TAINTED HEART | D.HALE

Oleh haleshoe

and for you i keep my legs apart, and forget about my tainted heart TEENWOLF SEASON 3b-4 DEREK HALE x OC (no... Lebih Banyak

TAINTED HEART
SYNOPSIS
ACT I
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
ACT II
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

5.9K 196 146
Oleh haleshoe

chapter fifteen
(post-divine move)

!mature content!

          "So you're really leaving, huh?" Sofia asked sadly as she stood outside the Argent penthouse.

Argent sighed and moved to hug the girl. Sofia clung to his body and buried her head in his neck. "I can't stay here."

"I know," Sofia pulled back, "I just wish I had gotten here sooner."

Argent smiled at the girl, "We'll stay in contact, I promise."

Sofia moved out of the way as Isaac exited the apartment. "Thanks for not killing me," he nodded to Sofia. She let out a quiet snicker and smiled at the boy.

Argent faced the girl once more before he left, "Your mom would be proud of you Sofia."

Sofia wanted to cry at his words. She quickly wiped under her eyes and gave the Argent man one last smile before he left.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Sofia made her way to the McCall house, originally to thank Melissa. At the nurse's departure, Scott asked if they could talk.

"Listen, I get it if you don't trust me. There will be no hard feelings," Sofia started.

"No, it's not that. You risked your life to help us, I'd say as far as building trust goes, that's a good start," Scott paused.

"I just need you to know that situations may come up that could possibly pit your family or kind against us. Are you really willing to exploit them if it helps us?"

Sofia tried not to think too deeply about his words, "Scott, I don't do that anymore. I am not my family or whatever kind you think me to be. I understand your concerns but I plan to stick around for awhile."

The alpha nodded at her words and looked up as someone came down the stairs. Malia walked into the room.

"Stiles passed out, just wanted to let you know," the werecoyote said.

"Uh, alright," Scott started before turning to Sofia. "Malia this is Sofia," he introduced.

Sofia had heard about Malia from Derek. She was curious to meet the girl and smiled. Malia returned a small smile and moved to go back up the stairs.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Sofia returned to the loft sometime in the afternoon. Derek was working out in a grey tank top when she entered. She jokingly blew out a cat-call whistle at the man.

He looked up at her entrance and stopped his push-up. Derek stood as Sofia wandered over.

"So, are we gonna talk about what happened this weekend?"

"I don't know what you're referring to," Sofia played dumb.

"Maybe that giant thing that came from your bare hands. Ring any bells?" he asked sarcastically.

Sofia leaned against the wooden table, "Doesn't sound familiar."

"Sofia."

The girl groaned, "I don't know what exactly there is to talk about."

She attempted to leave the room but Derek held her arm. "How did this happen?"

Sofia stood in silence for a moment, pondering her options. She reluctantly looked up at Derek and sighed.

The two spent the next 20 or so minutes discussing Sofia's past and what Deaton explained had caused these abilities. Derek wasn't sure how to respond to everything.

"Sofia, I'm so —" Derek's next words were cut off with a loud slap across the cheek. He held his face and looked at the girl in disbelief.

"What the hell was that for?!"

"You were gonna say something mushy!" Sofia defended.

"So you slapped me?" Derek yelled.

"Yes!" the girl threw her arms up in hysterics.

Derek groaned, "You've got a lot of internal problems that should be dealt with."

Sofia huffed and whispered under her breath, "Hypocritical."

"Oh my god. For the last time, I can hear you!" Derek yelled in frustration.

"Good!" Sofia yelled back. The two were now standing and yelling back and forth pointlessly.

After a couple of minutes, both parties were out of breath. Derek and Sofia stood toe to toe glaring at one another. Derek's eyes darted down to her lips then back up.

"Oh I don't think so," Sofia backed up. "We're not doing that again!"

"Doing what?"

"We're not gonna argue and then make out and possibly have sex just to wake up the next morning and go back to how it normally is when you're an ass to me!"

Derek walked closer to the girl, "Why not?"

Sofia mentally cursed herself for finding his sultry voice attractive. "Because it's not a healthy thing to do!"

Derek's hand moved around her waist, "Are you sure about that?"

Sofia wanted to pull out of his grip but stayed rooted to the floor, "Stop trying to seduce me. You look desperate."

"I'm not doing anything," he said innocently.

Sofia stared into the man's gorgeous eyes and groaned, "Fuck you."

With that, Sofia's lips found Derek. There was hardly enough time in between the heated kisses for the girl to contemplate the implications of her action, but for once she didn't care. Sofia would have melted into Derek's kiss if she had not been as stubborn. The kiss was needy but not in a sloppy way.

Sofia's arms wrapped around Derek's neck. She ran her fingers against the short hair on the back of his head. Derek subtly started walking Sofia over to his bed in the middle of the loft.

The girl felt the bed hit the back of her knees and was suddenly flung onto the bed. Sofia used her elbows to prop herself up and glared at the man.

"Not all of us have werewolf strength douchebag."

Derek stood at the foot of the bed staring down at the girl. He let out a small scoff but Sofia heard it, "Just shut up."

With that, Sofia closed her mouth and Derek descended onto the bed. The man moved so he was hovering over Sofia, who had fallen flat on her back.

The two stared at each other for a moment, their heavy breathing being the only sound filling the loft. Sofia roughly reached out and pulled Derek back into another kiss.

Derek reached down to pull Sofia's shirt up over her head. The kiss was broken temporarily but Derek leaned back down quickly.

Sofia deepened the kiss and slightly pushed the boy back, hoping he'd get the hint. Derek rolled over, taking Sofia with him. She straddled his waist and sat up, Derek following suit.

Sofia grabbed Derek's tank top and tossed it to the floor. Derek instantly attached his his lips to the girls neck. Sofia arched her neck and let out a breathy groan.

As Derek continued planting kisses on her neck, Sofia reached down between the two until her hand reached the waistband of his black joggers. She lightly traced the rim and felt Derek's teeth graze her neck. Sofia propped herself onto her knees and started tugging his pants down his hips.

Derek kicked them off his legs and flipped Sofia back over so he was on top. He reattached his lips back to hers, continuing their coarse make out. It was Derek's turn to reach down and slide Sofia's leggings off.

The girl wrapped her legs around Derek's waist and pulled him closer. He used this to his advantage and started to slowly grind against her front. Sofia held a groan back, not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

"Can you just fuck me already?" Sofia hastily questioned, too impatient for these drawn out games.

Derek snickered and leaned back to pull her underwear down, tracing her soft skin along the way. Sofia's breath hitched as her eyes averted to the ceiling of the loft. She felt his fingers graze the spot she needed him at most.

Her eyes snapped to his, momentarily studying the fade of grey and green. Her train of thought was interrupted when Derek pulled back to take his own underwear off.

He leaned back down to kiss her and she wrapped her legs around his torso. Sofia mentally noted every ridge and indentation of his muscles against her skin. Derek dipped his head, scattering rough kisses against her collarbone.

Sofia could feel something hard resting against her lower stomach. She hadn't had a chance to really observe the length of his dick earlier. However, she surely could feel an estimate.

"You sure about this," Derek's words came out in a breathy mess.

"Just shut up," Sofia repeated his words from earlier as she pulled him in for another kiss.

Sofia lightly gasped into the kiss as she felt him push into her. Her hands flew to his back, digging into the skin as he pulled back out only to repeat his actions. She raked her nails up and down his back as his pace sped up.

"Shit," Derek groaned against her ear, roughly continuing his rhythm. One of his arms held himself up while the other rested tightly on her upper collarbone.

Derek moved the hand that wasn't supporting him down to her clit. He rubbed in slow circles as he continuously thrusted.

Sofia's hand latched onto his forearm as she felt that familiar pressure building within. "Derek," she managed, letting him know she was close.

The girls grip became tighter and Derek rubbed faster, sending her over the edge. Sofia felt her body shudder as she rode out her high. Derek quickly pulled out a moment later and released onto her stomach. The two continued to breathe in synchronization as they calmed their beating hearts.

Sofia carefully reached over and grabbed Derek's discarded tank top from the floor. She used it to wipe her stomach as sat up.

Once Derek noticed the girls actions, he swiped the shirt from her grip and gave her a look, "That's my shirt."

"Yeah and it's your ejaculation," Sofia rolled her eyes and got off the bed to grab her underwear and tee-shirt.

After she dressed, she turned back to Derek, only to find him returning to his workout from when she arrived. The girl left the loft, unsure of how to react.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Haleshoe is typing...

i-
uh-
so-

PLEASE DONT HATE ME OR GIVE UP ON THE BOOK AFTER THIS CHAPTER😭😭

i hate myself and this chapter bc i was physically cringing the entire time i wrote it😃

this was my first time ever writing "smut" and i know it wasn't great but hopefully it was good enough for u guys lmaoo

this is officially the end of season three!

thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed <33

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

188K 4.3K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 Šī¸ derekhalekolmlover
130K 2.6K 83
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕đšĸ, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕đšĸ 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...
6.8K 127 31
teen wolf season 4 oc x liam dunbar
285K 6.2K 75
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. "you're mine sweetheart, you're always going to be mine... forever." or in which a dark, brooding, mysterious alpha werewolf m...