Falling: How to Survive as a...

Od misorinh

NEW Post Schedule: Monday & Thursday (This is a 2V1 BL QT story, featuring a polyamorous vee. 2 MLs/gong/seme... Více

HTSCF CH 001 It's just dying, no big deal.
HTSCF CH 002 Isn't the first world supposed to be easy?
HTSCF CH 003 It's impossible to avoid the female protagonist.
HTSCF CH 004 In the name of milk tea, I will slaughter all of you.
HTSCF CH 005 What zombie emperor? Isn't this just a pervert?
HTSCF CH 006 Are you an open pervert or a closet pervert?
HTSCF CH 007 Dealing with a plot hole wasn't in the job description...
HTSCF CH 008 Male lead #3 is yours just because you say so?
HTSCF CH 009 What love rival? Heh.
HTSCF CH 010 Tell me what you really want.
HTSCF CH 010.5 That hour (short extra)
HTSCF CH 011 Overbearing CEOs are a dime a dozen.
HTSCF CH 012 Sing to survive should be easy, right?
HTSCF CH 013 He really was tone-deaf.
HTSCF CH 014 A date with milk tea, his one true love.
HTSCF CH 015 Who is the real murderer?
HTSCF CH 016 I don't believe in fate. (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 017 Will I ever be the one?
HTSCF CH 018 How can I live without milk tea?
HTSCF CH 019 A wild beastman appeared!
HTSCF CH 020 Who's that beastman?
HTSCF CH 021 I want to be the very best like no one ever was. (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 022 NSFW, NSFW, NSFW!
HTSCF CH 023 I will travel across the land, searching far and wide.
HTSCF CH 024 Finally, a home. (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 025 Gotta catch them all!
HTSCF CH 026 You can look but can't touch. (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 027 Host, you can't just go offline.
HTSCF CH 028 The arrival of the villainess. (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 029 The prologue that never was. (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 030 The epilogue that never was.
HTSCF CH 30.5 Extra Smut Chapter (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 031 Already dead?
HTSCF CH 032 no milk tea, no life
HTSCF CH 033 Boxers or briefs?
HTSCF CH 034 Distance never made me stronger...
HTSCF CH 035 All of your pieces...
HTSCF CH 036 The darling of the Wolf God and Dragon God
HTSCF CH 037 Finally (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 038 And then some (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 039 Befriend the shou? (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 040 Attending college for the second (?) time
HTSCF CH 041 Complete and utter chaos
HTSCF CH 042 When things fall apart
HTSCF CH 043 It kills me now
HTSCF CH 43.2 MMORPG Arc Extra 2 (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 43.3 Azazel and Elior, After + Important Author's Note
HTSCF CH 044 Just your everyday beta...
HTSCF CH 045 Circles
HTSCF CH 046 The Strongest Alphas
HTSCF CH 047 Just the usual nonsense
HTSCF CH 048 Rebirth of the CP3
HTSCF CH 049 Lifemates (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 050 Returning to get married (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 051 The strongest omega (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 052 Emil & Freyr
Author's Note: 1 Week Break
HTSCF CH 053 You're just blind.
HTSCF CH 054 Running into the protagonist and the villain
HTSCF CH 055 Ray & Ark
HTSCF CH 056 Settling down again
HTSCF CH 057 The Two Perverts's Awakening
HTSCF CH 058 True Awakening (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 059 Old party members always want to make trouble.
HTSCF CH 060 The way to Gondoa
HTSCF CH 061 The Sword Hero (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 062 The Dark Flames King
HTSCF CH 063 After story: I will follow you
2 Weeks Hiatus!
HTSCF CH 064 Special Mission Part 01 Encounter

HTSCF CH 43.1 MMORPG Arc Extra 1 (NSFW)

1K 44 0
Od misorinh

A/N: If Jun had completed the Main Mission and finished college, he would have become Azazel and Elior's secretary at Monsoon. This is, of course, a NSFW extra. There is only smut here... lol

Today, no one was allowed entry to the top three floors of Monsoon's headquarters in M Country. This wasn't the first time a no entry, no disturbance order was issued, nor would it be the last. For every Monsoon employee and even the public, it was no secret that Fei Lan, the secretary of Azazel Schwarz and Elior Renaud, was also the two men's legal spouse. A few employees guessed what was happening on the topmost floor, but they kept it inside their hearts.

Inside the president's office, all appeared normal. Azazel, dressed in formal business attire, was sitting at his desk and Jun, dressed in a women's suit, was standing beside him holding a tablet and going over the schedule for the day. As for Elior, he was lazily lounging on the sofa, giving Jun a lecherous look the entire time while playing with some remotes in his hands.

All was normal, if one were to ignore Jun's hazy eyes, reddened cheeks, and quickened breathing. Like a rogue, Azazel ran his hands up and down Jun's thighs, squeezing them or pinching them here and there. "Something wrong, my secretary?"

Furrowing his eyebrows, Jun cursed his two perverts in his head. "N-No..."

"You're lying," said Azazel, pulling Jun to lay on his stomach over his lap. "I think our secretary deserves some punishment, don't you agree, Elior?"

Only when the repressed pervert was having his fill did he talk this much. Elior jumped up from his sitting position and walked over, giving Jun's figure a one over. The skirt was riding up a little, almost revealing the hidden area beneath, while the pantyhose highlighted his slender legs. Then there were the black heels—too sexy.

"Yeah, he needs to be punished." Punished for turning them on so much. Jun rolled his eyes. Even if he agreed to this play, they were the ones who suggested it. This thought was quickly forgotten when a smack by a large hand landed on his ass, the loud noise echoing in the room.

"Ah!"

"Tell me again, secretary Jun. Is something wrong?" Azazel asked while massaging the sore butt under his hand.

"No, everything is..." Jun clenched his eyes. The sudden attack on his bottom just now added fire to his already sensitive insides. "Fine."

"You naughty little liar," said Elior as he fiddled with the remotes in his hands. When he did, Jun trembled on Azazel's lap and earned himself another swift slap on the ass.

"Secretary Jun, I think it's time you confess," warned Azazel with another hard smack. Elior adjusted the level on the remotes.

"Ah! ... Ha..." Jun couldn't tolerate it anymore. His insides were being messed with by all the vibrator eggs they'd stuck inside him before work, and now they were tormenting him with "punishment." As a result, he came and stained Azazel's pants.

Azazel was surprised when he felt the dampness on the side of his pant leg, but that only made him more heated, his eyes curved into slits as he leered at Jun. "Bend over on the table," he growled.

Jun did as he was told, but was flustered when he saw himself being recorded by Elior. "What, what are you doing?"

Elior broke character. "Isn't it obvious, baby? I'm commemorating this moment."

"Don't you dare!" Though he attempted to lunge for the camera, Jun ultimately failed and collapsed back onto the desk in a quivering mess when Elior adjusted the level of the vibrators to the max. "Hn... Mmm..."

Azazel slipped off his chair and kneeled behind Jun to rub his face on the enticing ass right before him. He raised the skirt to enjoy the sight of soaked pantyhose and bare backside. Still in character, Azazel said, "Secretary Jun, you're not wearing any underwear? How lascivious!" Another loud smack echoed inside the room.

"You, you guys are the one—"

"Talking back after attempting to assault your superior!?" Jun whimpered in pleasure as the large hand landed roughly on his ass again. The five vibrating eggs inside his anal passage added to the intensity of pleasure and he saw stars. The table under him was stained. Elior in front of him had his belt unbuckled and was stroking himself while recording him.

"It's time you make up for your mistake." That said, Elior rubbed his throbbing cock on Jun's lips and pushed right in, emitting a groan of desire as he entered the hot and wet cavern. "Suck harder!" He demanded, back in character.

Jun could only comply as he gripped onto the length for better leverage. Meanwhile, Azazel animalistically ripped the pantyhose and stuck his tongue inside the pink and swollen hole for a taste. "What a slutty hole. How many men have you seduced with this?"

Smack!

Feeling wronged, Jun let go of Elior to look back at Azazel, who was being particularly mean today. "You know it's only you and Elior!"

Seeing the indignant face and slightly teary eyes, Azazel's heart ached as he realized he might have gone a little too far. "Sorry, babe... You know I didn't mean that..."

With a quirk of his lips, Jun spread his asscheeks with his hands. "Then, make it feel better?"

After years of being with the two, Jun had also picked up some tricks and learned to play with them.

Stunned but pleased, Azazel smirked and gave Jun's ass another slap, making the reddened mounds even redder. "This vixen! You will be the death of me—" He stuck his tongue back inside that delicious ass, pushing the vibrators that were about to slip out back in.

"No, take them out..." Jun whined. "And put yours in..."

Azazel leaned back and unbuckled his pants. Because of the vibrators and his tongue, Jun's ass was ready and he didn't need to lube himself. "No, babe, it'll feel better this way. Trust me."

After saying so, he pressed his thick cock inside, joining the frantically pulsing eggs. With the addition of something much thicker pushing the eggs against his prostate gland to stimulate it nonstop, Jun lost it and ejaculated onto the table. In the meantime, Elior lifted his chin to reenter the hot mouth.

"Come on, baby. Don't forget about me."

The two men moved together, slamming their hips forward and back, penetrating deep and hard. Still, in a daze after his second orgasm, Jun accepted them without much fight. He could feel another wave of pleasure about to wash over him. The vibrators were too much...

After several long minutes and tens or hundreds of thrusts, Azazel finally let himself go and sprayed his semen all over. With his arms, he lifted Jun as he slid out and sat back onto his presidential chair. Combined with Jun's convulsing and the sperm, the five vibrating eggs slipped out one by one and landed onto the carpet with light thumps, leaving behind a wet stain. Elior moved around the table and gave himself some final strokes before cumming on Jun's face.

While wiping sperm off his eyelids, Jun complained about how gross it was, but Elior just laughed. "You know you like it, baby."

Jun pouted. "Yeah, yeah." Even though he didn't like being called a "slut," he didn't mind so much when Azazel and Elior treated him that way. It was all a part of their play.

"Now for some real fun—" Elior took Jun from Azazel's arms and carried him over to the floor-to-ceiling windows. He helped Jun rest against the windows on his back and inserted his still very hard cock in one smooth movement of his hips.

"What—no! People will see!"

Elior kissed him reassuringly. "No one will see. Only me and Azazel." They were in the tallest building within several miles, so unless a pervert was peeking through a telescope, it was true no one should see them. "Even if they see, I'll just gouge their eyes out."

"..." Jun sure hoped Elior was just joking! But as always, his thoughts became distracted by the fast and deep movements of the thick cock buried inside him, and he became more concerned with wrapping his arms around Elior's neck.

"Ha... Your dick feels so good..."

"Yeah, baby?"

"Mm... Yeah... Ah...!" Jun twitched when Elior pounded against his sweet spot and clung on tighter. At some point, Azazel had joined them by the window and was helping hold Jun up and rubbing his reinvigorated cock against Jun's already occupied hole.

"Make space, Elior."

With the ease of having done so many times before, Elior worked with Azazel to spread Jun's ass to allow him entry. This wasn't very difficult, since Jun was still very wet from Azazel's first load. Together, the two men's large penises stirred up Jun's intestinal walls until he became incomprehensible.

"No more...! Ah, right there!"

Elior chuckled while biting on a nipple. "More, baby?"

"Here, babe? Your favorite spot." Azazel kissed Jun, his tongue ferociously making its way around the inside of his mouth, tasting the flavor of their sex.

Though Jun's clothes were still on, they were a mess. His skirt was raised to his hips while his jacket had been tossed onto the floor. Then there was his dress shirt, with its top buttons open to expose his chest and nipples. Azazel and Elior were still fairly dressed, only their belts and zippers were loosened. They knew Jun enjoyed being fucked by them while they still wore suits.

When the two men came again, it was from Jun's dry orgasm and him clamping down on them hard, squeezing out every last drop of their semen. Underneath where the three were connected, another stain had formed on the carpet.

Elior tightly embraced Jun and whispered, "Don't go anywhere. Just stay here with us."

A bit out of it, Jun agreed. "Yeah, of course."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Azazel kissed Jun again and rested his forehead on Jun's. "I love you."

"Me too..."

Then they started another round on the sofa, then the coffee table, then the wall... By the end of the night, all the employees had clocked out, except for the security guards. When they caught the president and CEO carrying out an exhausted and bundled up Jun, they didn't bat an eye, used to the sight.

A/N: 😗

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

122K 5.1K 29
I, Ishihara Jun was killed in a plane crash at the age of 18. I was on my way to a job interview in South Korea when another plane hit ours. I protec...
216K 7.5K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
340K 18.4K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
586K 24.2K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...