Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨21✨

5.5K 329 30
By JEONfanTAEsea

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

___________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

It was about three days later when Jimin called him.

''Hey Taetae, I am on my way to your building, be ready......''

''No Chim, wait...see, you don't have to come all the way here to pick me up for college. I know my house is in totally opposite direction from our college, So I will come with JK......'' Taehyung explained him in short.

Yes, The three days were well spent by the two. They have become close now. The brunette takes the blue haired boy with himself to the college. Taehyung realised that how wrong he was about the other. He always thought of the other as an arrogant and self centred person, while on the other hand, the brunette was totally different. He was sweet, caring and very responsible person and he was liking this JK who is a totally different person.

When Jimin heard the other saying that he quickly checked his phone to see if he has dialed a wrong number but no, the number was right. It means, it was Tae who was saying all those things which he just heard.

''Wait.....am I missing something?......Are you alright Tae, Don't tell me you hit your head in a wall? Jimin said still shocked.

''I am good Chim, and Yes....There are a lot of things you are missing. I was waiting for you to be free so that I can tell you everything in detail.'' Taehyung said smiling.

''Wait.....are you also his fanboy now?.....Or, do you also have a crush on him?....No, wait....Had he played some black magic on you?.....How is it possible?...you are saying that you will come with JK??.Wait....am I dreaming?.....Shit!!.It hurts, that means it is not a dream. It is so confusing Taetae....'' Jimin started rambling while the blue haired male shook his head laughing at his friend's unstoppable queries.

''Relax Chim, There is something which if I tell you now, you will crash your car on the road, So I can't risk it telling to you now.'' Tae said increasing the suspense.

''What is it Tae, please tell me...you know that until you tell me, i will keep imagining the weirdest possibilities....please please!!.pretty please" Jimin said pouting and making puppy eyes like the blue haired male can see him from the other side of the phone.

''First, stop your car by the side of the road. and yes one more thing...i will only say a single sentence now, and you will have to wait for later to ask the whole story. I know you, once you get excited, you become persistent to know the whole damn story.'' Taehyung said while walking out of his room to leave for the college as the brunette must be waiting for him outside his apartment.

''Okay, Okay, soulmate promise...Now tell me quickly!!'' Jimin said stopping his car by the road because he himself knows quite well if Tae has asked him to stop then the news must be pretty big.

'' So, the breaking news is.....'' Tae stopped in mid and controlled his laugh.

''What....come on,,,say it Tae...'' Jimin said excitedly.

''Okay....so i was saying that.....'' He again cut himself.

''What Tae....Don't make me wait for too long, you know that my stomach will start to do flips in suspense.'' Jimin whined again.

'' Oh!!...sorry Chim...I was saying that me and JK......''

''You and JK...??''

''Me and JK are.....''

''KIM TAEHYUNG!!...Don't you dare play with me..''

''MeandJKarefriendsnow!!'' Taehyung said in one breathe and listened carefully to hear any moment but it didn't came. He thought what if his best friend fainted. He is in his car and nobody is with him, what if he get suffocated lying unconscious in his car.

''Chim??.are you there?.....Hello!!.Chim?....are you alright?....Did you crashed your car?....wait...Did you died from shock!!..No chim, You can't leave me alone...Hello...What I will do without you Jimin...'' Taehyung said thinking of the worst scenerios.

''Shut up, I am here, safe and sound.....I was just thinking from when did you started to rap like Agust-D?....I didn't get a single fucking thing you just rambled.'' Jimin said irritated.

''Oh!!.sorry...I thought you fainted.'' Taehyung said innocently.

''Don't be a drama queen now, and tell me what the fuck you were saying?

''Ok....umm....You know what?....No...How will you know this?....The thing is umm....Me and JK are friends now'' Taehyung closed his eyes in order to prepare himself for the upcoming scream of his best friend which didn't came and he opened his eyes in confusion.

''Chim, Are you there?'' Taehyung asked hesitantly.

''Yes...I am here...and that was a nice joke you just cracked.....Now tell me the real thing.'' Jimin orders him.

'' I will tell you later, he is waiting for me, Bye.'' Taehyung said to him when he noticed the brunette waiting for him near the elevator checking his feed on IG.

( Coz why not, He made an account on IG yesterday only...better use it to give some real feel to the story😇)

'' Wait....Kim fucking Taehyung, I will beat your peachy ass into a pulp if your kinky hands tried to cut my damn call. I swear I am gonna.....'' Jimin cut in between when Taehyung cut his call and placed his phone in his pocket and smiled at the brunette who just noticed the blue haired boy was walking towards him. He also locked his phone and placed it in his pocket.

'' Hey...Good morning Tae...'' Jungkook greeted him smiling.

''Morning JK.....Did I made you wait?....Sorry...Chim called me to tell that he was coming here to pick me.'' Taehyung said in a guilt tone.

'' Its Okay Tae, I hope you told him that you are coming with me....right?''

''Yeah!!...Now let's go...I don't wanna be late for my class, and so do you...Hmm?'' Taehyung asked pressing the elevator button.

''Not in a million years.....'' He said and they both laughed.

They both went inside the elevator. The lift started going down after the brunette pressed the ground floor button. They both were standing in a comfortable silence waiting for the lift to stop. Suddenly, The blue haired male chuckled making the brunette confused.

'' What happened Tae?.....''

''Ahh....nothing....I just remembered something.'' The blue haired boy said smiling to the brunette who became confused. The blue haired remembered their first encounter how he misunderstood the other and throw a whole ass lecture on him. before the brunette could ask anything further, the elevator stopped and they both went out and started going towards the parking lot.

As always, the brunette opened the door for the blue haired male who smiled impressively.

'' You never stop flattering me, JK..'' Tae commented and sat inside.

''And you never stop looking even more beautiful than before.....'' Jungkook said mischieviously and winked at him.

''And you never stop complementing me....'' Taehyung said hiding his blush at the brunette's comment.

''And you never stop becoming shy at my compliments....'' The brunette said and they both shared a laugh. The brunette closed the door and went towards the driver side. Once inside, the brunette started the car.

''You love driving....don't you?'' Taehyung asked turning towards the other whose one hand was placed on the steering wheel while the other hand was on the gearstick looking all hot and steamy. The blue veins were plopping out on his hand and arm where his shirt sleeves were rolled a bit upside.

Damn those veiny hands......what else they can do.....

His cheeks got hot and his ears turned red at his not so holy thoughts.The blue haired male shrugged his dirty thoughts and concentrated on the other. Suddenly he was feeling very hot so started to fan himself with his hands to calm his suddenly racing heart.

'' Umm....Yeah, it is my second love....'' The brunette said smiling and glanced at the other but he noticed the uncomfortable expression on the other's face. He became worried.

''Are you Fine Tae.....What happened?''

umm.....I just drooled over your veiny hands......what the fuck!!

'' Yeah, I am fine.....It is a bit hot here..'' Taehyung said smiling awkwardly.

''But Tae, The AC is on....'' Jungkook said while looking at the blue haired boy's with worry.

'' I am fine now JK.....So it is you second love?'' Tae tried to change the topic.

''Umm...Yeah,,'' the brunette said scratching the back of his head.

'' Then....who is your first love?'' Taehyung asked curiously.

''Umm....Tae, I will tell you when the right time comes....will you wait till then?'' Jungkook asked him with a serious face.

I wanted to know that right now, but I guess I will have to wait.....

'' Sure JK....It should be your choice when to tell your friends about it.'' Taehyung said with an assuring smile in reply to which the brunette also smiled heartily.

They reached the college and went out. Jimin was waiting for Taehyung still fuming about how his best friend cut his call in mid despite of his warning. When Taehyung saw him, he immediately ran towards him to calm his rage leaving the brunette there.

''Hey Chim, How are you?''

'' How are you, my ass....You piece of shit...how dare you cut my call like that.'' Jimin barked.

''AWW....My Chim is angry....you know, you look so cute when you are angry.'' Taehyung tried to butter him up.

''Don't you dare try to flatter me now....I am not gonna spare you this easily. I will shove Hyung's pink spatula up your ass.'' Jimin scoffed.

'' Taetae is sorry Chim, Please forgive your Taetae.'' Taehyung tried to act cute which only made the latter more angry. He was about to shout once again when he notice Jungkook walking closer to them. He immediately shifted from an angry Jimin to a cute and soft Chim flashing his eye smile.

'' Hi JK.....You are looking so hot.'' Jimin said excitedly and the blue haired boy was shocked at the rapid change of his best friend's mood.

'' Good morning to you too, Chim...'' Jungkook said flashing his bunny smile and Jimin get lost in his fantasy where the brunette was calling him Chim so romantically. Taehyung noticed his best friend's lost state so he cleared his throat to bring him back to reality.

'' So JK, meet my bestie Jimin, and Chim, meet my newly made friend, JK'' Taehyung said gesturing towards them with his hands.

'' What?.....What did you just said?''

''What?''

''He is your friend?''

''Yes Chim.....And this is for real...you are not dreaming.'' Taehyung chuckled.

'' It means you were not joking?''

Both Taehyung and Jungkook shook their head in unison.

'' God!!.how did it all happened?'' Jimin asked in disbelief.

''Let's go to our class now, I will tell you the whole story later.'' Taehyung said and they all started to walk towards their class. Just when the brunette was about head towards his class, Jimin spoke up-

'' Hey JK..... You are Taetae's friend that means you are my friend too...right?''

''Of course Chim, we are friends...'' Jungkook ruffled his hairs and smiled. Jimin was looking like a lost puppy who just got his favourite bone as treat. The brunette walked away from there and Jimin stood there touching his hairs where the brunette just touched.

And Taehyung stood there smiling at his over dramatic friend.

________________________________________________

So, All the BTS members are now on IG....Go and follow them.

don't forget to vote and comment.

I purple you.💜

''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 8.2K 62
He was his bestfriend. He was secretly in love with him. He thought he was fine until he fell in love. Their past can be the end of their friendship...
792K 34.5K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
650K 34.6K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
104K 5.1K 24
How will you feel when you got to know the person whom you left years ago thinking he loved someone actually loved you???how you will react when that...