The Coffee Spill |Demi Lovato|

Per FlexItDestiny

Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up fo... Més

Before You Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 & 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 *Sexual*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26 *Sexual*
Chapter 27 *Sexual*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 *Sexual*
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 *Sexual*
Chapter 41 *Sexual*
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *Sexual*
Chapter 49 *Sexual*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 *Sexual*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 *Sexual*
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 65 *Sexual*

5.1K 158 8
Per FlexItDestiny

A/N When I started writing this chapter, I didn't expect it to be sexual. Well, it is (not as much as my other chapters, but enough where I wanted to put it in there, in case some readers do not want to read the smut portion of this story. Enjoy, tell me what you think of the chapter, and happy reading! 

*Ellie's POV*

"Demi, are you almost ready?" I call out from the bottom of the stairs. 

After some back and forth, Demi and I decided to combine our bachelorette parties, considering we share the same friend group, mostly. Our bridal party kept most of the details to themselves. Demi tried to squeeze a secret or two out of them, but all she got was the location, which we would have found out, anyway.

Our bridal party was expecting us at Matt's house around seven o'clock. But here I am at six forty-seven, pacing back and forth at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for Demi to finish getting ready. 

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm coming!" Demi yells from the top of the stairs. She slips on her black pumps as she makes her way down the stairs. 

"You know I hate being late." I remind her as I hand her purse to her. She gives me a thankful kiss on the cheek before following me to the front door, apologizing again. 

The ride to Matt's is thankfully short, and we arrive only fifteen minutes late. I hold Demi's passenger door open for her, watching her adjust her low-cut Michael Kors dress before exiting the car. 

"I don't know why you wore such an expensive dress knowing we'll most likely spend most of the time in our bathing suits in Matt's pool or by the tiki bar." 

I shut the door, letting Demi's fingers intertwine with mine as we walk up to his driveway. "It's our bachelorette party, babe." 

"And what does that have to do with you wearing such an expensive dress?" I ask. Demi stops walking and turns to me. Her body is pressed up against mine, her hot breath on my lips. 

"I want you to remember who you belong to when some overpriced stripper is giving you a lap dance," Demi says in a low, seductive voice. When I don't respond, Demi turns back around, walking towards the front door. 

"Wait, that's a real thing? I thought that only happened in movies!" I proclaim, speed walking in my pair of heels to catch up to Demi. 

"It most certainly is a real thing, babe. And with Marissa and Matt on our bachelorette party committee, I expect at least one, if not two strippers to make an appearance tonight." Demi says opening the door to Matt's house, walking right in. 

I feel a ball of jealousy begin to grow in the pit of my stomach and the night hasn't even begun. 

I follow Demi into Matt's house as she leads us through the foyer and to the backyard. The loud house music from his outdoor speakers radiates all the way to the front of his house. 

"Here comes the brides to be!" Matt proclaims as he notices Demi and I step onto his patio. 

I lean into Demi in embarrassment as I scan his backyard, taking in his choice of decorations. At least four dozen pink and gold balloons are scattered across his backyard and pool. Confetti and streamers of the same color take over his patio deck and furniture. However, that's not what embarrasses me. The banner tied to two trees that read 'same vagina forever' and the boob and vagina-shaped balloons are what cause me to hide in the crook of Demi's arm. 

"Oh god," I say out loud, causing Demi to laugh. 

Matt walks over to us, embracing us both in a welcoming hug before taking out hands and walking us down the stairs and towards the tiki bar where everyone has congregated. He places a handful of beaded necklaces around Demi and I's necks before placing a "bride" paper party hat on our heads, the string around my neck slightly too tight. 

"Sorry we're late, somebody took forever to get ready," I say, glancing over at Demi. I catch Demi roll her eyes, but doesn't follow up with a witty remark. 

Matt hurries behind the bar, instantly making Demi and I a mixed drink before handing them to us with a grin. 

Demi's eyes scan Matt's backyard. "Matt, you didn't have to do all this. Renting a DJ, catering, and getting uh- vagina balloon." Demi says trying her best to stop herself from laughing. 

"It's not every day I get to throw a lesbian bachelorette party. Have fun, relax. The party's just started!" Matt says, flashing us both a secretive smirk. 

***

"Demi, get it!" I scream watching the volleyball splash into the water a foot in front of Demi. Matt and I groan in frustration as we watched Demi miss an easy set from my sister, Gracie. 

Gracie pats Demi on the shoulder encouragingly, while Matt and I stand in the back zone as Demi passes the ball to Marissa on the other side as she gets ready to serve it. 

With a powerful serve, the ball is over the net and onto our side. Gracie bumps it to Matt who bumps it back to Demi. Nervously and unsure of the rules, she lifts both arms up, lightly tapping it, setting it into the air in front of herself. She lifts her arms up, ready to hit it again when I maneuver through the water, jumping in front of her, spiking the ball over the net and into the water hard, tieing up the score.

I lean backward into Demi's arms as Demi, Matt, and Gracie cheer. I turn around, grabbing Demi by the waist. 

"Great teamwork," I say, capturing her bottom lip between mine in a passionate kiss. 

"You guys have the rest of your lives to do that, we have a game to win!" Matt proclaims over the DJ's music, causing us to break apart. 

"I forgot to tell you how amazing you look in that bathing suit." Demi compliments, taking her bottom lip between her teeth in a seductive grin. 

I feel my heartbeat increase as I watch Demi's eyes seductively look over my entire body, heat rushing to my core. Our Bachelorette party isn't the time nor place, Demetria

Demi and I return to our posts, watching as Matt serves the ball. 

***

Demi, Matt, Gracie, and I clink our shot glasses together before throwing them back. The losing team was required to take two shots of vodka without a chaser. Demi and Matt had no issues, but my sister and I gagged, the unaquired taste overpowering and strong. I place the empty shot glass on the bar, puckering my face as the liquor runs down my throat. 

The crackling of the wood in the firepit draws our attention while Demi clasps her hands together in joy. Something about the combination of s'mores and sitting around a fire pit at night brings Demi bliss. 

I grab her hand as we walk towards the firepit, taking the first two seats, right in the middle as everyone selects a remaining seat. Demi pushes her chair closer to mine before leaning her head on my chest, calmly watching the fire in front of us. 

Marissa and Dallas let out a playful gagging sound as they watch the two of us snuggle into each other. 

Demi and I tend to keep our PDA to a minimum, especially because of her career and the fact paparazzi never take a day off from injecting themselves into celebrities' lives. We'll share a quick peck on the lips or hold hands while walking or eating dinner. But prolonged kisses, ass grabbing or slapping, and cuddling are usually reserved for when it's just the two of us. All of our friends know of our unspoken rule, so whenever they see us radiating PDA, they like to point it out and make fun. 

Matt hands Demi a stick with a marshmallow on it. At the angle she's at while laying on my chest, the stick is just long enough for her to reach the flames to toast the marshmallow. 

"Don't get comfortable you two, the night is still young. Who knows what else might happen," Matt smirks as he rotates his marshmallow above the fire. 

Almost as if on cue, two slender women exit Matt's house. One of them is a fair-skinned blonde wearing a black corset and skirt, complimented with a garter belt around her left thigh and black pumps. The other is a tan brunette, wearing a tight, white button-down shirt and black pencil skirt, paired with glasses and black heels. 

They walk down the patio stairs and towards us, swaying their hips synchronously. I feel my mouth become dry as I watch them approach us. 

From the way Demi is positioned against me, I can't see her face, but her stiff posture indicates she's just as dazed as I am by the guest appearances. 

"Demi!" I scream as I notice her marshmallow and lower half of the stick burnt and on fire. Demi sits up, bringing the marshmallow to her face, blowing out the fire. Her marshmallow is burnt to a crisp as it falls apart, landing on the grass below her. 

She anxiously picks it up and places it on the packaging from the chocolate bars while apologizing to Matt. 

Unease and nervousness radiate from Demi for everyone to feel as the two women approach us, standing only a couple of feet away. 

Matt gets up and shakes their hands before extending his arm out towards Demi and I. Everyone around us is sat upright with either a towel or coverup on as they toast their marshmallows over the open fire. Demi and I on the other hand have paper bride hats on and just our still-wet bathing suits while she is laid against my chest, her feet resting on the edge of her seat. 

Demi clears her throat as she sits up, adjusting her bikini bottoms. What happened to my jealous and confident fiance who wore a revealing eight hundred dollar dress tonight for this reason exactly?

The two women walk towards Demi and I, extending their hand forward. 

"I'm Skye." The blonde says, taking my hand in hers, leaning down, and giving it a light kiss. 

"I'm Dallas." The brunette says to Demi, waiting for her hand to greet her with a kiss. 

Demi's sister, Dallas, who's sat three seats away, chokes on her drink, spitting most of it forward. Everyone laughs in unison at the unfortunate coincidence. 

"Oh, hell no. Ellie switch with me." Demi pleads as she tries to switch entertainers.  

"It's not your sister."

"Might as well be." 

"Trust me, honey. With my talent, your sister will be the last thing on your mind." Dallas says, as her hand caresses Demi's neck and slowly down her cleavage. 

I watch with jealousy, unsure of how normal couples can have open relationships. One simple touch and I already want to take over and pin Demi to her chair. 

The DJ Matt hired begins to play upbeat, club music and the girls catch on. 

Skye gently grabs my chin and pulls it forward, forcing me to retreat my gaze on Demi. Skye pushes on my shoulders, my back hitting the lawn chair behind me. She seductively walks behind me, swaying her hips as she places one foot in front of the other. I watch until she's no longer in my line of sight. I feel her presence behind me as she lowers her head down next to mine, her hot breath in my ear.

Just when I think she's about to say something, she grips the chair arms tightly and pulls me towards her, dragging me and the chair two feet across Matt's lawn.  She spins the chair so the back of my chair is facing the back of Demi's chair, neither of us able to see each other anymore. 

The jealousy erupts inside of me now with the added uncertainty of what the stripper, Dallas is doing to Demi, and how Demi is reacting. Where are her hands? Her eyes? Are clothes being removed? 

I thought strippers at bachelorette parties were fictitious; simply for views and ratings on television. Therefore, the two of them could be doing absolutely anything behind me, and I wouldn't know. 

Skye can sense my jealousy and nervousness once I am turned around. Her hands slowly caress my thighs, our bachelorette party erupting in roars as they cheer us on. 

Skye rests her hands on my shoulders as she lowers herself onto my lap gently. Still keeping most of her weight on her feet, she softly grinds against me. She dips her head down before circling it around, letting her hair follow suit, slapping me in the face with her golden locks. 

I hear everyone behind me uproar and Marissa scream 'get it, Demi'. I turn my head to the side, curiously, but Skye stops me halfway, tilting my head back towards her.

I feel a fire burn deep inside as my curiosity and jealousy heighten. Skye runs her arms down my chest before getting off my lap. She turns around, circling her hips as she bends down, her ass on full display as she shimmies it in front of me. I watch as she slowly stands back up then lowers herself onto my lap once again. 

She circles her hips on my center to the beat of the music. She reaches behind herself, her hand finding my neck almost instantaneously. She pulls me forward so my front is pressed against her back as she moves me to the tune of the music. 

She turns back around, taking the strings to her corset between her fingers. She wraps the excess around her fingers and slowly pulls outward, the bow at the top coming undone. I watch with intense eyes as she slowly unties her corset, her eyes never leaving mine. 

Oh, God. This is it. 

***

She pushes me against the bedroom door, hands exploring my body with eagerness and need. Fingernails leave a trail of red lines from the underside of my bra down to the waistband of my underwear as I shudder underneath her touch. With her left hand, she creeps it up to my backside, twirling my hair around the backside of her hand and tugging it backward with force. She uses the new position to her advantage, licking a trail from my exposed collarbone to my earlobe, taking it between her teeth. A slight moan escapes my lips as I close my eyes with anticipation. 

"That was so hard," Demi whispers, her hot breath against my ear. 

"Listening to that woman do things to you." Demi breathes, spreading my thighs with her knee, pushing it against my center. 

"Sh-she didn't do anything t-to me." I pant out of breath. 

"Maybe not physically-" Demi's grip on my hair gets tighter as her right hand begins to trail down my body, her index finger slipping just underneath the hem of my panties. 

"But I heard you. Out of breath, unable to contain yourself-" Demi lets another finger slip inside my panties. "I think I even heard you moan." 

I shudder underneath Demi as she trails two fingers between my folds, circling my clit delicately. I grind my hips against Demi's hand for more but she retreats, removing her hand. 

"Please, Demi," I beg, unable to move due to her grip on my hair. 

"Please, what?" Demi asks coy. She returns her knee to my center, alternating different amounts of pressure. 

"I want you. I need you. Only you." I answer. 

Demi, gratified by my answer releases her grip on my hair and wraps both arms around my thighs, picking me up. I wrap my legs around her waist, careful to not let my heels rip her eight hundred dollar dress. 

She pushes the bedroom door open as her lips continue their assault on mine, nipping, sucking, and grazing mine. 

_______________________________________________________________

I can't believe this story is almost over! I feel like it's been such a BIG part of my life! Only 5 or so chapters left! 

In terms of my one-shot / short stories, please comment below or message me prompts/ideas for what to write. I am open to writing anything! 

Let me know what you think of this chapter! 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

34.9K 880 67
(in which the reader is Emily Prentiss' younger sister) You and Levi have been together for three years. You can't leave him. You're terrified of Lev...
40.8K 1.2K 32
| COMPLETED | 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 {𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝} As model and influencer...
1.5M 59.7K 52
Hayden knew when she came out, eveything would change she didn't expect to be pinned against the wall with someone's lips on hers in a conversion cam...
Rebecca's Life Per MyAlias

Novel·la juvenil

367K 9.6K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...