TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 23

997 57 26
By Asha_PercAbeth

Kriya stood bemused at the fact that Rey turned her down. The same Rey who followed her everywhere just to get a glimpse of her, today ignored her so bad. The same Rey who made her fall in love with him. Her first crush. First love. The last time he was passionate enough to wait for her answer. But she couldn't confess him. And today when she did, he just - she looked humiliated at his reaction. Did he still not forgive her? Or does he really not interested in her anymore? Or why did Taani suddenly jerked up when she confessed? Why did Rey was affected at her dismissal when she knelt down confronting him those three magical words? What was happening? She had no freaking idea except that Rey rejected her without a second thought. And man, that stung her sharp. Razor sharp.

"Kriya" Neha put a hand on her shoulder, knowing she was hurt. Kriya's eyes were moistened but she didn't shed any tears. She wasn't a girl to cry over things. But deep down, she knew tears would fall out as soon as she's alone.

"I'm sorry, Kriya… mein nahi janti ti ki tum Rey se Sach mein pyaar karte ho.. " Neha apologized. She was one who gave dare and she really didn't expect Kriya would propose Rey. Kriya kept quiet while others just stared at her.

"Lekin... Tum nahi jante ho na… Rey aur Taani ek dusre see pyaar karte hai…" Neha divulged the truth. Kriya wasn't prepared for this. Her core misshaped into fine rock particles. How could Kriya never think of it? There was a year gap between the departure between her and Rey. And, he had moved on while she wasn't. Was it his mistake? Or her's who still waited for him? Or loved him? Or she just hoped that he still loved her? She was torn apart at the sudden revealation of someone being in his life other than her. That's what she wanted when she moved away from him. And now when he had really moved on, why was she even feeling sad? Was she so selfish to await for him knowing she was the one who broke the relationship? Yes. She was. But knowing he loved Taani and Taani inturn loved him just made so much sense. She was such a fool to anticipate him being back with her. And, now she could understand his formal behaviour with her. He never crossed a friendship line though she wondered many times since she thought he was still in love with her. But the truth was something else. But she was somehow glad that it came out. Or else, her hopes would have ascended even higher and it would have been very difficult to get back from it. Now atleast she could make herself understand the situation.

Karan, Surbhi, Rithwik, Wahi and Hina stared at each other. None knew about Taani and Rey being in a relationship. Or loving each other.

"Per meine Taani aur Rey ko ek baar bi baat karte hue nahi deka…" Wahi doubted. He was sure about his statement.

"Kyunki, kuch cheezon ki wajahse wo dono ek dusre see naraz te…" Sharon interfered before anyone gave them an information of their break up. It was personal and she didn't wanted everyone to know about it. She was sure of them getting together.

"Per…" Wahi looked like he had something to say. "Sharon is right..." Rithwik agreed to her point. Swayam stared at him. Others did the same. "I mean …" Rithwik rose his hands. "I din't know about this… but I have seen Taani looking at Rey... And anyone could analyse that she loved him… though I wasn't aware about Rey's feelings or them being in a relationship…" he smiled. He had observed Taani many times. He always did. Her eyes resembled the girl he loved and it just attracted him to her. At first, he thought it was all her eyes which made him look at her even when she stumbled at his gaping. But it wasn't just her eyes, her behavior, the way she speaks everything connected to Sukirti (Sukirti Kandpal). His 'Su'. The minute he had seen Taani with a puppy in her hand, it was exactly how he had met Su in the past and that similarities gobsmacked him. That was the reason he always gawked her. He always found a glimpses of Su in Taani. And that's exactly why Karan was instantly connected to Taani. His sister Su was precisely the one he saw when he looked at Taani.

"Per…" Wahi was even more confused. "Meine socha ki TUM… Taani ko like karti ho" he whispered hoping others didn't hear his words. Karan, Hina and Surbhi were closer and they heard it.

******

Taani jogtrotted down the balcony moving harshly in the empty hall. Her eyes were burning to brim the liquid pool. But she thwarted them away.

"Taani…" Rey screamed behind her. "Taani ... Ruko, please…" He demanded, keeping the pace up to her.

Rishi, Rupali, Ranvijay and Manini who sat in the corner of the hall looked up to see a disturbed Taani walking forcibly and Rey scurrying behind her. And all the four exchanged a glance.

******

Rithwik goggled back at him incredulously. "I do like Taani, Wahi. Lekin jaisa tum soch rahe ho waisa nahi…" Yes, he found a peek of Su in Taani. But that doesn't meant he loved Taani. He didn't. She was a friend. A great friend. And that's how he loved her.

Surbhi and Karan exchanged a look. They were sure gone mad with the turn of events. Wahi still wasn't sure. He was about to ask him something but Hina stopped him. That wasn't an ideal time for Wahi to force Rithwik about his feelings on Taani. Hina understood which is why she stopped Wahi from carrying on with his questions.

"Hum Taani ke pass jaake baat Kare…" Rinni was absolutely confused and was worried for Taani.

"Nahi…" Swayam stopped them. "Rey Gaya hai… let them talk it out..."

Then, he looked at Kriya. "Kriya" Swayam had no words to console her. "I'm fine, Swayam" she beamed holding back her tears. "I never know about Rey and Taani …" She smiled slightly trying to pull up her lips.

"Mujhe Toda head ache ho Raha hai… mein jaati hun…" She trotted away before anyone stopped her. Surbhi tried to follow her but Karan stopped her pointing towards Rithwik. He was on his foot patronaging behind Kriya.

******

Taani moved into her room which was assigned for all the individuals. She closed the door and sat on the bed. She was irritated more than angry. How dare Kriya propose her guy? She knew. She had an inkling of Kriya's feelings towards him and yet it just bothered her. She didn't like him not speaking up at the moment. She was more annoyed at Rey. Sometimes, fury destroyed people. And the same was happening with her. She wasn't thinking any rational.

A knock came on the door. Taani just sat quiet not willing to open. "Taani… door open Karo" Rey shouted on the other hand. He was going nuts. Still, she didn't move a step. "Darwaza open karoge ya mein todke aao…" he yelled. That made Taani nervous. He would do it, if she didn't open.

Taani slowly opened the door and Rey looked furious on the other side. He pounced in, locking the door behind. He just rooted in the place, folding his hands across his chest and glared at her. She looked up when he didn't speak anything. Both peered at each other.

"Kuch bologi? Ya aise hi chup rahogi?" He unfolded his hands. "Aap yaha aye ho toh aap bolo… mein kyun kuch bolu?" Taani retorted not realizing the fumes exuding between them. "Sachmien tumhe kuch nahi bolna hai?" He moved at her. She held her ground without stepping back. "Wo Kya ta?" He demanded. "Kya?" She narrowed on him even though she knew what he was exactly referring to. "Ab... Mujhse bulwana hai Kya?" She was literally testing his patience. "Mujhe nahi pata… aap Kya Puch rahe ho" she tilted back.

"Really?" He blocked her again coming in front of her. "Meine kisiko ILU nahi bola… Jo tum itne gussa hokar yaha chale aye ho…"

"Per apne roka bi nahi…" she grit her teeth. It wasn't like she doubted Rey. No. She didn't. But him not waving off Kriya at her confession bothered her. He could have told her that he didn't love her. But he didn't.

"Taani…" Rey sighed. He didn't know whether to laugh or hit her slightly for being so idiotic. "Mujhe bolne ka mauka tak nahi Diya tune…" he held her shoulders. "madam toh wahase utkar chale Gaye…"

She glared him. "Mujhe Sach mein nahi pata ta Kriya ab bi mujhse Pyaar karti hai… Aur jab wo mujhe boli, Mein off guard ho Gaya... Aur mein kuch bolne see pehle tumhara muh itna latka hua ta ki tum waha se nikal Gaye ho. Toh tum bolo… Meri galti Kya hai ismein?" He explained her.

Taani understood his simplification. But that didn't calm her nerves. "Phir bi… apko fat se kuch bolna ta… Mujhe acha nahi laga, Rey."

"Mujhe bi acha nahi laga jab Rithwik ne tumhe flying kiss Diya" Now it was his turn to confide his hurt. Taani was startled. No way. He knew that Rithwik was just a friend.

"Lekin meine much kaha? Nahi na…" he asked her.

"Per Rithwik toh Mera friend hai…" Taani's brain tried to decipher his opinion.

Rey smiled sarcastically. "Exactly. Though I don't believe ki Rithwik tumhe sirf friend ki tarah treat karta hai…"

"What do you mean?" Taani looked perplexed.

"Are…" Rey didn't like to make Taani cautious about it. Because she genuinely liked Rithwik as a friend and he was okay with it unless Ritwhik behaved. "All I want to say is... Mein tumhare alawa kisi aur se Pyaar nahi karta hun, Taani. Ye baat tum jitna ache se samajte ho utna behtar hai… I only love you, damn it… itni si baat tumhara dimag mein gusta nahi hai Kya?" He poked on her forehead. "Kriya ya koi bi humare beech mein nahi aa sakte hai, Taani. Yahi Sach Hain... Tum mujhse kabhi chutkara nahi Paoge" he smiled cupping her cheeks.

All the anger built in her just vanished like a blink as he said those sweet words, although she knew it. "Aur mein aapse chutkara chahti bi nahi hun, Rey…" she held his hands which were on her cheeks. "Pagal" he nudged the top of her nose through his. He kissed her forehead. She hugged him, circling her arms around him. They stayed the same for few minutes.

******

Kriya sat alone in the patio. Fresh tears rolled down as she wiped them away. She thought she had Rey though she had lost everything in her life. Her mom. She had no family. But now, even she lost Rey.

"Hey..." Rithwik sat beside her. She erased the liquid drops on her cheeks and smiled at him. "Tum mere saamne teek rehne ki koshish mat Karo, Kriya." He advised her. She gawked at him. "Apne Pyaar ko kone ka dard, Mujhse behtar koi nahi jaanta hai…" he spoke more to himself. There wasn't a single day went without remembering Su. Even till today, he hadn't forgot her. Kriya knew about his heartbreak though she never had a chance to meet the girl he loved. Whatever she heard were just stories. Either by Surbhi or Wahi. Karan and Rithwik never spoke about her since that just made them forlorn and dejected.

"Mujhe nahi pata tum itna strong kaise rehte ho, Rithwik. Mujhe toh…" She stopped without completing it. "Tumhe pata hai… duk toh hota hai… lekin waqt ke saath saath sab kuch sambal bi jaata hai…Kriya... Dekna ek din tumhe bi Pyaar karnewala milega… aur us din tum sochogi ki Jo bi hua sahi hua…" he squeezed her hand.

"I hope ye tum apne apko bi ek baar ye baat samjate... Tumhe ab Tak koi ladki mil bi jaati" she taunted. "Kisko pata… shayad Kal jaake Humko ek dusrese Pyaar ho Jaye... What say?" He made her smile, finally.

"Very funny…" She was crying and the next moment she was smiling all the way. Rithwik had that charm. And he was true. Life wouldn't stop for anything. Maybe one day, she would move on.

"We would make quite a good pair…" Rithwik teased her. "Like how good?" She asked, forgetting all her issues. He made her smile. And that's what mattered in the moment. Enough of sorrows in her life. She deserved to be happy. "Like this good" he locked his hand on her shoulders and clicked a selfie freezing at the moment Kriya gazed him while he smiled to the camera. "look… I think anyone would say you are in love with me" he showed her the selfie he clicked. The picture looked ethereal. And she couldn't help but smile at how she was awing at him. Then both burst out of laughing as they discussed their couple goals just for fun. They thought it was funny. But sometimes, destiny would hear what we say. And it manifests those feelings even spoken amidst of a fun banter.

******

Taani could hear Rey's normal heartbeats. Her head was on his chest as they stood embracing each other. "Taani…" Rey cooed. "Hmmm" she mumbled tightening her hold on him. "Tum mujhe itni zor se pakdogi toh mujhe bahut kuch ideas aa rahe hai dimag mein" he revealed. "Aap na..." She cambered her head up to look at him. "Sach mein" his mouth closed on her. "Rey... aap na... Toda bi sharam nahi hai..." She balked him, trying to get out of his hold.

"Kya?" Now, he tightened the grip on her, licking his hands across her waist. "Ismein sharam ki baat Kya hai? Tum Meri ladki ho… aur tum see ye sab na karke kisi aur ke saath Kar sakta hun Kya?" He asked her innocently.

"Kabardar agar kisi aur ke saath Kiya toh…" she warned him funnily. He looked bemused and hence continued his reading session. "Kya karloge?"

"Aap… aap ko karne ka irada bi hai Kya?" She was shocked though she was aware of him making her all posessive. He loved that. "Are… Meri maaa… nahi hai…" he pulled her on his chest. "Agar karna hi hai toh… tum ho na…" he smirked. She blushed harder. He moved his lips closer to her.

A knock came on the door disturbing their moment. "Koi Aya hai, Rey" Taani pushed him to leave. But he was adamant "are… chodona…"

"Taani… Rey…" Swayam's voice came from the other hand and suddenly Rey removed his hand from Taani. She chuckled at his alertness. "Tujhe funny lag Raha hai?" He faked an anger at her. "Aap na… Bhai se bahut darte ho" She chaffed him. It was true. "Tujhe yaad nahi… ek baar Swayam ne mujhe tumhare saath tumhare room mein range haat pakda ta…" Rey still haven't forgotten how horribly Swayam behaved with him. Taani frowned. "lekin mujhe yaad hai, Taani… Wo mujhe tappad Marne se pehle ek baar nahi sochega agar usko laga ki mein tumhare saath… kuch Kar Raha hun… toh…" Taani couldn't stop her giggles. She turned to open the door. Before moving, she tilted back again surprising Rey by placing a quick peck on his lips. He stood dumbfounded as her actions seemed to awaken his spine down.

Taani opened the door and Swayam looked from her to Rey, dubiously.

******

"Kuch hua hai Kya?" Rishi was quick to find out Karan, Surbhi, Sharon, Neha, Rinni, Amar, Wahi and Hina in the balcony.

"Nahi toh uncle…" Amar smiled awkwardly.

"Agar kuch nahi hua toh… Taani kyun chali gayi..." Rupali asked them.

"Aur Rey bi…" Ranvijay and Manini had joined them too.

"Are uncle… aisa kuch nahi hua hai…" Sharon tried to handle the situation.

"Are you sure, Sharon?" Rishi wasn't buying her.

"Yes, uncle." She wasn't a fan of lying. But at times, it was necessary.

"Are uncle… hum sab truth n dare game Kel rahe te… aur ye Taani ka dare ta… ki wo Rey ke upar gussa kare… aur Rey toh sach mankar uska peecha Kar Raha ta…bas utna hi" Wahi came into aid when Sharon failed to convince him.

"Wo… really..." Ranvijay was surprised. His son wasn't easily fooled. But he gave Taani a credit for making him one.

Rupali and Manini were relieved too. But, Rishi was skeptical. He knew the equation between Taani and Rey and he was just afraid that they weren't hurting each other.

******

"Bhai…" Taani whispered.

"Wo… mein… dekne Aya ta ki tum log teek ho ya nahi…" Swayam smiled at her.

"Hum bilkul teek hai, Swayam" Rey tried to behave normal.

"Wo toh dik Raha hai…" Swayam glared him. "Rey, tu Zara aana mere saath" he pulled him out of the room. "Saale… tu Meri behen ke saath wo Sab karta hai…"

"Kya sab?" Rey looked befuddled. Swayam gaped at him in horror hoping he didn't make him to spill the things. "wo…" Rey's brain identified the cause. "Ha…wahi.." Swayam ganged up. "Are… Kya hai… Swayam... Tu bi toh Sharon ko kiss karta hai…mein kabhi pucha hun Kya... Taani Meri gf hai… itna toh hak Mera banta hai…" Rey argued. "Wooo… Taani Teri gf hai… bas… aaj ke baad na… tu usase Zara 1 ft… nahi 10ft distance me rehke baat Kar..." Swayam warned.

Taani held her laughs at their arguments. Both were being stubborn like kids.

"Taani...dek… Tera Bhai Kya bol Raha hai… mujhe tumhare paas bi nahi aane ko bol Raha hai…" Rey screamed on his lungs. "Lekin sunana… Swayam… tu apna bhaigiri Toda Kam Kar... Waise bi future mein, mein Tera honewala jeeja hun… toh Toda toh izzat rak warna deklena..." Rey had Swayam.

"Acha jijaji…" Swayam ran as Rey escaped from him. Taani followed them to stop. They were up in the balcony surrounding their parents as Rey hid behind his mother and father as Swayam chased him. Meanwhile, Rithwik and Kriya had joined them too. All of them laughed and joined the fun as the night was finally coming to end.

******

Note: please refer new characters page for to know about all the new characters introduced in the chapters.

Author's Note:

Finally, the birthday night is over. So how is it? Do let me know your views. Also, please mention if you want to see any particular scenes with any characters. I'll try to add them. Few of you asked for jealous Rey. He will always be there until Rithwik is here. That I can assure you guys.

Also, please suggest me what more you have to see in the upcoming chapters!

Do vote and comment, guys.

Thank you

Love - Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...
2.2K 115 6
Well, I will not disclose the story. But this is totally out of the D3...
13.4K 633 33
TaaRey Fanfiction...
23K 916 30
Guys.... I repeat, no hatred for kriya or sara, just a more love for taani. a new ff with a new twist. hope u all like it.