The Wife Of a Dominant husband

By storybylee

"This is a work of fiction. Any semblance between characters and real persons, living or dead, is coincidenta... More

Story View And Characters
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Important
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6.
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11.
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Note
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30 ( M )
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Important Note
Chapter - 36
Cover And Aesthetics...
Chapter - 38
Note About Chapter - 37
Chapter - 37 (M)
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Note..
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
For Chapter - 47
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49 (M)
Chapter - 50
My Heart Says...
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Very Important For Readers Of My Books...
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62 (M)
Chapter
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter

Chapter - 56 (M)

4.5K 418 102
By storybylee

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

~~~~~MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ~~~~~
(If not comfortable can skip it....)

S - to fir kyu mujhe gussa dilati hai Naaz.... Said in little irritation.... Making sign a little....

Sh - sorry.... Said instantly to end this soon... But still stay in same position....

S - no i want other way of sorry.... Said with a smirk on his face.... But shehnaaz is enable to see it...

Sh - kya karu ki apka gussa khatam ho jaye... Ask in low voice... As the difference between them is taking all her might down.... But Hearing her words the huge smirk on his face grow more....

She started to stir at her a little at her place.... As she is feeling his hands moving all over her back... Giving her warm feeling inside his embrace and suddenly felt a pleasurable warmth spreading down her back..... As he pull her little up at her palce and by one hand he sensually opening the knot of her saree.... Where the other hand is don't know where get lost on her.... She turned her neck to give him more excess.... But he had a different she guess.... As he turned her and her back to is at his front..... And his face is in her nape... Lost in devouring her continously.... By the sudden turn her saree lost a while ago...

He crushed his body with hers and captured her by keeping both of his strong arms at her sides by the top of the table.... She is so lost to react anything.... But sidharth knew that they are in his cabin... Hence firstly he switch the security button to securely lock each and every door and window of his cabin.... He had this type of security as his cabin had many confidential information.... But now it is used as this....

Sh - sid... Siddharth...?? gasp at him... As he suddenly pull the strapes from her shoulders makinh them bare for him... But still having his face in nape...

He nibbling her skin around the collar, to shoulder and going deep till he is feeling her naked skin.... But then she snap at her surroundings... Reminds her that this is not the right place... Hence composed herself...

Sh - sidd....siddharth.... Hum office mei... Try to form a composed sentence but end up stammering.... In between....

S - so what Naaz... Point out nonchalantly....

Shehnaaz knew he loosened his control... But still she want him to understand...

Sh - sidd... Siddharth.... Cabin ka door lock nhi hai... Try agin to put some sense in him...

S - Naaz baby... I know it and don't worry i locked it already... Now let me give you punishment... Ok... Said while having a smirk on his face... As he tilt his face towards her face and found her struggling....

Hearing him she got confused... And try to point it out... But he didn't give her time for that... As he suddenly pull out her blouse and bra.... Making her half-naked for him...

He is fully aroused by her till now... And she too are feeling so much of wetness with his torture.... And also feeling him below her constantly is a huge torture... Give her alter new feelings....

He pressed his 'thing' further on her femininity, leading to an involuntary moan that escaped her lips.....

S - Listen carefully my beautifully sexy wife, from now on-wards, whenever you did something because of which we lead to stay away from each other then remember throughout my life this will going to repeated..... And Then You would have to undergo a punishment....Like, right now..... and this punishment, you will remember through out your... I make sure that.... Said in dominating tone...

Shehnaaz was just trying the digest the intensity of her husband sentences..... As in her knowledge they both did a mistake.... But like always you didn't assume a sorry from the sidharth shergill.... Hence this punishment is all she had for herself.... But also she knew that he want her to come soon and she too wants to come soon to him, to sort it out soon.... But the environment at home didn't give her time... And the time he stay away from her pained her and him too... Hence now he is giving her punishment for that..... In thoughts to this she never realized when sidharth got her rid of her inner skirt... and panties too.... He immediately made space on the table top and made shehnaaz lie on it in such a way that her legs were dangling in the air...... Before shehnaaz could oppose his move.... Sidharth brutally kissed her hard while his thing's head was stroking her entrance...... And It hadn't even taken seconds for sidharth could sniff the strong smell of her wetness and feel the extreme wetness on his member's head......

S - Argh shehnaaz!!! *kiss* I'm gonna f*ck you *kiss*so hard *kiss*.... said in his high....

Sh - No..no no..umfhh(kiss) Please siddharth-(kiss) (she pushed him away a bit) Yahan nahi..... Aman or any other employee might hear us or worst see us doing something that only reserved for the bedroom...... said with forced herself to say... As she too is hell aroused... But there place is not right not for them....

S - Toh yehi toh punishment hai.... Said teasingly... Making her gulp at her saliva...

Shehnaaz's pleadings went on dead ears and in a swift motion.... Sidharth buried all of his length into shehnaaz's warmth..... and started pounding on her....

S - Nahi.. Siddharth!! Aaah! Aahh!! I'll go crazy!! Nahiiii..ii..ii...Aaaahhh!!! Oooooh!! Uhh!! Ohhh my god!! Aahh!! Harder!!..Harder sidharth harder!! Aaahh!!! "

Sidharth couldn't help but increase his pace more and more... her each shuddering sound make him more and more hard....

S - Argh shehnaaz!! Ohh F***!!! I'm gonna die out of this pleasure.... It is so surreal....

Sh - Aaahhh!!Aaahhahh!! Sidharth!! too fast!! Too fast!! If you keep thrusting me so hard..i'll die!! Aahh!! No..no..its too soon..no..ohh..AAAHHH!!!!

And there she got an another orgasm from her dear husband while his husband spurted out again.....

S - Uhh... siddharth... bass keejiye... aab bahar sabko humari awaj sun gyi hogi.... aap aab hatiye yahaan se... ho gya... Said after catching some of her breaths....

With her shaky hands she try to pushed him... but sidharth held himself and pulled shehnaaz towards him.... Shehnaaz was going to say something but her lost coherant senses the moment she saw sidharth's eyes....So intense, so passionate.......so loving.... What more she asked for....

S - I love you shehnaaz....No matter what..... Said lovingly.... He kissed her lips softly and at last gave a peck on her forehead.....

Sh - I love you too siddharth.... Said with shy smile on her face....

.
.
.
.

Here saniya reach out a house... With hatred in her eyes.... She didn't want to come her but this is not in her hands.... Hence, she step forward and knock the door of the house....

A lady in in her late forties open the door... And as soon as she saw her.... Engulf her in a tight hug.... While sanya stand there like statue....

.
.

.

In shergill mansion...

Sidharth and shehnaaz coming inside the house with happiness laced there face... They come inside the living room found rita maa sitting there with kush and jay....

Ignoring jay sidharth sit beside kush and start talking while jay is still looking at sidharth with guilt on his face.... Hence shehnaaz come towards him after greeting rita maa and try to engulf him in a conversation to distract from the guilt....

Then suddenly there attention is gained by... A call on rita maa's phone... She pick it after some rings and talk a while...

A beautiful and exciting smile broke on her face... Making everyone curious...

Sh - kya hua maa... Ask curiously... After rita maa cut the call....

S mom - sanya ghar agyi hai vapas.... Said happily.... Making everyone happy yet little confused at sanya....

But sidharth broke into a devilish smirk on his face.....
.
.
.
.
.
How's the update....?

.

Nhi ja rhi chod ke kahi bhi.... Paar aap log bhi apna promise mat bhulna.... Do bohot sare votes and comments....

.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...