unpredictable!
He makes me weak!
God only save me..!
Getting on my nerves!
She said yess?
It has magnet in them.
I myself don't know!
The problem is not him!
Kya musibat hai ye?
And got nothing in return.
And you create a havoc in my life!
That's some achievement dude!
I'm losing my mind!
Is that all she thinks?
This felt surprisingly safe!
Pagal to ye kar rahi hai mujhe!
Should I get used to this warmth?
Even he got fed up!
Why are all the hardships in her way?
Jaan hi lelo meri!
Koi mere iss dil ko sambhale!
Mere biwi ka toh jawaab nahi!
He is injurious to my health!
I just can't!
Mera bichara laptop!
I love teasing her!
Ye pagal to nahi ho gaya?
That's my girl!
I'll be safe!
She definitely has my heart!
Can I really risk my heart?
Only because of him!
I'll lose my control!
You have made me weak!
Together!
Fuck you Vedant!
Focus on getting out of here!
This can't be happening!
Did she really say that?
We found Love♥️
Epilogue

No man! No drama!

6.3K 465 13
By _writer__90

Sana Rai

"Sana.." I heard Neha calling from outside and I quickly looked into the seating area of cafe to see her walking in with

Wait?
The same guy.

There was one more guy with him the one who was there with him previously too.

"Give me a minute, Neha." I said and washing my hands I came out. It was almost closing time so there were no customers.

"What are you doing with them?" I asked making a very bad face.

"Ohh actually, Kavya introduced me to them when we were on the dinner. They happened to be there too. And then my car broke down so they helped me." Neha explained and I nodded.

"He is Samar and he is Vedant Dixit." She said pointing towards the both of them.

"She is Sana Rai. My best friend. And also she is the one who is going to make Kavya's wedding cake." Neha said.

"Why did you make such a bad face after seeing her with us?" The samar guy asked.

"I got offended you know." He said acting as if he was sad.

"And how does that concern me? Obviously If I see my friend with a man like you who has written I AM A PLAYBOY on his forhead in bold letters I am going to question her." I said and Vedant chuckled. He quickly covered it up and started coughing.

"You know you're bad at doing it. So stop pretending as if you're not laughing." I said rolling my eyes.

He just raised his hands in mock surrender and said,
"This time around I am not even arguing it is absolutely you." He said.

"Whatever." I said waving it off.

All this while Neha was busy staring at that Samar guy with crimson cheeks.
"Earth to Neha! You're not going to fall this. Please tell me you're not going to." I said pointing at Samar.

"Hey! Now you're insulting my friend." Vedant said piping in.

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked challenging him.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." He said shrugging.

"You guys can take a seat. I'll get something to drink." I said and they nodded taking their seats.

I got cold coffee for them and when I was going to keep the other glass on the table, that asshole Vedant shifted from his place and all the cold coffee was on his suit and my apron.

"Ohh God! What were you even trying to do?" I yelled at him and he just looked at me as if nothing happened and there is no coffee on his suit.

Isn't he supposed to get mad?

"It's fine. We can clean it up no need to yell." He said calmly.

This guy is too calm for his own good.

"Yeah obviously we can clean it up but why did you have to spill it in the first place?" I said huffing and he stood up.

"What's your problem?" He asked and the moment I was going to open my mouth he said,
"Yeah.. Yeah.. I know. Men like me are your problem. Let's get to the washroom to clean this rather than arguing on it." He said and I gaped at him.

I just started walking towards the washroom and he followed me.
He was cleaning his suit and I was cleaning my apron.

"Can I ask you something? If you don't mind ofcourse." He asked and I nodded.

"You don't even know me or Samar. Why do you already hate us soo much?" He asked.

"It's the same for everyone. You are no exception." I said shrugging.

"For the first time I've met someone who hates men with passion. Why is it so?" He asked and I clenched my jaw.

You're not going to burst!

"No one has ever made me think otherwise." I said and walked off in a sour mood.

"Neha, we'll take our leave." Vedant said with a smile and Neha was busy gushing over the Samar guy.

"Ohh god! What do I do with her? I don't know why every girl loves to end up crying by getting involved with guys like him." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey! Stop saying guys like him, guys like him. He is a great guy." Vedant said shaking his head.

"Yeah maybe he is a great guy but currently he is hitting on Neha because he wants to get in her pants." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why do you have to judge everyone?" He asked irritated.

"Did I judge you? No. I judged him because I know I can clearly see it in his expressions. Other girls are fools to fall for it. I am not." I said.

"Yeah obviously you're too smart. Ms-I-know-it-all." He said shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Sana, I'm not that bad you know." Samar said winking at me.

"Yeah clearly you're not that bad. You're worst." I said scowling and taking Neha's hand I left.
.
.
.
Ta-da!

The cake for Kavya's wedding was ready.
Actually, Neha is Kavya's cousin. So, she gave her wedding cake order to me.
I packed everything and took it towards the venue.

When I entered from the back door I thought the wedding would have been already started but I was hearing noises from the living room.

The wedding was taking place in Singhania's mansion only. The whole lawn was decorated.

What are they doing in the living room?

When I entered the living room. I saw a girl in wedding dress was sitting on the couch with her face in her palms.

I assume it is the bride.

And everyone was standing there tense.
"Vedant. Now you only explain something to Arhaan. You are a smart guy." A lady who was seated beside the bride said.

"Mom, stop involving Ved in this. Arhaan is an asshole. He left. I hate him. Why did he even propose me if he wanted to leave?" She yelled and I gasped looking at her face.

She is the same girl who was with Vedant!

Double standards!

"Kavya, we'll find some way out. And Vedant you don't have to worry about her. She has her family." A man said to Vedant in a stern voice.

Now I suppose they don't need the cake.
Shrugging I just walked out from the back door.

People have soo much drama in their life!

Thank God! I am sorted.

No man! No drama!

When I was walking towards my Jeep I saw Vedant walking towards his car in his own world while his car keys fell from his hand and he didn't even pay attention to it.

I quickly ran towards him and picked them.
"Oyyeee! Mr. Richie rich." I yelled and he turned around.

I jogged towards him and said,
"Your car keys."

"Thank you." He said taking them from me.

"Don't you think you should be happy that her groom ran away?" I asked chuckling as he is obviously in love with her.

He just rolled his eyes and said,
"She is heartbroken. I can't see that. I can't be happy for that. He went too far by doing it on the wedding day." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me one thing. You came to know that the girl you are going to get married goes behind your back and tells her ex to come back. What would you do? Still get married to her?" I asked.

"I would ask for her permission before anything. If she wants to go with her ex she can happily." He said and I looked at him shocked.

Such a—
I don't even have words for him!

"Great! So you think it was fair to her groom that she came to you begging for you to come back?" I asked.

"No, it is not fair. But he can't just leave her at mandap. What about her reputation? He can't do that to a woman." He said and I chuckled.

"I don't believe in this. Ya fine he shouldn't have left the mandap. But he shouldn't have done because she is woman. That's wrong." I said.

"She shouldn't have done that to him but just because it was hidden it is okay? And he left on mandap it is not? Disrespect is disrespect irrespective if it is with the man or woman." I said shrugging.

He just looked at me amused.
"You're really really weird."

"What? I am not weird. You are weird. Getting sad over the fact that your ex's groom ran away." I said laughing and he lips curved into a smile.

"Now that I heard it, it sounds disastrous." He said laughing and I just kept staring at him.

He looks soo—
Arrrghhh!
Nope! Not supposed to look at him.

"I thought you hate men." He said chuckling.

"I do hate them. But I hate them because they are decieving. But here she is decieving." I said and left towards my car.

"Stupid girl." I heard him mutter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 5.2K 36
"You are caught Moon, stop staring at me". My heart quickened, This man will be the end of me. "Trust me moon, The way you look at me makes my heart...
503K 21.7K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
20.6K 1.2K 17
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...