Imperfect || Complete

By xlilstbr_

Rosalie Carmichael is part of one of the Most famous families in America, but when things take a turn for the... More

About this book:
Aesthetics :
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter: 23
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Epilogue:
Bonus Chapter: Sick Day
Bonus Chapter: Chritsmas

Chapter 7:

58 1 0
By xlilstbr_

About 30 minutes later we arrived at a small venue in the countryside, it was really quiet and you could hear the the distant sound of music coming from inside. It was beautiful there were twinkle lights hanging from the sides it was even better because the sun was setting. we climbed out of the limo and my arm was hooked around Ethans "here we go" I say.

"I guess" Ethan replied.

We entered through the double doors and it looked like way more than 200 people but I should of known my mothers idea of 200 people is about 1000.

"so much for this being a small event" I sigh looking up at Ethan, he is so much taller than me.

like Bigfoot compared to a bunny.

"Well let's start with finding a table" i hummed in agreement and just when we thought we had given up hope I spotted a little table with two seats right in the corner.

"look, there it's perfect" I pointed and started walking towards it and Ethan followed.

She was so cute just sitting there thinking to herself I think I could just sit here and look at her all day.

Stop thinking like that you don't even like her, your supposed to hate her.

And just when I thought we were safe and hidden away in the corner a man walks over to us and I quickly realise it's Vincenzo and his wife Lila very old friends of my father.

"Ethan, I haven't seen you in years how are you your father talks about how grown up you are all the time" he talks to me as if I'm a 10 year old child.

"it's nice to see you again Vincenzo, Lila" I shake his hand and kiss her on the cheek "oh and who may this be" glancing at Rose I'm surprised she doesn't already know her family is equally as popular as mine and just as I'm about to introduce Rose puts out her hand to Vincenzo.

"Rose Carmichael, his girlfriend" I cringe at her choice of words but we had to be believable and she was very confident.

"what a pleasure to meet you rose I think I remember meeting your parents around 10 years ago".

Rose winces at the word 'parents' and I can tell she's now uncomfortable.

" anyway we'll leave you two lovebirds alone now have a great night"

thank fuck those people are annoying as shit.

I winced at the sound of him saying 'parents' thinking of my father and how much I miss him.

I didn't really like people mentioning both of my parents together because I don't like the happy memories that come flooding back. My mom and dad were so happy together.

And finally they walked away.
"I'm sorry there really annoying, if you couldn't tell" Ethan says relaxing into his seat.

"Yeah" I said blowing my hair out of my face thinking about how hungry I am because I haven't eaten since breakfast "hey I'm gonna go up to the buffet you coming" I glanced at Ethan as he got up out of his seat "yeah I want to grab something to eat".

We waltzed up to the buffet it was filled with all kinds of amazing foods and I mean fucking amazing.

I picked up a plate, Ethan was behind me as I noticed him trying to duck behind me "what the fuck are you doing" he poked his eye out from the side of my shoulder.

"You see that women there" he whispered "yeah she looks like an absolute snob" that's what people probably call me but I'm actually a normal person who doesn't need money for happiness "yeah that's Raina" he said laughing.

"Ohhhh" I'm excited now I get to make this bitch feel guilty about what she did.

"Shit She's walking over" he said in a scared tone but I wasn't afraid.

"It's fine follow what I do" Raina strode over to us like she owns the world just a little bit dramatic I wouldn't even have waited for her to cheat I would of ended it.

"Ethan, long time no see" She said pulling him into a hug I wasn't having that so I pulled Ethan away and there was no gap between us I could feel his every movement.

It's kinda ho—-shut up

"Oh and you are" she looked at me and I could see the flame of jealousy in her eyes. It was working.

"I'm his girlfriend it's me who should be asking who the hell are you" I kinda liked saying that I was taken it had a nice ring to it.

"That's so rude Ethan tell her that's rude" Ethan just stood there in silence shocked i could tell this girl really hurt him I almost felt sympathy.

"Look I know what you did bitch and for someone who thinks there a role model or 'celebrity' your sure not acting like it" I lost it with her she made me so mad and I have no idea why I felt the need to protect Ethan.

"C'mon baby let's go" I liked the word 'baby' it's a shame I don't actually have someone to call it.

Raina looked over at us again before I pulled Ethan and took him back to our table.

As soon as we sat back down i realised because all that happened we didn't actually grab any food "should we go back up I think she's gone" I said quietly he hadn't really spoken much "no I'll just get the limo to take us to McDonald's on the way back".

I smiled and let out a chuckle I loved McDonald's but was never allowed it due to my mother saying I need to keep a strict diet "what's so funny" he smiled back at me" it was nice to see a smile on his face. He never smiled. "I love McDonald's but mom never lets me have it"

He's so beaut—I need to stop.

I hadn't spoken because I was still shocked at the way Rose spoke to Raina no one had ever stood up for me like that before I felt special.

For some reason I wanted to hang out with her more I loved seeing her happy it's something she never was and I don't blame her.

Our lives are so full there's no room for secrecy so everything about her was out for everyone to see and it's just not fair.

The way she lit up when I told her we're going to McDonald's made me feel bad for her, she was stripped of anything that made her happy and all I wanted to do was bring that light out in her it made me feel good.

I texted the limo driver to bring the limo round early because we were both sat there bored out of our minds with nothing to do.

"C'mon chestnut we're leaving now"I laugh as I wonder why I just said chestnut out loud but I kind of liked it I think it will stick.

"Chestnut?" She laughs confusingly as we walk out
"It's the colour of your hair" I smile so she cant see I don't want her to see how happy she makes me because she doesn't want me back the same way I want her.

"Look I can see it over there" she giggles looking out the window "why are you so giggly" I ask her.

fuck I want her so much I'm not sure how much longer I can hide this, but I can't confess. Never.

" I'm just in a really good mood, please don't be all grumpy and spoil it".

I shake my head I'm not grumpy I wish people would stop calling me grumpy.

The limo can't fit through the drive-through so we have to get out and go in and eat which was nice because we basically had the whole thing to ourselves except for this old couple sat in a corner booth but they left soon after we walked in.

We walk up to the cashier and I can tell she recognises us so we have to put on the act but Rose is pretty good at that so I wanted to try "what do you want to eat, baby".

I smile down at her she's so cute. I can tell the young women at the till is shocked probably thinking i didn't believe that it was true oh shit I have to go and blab to all my super-obsessed friends.

"I just want some Nuggets and a chocolate milkshake" she wraps her arms around my waist and leans her head on my chest and I have to keep telling myself it's fake and I can't stop thinking of how I want this for real "ok" I say softly and place a soft kiss on the top of her head" I can't tell exactly but I think she liked it.

I never speak softly. It's like she bring out this whole different side of me that is hidden from the rest of the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Their first cute scene of many to come 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.6K 17
𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 | ❝SHE MADE THE MOON LOOK DULL, SHE KEPT THE SKY LIT EACH NIGHT.❞ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Cassiopeia Wylie doesn't know much a...
7.9K 215 33
✓ academic rivals ✓ enemies to lovers ✓ fake dating ✓ Many more of your favourite tropes <3 Lowen had been through hell and back to get to where she...
358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
295K 11.3K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...