Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 92

675 21 4
By LightWolf46

Ray's POV

"Wait, I don't have to listen to you." I say to Endeavor as I turn back around to look at Endeavor with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Nose to the corner." Endeavor says to me annoyed.

"Yeah Cascade, nose to the corner." Combustion mocks me from his corner.

My hand flexes as I scowl at Combustion who smirks at me. "Your so lucky your on the other side of this dorm house, or I swear to god Combustion that I would put gum in your hair right now." I say to Combusiton.

"Fuck you Cascade." Combustion says to me.

I flip him off. "Suck my dick Combustion." I say to him.

"Your so annoying." Combustion says to me annoyed.

"At least I'm not old and cranky." I say to Combusiton.

"HEY! I'M ONLY 22!" Combustion yells at me.

"Could've fooled me." I say to Combustion with a shrug.

"Your a child who didn't get her afternoon nap, so your just as cranky." Combustion remarks back.

I stare at him, mildly shocked. "Listen, I've missed nap time for the past," I count up the days I've been going with sleeping 5ish hours at night and the days I've been busy, "6 weeks?" I say confused.

"You actually take naps?" Combustion asks me, looking like he's about to laugh.

"I do not see an issue." I say to Combustion and he laughs.

I stare at him, annoyed. "Oh fuck you." I say to Combustion and he laughs harder.

I roll my eyes and I sit down, my legs crossed and I'm pouting as my arms cross over my chest.

Combustion ceaselessly makes fun of me for taking naps and I huff. Missy walks over to me and she lays down in my lap and looks up at me with innocent eyes. I scratch her belly as I wait for my time out to end.

I rest my chin on my hand as my elbow rests on my knee as I scratch Missy's belly.

Combustion settles down and stops prodding me as I pay attention to my dog.

"So Ray, from now on, things will be handled more delicately." Nezu says to me and I nod.

"Good." I say and I get up. "I'm gonna go take a nap, fuck, all of you, except for a select few, you know who you are." I say and Missy follows me up to my room.

I set my alarm and I curl up on my bed with Missy and Eve, and I watch TV, trying to get some sleep.

Katsu comes in after a bit and he lays down behind me, his arms wrap around my waist. "Hey, get some rest." Katsu whispers as he holds me tightly.

Katsu kisses my cheek as he holds me.

I look at my TV. "I got so fucking lucky today." I whisper and I breath out.

Katsu rests his face in my neck. "Are you ok baby?" Katsu asks me quietly.

"Not really." I whisper and Katsu hums softly.

"Get some rest baby, you deserve it. You've worked your ass off all day, take a nap." Katsu whispers as he makes me comfortable.

I end up dozing off as Katsu holds me tightly.

My alarm goes off after a bit and I turn it off.

Katsu kisses my cheek as I turn around to bury my face in Katsu's chest.

"Come on, you've your therapy session in 20 minutes." Katsu whispers as he encourages me to get up.

I huff softly. "Ok." I mumble and I get up.

I get changed into a pair of black ripped jeans and a really thick, cream sweater. I tie my hair back into a low bun and I put Missy's vest on her as she stands next to me.

I yawn quietly as Katsu hugs me. "Have a good time." Katsu says as he rubs my back.

"Ok." I hum softly and I grab my ear muffs.

Katsu rubs my back as we walks with me and Missy down to the front door.

"There will be dinner at your arrival back." Katsu says to me gently.

I smile at that and I kiss Katsu. "Thank you Honey." I say to him softly.

Katsu smirks and I just smile.

I head to my therapy session with Missy. I walk in and Cameron grins from his seat. "Hello Ray, I heard that you had an eventful day." Cameron says to me.

I close the door behind me. "You have no idea the kind of bullcrap happened today." I say to Cameron and I sit down on the couch, Missy jumps up on the couch and lays next to me, she goes back to sleep.

"Alright. Then," Cameron starts as he gets a recording box out and turns it on. "Start your rant." Cameron says to me.

I nod and I start from the begining of my day, and I end when I came here.

Me and Cameron talk for the 2 hours I'm here and afterwards, I feel relieved.

"See you tomorrow at 8pm Ray." Cameron says to me at the end of the session.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow Cameron." I say and Missy follows me to my dorm house and it's so cold outside.

"Missy, it's so cold out." I say to her as we walk.

Missy just nudges me and we get back to the dorm house.

Katsu is waiting at the door for me and I instantly hug him for warmth. Katsu hugs me tightly and he rubs my back. "How'd it go?" Katsu asks me.

"It went good, I feel better than before, however I'm freezing and Missy needs to be taken on her evening walk." I say to Katsu who kisses my forehead gently.

"I'll come with you." Katsu says to me and he takes Missy's leash from me gently.

I look up at him with a pout. "I don't deserve you." I whisper and Katsu shakes his head and he rubs my back.

"Of course you do. Now come on." Katsu says to me and I nod. I walk with Katsu to walk Missy and she enjoys this, a lot.

I'm just cold, so Katsu keeps his free arm around my shoulders.

I smile as we walk and afterwards, me and Katsu go to his room, he hands me a set of clothes and I change in his bathroom. I put on a pair of Katsu's sweatpants and one of his t-shirts.

I leave the bathroom and Katsu kisses my forehead as he takes my clothes from me.

I look up at my boyfriend and he's smiling softly. I smile at that, but then I get lower back pain. "Give me one moment." I say to Katsu who nods and I go back into the bathroom.

I put on a pad and then I leave the bathroom.

I hug my boyfriend who is waiting for me and he hugs me tightly. "What's wrong?" Katsu asks me softly.

I look up at him for a moment. "It's getting to be that time of the month again for me." I whisper.

Katsu kisses my temple. "Even more of a reason, to come eat with me." Katsu says to me as he pulls me to his table.

I smile at that and I sit with Katsu. "Thank you Honey." I say to Katsu who smirks.

We eat and then we cuddle on his bed.

I smile, enjoying where I'm at right now, I feel mentally better, physically I feel good, Katsu feels good and looks good, if I do say so myself.

I look up at Katsu who is falling asleep. I smile and I move, which wakes him up. I move so that I'm holding him, his head on my chest and my fingers scratching hid head gently. Katsu sighs heavily in content and I see him smiling as he falls asleep.

Katsu falls into a dead sleep and he has an iron grip on my waist as he holds me tightly. 

I hold him and Katsu moves so that he's burying his face in my neck as I scratch his back gently. I smile as I lay here and Missy joins us on the bed, and I notice Eve laying on her cat bed

I end up dozing off in the quiet room.

"Ray, baby, we're gonna be late for school." Katsu whispers urgently.

I curl up on top of Katsu's chest. "No." I mumble in his neck.

"Ray!" Mina whines at the door.

"Oh dear god." I whisper and I sit up, I yawn as I roll over and I bury my face into Missy's fur. Missy barks and gets up and jumps off the bed. "Missy why?" I whine quietly.

Katsu hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek as he hugs me. "We have school." Katsu whispers.

"I will cry if I get up right now." I say to Katsu quietly.

"Get up soon then Baby." Katsu says as he gets up. "I'll take Missy for a walk, I'll be right back." Katsu says to me as he rubs my shoulder. I look at the wall for a moment before I sit up, making Katsu smile at that.

"Ok, I'll take Missy for a walk." I say as I scoot to the edge of the bed. Katsu rubs my shoulders gently as he stands in front of me. I look up at him and I'm tired.

I get up and I hug Katsu around his waist, burying my face in his shoulder. Katsu hugs me tightly and I feel my period start.

I then take my Endeavor Agency coat and I slip it on as Katsu gets ready for school.

I take Missy on her walk and during it, Mic stops us.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" Mic asks me.

I look at the time on my phone and then at him. "Yeah." I say to Mic and I put my phone back.

Mic just follows me around. "Why aren't you in class though?" Mic asks me.

"I'm walking Missy, I woke up late and I started my Monthly today, so after this, I'm going back to bed." I say to Mic who nods.

Mic continues to follow me around and after I finish walking Missy, I go back to bed while Mic goes to report to Dad.

I curl up in my bed with Missy and she huffs as she lays beside me.

I watch TV and I end up passing out about halfway through a show.

I wake up to movement and I open my eyes to see Katsu sitting on the end of my bed. "Honey?" I whisper confused.

I look at the time to see it's after school.

Katsu pulls me into a sitting up position and he kisses my forehead gently. "Are you ok?" Katsu asks me quietly.

I shrug slightly. "Not really. I started my monthly this morning." I whisper and Katsu holds me in his arms tightly.

"What do you want to eat?" Katsu asks me gently.

I relax quietly, thinking. "Soup." I say softly and Katsu rubs my back gently.

"What kind of soup?" Katsu asks me.

"That's up to you, I just want something that's hot with broth and noodles." I say to Katsu who kisses the top of my head again.

"Ok, then you need a nice hot shower, so let's get your stuff together to get a shower." Katsu says to me and I nod.

We get up and I get some clean clothes and everything I'll need for a shower.

Katsu takes me downstairs and then he goes to the kitchen while I go take a hot shower.

After I get out of the shower, I put on my undergarments and then I put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt with the Endeavor Agency coat.

I leave my hair wet and I go to the kitchen to see Katsu still cooking.

Katsu sees me and he walks over to me and kisses my forehead gently. "Now, head up to your room with this and watch something that makes you happy." Katsu says to me as he hands me a water bottle.

I nod and I head up to my room where I watch an Adam Sandler movie and when I take a drink of the water, it's sweet.

I like the sweetness and I drink most of the water through out the movie.

During the credits, Katsu comes in with two bowls. We sit at my coffee table and Katsu smiles at me as I sit next to him.

"Did you like the water?" Katsu asks me.

I nod as I hug him around his waist. "I liked it." I say to Katsu and he hugs me as he rubs my back.

"Feel better?" Katsu asks me.

"A bit better than before." I say to Katsu who nods and he rubs my back.

"Then let's eat." Katsu says to me and I nod.

I eat it and it's Chicken Noodle Soup.

When I'm done, I hug Katsu again who is still eating.

Katsu smirks amused since I'm not letting go. "Was it satisfactory?" Katsu asks me.

"It was amazing." I say to him and Katsu grins in victory.

"Damn right." Katsu says to me and he finishes eating.

Katsu then gets up and drags me up with him on accident, so he just picks me up bridal style anyways. "Let's go walk Missy." Katsu says to me and I nod.

Katsu sets me on my feet carefully and Missy jumps off the bed, eager to go on a walk.

I attach her leash and I put on my shoes as Katsu gets his shoes. I grab my earmuffs and then we take Missy on a walk.

I hold onto Katsu's arm as we walk and it's cold, it also doesn't help I have a semi wet head still too.

After the walk, me and Katsu just sit in my room, and I'm painting his nails and doing his make up.

"Your gonna be the prettiest princess at the ball Honey." I say to him with an amused smile as I attempt to put mascara on him.

"I better be." Katsu says to me with sass which makes me laugh.

I finish after a minute and he looks like his Mom.

I hold up a mirror for him as I'm trying to stifle my laughter. Katsu stares at the mirror. "I LOOK LIKE THAT DAMN OLD HAG!" Katsu yells and I loose it in laughter.

I manage to take a picture and I send it to Mitsuki as Katsu pouts.

I kiss Katsu and he smirks. "I mean, either way, your still my honey." I say and Katsu continues to smirk at that and he pulls me into his chest, making me yelp, but he hugs me tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2K 23
One quirk to rule them all. continued in "God's mistake" I do not own My Hero Academia nor the characters in this story, it is owned by Kohei Horikos...
1.2K 34 17
I don't own Danganronpa
575 29 4
What if you could choose your own path? In this book the readers can comment and vote to choose what they want! I will be giving a few decisions at t...
7.1K 34 10
Literally read the title it gives it away * I do not own My Hero Academia or any of the characters in the anime or manga all rights go to the writer...