TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 24

985 54 23
By Asha_PercAbeth

Taani was early to the college. She wanted to finish off the new designs for the new project she had took up. She didn't had a clear information about the event but Hina was handling it's commencement and all other details. Hence, she came too soon to squeeze out a little time into designing. If she did in home, she would sleep in the mid half of it at the comfort of her bed, since She had no proper sleep as yesterday night was quite hectic. But it was fun and she very well enjoyed it.

She walked across the corridors. She stilled when felt someone following her. But it was 6 am in the morning and she doubted anyone being there. Even if someone were present, it would be dynamites practicing their dance session. When she crossed fire exit, someone suddenly pulled her back into the fire exit. Little sob escaped from her at the unexpected attack. Rey stood with a lopsided grin as Taani looked furious at him.

"Ye Kya ta, Rey? Mera toh jaan nikal gayi" she poked him in the chest.

He held her hand pushing her into the staircase rail. "Wo Kya haina sweetheart… mein tumhe bahut miss Kar raha ta… toh socha kyu na tumse tode waqt ke liye milu…"

"Per hum raat ko hi mile te na, Rey…" Taani looked innocent. "wait a second… apko kaise pata ki mein itni subah college ayi hun…"

He grinned. "Wo na…" His hands locked on the rail capturing her in between. She listened. "Mein tumhara window mein kudke tumhara Ghar aya ta itni subah… lekin tu tab tak nikal chuki ti… toh…"

"Toh" she looked inquisitive.

"Toh… us waqt Kaka room ke andar aye te… shayad... Safai Karne ke liye… toh unhone bola ki tum party see wapas ate hi… aise hi ready hoke college ko nikal gayi… so… mein bi tumhare piche piche chale Aya..." He informed cutely.

"Aap Kaka ke samne pakde Gaye.." Taani scowled. "Kya sochte honge Kaka... Humare baare mein…"

"Kya sochenge? Sochenge ki mein tumse kitna Pyaar karta hun…" his face moved closer to her. "Mujhe tume dekna ta Taani… isiliye…." He pouted. When she didn't smile at him, he held his ears apologizing a "sorry". How can she be angry on this grown up childish man? He looked so cute. She let her lips pull a smile. His face lit up at her smile. "Tumne mujhe maaf kardiya..." He rose an eyebrow. "Hmmm" she nodded. Then again, his hands went on the rail occupying her in between. "So…" he moved closer. "So…" she tried to move her head back but it wasn't possible anymore. Her spine wasn't supporting.

"So…" he avoided touching her lips. His face scrawled at side and she tilted her head to look at him. He stared her back. As she lowered her eyes in shy, he pushed his cheeks on her caressing her skin. She closed her eyes at the contact. She fisted her hand as the reaction travelled down on her spine. His hold on rail tightened as her skin grazed him. His body moved closer as his hands slid towards her waist. But still he didn't hold her or touch her anywhere except their faces which were in contact. His lips oozed the hot air on her crook of the neck making her toes curl in pleasure. Then he moved to the other side and did the same. She reddened. "Rey..." She lowered her eyes. "Hmmm…" his fingers stroked on her bare arm. She shivered unable to meet his eyes. This was a pure torture. She never experienced this kind of rapture. Rey evoked all the fresh feelings in her. And she loved it eventhough they were exceeding at time.

"Kya soch rahe ho, Taani" Rey skimmed his fingers in her arm in a circular motion. She shrugged. "Kuch toh soch rahe ho tum…" his other hand went up above her nude arm. "Mere baare mein soch rahe ho…" he asked her. She flushed looking at her.

Suddenly something lit in her mind. "Rey." Her scream lulled Rey's romance. "Mujhe apko kuch dikana hai… aao mere saath" she pulled him to the empty projector room. Rey though reluctant agreed to accompany her. He liked her being over enthusiastic when it came to work. Hence, he followed her.

Taani showed her work designs. Rey went awe at her skill. Though she looked like a traditional girl, she had mind for styling. Also, she shared the progression of her boutique preparations as well. Clothes manufacturing was almost half completed. Karan had struck a deal with the land owner to get a place for the construction of boutique. But it was due since Taani hadn't confirmed it.

"Aap chaloge mere saath land dekne ke liye" She asked him excitedly.

"Of course..  I would love to" He was so effing proud of her.

She hugged him without caring the damn college or the fact that they were in a projector room and students has an easy access to it. Rey hugged her back with the same zeal. "I'm so proud of you, Taani" he patted her cheek as they broke the hug. This was just a beginning and they had a long way to keep on doing the things they loved. She smiled. He pulled her cheeks, spending the rest of time by Taani explaining him about her new project. Taani had really grown from the bubbly weird girl to matured strong girl. He was so happy to have in her life. He just gaped at her as she talked nonstop. These moments with her was all he cherished.

******

"Abe..lagta hai… ye log  bahut enjoy Kiya hai Kal raat" Bharath murmered among Vicky, Nil and Simmi, when Rithwik, Kriya and Wahi walked in to the canteen. They sat at a corner, ignoring the already present dazzlers who were having a funny discussion among them.

"Toh Hume Kya Lena Dena hai… Jo bi kare wo log…" Nil said though somewhere he felt he would have been in the party room if it wasn't for their egos.

Vicky and Simmi felt the same but they didn't vocalise.

******

Rishi Shekawat came to meet Swayam and Taani at the college. He had found Taani and she took him into the college canteen knowing very well that Swayam would be present there. He wasn't lifting the call and also, Rishi had asked her to make her meet everyone of her and Swayam's friends.

"Swayam…" Sharon stared at the door as Taani and Rishi walked in. "Papa... Yaha…" Swayam stood greeting him. All others of dazzlers joined Swayam, welcoming his father.

"Itna Kya surprise ho rahe ho…" Rishi smiled. "Per… aap yaha…" Swayam looked confused at Taani. She shrugged not knowing.

"Wo… ha… meine aur apke mama ne aaj raat ko dinner party plan kiya hai… humara Ghar per." Rishi informed him. "So… I thought I would invite all of your friends… after all Sabne milke Kal mera birthday ka din itna special banaye the..."

"That's a nice thought, papa..." Swayam agreed.

"Lekin idea Tauji ka ho hi nahi sakta hai" Taani interfered.

"Are..  mujhper itna bi barosa nahi?" Rishi smiled.

"Aisa nahi hai, Tauji... it's just that mein apko ache se jaanti hun... Ye idea na zaroor Taiji ka hi hoga…" she said it. And it was true. Rupali had suggested him to give them return gifts in the form of a dinner party.

"Toh… sabko aana padega… don't mind ki mein yaha aake ap sabko bula Raha hun…" Rishi apologized at the same time.

"Are… it's fine, Uncle. Hum sab ayenge" Sharon promised on behalf of all.

"Aur Rey…" Rishi spotted him. He smiled at him. There was a kind of tension between them. Rishi hadn't spoke to him about Taani after he confessed him about his love on her daughter. And that made him afraid at times. "Mein Ranvijay aur Manini ko bi already inform ki hun..  ane ke liye… just don't forget to get them along with you" he uttered. "Sure, sir" Rey caught Taani's eye before sliding away from Rishi. Both had no idea of Rishi's opinion on their relationship. It was best if Taani confessed everything to Tauji before things went the other way.

"Aur Taani.  Tumhara friends saare kaha hai…" Rishi enquired. Then Taani took them to Rithwik, Wahi and Kriya who sat on the other corner who were unaware of Rishi's presence. Fortunately, Karan and Surbhi had joined them too. Rishi invited them to not miss the party. He also called Hina asking her to join the party. She vowed him to come along as soon as the office hours are closed, since she and Taani were working on a deadline project. Taani informed Tauji about her late arrival to the dinner as her presence is required in the office. She assured him to attend it in time along with Hina.

He also invited Vicky, Bharath, Nil and Simmi as they passed out of the canteen. Taani pointed them saying they were bhai's friends. He had seen them already. They had come to Taanis birthday party. And also he had seen them along with Swayam during dance performance. They reluctantly agreed.

******

"Aap abi tak tayar nahi hue ho?" Rupali chided Rishi who sat in the couch reading a newspaper in his office clothes.

"Taayar kyun hona hai Bhai." He didn't look up from the paper.

"Are…aapna… sab log aa rahe honge… aap atleast fresh toh ho jayiye..." She pulled the newspaper away from him and tucked on table, folding it.

"Mama…teek keh rahi hai.. papa…apko na.. jaakar fresh ho Jana chahiye…" Swayam came in support of his mother.

"Maa bete dono milkar mujhe hi paraya Kar diya…" He hopped up and went to freshen up.

Meanwhile, Swayam went on to attend the door since the doorbell rang. Ranvijay, Manini and Rey were on time. Followed by dazzlers, Karan, Surbhi, Kriya, Rithwik n Wahi.

Ranvijay and Manini sat in the hall conversing with Sharon, Neha, Rinni and Bharath. Rey went with Swayam to store room to bring the things which Rupali had told them. Rupali was assisting Kaka in the kitchen.

******

Sharon excused herself and went into kitchen. She wasn't a girl who liked to be in kitchen. Or she really didn't knew C of cooking. Yet, she went so that she could help Rupali. Or she just wanted to make an impression.

"Mein kuch madad karu, aunty?" She requested in a low tone.

Rupali looked her in surprise. "Are beta... It's okay… sab kuch ho Gaya hai…"

"Nahi, aunty. It's fine. Mein apka help Kar sakti hun… waise bi aap ye sab akele Kar rahe ho…" Sharon said. 

"Akele kaha… Kaka haina…" Rupali smiled at her concern. "agar tum mujhe itna hi help karna hai…toh okay… table set kardo… mein aur Kaka Khana lekar aate hai…"

"Teek hai aunty" Sharon smiled excitedly. She was glad to do something even if it was just setting the table.

******

Swayam and Rey carried bags which Rupali had kept in the store room. While they were about to slide down the staircase, Rishi trotted from the other side.

"Ye tum dono Kya Kar rahe ho?" Rishi asked not knowing what the bags were about.

"Hume kuch nahi pata, papa... Mama ne ye sab neeche rakne ke liye bola toh, hum lekar jaarahe hai" Swayam informed while Rey looked in between the floor and Swayam.

"Okay…" Rishi watched Rey being quite than normal. "Rey..  Kya mein tumhare saath ek minute ke liye baat Kar sakta hun?"

Swayam and Rey exchanged a glance. Swayam looked in between his papa and Rey. He understood the message. "Rey, ye sab yahi rak do… mein lekar jaata hun… tum baat karke aa Jana..."

Swayam walked away before Rey stopped him. Rey looked at Rishi in hesitation but he followed him. They stood in the balcony alone.

"Rey… Tum jaante ho ki mein kis baare mein baat karna chahta hun?" Rishi questioned him.

Rey stood puzzled. He had no idea about it.

"Kair… mein hi Batata hun…" Rishi observed him. "Mein tumse Taani ke baare mein baat karna chahta hun"

That grabbed Rey's attention. He was mystified at the interrogation.

"Tum kuch bolna chahoge?" Rishi quizzed.

Rey knew this situation would come one or the other day. He dreaded about it since the day he had confessed his feelings about Taani to him. And today, he wasn't going to turn away when Rishi expected an answer from him. He was going to say louder than before. "Sir… mein apse pehle hi bola hun… aur aaj bi wahi bolta hu ki…" Rey gulped remembering his dream where Rishi had slapped him after the confession. He was aghast at it. But he hadn't quivered and confronted him. "Taani se mein Pyaar karta hun…sir… yahi Sach hai"

Rishi knew that. "Ye mein jaanta hun…Rey… lekin mein ye janana chahta hun ki… Kya Taani bi tumhe pasand karti hai?" Rishi had a reason to ask this. "Kyunki last time jab meine tum dono ko deka ta… tum dono mein kuch anuband hua ta… aur Taani ne mujhe bola ta ki tum dono ke beech aisa kuch nahi hai…"

Rey was confounded at first. Then he remembered Taani had a reason to tell otherwise. He didn't blamed her. "Sir, Tab Taani ne aapse Jo bi kaha ta… wo Sach ta… kyunki us waqt hum dono ka break up hogaya ta…" Rey was trying to simplify that horrible situation. "Per hum ek dusre se aaj bi Pyaar karte hai, sir… aur wo break up sachmuch ka nahi ta…"

Rishi didn't like how these youngsters in today's world dealt in relationships. Love wasn't a thing. To break up or patch up whenever required. It was an emotion. A Feeling. He was skeptical about Rey's words. "But tum dono..  Kal party Mein bi ek dusre se naraz te..."

Rey remembered it. But before he could defend or say anything about it, Rishi stopped him. "Rey Mein nahi jaanta hun ki tum dono ke beech mein Kya chal Raha hai… kabhi tum bolte ho ki tum Taani se Pyaar karte ho..  aur kabhi Taani bolti hai ki tum dono ke beech kuch nahi hai…aur abi phirse tum bol rahe ho ki tum usase pyaar karte ho..." Rishi wasn't actually understanding it. "per mein itna zarur kehna chahta hun… Taani ko mein bahut nazuk se pala hun… mein janta hun ki wo Jo bi karegi bahut soch samajkar karegi… aur agar wo tumhe pasand Kar bi rahi hai toh..  mujhe kuch problem nahi hai... Mujhe tum dono ka saath rehne mein koi dikkat nahi hai… tum ek ache ladke ho…aur mein tumhe mere beta jaisa kaha hun..  per ek baat yaad rako, Rey… Ismein kabhi age jaake agar tum Taani ka Dil dukaogi toh…"

Rey was baffled beyond words. Firstly for Rishi Shekawat accepting their relationship. Damn, did he just say that he have no problem with it? Definitely he did say. Secondly, Rishi was giving him a direct warning. "Aisa kabhi nahi hoga, sir. Mein Taani ko kabhi hurt nahi karunga…" he assured him. He wouldn't. She had already suffered a lot because of him.

"I hope so…" Rishi was amused. "Ek aur baat, Rey... Tum dono ka college agle year mein katam honewala hai… so I expect, aap dono apna future ke baare mein bi ek baar soch liya Karo... Kyunki… agar abi se nahi sochenge toh, aage Jake sochne ke liye bahut Kam waqt rahega apke paas… aur aap dono ko ek dusre ko lekar sure hona bahut zaruri hai… I don't want my daughter to have any blind hope…" Rishi's words may seem rude but he spoke out of his experience. "I hope you understand my point, Rey..."

Rey nodded. He sure understood what Rishi wanted to convey him. But, to think about future even before he graduated put him down. It wasn't like he didn't thought about it. He was damn sure of Taani. But, he had no idea of dealing with the steps in a relationship. He had been so offensive when Taani wanted to just get married to him and do nothing. It was because he was concerned about her. And also, he was kind of afraid about it. He had dreams to fulfill. He had goals to achieve. Currently, everything was at stake. His group was broken. His friends were angry. Among all this chaos, college hectic schedules, exams, Goa fest, upcoming dance competitions, building a professional team were all in a line. And even Taani needed her space now. He considered his suggestion. But their future talks has to wait. He needed to concentrate on the first things first. Almost half of the year was getting over. Amidst of all this, he and Taani would definitely discuss about their future. But, not now.

Though he had told Swayam that Taani meeting his parents could wait, he wanted them to meet her. To get to know about her and vice versa. After all, Rishi knew him and hence he could accept him. He wanted the same to Taani. He wanted their parents to accept her, though it was way early for all these parental meetings thing.

******

"Tu time deka hai… sab log Tera intezaar Kar rahe hai…" Rupali scolded Taani as she and Hina entered the house half n hour late.

"Wo…sorry... Taiji... Toda late ho Gaya" She tried to pacify her Taiji.

"Ab makkan lagana band Kar...aur ja… Jake jaldi fresh hokar aaja…" Ruplai literally pushed Taani into her room. "Aur Hina… tum aaona beta… sab andar baate Kar rahe hai… jao Milo sabse…" She spoke sweetly shoving her towards the couches where everyone were gossiping.

******

Everyone gathered on the dining table. "Are... Swayam... Tumhara aur bi friends ana hai na…" Rishi asked seeing the imbalance in the group. Swayam and others from the gang exchanged a look. At the same time, door bell rang.

"Mein dekti hun…" Taani scrambled to her feet. When she opened the door, Vicky, Nil, Simmi and Bharath were standing. By the look of them, they loathed coming there. But at the same time, they still loved their friends, even if they behaved like a total rogues. Also, they didn't wanted to disrespect Swayam's father just because of their misunderstandings.

Swayam, Rey and gang were shocked to see them. Rishi was happy to see them finally. To have his son's whole set of friends. Surbhi was happy that they could attend the dinner. She was guilty that the group was divided just because of her. Rey and Swayam tried to speak to them but they ignored them. They conversed with all others except those two. Sharon squeezed Swayam and Rey's hand assuring them that they would soon realize everything.

Rupali easily gelled up with everyone even though she knew none. Ranvijay and Manini were happy to see all of them together.

"Taiji…aap bait jao Kane ke liye… mein parosti hun sabko…" Taani aided.

"Nahi… tum apne friends ke saath baito… mein sabko kana lagati hun…" Rupali denied.

"Are..  Rupali ji aur Taani… dono bi humare saath bait jao… hum apne apko serve kar sakte hai… sab log toh humara hi hai… toh I know koi mind nahi karenge…" Manini looked at others. Everyone nodded. Rupali sat with Rishi while there was only one seat empty beside Rey who sat beside his mother. Taani sat beside him avoiding to meet anyone's eye as everyone were smirking at them except Kriya. She wasn't unhappy for them. But it just took little time to accept Taani being in Rey's life. They both looked so happy in love. And she hoped to not build any negative feelings towards them. She knew how gem of a person Rey was and Taani...  Even in short period of time, they had grown close together. Also, Rey had apologized to Kriya for being rude and for all the unsaid things between them after the party. He had told him that he would always be a friend to her, no matter what. Though she and Taani didn't speak about Rey, she understood Taani was sorry for her. She appreciated her silent support irrespective of them being the competent for a man once. Now, it was clear.

Everyone gossiped about many things. Rishi was never tired of asking questions to everyone. He interrogated Karan, Surbhi, Wahi and Rithwik's whole history. Later, Wahi became a commentator of all the funny incidents happened with them in London, Rithwik being the mediator at times. Kriya was unusually silent but she smiled whenever jokes cracked. Hina and Wahi often caught each other's eye, while laughing. Vicky, Simmi, Nil and Bharath too laughed around the jokes forgetting the newborn enemity between them.  Sometimes, Neha and Vicky stole glances at each other not letting the other one know about it. Sharon chatted with Rupali about things which she never dreamt of… like, managing a house as a housewife. It was tiresome yet she was amazed at the efforts they put. She wondered one day she would manage all those things along with her dance career. Rinni was consoling Amar as he glared at Vicky, Nil, Simmi and Bharath for being so stupid. Meanwhile, Rishi, Manini and Ranvijay were talking with Taani, Hina about their work. They were very much impressed with Taani's new venture. Rey silently listened to them.

"Toh boutique kab open karogi, Taani?" Manini asked her.

"Probably…" Taani's voice halted as Rey placed his hand on her thighs. She was wearing pajamas yet the nerve recking jolt it sent through her body was a shocker. Rey smirked but continued eating.

Manini waited for an answer. Taani galloped the shivers and spoke "next year mid Tak ho jayega, aunty…"

Taani placed her hand on Rey's trying to Wade him off. But Rey caught her hand and held it tightly. She struggled to pull. She glared him. He pouted as if he doesn't know why she was flaring him.

"Taani… tum Khana kyun nahi kaa rahe ho…" Swayam asked her bring everyone's attention. "ka rahi huna Bhai..." She smiled awkwardly pleading Rey to let her hand go as her hand was held by him. "Please" she scowled at his stubbornness. Then, he left since others, especially when Swayam's scrutinizing gaze focused on them.

"Mujhe na Tum sab logon ko kuch bolna hai" Rupali Impeded amidst of eating food. Everyone looked at her. "Are sab log itna tense mat ho… tum logon ko waise bi year end mein holidays milenge… toh kyun na tum sab log jodhpur aao…" She suggested.

Taani jumped in excitement. While others, spoke among them in enthusiasm. Everyone were ready for it. Who wouldn't? Vacations like this came seldom.

"Ye acha idea his Rupali ji… In logon ka vacation ho jayega…" Ranvijay agreed.

"Bhai Saab... Invitation sirf bacchon ko nahi… aap dono ko bi… mein chahti hun ki aap aur Manini bi saath mejn aao…" Rupali wasn't completed. "Aap dono se milke itne saal ho Gaye hai… ab se na atleast yearly once hum sab milenge… mein koi bahane nahi chahti hun… ha… pehle hi bol rahi hun.."

"Per… business ko hum dono hi sambalte hai… toh itna long leave.. Toda mushkil ho jayega…" Manini was worried about the work. She would love to be a part of it but her work demands were high. She and Ranvijay were literally busy throughout the year. They hardly got time to even visit Rey at times.

"But mom… Aap waha humare saath rehke bi kaam ko manage Kar sakte ho na… I mean .. you and Dad can monitor the office works through online too..." Rey advocated. "aur mein bi rahunga… kitne dino ke baad aisi mauka mil Raha hai… please… mom…" he pleaded.

Manini looked at Ranvijay. He nodded. After all, they would never disappoint his son. "Okay…" Manini sighed. Rey hugged her mom, side ways in a tight pull. "Thank you, Aunty… you know… you are the best…" Rey waved a hi-fi to Rupali. She winked accepting his thanks. He was excited because he had so many things to clear out. He could bring Vicky, Simmi, Bharath and Nil closer to the group. He wished they all got together as before. Also, he had time to tell his parents about Taani and let them accept her for what she's. He even had time to build a strong bond with Taani's God parents as he knew little about them. And more than anything, he was thrilled to have plenty of time with Taani to spend. He know, once they were back to college tomorrow, all of them would be so busy. They had tight schedules until the year ending. They had Goa fest to prepare for, option was given to build a professional team by VIP, then college exams. So, he was sure of not getting preferred time to meet Taani. She would be busy with the academics and her work. Squeezing out little time together would be so hard and he was worried that it didn't affect their relationship as it did previously. He was not at all ready or he would never be ready to depart from Taani never again.

******

Author's Note:

Hey all, how was the chapter? I hope few of you got your answers about TaaRey's relationship coming into light in front of the parents. Well, it'll be very soon. But we have to go through few more chapters for it. But I have so many things in the story to share with you. That's why trying to give you daily updates. And will try to maintain that.

In this particular chapter, I haven't concentrated on any other characters except for TaaRey and the elder characters as I wanted to finish it off this chapter soon. Hope you liked it. Do vote and comment.

Thank you

Love - Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5K 107
Highest rank two times - #1 in taarey #1 in Swayam #1 in Sharon #1 in taani ...
23K 916 30
Guys.... I repeat, no hatred for kriya or sara, just a more love for taani. a new ff with a new twist. hope u all like it.
13.4K 633 33
TaaRey Fanfiction...
30.7K 2K 83
This story is about SwaRon & TaaRey, who love eachother very much but are afraid to express it. And the conspiracies of the people to separate them f...