Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 89

522 24 2
By LightWolf46

Ray's POV

I slide down the wall onto my butt in the elevator, my face in my hands. Katsu kneels next to me after putting in my floor number.

"Babe?" Katsu asks gently.

I release a shaky sigh. "I'm so pissed off." I say softly as my blood boils. "It's just one crappy event after another, and I'm getting sick and fucking tired of it." I say and Katsu takes my hand gently and holds it. "Careful, I don't want to burn you." I say to Katsu, a bit worried.

Katsu keeps a firm but gentle grip on my hand. "Come on, you need a shower, so let's get you prepared for a shower." Katsu says to me.

I look at Katsu as he distracts me and I follow Katsu around as he gets me my stuff ready for a shower.

I end up going down to the bathrooms with Katsu and he waits outside while I go take a shower.

I come out after I'm done and Katsu kisses my forehead gently. "There, feel better?" Katsu asks me gently.

My stomach growls and Katsu looks slightly amused by that.

I continue to follow Katsu around like a lost puppy basically.

"She's in a better mood." Mineta comments annoyed.

"Shut up. Ray needs this distraction." Kiri says to Mineta. Kiri hugs me around my shoulders from behind which startles me majorly.

Katsu smirks as he makes me food while Kiri turns into an emotional support rock that I hug tightly without saying anything.

"Kiri gives the best hugs, Ray needed this too." Mina comments amused.

"Poor Ray, she's been on a rollercoaster of bad events without a safety bar, and she can't get off." Jiro comments to Sero and Denki.

I feel myself slowly pulling together again, feeling better.

I sit down with the group in my room, eating, I'm quiet as I eat.

Katsu scratches my back gently as he eats as well and it feels good. When I'm done eating, I lean into Katsu's side, his arm wraps around my shoulder while the group talks to each other.

Katsu kisses the top of my head as he holds me in his arms.

Eve comes down from her cat tree and she lays on my chest as I lean back against Katsu's chest. "Hi baby." I whisper to Eve as i pet her gently, making her purr her head off.

I smile faintly as Eve relaxes, glad to see her feeling better.

Katsu pets Eve as well and I relax quietly.

At 8, I go talk with Cameron for 2 hours about everything that I just need to vent about.

"Sounds eventful." Cameron says to me as he sits back when I'm done. "Your life is just eventful and your probably the only patient I've ever had, whose had this many issues happen in one day. So let's start breaking down each of these issues, and see if we can't come up with an alternate way to deal with these issues, instead of suppressing your emotions like you have been doing." Cameron says to me.

I feel relieved by that and we break down my issues, not really coming up with solutions, but Cameron does help me see them more clearly so I don't totally flip out again.

Cameron ends up writing a slip and I read it, to see it's a form to get an emotional therapy dog.

I look up at Cameron and then at the paper and then back at Cameron.

"This will help, I firmly believe that." Cameron says to me with a smirk.

"I never thought I would need one, jesus." I say surprised. "You've given me a valid reason to piss someone off." I say to Cameron who laughs.

"Well don't go that far, but I do encourage you to take your dog everywhere, except the battlefield or work." Cameron says to me. "Or the classroom." Cameron adds. "You'll have to send me photos of your dog when you get it." Cameron continues.

I smile at that. "I will." I say to Cameron and I set the paper down.

We continue talking until my session ends.

"Go get some rest Ray." Cameron says to me and I nod.

"Have a goodnight." I say to Cameron and I take my paper with me and I go to my dorm house.

I go up to my room and I set my paper down in a safe spot.

I go hug Katsu who is laying on my bed.

"Feel better?" Katsu asks me.

"Yeah." I say to Katsu who smiles at that. "I like this therapist. He helped me sort out a lot today. He let me rant and just talk." I say to Katsu who grins softly at that. "I've missed a good therapy session where I could give my therapist a field day." I say as I get comfortable on top of Katsu.

Katsu kisses my forehead. "So what did Cameron come up with, to help you?" Katsu asks me.

I smile at the affection. "An emotional therapy dog." I say to Katsu, getting sleepy.

"Well, tomorrow is the weekend, we could go out tomorrow on a date, at the end, we could go get your dog and then we get the stuff the dog will need and then come home." Katsu says to me.

I kiss Katsu's cheek. "That sounds perfect." I whisper and Katsu rubs my back in gentle circles, lulling me to sleep.

In the morning

I go down to Aizawa's office and I set my paper for the dog on his desk.

"I will be coming back with an emotional therapy dog later today." I say to Aizawa.

"After yesterdays performance, I would hope so." Aizawa says to me.

I stick my tongue out at him as I take my paper back. "Me and Katsu are going on a date, we'll be back." I say and I head to my room.

I get changed into a black, tight fitting, long sleeve turtleneck shirt with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, the shirt tucked in, and a cream, sweet heart neckline, sweater. I put on a pair of black Ugg boots to finish the outfit.

I put on my makeup and I leave my hair down, then I leave my bathroom to see Katsu waiting for me.

Katsu smirks when he sees me. "Is that gonna be warm enough?" Katsu asks me.

I grab a pair of warm, black gloves, and a cream beanie that Katsu styles easily to cover my ears.

I grab my bag and I slip my therapy dog paper inside it with my wallet.

"Let's go." Katsu says to me with a smile and I nod.

I take Katsu's arm and we leave the dorm house.

We go see a movie and then we get lunch.

Me and Katsu sit down at the diner. "Having a good time?" Katsu asks me with a smile.

I hold his hand from across the table with a smile. "With you? Always." I say to Katsu as his thumb rubs the back of my hand.

After Lunch, we just walk around for a while. At around 3:30, we go to the therapy dog place that the paper recommends.

"Hello?" The desk lady asks confused.

"Hi." I say and I show her the paper. "My therapist told me I need to get an emotional therapy dog." I say to the desk lady.

She nods. "Alright, come with me, I will take you to see the dogs, and you can choose one." The desk lady says to me.

I nod and Katsu follows me as I follow the desk lady to a room where there's a bunch of dogs here.

I see a golden retriever dog, about a year old. I walk over and I look at the tag to see the name, Missile Launcher, Missy for short.

I snort softly, amused by the tag and Missy licks my face, making me smile. "I want Missile Launcher." I say to the desk lady.

"She was being reserved for another couple who brought her in to be trained." The lady says to me nervously.

"That was us." I say to her and she nods quickly.

I get the forms and what not filled out for the adoption of Missy.

Katsu and I then take Missy to the pet store and we get her everything she needs, then we go back to the dorms.

"Woah." Izu says surprised as he looks at Missy.

"Meet Missy." I say to Izu.

"What's Missy short for?" Izu asks nervously.

"Missile Launcher." Katsu says proudly.

"Why is there a dog?" Izu asks me.

"My new therapist said I needed an emotional therapy dog, he even gave me a form." I say to Izu who nods.

I pet Missy who is enjoying this.

"Everyone was talking about an argument you had with someone, where you broke his nose, yesterday." Izu says to me worried.

I pet Missy quietly. "Nora and her family transfered to UA. Her eldest son hates my guts, he's been hell bent on making my life hell, I had enough of his shit yesterday, he mocked Katsu and that's when I slapped him, he then mocked my therapy, so I broke his nose. No one mocks what's important to me." I say to Izu.

Izu smiles slightly at that and he pets Missy as well.

"The way he was talking to her, I was gonna kill him." Katsu says annoyed.

Me and Katsu get Missy set up in my room while Missy and Eve introduce each other.

Missy and Eve become instant best friends, which makes me smile.

At about 8pm, I take Missy to therapy with me.

Cameron looks at Missy and nods. "Gender and name?" Cameron asks me.

"Female, Missile Launcher." I say and Cameron stares at me with a raised brown. "My boyfriend named her, it's a long story and the reason why I decided to get therapy." I say and Cameron nods. "We call her Missy for short. My boyfriend is just as chaotic as me." I say as Missy sits next to me on the couch.

"Alright, I wanna hear more about your personal life, your relationships, today, assuming you don't have anything to rant about?" Cameron asks me.

"I got nothing today, me and Katsuki when on a date today, so everything is like 10 times better than it usually is." I say to Cameron.

"Good. Now spill the tea about your relationships." Cameron says to me as he sits back.

I tell him about my family and my friends and my boyfriend and all of that jazz.

I smile when I talk about my boyfriend, just thinking about today has me in smiles.

Cameron watches and I can see pride in his eyes as I talk about Katsu.

"You have a strong relationship with this guy, tell me how this relationship formed." Cameron says to me.

I smile think about this. "We first met as kids, he used to bully my brother, and we fought regularly, verbally and physically, all the way up until we started going to school here at UA. Then Dad and our moms forced us to get along by locking us in a room together, it didn't work. It wasn't long after that Katsu lied to his mom, saying we were dating, well, his mom took full advantage of that to force us to be together all the time, so we finally started getting along, I was able to go to him for a lot of my issues or if I just wanted company, he stopped bullying my brother when middle school ended. I had no idea I had fallen im love with Katsu until we had an argument, and it upset me quite a bit, actually, when I get close to someone, I hate conflict with them, it's painful. Well after the argument, I was sitting in my cousins dorm room, talking with him about the argument and what I should do, he pointed out that I had fallen in love with Katsu. I got majorly freaked out at that, cause my mom died because the guy she loved, killed her, so obviously trauma that I hadn't got worked out, to which my cousin told me I needed therapy and I denied it, heavily. And then a week later Katsu confessed that he wanted me to be his official girlfriend, and I froze up in shock cause I had no clue he liked me romantically, cause he's a very angry fellow with most people. I said yes, cause I said fuck it, I want to be with him, in my head." I say to Cameron with a fond smile as I scratch Missy's head while she sleeps next to me.

"Why would you deny therapy if you knew and several other people told you that you needed it?" Cameron asks me.

I stare at him for a long moment, thinking. "I've had issues asking for help the past 11ish years, I figured everything would work out eventually. I didn't want to burden others with my problems." I say to Cameron who nods. "After my Mom died, I didn't talk or use my quirk for 2 years, I didn't want to open up, I was scared of the people who took me in, cause they ended up putting me back. I didn't want to use my quirk because I was genuinely scared of hurting someone, since Randy forced me to use my quirk to hurt people." I say to Cameron. "I didn't want to do anything that could impose or hurt people, and that developed into a lot of issues that I have now." I continue and Cameron nods.

"Ok so, let's starts from the very beginning, let's talk about how your mom died and all of that trauma." Cameron says to me.

I nod and we talk about all of that trauma that I worked out with Nora.

At the end of the session, Cameron ruffles my hair.

"Your doing well Ray, and I am proud of you for having someone you can rely on and for getting the help you needed." Cameron says to me.

That makes me smile. "Thanks Cameron." I say and I take Missy with me back to the dorm house and to my room.

"How did it go?" Katsu asks me as I hug him.

"I talked about you." I say and Katsu smiles. "I had nothing to rant about today, other than how your a wonderful boyfriend." I say and Katsu smirks.

"Damn right." Katsu says to me, making me giggle quietly.

"I love you Honey." I say to Katsu with a smile and he kisses me.

"I love you too baby." Katsu says as his forehead rests on mine.

I smile at that and we lay down on the bed.

I fall asleep shortly after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 875 23
Izuku Midoriya is the Green Arrow. I own nothing in this story
713K 10.9K 100
title says it all Completed stories filled with fluff and angst -I do not own my hero academia/Baku no hero academia or any of the characters in it- ...
227K 7.5K 111
My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia x OC We all know I don't own any of the characters except for my Oc(s)
268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.