It's Hero Time!

By JackDroid

You are Y/n Tennyson, Earth's Hero, and the Famous Y/n L/n! You were just living your normal Life Just drinki... More

Bio!!
That Fateful Day!
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!!
Papi the Happy Harpy!
The Clumsy Centaur Knight!!
Full Moon Madness!!
Team MON!!/ Happy Returns!!
Miia's Under Stress!!/ Shedding Time!!
The Invasive Slime!!/ Snake eyes!!
Suu and Papi On the Loose!!
WANTED!/ A New Love Rival!!
Miia Vs Mero!!/ Darling's Love!!
Papi Lays An Egg!!/ Caught in the Spiders Web!!
Captured!!/ The worst enemy is Yourself!!
Y/n vs Albedo!!/ Getting the Team Together!!

Relations with the girls!!

3.2K 54 71
By JackDroid

We Open up at the Tennyson Residence, as Miia Had Sat Cerea and Papi down in the Living room and she pulls up A White Board and Begins writing on it and Drawing crude Pictures of the two girls while doing A Very good Drawing Picture of herself!

Miia: "Now It is time to go over the rules of the Monster-Human Corddination Act! 1. Monsters can Not harm Humans in any single way Possible, 2. Monsters cannot interact alone without their Human Host(s)!"

Cerea: "Okay, And?"

Miia: "And... The 1st Monster who appears has Sorority over all other Monsters, and Must do everything she says!!"

Cerea: "WHAT!? NO, IT'S NOT! THAT'S NOT A RULE!"

Papi who was trying to read the Book, speaks up!

Papi: "Of course!"

Cerea: "PAPI DON'T LISTEN TO HER LIES!"

Just then you walked in on the phone, with A Horseshoe print on your face, as you spoke up!

Y/n: "Hey Cerea, Smith wants you to Sign the Paperwork of Placement, by the next time she shows up Okay?"

Miia: "Darling what Happened to you!? CEREA!!!"

Y/n: "Now, Now, Now, Calm down Miia it was my Fault. Let me explain..."

Flashback!

Y/n: "Wow, That was seriously A Long run."

Skurd: "Yes, you went around the earth 500 Times as XLR8, That's twice as Much as Usual. Trying to impress someone?"

You then began to scoff nervously as you smiled!

Y/n: "Pssh, No! I-I'm Just Doing it for my Health, That's all. Nothing else."

Skurd:

Y/n: "DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK! Besides, I gotta take A Shower and-"

You then opened the door and standing there in the Shower was A Naked Cerea, who was Just as shocked and Red-Faced as he is!

Y/n: "Um..."

Skurd: "... Hi."

Just then Cerea Kicked you right in the Face, and sent you flying into the Hallway!

Flashback End!

Y/n: "...And That's What Happened."

Cerea: "I'm still so sorry Master, I shouldn't have done such A Thing, It was still my fault, and I-!"

Miia: "Hey! Stay away from him! You Already hurt him once you can do it again Horse-Brains!"

Cerea: "What was that Snake Tits!?"

Miia: "YOU HEARD ME HORSE ASS!"

Cerea: "OKAY SNAKE ASS!"

As you tried breaking up the fight between the two Smoke steam began to fill up the room!

Y/n: "Huh? What's with all of this steam?"

Skurd: "Might wanna look at the Birdbrain."

Y/n: "Huh? PAPI!"

Papi:

Y/n: "Papi are you Okay!?"

Papi: "The Interspecies Promuscuity Bill has way too many big words..."

Y/n: "Eh, while those two are fighting why don't I give you A Bath?"

Papi: "Okay..."

You then took Papi up in your arms, and you took her to the bath where she began taking off her clothes!

Papi: "Alrighty, time to take A Bath!"

Y/n: "Woah there! We can't have you getting all Naked again, so Smith got you this Swimsuit!"

You then Pull out A School style swimsuit, and Papi was confused!

Papi: "Why is it A School swimsuit?"

Y/n: "Well..."

Flashback!

Smith: "It's for Plot Purposes!"

Back to now!

Skurd: "Big Plot Purposes!"

Y/n: "Shut up. Let's put this on. God, I hope this doesn't get put out of Context."

Papi: "Oh Master, It seems too big for me!"

Y/n: "It Just depends on how you put it in!"

Papi: "Master, it's so Big!"

Y/n: "Just stop Squirming, Please!"

Papi: "But Master, Squirming is all I can do!"

Y/n: "Here we go, Now let's put the rest in!"

Papi: "Master, It's so Tight!"

Y/n: "I Know, You thought it was too Big!"

Papi: "Master, It's so tight on me!"

Y/n: "Okay, Please stop!"

Papi: "MASTER, IT'S SO TIGHT!"

Y/n: "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, OH GOD!"

Papi: "YES MASTER, YES!!"

You then quickly slapped your Omnitrix and Turned into Ripjaws, jumping into the Massive Bath before Papi, can say anything else!

Ripjaws Y/n: "Well That was Beyond Awkard. Hopefully, no one takes that out of Context."

Ripjaws Y/n

Papi: "Here I come!"

Ripjaws Y/n: "Oof!"

Papi had Jumped on your chest, and she began laying on it as she smiled!

Ripjaws Y/n: "I feel like A Mother Otter Now."

For A While you two Just continued floating there, and then Papi flipped herself over and began speaking!

Papi: "You Know Y/n, I Am so Happy to meet someone Like you! You're like The big Brother, I never Had!"

Ripjaws Y/n: "Huh?"

Skurd: "Harpies don't have any Males, Y/n."

Ripjaws Y/n: "Oh Right."

Papi: "Do you have any Family Y/n?"

Ripjaws Y/n: "Well Yeah, I have my Parents, My Grandpa, My Cousin Gwen who was always Like A Big sister of sorts, and now she's dating my former Psychopathic enemy, and now one of my best friends Kevin Leven. Do you have any Family?"

Papi: "Well, I have my Mommy, Her Boyfriend, and Now I have you as A Big brother!"

Ripjaws Y/n: "Oh, Well Thank you!"

Papi then began to Pin you down, as you began to get nervous!

Ripjaws Y/n: "U-Um, Papi what are you doing?"

Papi then began to slowly remove the straps off of her swimsuit as she gained A Sultry look!

Papi: "You know, I was thinking... That you could be more than my Big brother~"

Ripjaws Y/n:

You then began trying to escape with Skurd creating some extra arms to try and pull you away, but Papi was pinning you down, as you screamed for help!

Papi: "I wonder, what you Taste Like Y/n~"

Ripjaws Y/n:

Just then Several Arrows came flying at Papi and they Pin her to the wall, as You Looked on to see Cera standing there with A Bow and some arrows on her person! You then turned into your Human form and Thanked Cerea!

Y/n: "Oh Thank you Cerea so Much!"

Cerea: "Good, I thought I could trust her since she was Just A Child but Apparently I was wrong about her! Now Mount me, Master, so we can get out of here!"

Y/n: "I-I guess so..."

Skurd: "Oh Getting Kinky!"

Y/n: "SHUT UP SKURD!"

You then got on top of Cerea, as Miia came slithering in with A Horseshoe Print on her head!

Miia: "Stop right there Horse for Brains! I got A Call from Ms.Smith saying that she'll be coming over soon, to sign over your paperwork so you better be signing it, while I take care of my darl- GAH!!"

Cerea then ran over Miia, as you hanged on with skurd for dear life!

Cerea: "We should head for the Park where Not Even Papi can follow us there!"

Y/n: "W-Whatever you say Cerea!"

Later...

The two of you were now at the Park, as you were walking around Just trying to Spend some time with Cerea, during this Kinda-pseudo-Date, with her!

Y/n: "So Cerea, what do you wanna do?"

Cerea: "Well, I will do anything you wanna do Master!"

Y/n: "Woah! Master? Isn't that A Little too far!"

Skurd: "Shut up boy, and she'll believe it!"

Y/n: "Shut! Up! Skurd!"

Cerea: "You are My Master, Lord Tennyson, and this is my Peoples culture! It dates back to my Father, his Father, His Father, His Father, and Even his Father! It is our Tradition to find great Masters to serve, and save the lives of others through chivalry, and Knightlyness! And I shall serve you for life, and even into the Afterlife, with you as My Master and Lord!"

Y/n: 'Wow, she is sounding A Lot like A Forever knight.' "Cerea not to disregard your culture, but this is Modern day America, not Medieval Europe, and You don't need to serve me, I'll just do what you wanna do, for once. Okay?"

Cerea: "Um... Okay."

Cerea then began to think of something to do, Until she saw An Interspecies couple of A Human, and A Kineceleran, Just Holding some Hands and Cerea Blushed at the idea of Just doing so!

Cerea: "M-Master, I-I think I know what I-I wanted to do..."

Y/n: "Yeah, W-What is it?"

Cerea: "I-I Wanna Hold Hands!!"

Y/n: "Okay then, I guess."

Cerea: "N-Now, I will understand if you don't wanna do this it's Just all I carried in life are bows, Shields, and swords, and I Would Just like to Hold-"

You then Hold her hand and she gasped!

Y/n: "Like this?"

Cerea: "Y-Yes, J-Just like that..."

Just then Something fell from the Sky., and Crashed behind you two!

???: "Owchie..."

Y/n: "Huh?"

Y/n/Cerea: "Miia!?"

Miia was indeed Laying there falling from the sky, and Papi came down apparently dropping her!

Miia: "Papi I told you to let me down!"

Papi: "But that's what I did Miia!"

Miia: "I said let me down not Drop me!"

Cerea: "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE!? Was it Not you who told us that acting independently is Prohibited!"

Miia: "It's okay as we are not Braying around!"

Miia/Papi: "Gasp!"

They both Gasped as your face was stuck in between Cerea's Massive Tittties, and Skurd was trying to settle down the situation with only one thing to say...

Skurd: 

Miia: "CEEEREEAAAAAA!!!"

Cerea: "No it's not what you think!!"

They then began shoving you in their Huge Knockers as they began arguing with each other, making your nose draw Blood, and Papi even Joined in As well, but she's Flat so she's not suffocating anyone!

Papi: "Now Papi will Nab Y/n while you two are fighting!"

Miia/Cerea: "NO WAY CHICKEN WINGS!"

Just then A Black Van rolled up and the three girls were about to kill each other!

Y/n: "Hey! Okay, Omnitrix don't fail me Now! Let's go Humungousuar!"

You then slapped it and got...

Rath Y/n: "RAAAAAAAAATH! LISTEN HERE MIIA, PAPI, AND CEREA! RATH IS TIRED OF THIS, AND I WILL PERSONALLY END THIS IS BRUISES AND BROKEN SKIN IF YOU DON'T STOP NOW!"

Just then Smith came out of the Black Van and Pulled out A Gun and the girls freaked out thinking she would shoot Y/n!

Girls: "SMITH NO!"

Just then she fired the gun and you were hit in the back with Tranq's which didn't even affect you!

Rath Y/n: "LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING KUROKO SMITH! TRANQ'S DON'T WORK ON RATH! RATH NEVER GETS TIRED!"

She then shot another dozen tranqs into your chest, and you began to feel sleepy!

Rath Y/n: "HEY I TOLD YOU IT WON'T WOR- Hey... Are those stars..."

You then passed out cold on the ground reverting back to your human form!

Later!

You woke up back home, and smith was just sitting there Drinking Coffee as she smiled!

Smith: "Ah, Darling You're Okay."

Y/n: "What Happened?"

Skurd: "In Short, the girls fought over you, You turned into Rath, and Smith Tranqed you."

Smith: "I had to use Elephant Tranqs. Now girls you have anything to say?"

You then turn to The three girls standing there sadly as they felt so sorry!

Miia: "We're sorry Master, I'll never Try and Hug you so Hard again..."

Papi: "And I promise never to call you big brother again..."

Cerea: "And I'll try and let you mount me again..."

Y/n: "You know what NO!"

Monster Girls: "Huh!?"

Y/n: "That's not an issue, That's not your fault! This is who you all are! You're all so amazing and special! If anything it's Smith's Fault!"

Smith:

Miia: "W-What are you saying, darling?"

Y/n: "You are all so special, and amazing! Just like all of my Alien forms! The reason why I give them names is that I treat them all Like their own People, and I would never change A Single thing about them, just like guys. You're all Super special, and you should never suppress or Change who you all are! Because You were born that way!"

Just then you were hugged by them in A Smothering hug as they smiled!

Monster girls: "AWWW THANK YOU DARLING/MASTER/BOSS!"

Y/n: "You're... welcome..."

Smith: "A Family Huh? Hehehehe! A Family? I know Picking you was perfect Tennyson! You were definitely the right call!"

Y/n: "W-What are you talking about?"

Smith: "Come on Darling, I thought you would have figured this out by Now! This is the next big step in the interspecies Coordination Program! I'm going to have to ask you to Marry one of these Girls, Darling!"

Y/n: "M-MARRY!?!? W-WHAT!?!?!?"

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 685 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...
14.5K 369 13
After a road trip throughout the country and across the state, dealing with Knights, mushrooms, sea creatures and gangs. Ben and his friends return b...
147K 3.7K 48
You've been a part of the Tennyson family ever since you were born. Sharing a birthday with Ben, the two of you have been joint at the hip. So of cou...
Hero Time By Wolf

Fanfiction

14.8K 541 25
It started when an alien device did what it did. It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid. Now he's got super powers, and he's using t...