Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨24✨

4.9K 324 25
By JEONfanTAEsea

Ignore my mistake please!!🙏

_________________________

TAEHYUNG POV-

He was walking holding me so protectively as I am the most important person on earth for him. I don't know if he also feel something for me but It is his nature to care for his close ones, and I am his friend...so obviously, he is gonna care for me too. But I want to be more closer to him than anybody else. I don't know what this feeling is....but I want to be close to him like this always.

We reached to his car and he opened the door for me still hiding my face in his chest. The wind was still blowing fast. I sat inside and tried to open my eyes. JK Came to the driver seat and looked towards me.

'' Tae...are you okay?'' He asked concerned.

'' Umm.... No JK...I think there is something in my eye.'' I said rubbing my eye which was stinging like hell.

'' Wait....let me see.....'' He said and bend towards me opening my eye with his fingers while blowing at it to sooth the pain. He took out his handkerchief and started to take out any dust particle which was in my eye while still blowing smoothly, His breathe smelling like strawberry....Maybe he was chewing a gum before.

Fuck!!.even his breathe smell like strawberry.....does he know that I love strawberry and now he is teasing me.

I gulped at my thoughts and my eyes were still lingering on his lips. I was trying to look somewhere else...but his lips were looking so tempting that I couldn't take my eyes of his lips who were blowing to soothe my stinging eye.

I looked up to his eyes and noticed how worriedly he was trying to help me. Suddenly he also looked at me in eyes and he halted in his actions. His hand one hand was still on my face while the other which was holding the handkerchief stopped cleaning my eye. We both were looking at each other and suddenly my urge to kiss him increased. I badly want to taste him whether they also taste like strawberries......wait?....what the hell am I thinking?

My heart was beating like there is no tomorrow. I was afraid that JK could also listen to them so I abruptly looked somewhere else which made him also st back to his seat immediately clearing his throat. I could see he was nervous....but why?....Did I made him uncomfortable?.....

''Is it better now?'' He asked me again.

"Yeah...better. Thank you.'' I replied and he sighed in relief?

'' So....where do you wanna go now?....Weather is not good and you wanted to hang out today.....But what now?'' He asked me.

I was not in a mood to go back to home this early and want to spend some more time with him. To know my feelings, I think I should spend more time so I decided to give it a shot.

''umm.... What about a club?......I don't wanna go home.'' I said childishly.

'' Your wish is my command......Taetae'' He said smiling and I felt giddy at the nickname.

He started to drive towards the club and I sat there still smiling.

'' We are going to club but I am not letting you get wasted......Got that?'' He asked and I pouted. Why the hell are we going there if I can't drink.

'' Why....?'' I asked him still pouting because I know nobody say no to those puppy eyes and my pout.

'' Because you don't remain you after drinking....not only that, you also forgets everything once you got drunk.'' He said like he was stating the fact.

'' How do you know that....?'' I asked him.

'' FYI...I was the one who dropped you home when you got drunk at the prom.'' He answered and I realised how according to Jimin, I almost embarrassed myself?...

'' Did I troubled you this much that you are denying me to drink....?'' I asked him innocently.

'' That's not what I mean Tae....You can have only two shots...Is that Okay?'' he asked sparing a glance at me.

'' Umm..Okay.'' I said still pouting.

'' Now, stop sulking Tae.....we are gonna enjoy so much tonight that you will never forget it.'' He said cheering me.

'' Okay then.....you will have to dance with me.'' I said excitedly clapping my hands.

''I am afraid I am not a good dancer like you.''

''Oh come on!!..I know nobody as good as me...But I also know that you are also not bad at that.'' I said and he nodded.

He parked the car and we both went inside after showing our ID. The neon lights, blasting music and the alcohol made me nostalgic. I already know that I am gonna enjoy this night with JK.

'' So.....Let's get it.'' He said grinning widely and I nodded to him.

We both went towards the bar and I immediately gulped two shots down my throat and looked at JK innocently. I pouted and made puppy eyes.

'' No Tae....Don't make that face....That is not gonna work on me.'' He said sipping on his juice. He denied alcohol because according to him, he has to take me home safely.

'' Pretty please......Please...just one more.'' I requested.

'' No Tae....'' He said sternly but I could see in his eyes that if I asked him one more time, he will give him so I pushed him a bit more.

'' Only One....please, please, please.'' I said jumping like a child. Kim Taehyung has his own ways to make someone give in to his requests, and who was Jeon Jungkook to deny that request.

'' Okay.....but only one!!'' He said sternly and I jumped in excitement and signaled the bartender to give me one more.

We both were talking about some random things. I was feeling a little tipsy but was not fully wasted. JK was sitting on the stool near the bar and I was standing in front of him leaning on the counter and he was listening to me patiently. I become a talking machine when I drink and everyone gets tired of my rambling...but here...JK didn't look even a bit irritated.....I mentally noted that he is a good listener.

JK's phone rang and he took it out to check the caller.

'' Tae....this is important. I'll be back in five. Don't go anywhere and stay stick here.'' He said and I nodded. He immediately went outside. I thought of sneakily drink one more glass but later shrugged off as a brilliant idea came to my mind.

'' You are amazing Tae...'' I said to myself and grinned widely patting my own shoulder,

'' Of course....you are amazing baby.'' I looked beside me to see a weird looking guy standing there looking at me with lustful eyes which I didn't like a bit.

'' Fuck you......Get lost from here.'' I scoffed at him. He was not giving good vibes. I was a bit scared but I didn't let him see this.

'' That's the other way round Babyboy....'' He said eyeing me head to toe.

Where the hell is JK.....This man is literally freaking me out.

'' Do you have a death wish.....'' I asked him angrily.

'' If it is by your beautiful hands, I am more willing to die sweetheart.'' Yukk!!.those sweet names were also sounding so cheap from that asshole's dirty mouth.

He grabbed my hand, I tried to protest but he was stronger than me which again boiled my blood.

'' Leave my hand you fucktard....!!'' I shouted but my voice got muffled under the blasting music.

where the hell are you JK.....come before this asshole rape me, you damn it!!

'' I will leave it baby...but only after I get what I want..'' He said and tried to hold my waist but he was thrown to the ground by a hard punch. I was shocked and the crowd there stilled. They all started looking at the source of that deadly punch.

'' HOW DARE YOU TRIED TO TOUCH HIM?'' JK said angrily. I was shocked to see him like this, I had never saw him angry before today. He is always a calm and sweet person, but today, he is not a bit of old JK.

He again marched towards him and lift him by his collar and started punching him mercilessly. The crowd started talking but nobody dared to come in between. They all really love their life!!

'' How dare you touch my Tae?''

'' Who gave you the right to touch him?....Don't you love your useless life?''

'' You fucking piece of shit...You tried to lay your filthy hands on what is forbidden to touch!!''

He was constantly hitting him in face and shouting. His face became red in anger and he was panting heavily. The man in his deadly hold seem half dead but JK was nowhere near finished.

He was still beating him when the security came and separated both of them and took the half dead person with them, that's when he came to me.

'' Tae....are you Okay?...Did he touched you somewhere?'' He asked me and I only nodded. His tone immediately turned gentle. I was speechless. My mind stopped working and my heart was beating crazily. I don't know why it always started thumping like it will come bursting out of my rib cage.

He was holding both my hands and looking at me worriedly. Why was he so much offended?....Why did he beat him like that?...

I was not able to understand what I should say so I decided to divert his mind.

'' I don't wanna spoil my night.....Let's dance.'' I said acting like I am fully wasted and he smiled. I pulled him towards the dance floor and he didn't protest. I leave his hand and started to move with the beats. He was still standing there looking at me dancing. I raised my eyebrow and he shook his head.

I decided to act on my plan and threw my arms around his neck. he was caught off guard. His eyes widen in shock and I controlled myself from laughing. I started to sway our bodies with the music.

''Come onn..Danshe with me..'' I said in a baby voice and he looked at me confused.

'' Are you Drunk Tae?'' He asked me.

'' No you dummy......I am Kim Taehyung!!'' I joked.

'' Ohh!!.That means you are really drunk?....Did you took more shots after i went outside.'' He said and sighed.

''umm.....Yessss!!..Only four more!!'' I said showing him seven fingers and he chuckled.

'' You'r fully wasted, Tae....now you are again gonna forget what happened today...'' He said and I just shrugged.

'' It's Okayyyy....you are here....you will tell me what happened today....''

''Hmm.....I will'' He said and smiled lovingly.

His smile is so adorable. He looks so cute when he smile.....

'' You remind me of someone.....but who?....I don't know. I feel like I have seen you somewhere.'' I said to him and he looked at me carefully. I wanted to ask him from a long time ago that why does it looks like that I have seen him somewhere but didn't get any chance.

''May be, you have seen me somewhere before.'' he said smiling.

'' umm...Yeah .I think so!!...'' I said still thinking where I had saw those brown eyes but couldn't recall. I noticed him holding my waist gently and pulling me closer to his body.

'' You are not gonna remember what happened today....right?'' He asked and I became confused.

_______________________________________

BTS is going on a three month break.....and ARMYs know that they will be back with new energy and ideas...

see you later.

please vote and comment.

I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...
397K 20.5K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
17K 845 30
"Just keep your heart open for me, babe" Kissing the other's forehead the partner went to sleep on their respective side of bed. "It's always open fo...
431K 22.2K 55
'' So, you are Jeon Jungkook?...Second closest person to Taehyung?'' Bogum asked with a smile. '' Nah....First.'' Jungkook replied smugly. '' Huh?" B...