𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭...

By Malxfelt22

Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was... More

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝

342 16 0
By Malxfelt22

It's been a few weeks since you two moved into the house. Draco had found a nice job and also you found a job.

"Morning beautiful," Draco spoke groggily, entering the kitchen to be greeted by his girlfriend.

"Morning love," you replied with a smile. "Slept well?"

"Mhmm," Draco replied as he sat down on a stool and ran his fingers through his hair. "I have to attend this meeting and I'm not looking forward to it."

"Here you go, love." You placed his plate on the table, the two of them ate their breakfast in silence and spend their short time before Draco had to go to work, cuddling with one another.

"I love you." Draco kissed your forehead. You smiled at him.

"I love you too." You pecked his lips. Draco checked his watch, frowning that it was time to go to work.

"I have to go to work. I'll see you tonight." Draco stood up and pecked your lips one more time before he left the home. You had the day off so you decided to clean the house and read your favorite book.

The doorbell rang causing you to set her book aside and make your way to the door to reveal two police officers standing on the other end of the doorway.

"May I help you?" You asked, confusion written on your face.

"Are you Y/N Y/L/N?" One of the officers asked.

"Yes."

Before you could say anything else. Another officer grabbed you and cuffed your hands together.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Elise Peyton." The first officer said. Panic began to set in as you never knew someone named Elise.

"Officer, you must be mistaken. I don't know anyone named Elise." You defended yourself but the officer gave you a mean look.

"We have a witness saying that you were there on the scene." He spat out without giving any time for you to explain.

"But—" He cut you off with a sneer.

"You killed her. End of story." He remarked then he looked at his partner. "Let's go."

They dragged you to the cop car as you looked at your house, you needed to tell Draco about what was going on. You were innocent you had never killed Elise.

You were forced out of the car, dragging you to the building. The staff gave you the prison uniform to let you get changed then they took your mugshot, after that, they placed you in a cell. Your cellmate was not there so you decided to lay on the bed and sob quietly.

Draco must be worried about you when he gets home. You needed a good lawyer to get you out of this place.

Lunchtime came around and you were let out to eat but you weren't hungry but still grabbed a tray. You felt everyone's gaze on you as you tried to find a table to eat when a tall, skinny woman walked up to you and smacked the tray from your hands.

"Look girls, we have a newbie in the house." The woman laughed while her little gang laughed as well. You could easily tell her to fuck off but knowing how cellmates treated one another you knew it wasn't the best idea. "You're a quiet one, huh?"

"Leave me alone." You spoke quietly, avoiding her gaze but the lady grabbed your jaw forcing you to look at her.

"We're gonna have so much fun with you, sweetheart." Your gaze followed to the lady's hand to see her holding a switchblade.

"I don't want any problems." Your lip quivered but the lady raised the switchblade to your face, gently grazing your cheek with the blade. She was gonna open her mouth but was cut off by another voice.

"She said to leave her alone!" You looked over to see an older lady marching up to them. The lady let go of your jaw and glared at the other lady.

"Fine, you can have her." She scoffed before looking at you one more time. "This isn't over." She walked away with her gang while you looked at the other woman who just saved your life.

"Thank you." You said. The lady smiled and nodded.

"No problem, they have always been like this ever since I got here." She said.

"Who are they?" You asked.

"The tall, skinny woman is Monica but everyone calls her Rookie." She said. "I'm Ximena."

"I'm Y/N." You greeted back.

"Let's go to your cell and we can chat there." You nodded as you made a new friend. They went back to your cell when Ximena smiled to herself.

"I guess we're cellmates." You returned the smile. "Now tell me, how did you end up here?"

"They accuse me of killing someone but I'm innocent. I never met someone named Elise." You told her while Ximena had a scowl on her face.

"That fucking police." She hissed angrily while you were confused.

"Why?" You asked.

"These police officers are corrupt. They blame anyone innocent just to close a case, I was charged with murdering someone too but no matter how many times I try to prove my innocence they keep saying that I was the one who killed the person." Ximena sighed, running her hands over her face.

"How come there are mostly policemen here? I thought this prison is a women's prison facility?" You asked. She let out a sigh.

"They don't care who runs this place but there are a few women guards but most are men." She shrugged.

"Do they..." You trailed off which she caught on.

"No." She replied.

"How long have you been here?" You asked, wanting to know how long Ximena has been in this jail.

"9 years," Ximena replied as she decided to tell her something. "When I first got here I found out I was pregnant."

"What happened to your baby?" You asked, feeling sad that Ximena couldn't raise her child all those years she had been locked up.

"They took her away from me the moment she was born. I never got to see her face, I only heard her cries after she came to this world but I lost so much blood during labor that I passed out." Ximena's voice cracked as tears flooded her eyes.

"Where did they take her?" You also began to get emotional imagining how someone can be so cruel and take someone else child.

"I don't know," Ximena confessed. "I heard from other cellmates that they sell the babies to rich parents."

"You didn't deserve to go through that," you said as you hugged Ximena. "I have to go back to my boyfriend, he needs to know where I am."

Ximena sniffled and looked at you with a smile. "Boyfriend? Who's the lucky guy?"

"His name is Draco and he has been with me through everything I have done in the past." You said with a sad smile.

"Go call him." Ximena insisted. You called out for a guard.

"What?" He asked angrily.

"I want to make a phone call."

✵☀︎︎☁︎☽︎

"Love! I'm home!" Draco called out as he set his coat on the coat racket but he found the house empty. "Y/N?"

Draco walked around the house, hoping to find his beloved girlfriend when his phone buzzed. He looked at the caller's I.D and realized it was an unknown number but still answered anyway.

"Hello?" He spoke.

"Draco." He heard your voice as you let out a sigh of relief.

"Y/N, where are you? I found the house empty." Draco said, concern in his voice.

"The police arrested me." You said with fear in your voice. Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? Why?" He asked. He was upset that he couldn't have been there for you and protected you.

"They are accusing me of murdering a girl named Elise Peyton." Your voice shook as you let out a quiet sob. "Draco, I'm innocent."

"I know you are." He reassured. "Listen, I'll find the best lawyer and get you out, what jail are you in?" Draco wrote down the jail place into a notepad and nodded to himself making a mental note to himself to visit you tomorrow.

"Draco, I'm scared." You let out a hiccup.

"Don't be my love, I'll get you out, okay?" He reassured.

"Ok." You replied. "I love you."

"I love you too. I want you to be strong for me." He said, he heard someone saying that time was up.

"Draco, I have to go but I'll see you soon." You said.

"I'll see you soon darling." With that, you hung up the phone. Draco began to make a ton of phone calls to lawyers and other people who could help him.

He was gonna get his Y/N out of that prison, no matter how long it would take. His darling will return to his arms.

✵☀︎︎☁︎☽︎

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter. What do you think what's gonna happen in the next chapter?

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.2K 27
[COMPLETED] After the war Y/N finds out she is pregnant with Draco's child but when she goes to the manor to tell Draco the news. She learns that he...
449K 13.9K 91
16+ 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝓃 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈... She was...
231K 6.3K 47
𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 - Olivia Wind...
7.2K 153 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...