Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨25✨

5.1K 331 43
By JEONfanTAEsea

help me point out my mistakes!!.

_____________________

JUNGKOOK POV-

He is here, in my arms and I don't want this time to pass. Only if I have the power, I would have stopped the time. I know he is not gonna remember anything tomorrow morning, but what mattered to me is that I am with him right now, holding him close to my heart. He is smiling at me and I feel like I am contented. These are the best moments of my life which I will cherish forever.

I tightened my grip around his waist and he looked at me like he want to ask something, so I smiled at him encouragingly.

'' Who gave you that Hickey?....The next day after prom.'' He asked me innocently and I smiled to myself recalling how he himself did that and now was asking like he didn't have a clue about it.

'' Why do you wanna know that?'' I asked him. I want to know why he want to know that. Was he affected by the thought of someone else giving me a Hickey?....No, I think I am thinking too much....why he will be offended?....He only think of me as his friend only and he gave me that hickey because he was drunk and now, he is asking about it because he is drunk.....again.

'' Don't you wanna tell Taetae....?'' He asked innocently, his lips forming a pout. He is literally looking like the most innocent soul on this planet....an angel.....my angel.

''If I tell Taetae now....Taetae will forget it tomorrow. So I will tell Taetae some other time.'' I tried to tease him a little.

'' NOOO.....Taetae will not folget..pinky plomise.'' He said raising his pinky towards me.

''But Taetae is drunk....He will forget everything when he will become sober.'' I said still moving our bodies with the beats.

'' Just tell me already.....umm....I mean...p-please...Taetae w-will not forget.'' I was shocked. he suddenly shouted and then again went back to stuttering. What happened just now??

''Okay...calm down tiger....I will tell you, but promise me one thing, that you will forget everything tomorrow morning.'' I asked him and he became confused.

'' You said you are nowt telling Taetae because Taetae will forget, but now you are asking Taetae to forget everything!!.. What should I do?'' He asked me placing his hands on my chest.

'' sorry....I confused you. It's nothing.'' I said. I should tell him because I know, he is not gonna remember anything tomorrow. Just like how he forgot everything last time, this time too, he will forget everything.

'' Okay...now tell Taetae....who made that hickey?'' I was still lost I my thoughts when he spoke again.

'' Okay....so the one who made that hickey is.....'' I stopped in middle and eyed him. He raised his eyebrow. I was still eyeing him when he hit me on my chest with his baby fist.

'' Don't make Taetae wait....''

'' Sorry...Umm...So the person who gave me that hickey is....YOU!!'' I said quickly and he seemed shocked.

''What?....Me?....How??...When??.Where?....What the fuck!!.I mean....How did this Happen.'' He asked so many questions and for a minute I thought he was not drunk. I looked at him suspiciously and he gulped. What is happening?

'' But Taetae didn't do that. Taetae don't remember anything.'' He said still shocked and I laughed.

'' Are you lying?'' He asked me in a doubting tone.

'' No Baby....I am not lying. You did that when you were drunk.'' I told him and he once again lost in his thoughts. I could saw him blushing at what?......Petname maybe?

'' Did Taetae made you uncomfortable.? he asked me after a few minutes.

'' No Baby.....Taetae can never make me uncomfortable.'' I assured him and his cheeks turned crimson pink.

You are my comfort Tae.....your actions can never make your kookie uncomfortable.

The song changed into a romantic one and I lost in my baby's beautiful deep blue eyes. The depth in them took me somewhere else from where I don't wanna come back. He was also looking at me like he was looking right through my soul. For a moment, I thought it all was real, he was not drunk and was trying to read the emotions in my eyes.

I want him to understand everything without me saying a word. I was happy that he feels like he has saw me before. I know his subconscious mind still recognise me. My heart was racing and I feared that he could hear it. I was holding his waist while his one hand was on my chest while the other was on my arm. His body warmth making me feel home.

I didn't think twice and hugged him placing my hand on his back and hiding his face in my chest. After a few seconds, he also hugged me back and I smiled placing my chin on his shoulder.

This is perfect......This is where I belong to......to you......my angel.

We got back after a few hours of dancing and enjoying the night. He was talking and giggling non stop and I loved it. I could hear for the rest of my life. He was not ready to go back but it was getting late and Hyung would be worried so I forcefully took him to the car and put on his seatbelt while he was sitting there singing all the songs he could remember and giggling at his own self.

'' Tae.....time to come out.'' I said while holding the door open for him.

'' But Taetae don't wanna go....'' He said pouting and counting his fingers.

'' Tae...you are a good boy...are not you?'' I asked him and he nodded.

'' So be a good boy and come out. Hyung must be waiting for you.''

'' No....Hyung must have slept till now....He don't keep awake this late.''

'' Ok...Hyung is sleeping, but don't you wanna sleep. Taetae is sleepy, right?''

''But Taetae wanna cuddle.''

'' Okay....Taetae will get a lots of cuddles, but for this. Taetae need to come out of the car.'' I tried to convince him. I shouldn't have let him drink more before coming back.

'' But Taetae is tired. Taetae can't walk.'' He pouted.

''Its ok baby....I will lift you.''

'' No JK....Taetae is heavy. You can't lift taetae.''

''I can lift Taetae for the rest of my life without a complain.''

''But Taetae is tired today only. You don't have to lift Taetae always.''

'' But I will not get tired of holding Taetae.'' I smiled heartily.

'' Why?....are you superman?''

'' I can be your superman.''

'' Will you fly then.''

'' If Taetae wants it.....Kookie can fly also.'' I said subconsciously but realised what I blurted.

''Cookie??...but cookie don't fly.....cookies are eaten with tea, you dummy.''

'' and I will eat you. You are so cute.''

'' No.....Taetae is not food JK.....Please don't eat Taetae.....Taetae don't wanna die.''

'' Ok Taetae...but your cuteness will kill me someday...''

'' Cuteness can't kill us Dumbo....you know nothing.''

''Okay baby....JK know nothing...But now, come out...I will give you a piggy back ride.''

'' Yeahhhh!!!..... Taetae will get a piggyback.'' he said excitedly clapping his hands and came out of the car. I closed the door and sat down so that he can sit on my back. He immediately threw himself on me and locked his hands around my neck. I chuckled and stood up holding him protectively and started walking.

''Woah!!..JK is so strong...''

'' Yess baby....''

'' Taetae is not a baby...you bunny....Taetae is 19 years old.'' I smiled at his cuteness.

'' But you will always be my baby......''

'' Why?''

''Because you are my baby....is it not enough?''

I smiled to myself at the cute pout which I know would be there. He suddenly threw his hands in the air and started shouting.

'' See JK....Taetae is flying.''

'' Yes.....'' I said while holding him securely so that he don't hurt himself.

We reach His apartment and I rang the bell. I just pray its not Namjoon Hyung who open the door but how wrong I was. There was he, standing at the other side of the door, with his eyebrow furrowed. I smiled nervously and he crossed his hands on his chest.

'' Why are you carrying Tae?'' Oh...so out of so many questions, he has to ask this.

'' Umm...he...he is d-drunk Hyung.''

'' Why is he drunk?'' He asked me suspiciously.

Why a person will be drunk?.....of course he has drunk a lot of alcohol. Come on Hyung.....I thought you were intelligent. Make some use of your 148 IQ.

'' Hyung, we went to a club and he just break on the alcohol there.''

'' Why did he went to a club with you.''

'' Because w-we are f-friends?.....I guess.'' I replied hesitantly.

''Why did you choose to be his friend?''

What kind of question is this Hyung?......Should I tell you I don't wanna be his friend, I want to be the love of his life.....will you let me meet him again?.....I know you wouldn't . I am way more intelligent than you, Hyung.

'' Because he is a n-nice person?'' I myself was confused I was replying him or asking questions in answer to his useless questions.

'' So, every nice person has to be your friend?''

Hyung.....why are you torturing me like this. Are you talking in your sleep, because after how much I know you, You are not so annoying.....sorry Hyung for calling you that...but you are acting like it.

'' umm...Hyung....''

'' Joonie Hyung, See...JK is sooooooooo strong. He is my superman.'' Tae cut me off and started shouting like a child while hugging me tightly from behind and placing his face in the crook of my neck.

No baby.....Not now...please. Don't say something which can offend the dumb genius in front of us. He Is not in his right mind.....Jin Hyung, where are you?....please save your innocent and virgin baby from your own husband.

'' Joonie....who is it?'' Thank God......Thank you so much for sending him at the right time, otherwise Namjoon Hyung was going to interrogate me like I am a serial killer.

'' Jinnie Hyunggggggg!!!.....Its me...your taetae!!.'' Tae shouted again.

'' Oh JK, Why are you standing there. Come inside first, and why are you carrying him like that.''

Finally, some sensible questions by handsome man.....this is what we call, beauty with brains.

'' he drank a lot in the club we went to hangout. I tried to stop him but he didn't listen to me.'' I explained him everything while following Jin Hyung who was leading us to my baby's room.

'' He is always like that. Once he get started, he don't stop until he gets fully wasted.'' Jin Hyung said opening the door and I walked towards the bed and placed my baby carefully on the bed and covered him with duvets. I tried to stand up but he hold my hand and spoke.

'' No, you said I will get a lots of cuddle. I want them now.'' He said and pulled me forcefully towards him. I was not prepared and so I couldn't balance myself and fell right on top of him.

He was under me looking at me with half hooded eyes. His nose red because of the cold weather and hairs all messed were making him look even more beautiful. I could listen to his fast beating heart and our breathe mingled. His hold tighten on my collar and he closed his eyes and I gulped. I was not able to control myself so I started leaning to close the remaining gap.

'' Ahem Ahemm!!'' I was just about to capture those lips when someone cleared his thoughts and that's when I realised that Jin Hyung was also there in the room with us. I stood up abruptly and smiled nervously and he just smiled.

'' I think Tae is asleep...." He said and I looked over to my baby and yes!!..he was fast asleep. I nodded and Jin Hyung stood there staring at me.

What are you thinking Hyung, don't make me creep out. Your Kookie is not that strong.

'' Shall we go now....I mean if you want.'' He teased me and I scratched the back of my head and started following him.

I bid my bye to them and came to my apartment with a smiling face. I was contented with my day. My day went the way I want to live my whole life. I jumped excitedly and went towards my bedroom and plopped on it. I was so happy that I forget to change and drifted off to sleep still thinking about my baby.

_______________________________________-

Don't forget to tell me how it was?.....and if you want to give me any idea....my DMs are always open.

Keep Voting and commenting.

I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 10.7K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...
104K 5.1K 24
How will you feel when you got to know the person whom you left years ago thinking he loved someone actually loved you???how you will react when that...
54.3K 6.1K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
397K 20.6K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...