MEN

By Milanyon

In the world of MEN, the MEN are going about their lives in their own ways. All of them share a sentence stru... More

Chapter 1: Idiot-Man
Chapter 3: Basic-man
Chapter 4: Holiday Party-man
Chapter 5: Clique-man
Chapter 6: Couple-man
Chapter 7: Rise of the non-men
Chapter 8: Hero-men
Chapter 9: Power-men
Chapter 10: Not alone-man
Chapter 11: Narrator-men
Chapter 12: Monster-man
Chapter 13: Doubt-men
Chapter 14: Main-Character-man
Chapter 15: Trapped-man
Chapter 16: Journey-man to the West-man
Chapter 17: Sandwich-man
Chapter 18: Side character-men
Chapter 19: The Cousin-men
Chapter 20: Boss Monster-man
Chapter 21: The True Narrator-man
Chapter 22: Trash-man
Chapter 23: Missing-man
Chapter 24: Parent-men
Chapter 25: Radioactive-man
Chapter 26: Costume-man
Chapter 27: Reunion-man
Chapter 28: Resolution-man
Chapter 29: Redemption-man
Chapter 30: Revelation-man
Chapter 31: Reincarnation-man
Chapter 32: Awoken-man
Chapter 33: Wounded-man
Chapter 34: Healing-man
Chapter 35: Pickle-man
Chapter 36: Rage-man
Chapter 37: Past-man
Chapter 38: Men-man
Chapter 39: Devil-man
Chapter 40: Big brain-man
Chapter 41: Guilt-man
Chapter 42: Sun
Chapter 43: Falling
Chapter 44: Atonement
Chapter 45: Idiot
Chapter 46: Purgatory
Chapter 47: The End?

Chapter 2: Smart-man

23 3 0
By Milanyon

One day it was an smart-man.

He walk down the street and everyone ignores him.

When he is back home, no one acknowledges his existence.

This is smart-man.

He is smart so he didn't get to have a graduation-man from school-man or anything like that. He quit halfway right after 9th class-man, because he is smart-man and can survive even with society-man working against him.

He tried everything at least once.

He tried applying for any job-men he thought he could easily do.
Though society-man hates and shuns him for not finishing his education like a normal-man, so no matter what he tried to become, no man would let him.

He then turned to the internet-man.

The internet-man is a transformation that electricty-man goes through everytime someone would turn on their computer-man with a functioning wi-fi-connection-man.

Smart-man tried to stream himself wasting his life-man. Some men found enjoyment out of that and he gained a very small following, but it just didn't feel right.

He could not do this for a long time without feeling like a dirty-man.

He is doing nothing but waste his time-men on camera-man. He didn't think that this was something he wanted to do in the future.

Smart-man did not know what to do, despite being a smart-man.

He came to a conclusion.

After that he went and got himself a large bucket-man.

In the kitchen-man he got himself the sharpest knife-man he could find.

Right then and there he slit his left wrist-man, holding the knife with his right hand-man, quickly put it in his left hand-man and then slitting his other wrist-man very deeply.

"Why are you doing this? We are part of you! How could you!? We still want to live-man!"

But smart-man turned a deaf ear to their complains.

After a minute of this, the bucket-man started to get filled.

"Ugh what is this?... blood-man? Eww.. well it is better than the last thing I had to hold, so some red liquid isn't too bad I guess. Thanks for not pooping in me like that other man."

The smart-man smiled.

This was the first time in a long while that someone was grateful to him.

The happy face that bucket-man made filled him him joy about draining his life-man into him.

"Heeeyyy.. smart-man~ I'm hooome!"

Someone that smart-man knew all so well entered the house. His mother-man.

"Hmm? Where are you? Usually you come to the door..."

She got worried and when she looked for him in the kitchen, she saw him. Bucket-man and all.

"NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

She started to weep like a little child-man.

Gripping his wrist-men with her hand-men tightly, her own hands became bloody by the blood-men that were still flowing out of his body.

"Why did you have to do this, son-man?"

The smart-man is not able to look his mother-man in the eye-men.

In truth, he didn't see why he should be allowed to live since he doesn't contribute to society at all, and it seemingly is all that matters in life.

"You stupid son-man!"

Her tear-men flowed out of her eye-men uncontrollably but she tried to stay calm, because she saw in her son-man's eye-men that he was not the person-man that she was used to.

He must have been hurting for a while to do this.

"If you ever needed help, you could have come to me."

The smart-man shook his head-man.

"What kind of man relies on his parent-men for everything.."

She was a bit slow to realize it, but at the root society-man itself was the problem for giving him the idea that he was worthless without the things a normal-man would have.

Friend-men, a job-man, or even social activity-man in general.

He never went out after he repeatedly failed to do what he wanted in life.

"Sometimes, it doesn't matter what society-man thinks. I will support you, even if you turn out to become some middle aged man living in his mother-man's basement."

Smart-man did not know what to think.

This was his worst case scenario, to become one of these men that live with their mother-man.

His mother-man could feel that he still wasn't convinced so she gives him an ultimatum-man.

"If you do this again, and you die, I wouldn't know what to do. If you are going away, I will follow you."

These words sparked the start of smart-man's resolution.

He wouldn't use knife-man and bucket-man for these things ever again, out of fear that his mother-man might do the same if he did.

He decided that anything was better than that, so he currently lives with his mother-man in the basement-man, like a loser-man.

But that was ok, because he is smart-man and he can get out of any kind of sticky situation-man.

One day, he knew, that he would finally contribute to society, but in his own way.

When he finally gets acknowledged by the world-man, that will be when a new generation-man begins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 35.4K 36
What happens when rich meets poor? Why, disaster, of course.
157K 4.5K 24
Planet Her is traveling to meet Planet Man to see how reproduction is going. However these men only bred mortal human women and have never seen the l...
2.4K 62 30
Story of a friend group tryna make it out the hood
107K 3.6K 25
Third story ;)